[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hussman767 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:51 am Well, not the news we were hoping for but it was expected...
I have open heart surgery coming up and will be out of commission for a month or two (in case I disappear from here, that is where I am).

On a much lighter note, my wife/keyholder has found she can make me orgasm while I am locked in my cage! It’s like total frustration and pleasure all wrapped into one! Mind blowing!
I am sorry to hear this news. On a positive note, they pretty much have this surgery down pat so your prospects should be very good. I wish you a speedy recovery and return to the joys of chastity.

I agree with you about the caged orgasms creating ambivalence. For me, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do them rarely, only in situations when I really don't want to remove the cage but can tell that my prostate needs relief.
1 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.