[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Saturday night…a lot went on that day/evening and it was pretty late, so when we went to bed I was sure expecting nothing but sleep.
My wife/keyholder does want to cuddle and that led to some making out and her teasing my nipples and balls. She rolls over…I thought she was getting her vibe but she grabbed her key instead.
She grabs the lock and unlocks me and removes the cage!
It is so hot when she unlocks me herself! Even more hot when she locks me herself!

Great sex was had!

Now starting off a new week…locked and ready to serve.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Been a few days since locked back up…
Been no hottub time, no cuddles in bed, etc. both been busy with work and other things.

Today, however, the cage is pretty snug and “thoughts” have entered my head more than once.
Wouldn’t take much to drive me crazy today lol

Will try to at least snuggle tonight…will ask if I can at bedtime.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night in bed my wife/keyholder tells me she wants to play with my remote vibe and to go put it on.
I think she tried every setting/mode it has and edged and teased me over and over.
She bit and pinched my nipples, squeezed my balls, tickled the part of my penis not covered by the vibe…
Drove me crazy!

I think she must’ve finally got herself excited and she got out her own vibe and went to town on herself…turning my vibe up (what seemed like) on high as I lay next to her as she vibed herself to a great orgasm!
With the vibe around my penis going full speed and hearing her orgasm, it didn’t take long for me to explode.
It took her a minute to turn off my vibe and the stimulation was almost “torture” lol
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night we were able to spend some quality time in the hot tub. The evening weather is starting to get a little cooler so the hit tub is getting more inviting.
Some making out led to some PIV sex (a rarity) … but the hot tub isn’t the ideal place for it lol
Maybe tonight we can try again. :-)
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

More hot tub enjoyment last night with another attempt at some sex in there.
So hard to get comfortable and “to the point”, especially with the heat.
Very enjoyable but hard to “finish”…almost like being teased while caged lol

Maybe we can try again tonight. :-)
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was reminded last night by my wife/keyholder that Locktober is just a few days away.
She has allowed me to be unlocked for a little while now in preparation for being locked for a month straight.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Here it is, the last day of September…the day before Locktober begins.
My wife/keyholder hasn’t mentioned anything about it yet today so I’m not sure what she plans to do and just when.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

We were able to have some pretty darn good PIV sex before Locktober started.
The next morning my wife/keyholder asked me if I enjoyed it…especially being allowed on top.
When I replied I did she said “Good, because that’s the last you’ll get for a month!”
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Locktober 4th, just 4 days into it but with my wife/keyholder’s comments every now and then the feeling, the anticipation is starting to grow.
Little comments like “Look who’s all locked up!” (As I get into the hot tub) or “I hear your cage jingling!” (As I dry off after a shower” or “Look who’s having to pee sitting down”…they don’t seem like much but they add to the experience a lot…her acknowledgment of ownership of what’s locked in the cage…the setting of expectation that I will be locked for a while.
6 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Locktober day 5…
There’s been no comments or teasing of any kind but the “feeling” is sure starting to grow.
It normally takes close to a week (after being locked up) before it kicks in real well, so it’s getting about that time anyway.
Maybe the anticipation of being locked for a month straight might be helping it some lol
2 x
I serve at her pleasure