[timmyboy38] Well, it seems I'll get what I wished for!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021
Re: [timmyboy38] Well, it seems I'll get what I wished for!

Post by timmyboy38 »

Brief update.

Ordered cherry keeper PA style and separate PA lock. Will get pierced within a week. She's on board so locking up will finally be secure. Got lidocaine cream for that 4 mm wide needle :o .
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Well, I finally got my PA piercing this week.

To sum it up: it did not hurt as the lidocaine creme was doing its job nicely, but I did almost faint when the piercer switched to a second, smaller ring. I looked down and saw my penis turned into a shish kebab, and that was a bit too much. The blood oozing from my penis also wasn't that great, which stopped after about 24 hours. The first hours were quite bad, with lots of blood. I don't wish to put off people still on the fence, though! Now, two days later, I'm fine with almost no pain. My wife still is disgusted with the piercing but understands the need for an anti pull-out locking mechanism.

Now, I am waiting on a SS 4 mm PA lock for my cherry keeper. I hope to try it on soon. I think I may even be able to wear the cherry keeper without a ring, as a bijou, during cycling. That would be awesome, no unlock time anymore!
0 x
Noobhubby

Post by Noobhubby »

Don’t rush the healing. I got pierced at 6mm and waited 1 month and that was not long enough. Bottom line my piercing got rejected. We bought a Steelwerks with a locking PA and now that part does not work!!! Please please please let your self heal and don’t stress about locking just yet. I’m currently experimenting with tether urethra locks and so far I highly recommend that as a WAY better option over a PA. I’m also uncut.

How long was the PA placed from your urethra opening? Make sure you get enough length on the locking pa piercing. I have some pics of my device in the membership area.

Really hope you guys enjoy the new PA and that it works for you
1 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I'm interested in hearing more about your experience with the tether lock.
0 x
Noobhubby

Post by Noobhubby »

Will do
0 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Thanks for your input! I starting bleeding again yesterday, so I was reminded of the importance of healing. When you think you're done, you're just not :lol: .

I was pierced to fit a 4 x 21 ring in there, which was quickly changed for a 4 x 19 mm one as I found the former too big. The cherry keeper and lock that I ordered technically require a 4 x 20/21 option, so it should work. Will let myself heal for a couple of weeks.
0 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

After five days of bleeding, it finally stopped. I exchanged my semiring for a barbel which is more comfortable and looks less scary. My plumbing still works as well, so that's good news :lol: .
0 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

Now into 3.5 weeks of healing after my PA got done. Everything seems healed, no discomfort or bleeding. Today, my badass workroom PA lock will finally arrive. Will let you know if that thing works. It's supposed to be a SS one, which it should be for the 75 euros I paid for it (including new EU taxes imposed).
0 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

After months of planning, I have been finally locked in my cherry keeper with PA lock. This combo feels good and is very secure. Now I need tools to liberate myself. Will consider upgrading to a full steel one in the future, for even higher security.

What is great about this solution is the ability to wear the cherry keeper as a penis cap, so without the ring. This allows me to cycle while securely locked, which is key as I exercise a lot. No loose belly or man titties for me :lol: .
0 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

It's time for an update!

I have been out of chastity for a while. I wasn't up for it. We started again yesterday. I wear the cherry keeper with 5 mm PA lock. Lockup will be continuous (no masturbation allowed, ever), with a coin toss every Thursday. Heads is PIV, tails is strap-on sex where she gets penetrated. This means that every week, I get a chance to release. However, if I do not do my chores, which are registered via the Obedience app, I build up penalty points. Three strikes/points will result in strap-on sex only that week (while my wife wears open crotch bodies, accentuating her hairy pussy), plus I will be tied onto the bed for 1.5 hours with all sorts of nasty BDSM toys attached to me :lol: .

So, if I do lots of house cleaning, I get to have sex twice a month on average. Knowing myself, I will probably receive penalties :twisted: .

We are also casually talking about cuckolding. What a hot fantasy. Who knows...
1 x