[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Continued locked and attentively serving my keyholder/wife.
Every now and then the frustration grows and my cage becomes snug.
Still no chance for anything “physical” for a while but will I wait patiently and enjoy serving.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night was the first opportunity for some “real” physical touch (not just hand holding) in almost 2 weeks.
My wife/keyholder lays her head on my chest in bed last night…caressing and then kissing…
Next thing I knew my cage became very tight and “frustration” set in.
She pinched, then bit my nipples and grabbed and squeezed my balls and cage.
My entire body came alive…my locked penis trying to become erect (but surely couldn’t)…my brain trying to drive my body to orgasm.
After a few mins of “trying” over and over…I had to stop and try to catch my breath…my body almost convulsing with “after shocks”.

My wife then tells me I can go unlock if I wanted…hopefully to experience an orgasm and ejaculation.
I don’t know if I was just too spent to move or didn’t want to kill the feeling of perpetual foreplay of the “frustration”…either way, I’m still locked and even more attentive.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder has had some ups and downs with her recovery from her surgery.
Had a nice weekend but (as expected) she has not been in any mood for “play”.
I continue to be locked and attentively serving her. :-)
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Continue to be locked and serving my wife/keyholder.
The frustration continues to grow and my desire to serve her increases each day.

This morning woke up to a snug cage. Busy day at work might help get my mind off things for a while but I’m sure the feeling will return with a vengeance later lol
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Haven’t posted in a while….
Shortly after my last post I was unlocked by my wife/keyholder for some PIV sex.
I had been kept unlocked (had sex once more since and she had me masturbate for her as well) since, up until night before last when I was told I had been unlocked long enough and to lock back up.

So here I am…locked…we shall see for how long. :-)
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was woken this morning to my wife/keyholder playing with/pinching/biting my nipples.
She knows just how to get me going. My cage quickly “filled up” and she made her way down to it…squeezing and slapping my poor balls.
The more she pinched and bit my nipples, the more my hips started thrusting…my locked penis trying so hard to become erect in the cage. I try and try to orgasm but it was stifled by the cage.
After what seemed forever, she reaches over and tosses me what I thought was the key to unlock…but it was nipple clamps!
Once in place my “trying” started right back up…hips thrusting, my penis trying to extend…
My body almost convulsing from trying to orgasm but unable to.

The next thing I knew she had grabbed a small wooden paddle and gave my balls a few good smacks!
I instinctively rolled over to protect them but she just continued on my butt!

When I thought she was done “torturing” me, she gets her vibrator and places it against my balls and cage!
And goes back to pinching and biting my nipples.

Drove me over the edge! I thought my entire body would explode!

Then she rolls over and uses the vibe on herself…leaving me laying next to her just trying to breathe.
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It’s been a good 5 days since my wife/keyholder teased and abused me.
Still locked but not much “stimulation” lately…except for some nice cuddles last night in bed.
The desire and frustration continues to build and I hope with the weekend here, I might be able to give her some physical attention…a nice massage or foot rub maybe.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Been a couple of weeks since my last post. Can’t really recall (without looking on here lol) the last time I was unlocked.
Have had a lot going on lately and a good bit of stress…work, kids, etc…the cage hasn’t been “snug” very often lately and each time it “reminds” me it seems something comes up to kill the feeling.

Hopefully soon things can get back to some kind of normalcy…

Until then, I stay locked and hopefully loving and attentive.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Fast forward 3 more days…
Still locked but so much going on still…no time for enjoyment. Some of my work stuff is over so at least that is better.
Every now and then the cage “works” and the feeling rears up…not very often lately but sometimes.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure