[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

I guess my assumption was correct lol
My wife texted me yesterday, “I think you should lock up while I’m gone. This way you can think of me.”

Well, it sure worked. Every time my cage gets “tight” I sure think of her! ❤️
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

The Father’s Day weekend went well. Got to spend time with the kiddos at the lake and my wife/keyholder surprised me by coming out to the lake (after her girl’s trip) a little early.

She finally unlocked me last night and I gave her a little present, a new vibrator! She loved it and it worked pretty quickly :-)
After she had a nice, big O, she allowed me some PIV sex and I got to orgasm too!

Earlier one of her lady friends asked if I was still caged (she had told her before about her keeping me locked in chastity). My wife said yes but maybe I am losing my sex drive, as I don’t seem as amorous as I used to. She said maybe I’m just losing it with age.
I’m not sure I totally agree. I do feel amorous and many times I feel “the need” but we never seem to have the opportunity. Chastity, and this metal cage around my penis, really does cause me to desire her and want to please her.

I got a couple of other new toys that I can hopefully report back on soon.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I come up behind my wife in the kitchen today. I grab her and kiss her neck and cheek.
She asked me “Are you locked up?”
I answer “Yes Ma’am”
She replied “ok, I’m making note of your level of attentiveness”.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

As usual we head to the lake for the weekend. But this time we had tickets to a comedy show Saturday night.
Knowing there would most likely be security with metal detectors at the door, I bring along my plastic cage to change into before we leave for the show. Well…no key to unlock my metal cage could be found.
I was a bit nervous when we approached the door at the show. The guy had a hand held detector.
I moved to the outside of my wife as we both walked in. The guy halfheartedly swiped the detector towards my backside. It didn’t go off lol

This morning we wake up and cuddle a little before getting up and starting the process of heading home.
My wife gets a little frisky. It didn’t take much to get me going. Been locked for a week. Knowing there is no key to let me out. I had a strong “frustrated” orgasm. Couldn’t cum but sure tried!
As soon as I started to calm down she started in me again! I tried so hard to ejaculate but there was no way. Another strong “frustrated” orgasm! It felt like it was ever going to end!
My hands and legs were shaking as I tried to get dressed a few mins afterwards.

I am still full of the overwhelming urge to touch her…pleasure her!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night I as told to unlock and clean up. It had been a little while since my last unlock so I was ready and needing a good cleaning up. This usually means some PIV sex is on the way…and last night was no different!

After making out a bit, my wife/keyholder reaches over to her nightstand…I assume to grab her vibe but she came bank with a crop! We don’t impact play much so my butt and penis are pretty tender and not used to the stinging impact! I thought I was going to have to safeword but as I was almost to that point she stopped and grabbed her vibe.

Once she got herself going I was told/allowed to enter her with my now sore penis. The pain/pleasure was awesome and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go nice as slow or let the pleasure take over and go at it!
After she orgasmed my intensity grew and I exploded shortly after.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Two nights ago, as we were getting ready for bed, my wife/keyholder tells me to unlock.
“Just to give your penis a break, it’s not like it’s your lucky night or anything”

Went all day yesterday and so far today unlocked. Feels weird lol
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, last night me being unlocked was “put to use”! Some great PIV sex was thoroughly enjoyed!
Now waiting to see if I’m going to be locked back up for the weekend…
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well it was a short wait (to see).
My wife/keyholder asked me yesterday if I was locked back up. I told her I actually wasn’t but will do so right away if that is what she wanted.
She said “Well, isn’t that how it works?”
I’m sure she was implying…I’m locked, she unlocks me to have “her” penis for sex and then I’m locked back up.
I won’t make the mistake again and will lock right back up next time.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Some days it’s just tighter than on others….

It really hasn’t been that long (since I was locked back up)…4 days.
It normally “kicks in” around a week or so and gets more intense after.
But today, the cage is tight…snug…firmly hugging the penis inside it. A constant reminder that it isn’t allowed to become erect without my wife’s/keyholder’s permission.
A constant reminder that I can’t touch it without her permission.
I don’t think there’s a particular reason why today, it just is.

And the more the cage stifles any attempt of an erection, the more my mind races.
Fantasies kick in. Desire kicks in.
The “frustration” is a powerful feeling…almost orgasmic feeling. Makes my mind question, do I want out..and “release” the frustration…or do I want the frustration to continue, to grow in intensity?
The “release” would only last a short time and then I would be left with a satisfied, but somehow “empty” feeling…wanting the “buildup” to start again.
Continuing the “frustration” might cause things like a desire to touch, serve and pleasure the one causing it…that can’t be bad lol
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder really added to my “frustration”.
We were able to cuddle in bed for a change (2 large dogs more often than not make cuddling very difficult) and that led to some “making out”.
I think we were both getting pretty worked up when she decided to break out her vibe.
I LOVE it when she vibes herself, especially when I’m locked up!
But this time she also put nipple clamps on me, which added to my arousal.

I lay next to her, nipple clamps causing me to want to thrust…the cage holding back any chance of a full erection and sensation.

As my frustration built she gives herself a great big orgasm causing me to be overwhelmed with trying to orgasm myself! That feeling is just that, overwhelming!

My arousal is multiplied now and I’m very much looking forward to doing anything I can to try and give her more pleasure!
4 x
I serve at her pleasure