[Luv2belocked] she likes it locked...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Luv2belocked
Re: [Luv2belocked] she likes it locked...

Post by Luv2belocked »

Well my wife locked me in the vice after we got it all set up on Sunday night before I went out of town for the week. It felt really good and she really liked the look of it on me. Her words.... “ There! Your little dick is right where it belongs.... locked up”. Have a good week!
When she bought the vice for me She got to pick herself a new dildo to fuck while she has me locked! The one she chose is a fair bit bigger than me and she made sure I knew that. The first time she used it she sent me a video of her cumming so hard on it! Honestly she hasn’t gotten off of it since she got it!! She loves it!! It made me so hot I was leaking in my new cage. We talked about how it felt for her to have a bigger dick in her and she told me that it was incredible! She joked that it’ll be much easier for her to keep me locked now that she has this new toy to fuck. I just said “ If that’s what you want sweety and that makes you feel satisfied then I’m happy for you! Ideally this is what she wanted and I did too.. so to see this work out right now is pretty hot! It’s now been over 2 weeks since I was allowed to fuck her , she teased me with handjobs that had no finish ... except for one, and teases me that little dicks don’t get pussy... not like the bigger ones! (She knows that always makes my cock hard when she humiliates me a little bit) So for now I’m locked in the vice with the anti pullout and let me tell you it truely does work! My dick leaks precum everyday ( chastity tears I saw someone write ... lol) and my balls are always full. She mentioned to me that this year Locktober may just carry through into NOvember. I’m excited for how much more she is enjoying being in control. This feels like it may be a shift in our marriage.
5 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

We’ll we’re 11 days into Locktober and my wife has already had fun teasing me and denying me. This time she told me that I have to go longer than my longest lockup and that was 41 days. So having said that … my release date is some where in the second week of November. I have been trying to give her the best orgasms I can and learn more about what gets her wet. Ironically when we discuss me being locked up she gets very wet!! We talk about how much I miss her pussy and how horny I am all the time. She suggested getting a new chastity cage for me as a gift from her for Locktober… she decided on the VICE. When it arrived she was so eager to try it that she had me put it on so she could see it, we’ll haha… good trick… she giggled and I remained locked for 2 more days. I thought it felt kind of cheap in its construction but to my surprise it seems to be ok so far. It’s by far the most comfortable cage I‘ve ever worn!! My wife was so pleased …because she had actually taken me in the bedroom and measured me for it. This morning while lying in bed she removed it and began giving me a handjob whispering in my ear how lucky I was to be getting this and that she needed a bigger dick than mine to fuck while I was locked. I reached down and felt her pussy and it was dripping wet! She told me that she’d like to fuck another guy and have me watch while I’m locked… Omg!!! I almost came in her hand… that would be bad as she has consequences for that… it’s a 14 day extension of my lockup. Sooooo… I had to ask her to stop jerking me off …. Again she giggled and asked me if I was sure…. I said yes… she knows it turns me on when she humiliates me a bit….. like when I’m locked and she see a guy that she finds hot … she’ll tell me how she’d love to suck his dick because mine was locked up…. All in good fun but damn it turns us on!!
6 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Here we are early November and I thought that my release date was getting closer. And it was…. Until she just suggested to me last night that she would like me to try to go until the end of November now… that would mean I will have been locked up for 2 months straight. ( let’s remember that I was locked up for 2 weeks just before Locktober started)
I never thought for a moment that she ever suggest going that long… but she just did! I’m not going to lie I’d LOVE to fuck her and I do miss it but it’s very exciting that she has begun to take control without reservation! So I thought that it’s in my best interest to go along with what she’s asking. After all, she did agree to try this at my request. I just wonder if she will actually let me out at the end of November. She has done a little bit of reading on male chastity and knows that 3 months is a pretty standard amount of time for being locked, but we’ve never gone that long… ever.
She has told me that the difference in the way that I speak to her and treat her has been a very very nice change and that she could get used to it. For now I stay locked and we’ll see what happens at the end of the month.
8 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Just wondering if any other men that are grooming their wives to control their orgasms have experienced a change in their wife to the point where she doesn’t want to go back to life without chastity and orgasm control? I feel like my wife may be thinking about keeping this as a part of our everyday lives.
1 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

I just asked for an orgasm because I’ve been good and she said firmly “ Absolutly not!” It doesn’t matter that I’ve been good … I have no say right now…
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Luv2belocked wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:27 pm Just wondering if any other men that are grooming their wives to control their orgasms have experienced a change in their wife to the point where she doesn’t want to go back to life without chastity and orgasm control? I feel like my wife may be thinking about keeping this as a part of our everyday lives.
'Grooming'?

I wouldn't call it that, but I get the feeling that if she starts again, it might not stop. (We're on a hiatus at the moment.)
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

Grooming? Encouraging? There’s not a lot of difference.

While my wife is vanilla, she has stated this is what she now wants after many years of encouragement. I’m more attentive and “nicer” when locked and she has always loved to tease. It just took awhile for her to realize chastity was the missing part. I don’t think we will ever not have chastity involved in some fashion. She’s getting over the guilty feelings of denying me.

We’re pretty tame by some standards. There’s lots of kissing and basic toy/vibrator use, but I highly doubt it will ever involve anyone else.
5 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:35 am
timmyboy38 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 am Any tube without PA can be escaped from. 10 sec without soap, 2 with.
Not necessarily so. I have the CB-3000, with a 40mm ring it is very difficult to get out of. With a 38mm ring it would be impossible.

I just took a close look at The Vice, and it looks like it would be even more difficult, given the choice of ring sizes and selecting the right size. I'm actually thinking it might be interesting to try myself.
My wife measured me for the “Vice” and it fits me perfectly. She bought me the plus size cage. The anti pullout works great. I’ve haven’t been happier with any other cage. I used to use the cb3000 but the base ring kept breaking.
0 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

My wife was true to her word and let me out at the end of November after being locked since the middle of September… that was the longest we’ve ever gone with me being locked and denied. She has since said that she really enjoyed her pampered lifestyle when I was locked and that she’ll be locking me up more often to maintain that. That turned me on to hear her say those words!
I bought her new nails at the end of our game … they looked so good!! She loved them and made a point of telling me that nails are a maintenance plan and that she will need to get them filled every couple weeks. Which means for me that I’ll have to be locked up more often. We’re both happy with that!! She had me lock up again Thursday and told me I owe her 7 days to pay for her nails. I figured we would have taken a bigger break after Locktober and NOvember but she clearly had a different view on how often we’d play. After going 2+ months locked she asked how the cage felt through all that time. I said it felt great , no issues. Well as we discussed where we would go from here she said that our next goal is a full 3 months with no orgasm… how did I feel about that? I said I would try it for her if that’s what she wanted , that seemed to excite her because she came back with “ I think you’ll be fine… you just proved it”
5 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

So here I am again locked for another month. She went shopping and then had her nails done. I was told that I’d be locked for the month of March until I had paid off her days that I now owed. We have also discussed and agreed that I can and will go longer once we start Locktober. She wants me to be locked for a full 3 months like she’s read about others enduring. That means I’ll be locked until New Year’s Day. She said “Happy New Year” with a smirk on her face. Things in our marriage seem to be a lot more intimate when she has me locked. She has told me that this year I won’t be getting much sex (PIV) as she wants me to appreciate her more… and she gets that when I’m locked.
3 x