[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Scsteelerfan
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Scsteelerfan »

We have also recently started using a strapon. Ours is not hollow and I am not unlocked while using it though
2 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night (after vibing herself earlier and now wanted the real thing) my wife/keyholder allowed me to unlock and enter her. I know it had only been a week but it felt like forever!
Now I’m locked back up waiting for another chance to serve her.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder went out drinking with her girlfriends.
She told them all about her having me locked up and showed them pics of me naked wearing only the cage. When I went to pick her up from the bar they were all very friendly and said they were coming over to our house to continue drinking and play games.
However, one already had something lined up and went to see him...
One had to work early and
Two of the husbands wouldn’t let them and another was supposed to ride with one of them.
So none of them came over.
My wife was so horny from being drunk, she allowed me to unlock and have sex with her.
Directly after she reached down and grabbed my “free” penis and said “You’re not locked up!”
And locked me right back up!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder has told me at least 3 times this morning that is she really horny.
I responded (hoping), “you really don’t have to stay horny ya know?”
She told me that maybe she would go use her finger vibe before she leaves for work.
After seeing she didn’t have time I told her (again hoping) “maybe tonight?” To which she replied “I’m going out drinking again with my friend tonight”.

I guess we shall see how long she stays horny.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, she was still horny (and a little tipsy) when she came home last night. (At least she didn’t “take care of it” while out drinking lol)
Once in bed, she broke out her vibe and gave herself a huge orgasm.
Then she rolls over and asks me “should I keep you in denial or let you in me?”
I rightfully answered her “that is up to you my darling”.
🔒!!!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Life happens....

Several months ago, myself and my wife/keyholder decided to start a diet and exercise program. 3 months later, I’m down 25 pounds and hitting the gym 4-5 times a week and walking/jogging at least a mile each day.
I hurt my shoulder but not enough to stop exercising. One morning I begin having a pain in my chest which I assume to be “muscular”. It persists, along with some light headed ness, so I go see my doctor. He ends up sending me to a cardiologist.
Long story short, after an ultrasound, calcium score test, CT scan, stress test and TEE scan, it seems I have a murmur cause by an enlarged/dilated aortic valve opening. Heart cath upcoming and then on to see a heart surgeon.
During this time my poor wife/keyholder is a bit worried (understatement, since we are both widows) and trying to be “careful”.

She has, however, kept me locked up (just drastically cut down on the teasing and sex) which is a big help for me...some sort of normalcy in all this is welcome. Hopefully we can get in to see the surgeon quickly and decide what course of action (if any) to take so life can go back to normal.
I miss the gym, exercising and her “teasing”.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I hope everything turns out ok. Good luck with the surgeon.
2 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, not the news we were hoping for but it was expected...
I have open heart surgery coming up and will be out of commission for a month or two (in case I disappear from here, that is where I am).

On a much lighter note, my wife/keyholder has found she can make me orgasm while I am locked in my cage! It’s like total frustration and pleasure all wrapped into one! Mind blowing!
Last edited by Hussman767 on Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I wish you all the best and a quick recovery. Take care of yourself. Good luck
1 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Take care of yourself Hussman767. We'd like to see you back soon... locked or otherwise!
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.