[FindingFun] Back at it...not sure where it's going

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
FindingFun
Last orgasm: May 18th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 14
[FindingFun] Back at it...not sure where it's going

Post by FindingFun »

Prior to October 2019, I experimented with a few knock off cages and could not find a comfortable or pain free cage to wear. Consequently, I think my longest lock up was about a day and a half. Somewhere along the line I started chatting with a Domme whose husband was in chastity 24/7 and probably 18 months locked. Around the same time while trying out a cage that I hadn't used in awhile, realized that it was, in fact, pretty comfortable. Now locking up for several days in a row became much more manageable.

The Domme encouraged me and mentored me. Helping me stayed locked. She also encouraged me to talk to my wife and introduce chastity to her. Without getting into it too much here, I did raise chastity as an aid to making her(my wife) feel comfortable in rekindling some intimacy. It did not go badly, but it also didn't go anywhere.

Anyway, the Domme feeling sympathetic, offerred to virtually hold my key. I did not ask her, it was completely her suggestion. This lasted from about November through February. I wasn't locked that entire time because I kept having skin issues under my scrotum and had to remove for healing. Honestly, she was great but it was frustrating that I had to keep uncaging because of the issues. Finally, I threw in the towel because I realized the cage I was using wasn't going to work long term. My longest consecutive lock up was 19 days.

We stayed in touch.

I bought a new cage in April and things looked promising but I was having a ball slip so was back to square one. I would only lock up at night but it wasn't satisfying. Finally gave myself a complete break for about a month and started falling into old habits of masturbating (not obsessively). I started realizing that any masturbation would impede any progress towards rekindling with my wife. So on June 30th I decided to try again and surprisingly not having any slippage issues. I attribute that to the weather.

I've been locked up continuosly with the exception of last Thursday and Sunday, when I removed from midday to bedtime each day. The longer I get away from those hours unlocked the less it seems like i was actually unlocked.

My next step is to bring it up to my wife again. (Trust me I know this is ass-backwards in a relationship, but this is where I am)
3 x
FindingFun
Re: [FindingFun] Back at it...not sure where it's going

Post by FindingFun »

So after about 2 weeks without stroking myself, I took a page out of my former domme's training and tried a tease and denial thing I found online this morning. I took the cage off, left the ring on and followed the instructions. I'm glad it was short because not sure I could have lasted much longer. Forced the cage back on.
1 x
spinpole2001

Post by spinpole2001 »

I'm curious as to what tease and denial thing you tried? Not sure if its allowed but could you post a link ?
0 x
FindingFun

Post by FindingFun »

Found it a milovana.com, put "chastity' in the search bar and one of the selections was Tease and Denial, With some trial and error, you should be able to figure out which one it is. I don't remember the exact name

spinpole2001 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 am I'm curious as to what tease and denial thing you tried? Not sure if its allowed but could you post a link ?
1 x
FindingFun

Post by FindingFun »

Starting day 14 caged.
1 x
FindingFun

Post by FindingFun »

I made it to day 17 but them some abdominal issues caused everything to cramp up and had a ball slip through. I went 12 days 24/7 with no slippage. Now I can't seem to get through a day without slippage. I know my right testicle is higher up because of hernia surgery when i was in my 20's and that's the one that always slips. I guess i need a smaller gap. But I just don't get how I could go 12 days and then not even one.
0 x
FindingFun

Post by FindingFun »

August has been mostly on and off. Any relief is by trying to get through anal stimulation.
I developed a method of ruining myself, by using a vibrator on my cage and anal stimulation. I usually get myself to a point where my ejaculate just flows out, like a peeing sensation. On a couple of occasions the sensation actually sends me over the edge and it becomes an orgasm. While disappointing that I allowed myself an orgasm, I’m usually okay with staying in my cage.
Last week, while doing this a testicle slipped, so I had to take the cage off after I was done. I casually kept playing and got carried away and jerked off.
What I think I realized is, and orgasm from stroking has a different effect than an orgasm from the failed ruin. After I stroked myself to orgasm, I guess I definitely experienced that “sub drop” I’ve read other people talk about. It’s a bitch.
Took me almost a week to start using my cage again.
1 x
FindingFun

Post by FindingFun »

Ugh it’s really tough to stay away for too long from having my cock caged. Hadn’t worn it in about a week and the urge to wear it got stronger. Wore it to sleep last night but took it off this morning but it’s almost all I can think of right now
2 x
FindingFun

Post by FindingFun »

Locked myself up 2 nights ago. Hopefully these next few days will be a good acclimation stage.
My daughter is moving out for the next school year. I have been working from home and should be into 2021. With my wife working outside the home, I think it would be helpful to stay locked anyway to stay focused on work while having the house to myself. Planning to ask my wife to accept my wearing a chastity cage. I will also ask if she would keep the keys while I’m home alone. Sex life is nonexistent and I have no expectations other than to see how she reacts. She’s not entirely oblivious to it, I did bring it up to her once before. Who knows, maybe she’ll decide to have a little fun with it. Fingers crossed
0 x
FindingFun

Post by FindingFun »

Stayed locked 14 out of 15 days. Not much relative to many here. The development of a raw spot on the underside of my penis forced me out yesterday.
Maybe it’s a combination of factors, lack of sleep + work related stress, but I couldn’t help noticing something about myself tonight. What I noticed was a sense of disinterest in what my wife had to say. Could being un-caged have more to do with this than the other factors?
0 x