[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

I probably should’ve started this a while back. My wife/keyholder has had me locked for almost a year now. I have just been reluctant (for some reason, maybe a little unsure if it would last) to start this journal.

We are still kind of newlyweds, both widowed from our 2nd marriages. Both our first ending with divorce caused by a cheating spouse. I’m in my early 50s and she in her mid 40s.
I honestly don’t recall just how the male chastity/cock cage thing came about other than the fact that we were discussing our sex life and things we could try. I had heard about and was a bit interested in male chastity and wearing a cage for some time but was unsure just how to go about it and my late wife didn’t show much interest in trying out things such as that.

I did some research and after mentioning it to my wife (now keyholder) so did she.
It was decided that I would lock up that Friday night and we would give it a try.
The first night was a little difficult and the cage I had didn’t fit right.
(I have gone thru a few cages since then including a cb-6000s and now in a cage that fits perfectly, allowing long term wear)

Fast forward and it’s now been almost a year...locked 24/7, minus the times she wants to use “her” penis and times for cleaning.
There has been times when she had shown little interest, times when she has mastered “tease and denial”, times when she doesn’t mention it and times when she grabs my cage to make sure I’m locked and to remind me it is hers.
She has worn the key around her neck, she has hidden it and often she hangs it on her jewelry holder as I reminder.

Before this I never would’ve imagined how it would feel to be locked away...having someone control my erections and orgasms. How it would feel when I have the urge, the desire, the need to please my keyholder.

She loves PIV and normally keeps me locked around a week at a time before she wants to use “it” but there are times when I’ve gone longer. Those are the times when I have the “need” to touch her, to please her. I have knelt at her feet and begged to rub them, just to have the opportunity to touch her.

As we continue on this journey, with this lifestyle, I hope she continues to reap the benefits of keeping me locked away for her pleasure and amusement.

I will try and be better at posting our happenings.
8 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Earlier today, out of the blue, she sends me a meme that says “Good boys WANT to stay locked up”.

I would assume I’m not being unlocked any time soon lol
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

A bit off the main theme, but wanted to offer sympathy: you are both young to be widow/widowers! Sounds like you've both found a good person in each other to carry on, though.
3 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

cshorts wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:06 pm A bit off the main theme, but wanted to offer sympathy: you are both young to be widow/widowers! Sounds like you've both found a good person in each other to carry on, though.
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I believe we’ve both found a good person in each other.
She knows I will do anything to please her. Life is too short and unpredictable to not do all you can to bring pleasure to your partner in life.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Trip to the toy store

So my wife/keyholder tells me she needs me to go to the toy store for a few items and gives me her list...
A “finger” vibe
Penis sleeve/extender
Strap-on with remote control vibrator
Flogger

Sounds like she has a few ideas in mind.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife left this morning on an out of town trip, until early next week.
Last night she decided to try out some of the new toys. She had me unlock and put on the hollow, vibed strap-on and tells me to turn on the vibration but on low.
She puts on her finger vibe and pleasures herself. It wasn’t long and she had a nice orgasm.
She then tells me to do her with the strap-on.
It is much bigger than I am but she was very wet and it slid right in.
I slowly start pumping and then got faster. She had another orgasm in no time.

She tells me I did very well and she enjoyed her orgasms and that could now cum.
After continuing to pump wearing the strap-on, even after she turned the vibration to high, I was getting close but just couldn’t finish myself.

She then allowed me to take it off and enter her myself. I came quickly.

Now I’m locked back up waiting for the next time she needs me.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it’s been 3 days. Definitely not a long time to be locked up, but I can’t stop thinking about the other night when she finger vibed herself and then let me do her with the large strap-on!
My cage is tight and I’m flooded with the need to touch her.
Hopefully when she returns from her trip I will allowed to give her a nice massage or at least rub her feet.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

After being gone for 5 days, my wife/keyholder is home!
She had/allowed me rub her feet while she soaked in the tub and then had me massage her neck, back and shoulders when we got in bed.
The overwhelming desire to touch/rub her was quenched! My cage and my heart was/is full :D
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder wanted a massage. When we got in bed I gladly accommodated.
She loves massages and they can really get her “interested”, and last night it did.
The next thing I knew she told me to go unlock. I did quickly and it wasn’t long she was on top of me.
To my horror, it wasn’t very long before I couldn’t hold out and came....before she got to orgasm.
She wasn’t too pleased...wasn’t ugly about it but I could tell she wasn’t happy with the outcome.
My main goal is her pleasure...to make her orgasm, first if not together.

I was locked back up and now wait for the next opportunity to please her.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder just allowed me to give her an orgasm “manually”. It was awesome!
The feeling I get from her orgasms while I’m locked is purely euphoric and almost like having an orgasm myself, if not better.
6 x
I serve at her pleasure