[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

In the midst of one of my longest lockups, and my anticipation/frustration/desire is getting greater each day.
This morning my wife/keyholder decides to cuddle up next to me and “spoon”.
Maybe she sensed my breathing change or my cage poking her, but she decides to “grind” a little and allow me to grope her.
It wasn’t long at all and I was pretty flustered, she pinched my nipples and I start “thrusting” (it’s like an “on” switch she says lol).
Wanting so bad to explode/orgasm (she’s caused me to orgasm in my cage before, but in a different cage) but the more I tried, the more “frustrated” I became. I think every part of my body orgasmed except my penis - unable to become erect, unable get enough sensation to cum.
I finally became exhausted and my body tired from the process.
She seemed well pleased as I lay next to her, holding on and trying to catch my breath.
5 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Not the longest I’ve ever gone without an orgasm but the longest I’ve gone without because I’m locked.
Sat at my wife’s feet and rubbed them for her.
NEED to touch her. I think I’m going to beg her to let me give her a massage tonight.
I’m pretty sure this is why she keeps me locked lol
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Hussman767 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:51 pm Not the longest I’ve ever gone without an orgasm but the longest I’ve gone without because I’m locked.
Sat at my wife’s feet and rubbed them for her.
NEED to touch her. I think I’m going to beg her to let me give her a massage tonight.
I’m pretty sure this is why she keeps me locked lol
I imagine that is exactly why she keeps you locked - frustrated and desiring her!
Serve her well and keep her pleased.
2 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder and our youngest daughter went away on a girls’ weekend with some other moms and daughters. I’ve been here looking after the dogs and cats and working on my “honey-do” list.
For some reason, while I sit here drinking my morning coffee, my cage seems extra constricting causing my desire to increase.
Hopefully she will need a nice massage after her weekend away tonight!
I’ve had several people ask me if the cage really works. Well, it’s “working” now!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

The other afternoon my wife/keyholder tells me to go unlock. She was expecting sex that evening and didn’t want to have to stop the festivities for me to go unlock.
Later that evening, we’re getting in bed….
She tells me “No sex tonight, I’m tired. You can lock back up”.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Sunday I was told to unlock so she could “take advantage” of me later when we went to bed.
Later in bed, as luck would have it, we weren’t able to be alone until way too late so no sex.
The next morning I locked back up. She has told me before that I shouldn’t be told to, just lock up if I’m not.
Last night in bed she gets frisky…reaches down…finds me locked…firmly reminds me that she had told me to unlock and hadn’t told me to lock back up.
I tried to plead my case but quickly decided to hurry and unlock before she changed her mind.

When I get back to bed, she has her vibe and gives herself an awesome orgasm. (Greatest thing on earth!)
She does allow me to enter her and I quickly explode and we shortly fall asleep.

This morning we are sitting having our coffee. She looks over at me and does a “lock up” hand signal (like turning a key).

So….I start another lockup…reminded that it is hers and hers alone. Unlocked for her use and locked back when she doesn’t want it. Love it!
5 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

After keeping me locked for a while my wife/keyholder was ready for sex over the long, holiday weekend. After a good teasing session I thought she was just going to vibe her self and have me watch but she had me unlock so she could use “her” penis.
Before she would let me enter her however she got her crop and gave it a good spanking!
It had been a while since she had done that and the stings were exhilarating! The pleasure became more and more intense each time the firm rubber surface smacked my penis. It was like I never wanted her to stop. Each painful and pleasurable smack was a reminder that it belongs to her and she can do with it whatever she pleases.

But she soon became ready, stopped smacking and had me enter her. She had a hard, loud orgasm… it just doesn’t get much better than that!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Saturday evening my wife/keyholder decides for us to get in the hot tub to relax after a long day.
I had only been locked for 5 days so I wasn’t expecting any PIV sex, especially since she has always said she won’t have sex in the hot tub.
We play around a bit, kissing and caressing. She gets out and goes inside, I assume to get a drink.
She comes back with the key!!!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder decides that she hasn’t edged me with the remote vibe in a while so she has me unlock and put it on.
The first burst came as I was brushing my teeth! Quite a shock as I wasn’t ready for it, which gave her a good laugh.
Later in bed, the turns it on and off, faster and slower, changing the “mode”.
All I could do was grab a handful of sheets and hang on!
But…after a little while it died…charge ran out! She was not happy to say the least.

This morning she sends me a “Locktober is coming!” Text…oh boy.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Woke up this morning and just couldn’t get out of bed. My wife/keyholder snuggles up next to me and then turns around to spoon.
After a little bit of fondling and grinding, I reach down to touch her “there”…hoping for maybe a very rare morning treat ;-)
She gets very excited by the touch and….reaches over to her nightstand and grabs her finger vibe and gives herself a nice big O!

Awesome start to the day!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure