[Luv2belocked] she likes it locked...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [Luv2belocked] she likes it locked...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Choices always have consequences. In this case both seem to be bad for you!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

It’s been 13 days now and have 28 more days... and I my level of frustration is already high, she keeps telling me that it’s really not that long, and I should be happy it’s not longer.
0 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

So it’s been a while since I posted and I thought I’d catch you up. Things are great!! I did my 40 days locked and I was rewarded with her unlocking me Nov.1 . When she unlocked me she told me that this was good for us and that and was proud of me for sticking with her rules. She has noticed a big change in how I treat her and the attention I pay to her. We will be continuing with our arrangement but a little more out time if I deserve it. She’s become quite playful in the past month and has had some fun ideas for games. I finally was allowed to cum after licking her pussy. I was rewarded with a handjob ... I like to be humiliated verbally during sex and she knows that all too well so... she jerked me off slowly at first telling me that I deserved to be locked because I had a small dick and that I was lucky to be getting this. I came sooo hard when she said that...OMG! That was it... over... I wanted to be able to fuck her but she never let me. It was 3 days later that she finally let me feel her sweet pussy!! It was amazing!!
This year has been a lot of out of town work for me so I’ve away from home for the better part of this year on and off. Away for 10 days and then home for 2 or 3 days then away again. My wife asked me how I felt about being locked up while I was away? I said that I thought that was ok if that’s what she wanted... she did!! She was very enthusiastic and couldn’t wait for our game to begin. I was excited too! I didn’t really think about how much and how often I’d be away. I should have. It’s been a long year so far ... I’ve only had 3 orgasms since January... it really is quite an adjustment but it has really brought us closer. I love it and so does she....
3 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

My wife has suggested getting “The Vice” chastity cage anyone have any experience with this cage. It says it’s inescapable. I have a CB-3000 that I wear and it fits perfect. She said she wants one that she picked out.
3 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Any tube without PA can be escaped from. 10 sec without soap, 2 with.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

timmyboy38 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 am Any tube without PA can be escaped from. 10 sec without soap, 2 with.
Not necessarily so. I have the CB-3000, with a 40mm ring it is very difficult to get out of. With a 38mm ring it would be impossible.

I just took a close look at The Vice, and it looks like it would be even more difficult, given the choice of ring sizes and selecting the right size. I'm actually thinking it might be interesting to try myself.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Interesting, the cb line was very easy for me to escape from. Great that it works for you. I had to go for a PA. Which wasn't bad.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Well my wife ordered the “Vice” chastity cage after reading about it and it just arrived yesterday. She said that we’ll be trying it soon!! I just hope it doesn’t break , I had that problem with my cb3000 where the ring kept breaking so we ordered a steel one and I use the metal ring and locking pins and use the plastic cb3000 cage. It’s light weight and fairly secure. Best of all it cured the breaking problem.
0 x
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Luv2belocked wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:33 pm Well my wife ordered the “Vice” chastity cage after reading about it and it just arrived yesterday. She said that we’ll be trying it soon!! I just hope it doesn’t break , I had that problem with my cb3000 where the ring kept breaking so we ordered a steel one and I use the metal ring and locking pins and use the plastic cb3000 cage. It’s light weight and fairly secure. Best of all it cured the breaking problem.
My hubby had the same problem with his CB, it kept breaking. His new stainless steel cage won’t be breaking! Hope your wife enjoys the Vice!
2 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Well it just arrived and my wife was pretty excited to figure out how to put it together so we could try it out! I think she’s more excited bc she actually measured me for it , (that was extremely sexy and so personal... but turned us both on) So now that I have it on it’s been 2 days and seems to fit very well and the anti pullout device works well! It’ll be a long week as I’m heading out of town for work. I guess I’m going to find out what real chastity is like!
2 x