[mer] wow, it actually happened!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mer

[mer] wow, it actually happened!

Post by Mer »

For quite some time I’ve been revealing my fantasies to my wife one by one. Those include chastity, hotwifing and cuckolding and much more. It has been some ups and downs.

I’ve always been afraid that I wouldn’t ever gather the curage to to tell her all this in fear of how she would react, and I was quite sure she wouldn’t agree to any of this so I partly accepted that I would take this fantasy with me to the grave.

But what kind of relationship would It be if you can’t share everything.
I feel that our relationship is 100% safe and stable and that’s why I revealed everything piece by piece.

I am now in 24/7 chastity since three days back and she’s hotter than ever. I know that she has a profile on this forum and probably others as well. She’s following reddits such as r/hotwifetexts, R/hotwife, r/ and r/teasedenial.

Everyday is now hot as hell and very exciting. I have no idea what comes next, what she reads, what she is into, how far she’s able or willing to take this, and that’s part of the excitement.

She has ordered a anklet where she will keep her key.

My wife is dirtier than i ever could imagine and she is the best wife in the world.
<3 @Alexa
5 x
Mer

Re: [mer] wow, it actually happened!

Post by Mer »

We were just showering together and after a while I got asked out of the shower, she locked the door was continued on her own.

No photos, teasing or anything like that.
0 x