[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Day 9 of Locktober (but been locked a good bit longer lol).
My wife/keyholder wakes up frisky this morning as decides to play with and tease me.
Since it’s been a good while since my last orgasm (heck full election) I got excited pretty quick!

Soon I got to “that point” and had what she calls a “caged orgasm”…very “frustrating” and very “powerful”!

I hope I can return the favor to her later…but give her a “real” one!
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Locktober Day 12.
12 days isn’t all that long for me/us but my wife/keyholder actually locked me up a little while before Locktober 1…so the “build up” is well underway lol
I’m normally locked 24/7 anyway but she will unlock me so she can “use” me for her pleasure and then lock me back up the next morning.
I’m currently going on 3 weeks. I know, not that long, but with Locktober going on that feeling is sure here. I know I can’t ask to be let out but I can sure ask to be allowed to touch/massage/serve her. The urge is building up!
She told me last night that she gave herself an orgasm yesterday while I was at work though. So maybe she’s good with not using me and keeping Locktober intact lol
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night, my wife/keyholder decides to do a little teasing in bed. Had me rub her back and that led to a little kissing and groping.
Soon she starts playing with my nipples…my “trigger” area!….pinching, twisting and biting.
My body instinctively starts “thrusting”, my cage crushing my attempt to become erect.
She keeps on and on until I reach the point of a “caged orgasm”. No ejaculation, of course, but total mind blowing, frustrating, body thrusting (trying to cum) “orgasm”. It seems to last forever as she keeps on with the nipple torture.
As I lay, trying to catch my breath, she reaches over and grabs her finger vibe.
I roll into her and hold her while she gives herself a nice, big, noisy orgasm…which gets me going again…trying to “finish” myself but becoming even more “frustrated”…which is totally awesome but totally frustrating.

Happy Locktober!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

4 days left of Locktober!

Last night, in bed, my wife/keyholder decides to do a little teasing and playing.
Kissing, nipple pinching, twisting and biting, groping….
I quickly get to the point of my cage filling up and my hips start to grind and thrust.
She gets herself worked up and rolls over to get her vibe out of the nightstand drawer…

She says “You can unlock and have a real orgasm if you want to. But you don’t want to do you?”
I quickly answer “No Ma’am”.

With that, she vibes herself to a nice, big orgasm as I lay next to her, holding her, trying not to lose my mind lol

She finishes up as I lay trying to breathe and calm myself….”That was hot as hell!” She tells me
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

This past Saturday night my wife/keyholder unlocked me a day early (for Locktober), to help her enjoy some PIV sex. I hope I lasted long enough lol
The next day I was made to be naked around the house…helping her prepare and cook for a Halloween party that night.
She carried around a wooden spoon and whenever she saw I wasn’t erect she would spank me until I got that way. She said I should be hard all the time when not caged.

This morning during coffee/breakfast she tells me that I am not being attentive enough and to go lock back up!

NOvember?
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder unlocked me back around mid-November and had kept me unlocked since.
Not sure why but I don’t question her authority or decisions when it come to “her” penis.

As we sat at the bar on New Years Eve, she tells me that since I haven’t been attentive enough and giving her want she wants/needs, I will be locked back up when we get back home.

It felt odd for a while after being unlocked but now it almost feels odd to be “restrained” again (after being able to be erect and touch it all I wanted). A constant “grip” and reminder for sure.

Not sure how long she will keep me locked but so far she seems a bit happier with my attentiveness.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Did you really say “touch it all I wanted”?!
And that’s why you need to stay locked up!
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Starting off another week unlocked.
Did have some pretty amazing sex over the weekend though. During which she asked me “what do you want?”
I was torn between
wanting to be locked up and overcome with “frustration” while she vibes herself to orgasm
and riding or being rode until I explode.
One is a perpetual “orgasm” and one lasts a few secs (but is fulfilling none the less).
Since she owns the penis and the orgasms, I deferred to her, of course.

I await to be locked back up, used or “nothing”…her call. I serve at her pleasure. :-)
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Yet another week passes by being unlocked. I almost miss it. Miss the stifled erections, miss the teasing, the “caged’ orgasms…
Not sure why my wife/keyholder has lost interest in keeping me locked.

I continue to wait and see
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Still unlocked.
Lots of extra stuff going on lately but oddly enough, I miss the normalcy of the cage…miss my wife being my keyholder…miss her vibing herself while I lay helpless by her, the cage holding down my attempt at an erection.

I would so love to kneel at my wife’s feet and rub them while locked for her.

I patiently wait.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure