[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, yesterday was an interesting day…
At the lake with a bunch of my wife’s (female) friends, my wife/kh loves to drink with them and have fun. It wasn’t long before she’s telling them about keeping me locked and all about my new metal cage. It’s a wonder she didn’t make me show them (she has shown some other friends pics of me naked, except for my cage, before).
She spent the rest of the day teasing me and telling me what she was going to do to me in bed that night.
Long story short, we get in bed…she adds in a bit more teasing…checks the new cage to make sure it is secure…and she falls asleep.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder remembered she has another “tool in her tease arsenal”.
A while back she had me buy the Hot Octopuss (remote controlled vibe for men) so she can tease/make me orgasm with a remote control that looks like a watch.

While she was soaking in the tub, she calls me in to tell me to unlock and put it on and bring her the remote.

While brushing my teeth she turns it on to give me a quick tease.
I was tidying up the kitchen and she does it again.
Each time only lasts a few seconds, just enough to “get my attention”.

We finally get in bed and I’m on my iPad playing word games and surfing around, trying to unwind my mind. She sits in bed next to me doing things herself on her computer.
After a few mins she turns it back on causing me to jump. She leaves it on longer this time to get me “closer to the edge”.

“I like controlling it this way!” She said and then turned it back off.

She does that again several times, edging me remotely.

Soon it really starts getting to me and my hips start to “thrust” to little. I moan out feeling like I’m about to explode…she turns it off. I lay there trying to catch my breath.
After a couple more of those, she leaves it on and speeds it up!
I was so ready I came quickly and lay back breathing heaving.
“I’m going to leave it on for a while” she tells me.
It kept pulsating my cock, draining it for all its worth! The feeling was overwhelming! Like someone giving you a blowjob and just keeps going after you’ve cum!

She finally felt pity on me I think and turned it off as I lay in bed totally spent and not able to move.

Now locked back up…
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Do you have a link for the Hot Octopuss? That sounds hot!
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Just Google “Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Lux”. There lots out there.
Amazondildo.com by Sextoyzone seems to have them in stock.

It can seem a little bulky but has numerous “modes” :D

I’m not that big/long so it wraps around mine just fine lol
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Found it. I tried something similar a couple years back and it didn't work for me. Bummer. Glad it works for you though.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Hussman767 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:37 am Last night my wife/keyholder remembered she has another “tool in her tease arsenal”.
A while back she had me buy the Hot Octopuss (remote controlled vibe for men) so she can tease/make me orgasm with a remote control that looks like a watch.

While she was soaking in the tub, she calls me in to tell me to unlock and put it on and bring her the remote.

Has she used it on you over the cage? How did it work?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:10 am
Hussman767 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:37 am Last night my wife/keyholder remembered she has another “tool in her tease arsenal”.

Has she used it on you over the cage? How did it work?
She tried it over the cage but it wouldn’t fit correctly. She allowed me to unlock for her teasing session.

She told me last night her idea was to edge me over and over and give me a ruined orgasm but I came too soon on that last edge. That’s why she left it in turned on for a while after I came to punish me.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

As we sat having our morning coffee this morning, my wife/keyholder asks me “isn’t my finger vibe waterproof?”
“Yes it is my darling”
“Good! She replied “I’ve never had an orgasm in a hot tub before”.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, this past weekend I f’ed up and didn’t do something that was expected of me. Not just some odd chore but something big enough to hurt my wife/keyholder’s feelings (dramatic understatement) and caused her to doubt me. I acted (or didn’t act) out of ignorance but that doesn’t change the outcome. She was hurt and I didn’t remedy the situation. That’s something I’ll have to deal with internally. I do know it won’t ever happen again.
Needless to say, this hasn’t been the best week. I think/hope we’ve “made up” (I have apologized several times) but I can’t help but doubt she’s back to 100%…or ever will be.
I adore and worship my wife/keyholder and will do anything to please her and make her happy…and believe in me once again.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

After a questionable start to the week, we spent the weekend at the lake with friends.
Had a pretty good time. No “camper sex” (I stayed locked) but boated and floated (and drank) a good bit.
Not sure how we all got on the subject but somehow we started discussing masturbation.
Everyone seemed to agree that watching their partner was awesome.
My wife added in that she loves me watching her because, even though it excites me to no end, I’m locked up and can’t get hard…causing me “frustration” and wanting more.
She seems to enjoy (especially when she’s drinking) telling her/our friends about my cage and how she controls my erections and orgasms.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure