[midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

Post by KittensBoyToy »

midlifelovelife wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:35 pm Afterwards, we enjoyed a cup of tea and talked about the project and other renovations we are thinking about. I was so fucking agreeable and I think I just committed to another year of projects.
Who’s pushing the advantage now?
I know how it goes with new projects she wants done! She dangles that proverbial carrot and we will commit to anything. :twisted: At this point I think my project list will outlive me! :roll: :o
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

I haven’t posted anything in a while. I guess things have been pretty stable and I don’t have many new thoughts to record.
Last week, there seemed to be an uptick in my wife’s playfulness with me, and also a bit of a will to punish me.

She has been working on an organizational project around the house. Her methods are very deliberate and I often want to see her get it done quicker. Usually, I try to be encouraging but last week, I made a sarcastic remark about the pace of her progress. She calmly responded that I won’t be seeing her pussy for a while after that remark. And I definitely won’t be getting any attention, maybe until December. I was impressed by her calm assertiveness and suddenly felt incredibly turned on.

Over the next several days, she teased me often, massaging my crotch as we passed in the laundry room and other places around the house. At bedtime, she told me to put my head between her legs and smell how nice her pussy is. She slept naked. She cupped me and stroked me occasionally while we cuddled. My heart was constantly racing.

What really surprised me was how turned on I became about her dominant tone. She told me she was going out one Saturday afternoon and wanted to know what I had planned. I had just picked up some mulch for the garden.

“After you fold this laundry, you can spread your mulch around,” she commanded, “That should keep you busy until I get back. Don’t try to think of other ways to be helpful.”

I started getting erect at each stern remark.

Fortunately for me, my wife couldn’t keep me banned forever. Early on Sunday morning, she told me to close the door and get between her legs. She told me I had been acting very repentant. I licked her hungrily and also teased her to draw out the time before her orgasm. I used my finger to probe and massage her g-spot while I licked her clit. She struggled to be quiet as she came, but managed not to cry out while the kids were sleeping. I rose up to lie beside her. I thanked her for changing her mind while she masturbated to another climax.

“Maybe you’ll think twice next time you are thinking about saying something mean to me,” she said. Then, she went down on me and let me cum in her mouth. It was an outstanding one and I just thanked her over and over.

I have been on my best behaviour since then but I almost want to be bratty just to get teased and controlled again.
3 x
midlifelovelife

When being chaste, the difference between no teasing and just a little bit of teasing is remarkable. I had gone about 10 days without orgasm when my wife’s period came. So for four days, she had zero interest in sex and was feeling pretty uncomfortable. I didn’t dare try to initiate. Leading up to the 10th day, I was feeling a rising need to cum, but then I just became content. I found I wasn’t thinking about it that much. Without any flirting or touching from my wife, it was quite manageable.

On the weekend, her period tapered off and she resumed her teasing ways. Out having an afternoon cocktail in our backyard, she suggested that she could give me a blowjob and our yard is so private, no one would even be able to tell it was happening. But she remembered that our youngest was upstairs playing video games. Even though his window has no view of where we weee sitting, he might come down looking for a snack. She suggested that I should preemptively take him a snack so we could be certain that we wouldn’t be disturbed.

Suddenly I was desperate to have that blowjob! I agreed with her brilliant idea and I brought my son a snack and drink. He was thrilled of course and resumed gaming while I returned to the backyard. Then my wife teasingly moved on from the blowjob idea, saying that it’s probably not as private as she was thinking. I refreshed our drinks and we talked. Except now, I couldn’t take my eyes off her lips. I think she noticed this and seemed to moisten them with her tongue a bit more than was necessary.

All the rest of the weekend, she gave me random cock inspections and grabbed my ass. I went from managing my chastity with ease to fighting my desperate need to cum.

That night, I gave her a massage and I was rock hard the whole time, especially while working on her cute ass and getting little whiffs of her pussy while she moaned in pleasure. As I finished the massage, she gave me another cock inspection and noticed my erection with a little gasp of surprise. I begged her to give me a handjob. She seemed to suddenly feel sorry for me.

“You need this, don’t you?” she said knowingly, stroking my cock through my underwear. Within seconds, I was getting close and told her. She pumped her hand briskly until I lost my load into my gitch. She marveled at the quantity which leaked out through the fabric and into her hand. After washing up, she went peacefully to sleep, smiling at the effects of her teasing.

Meanwhile, my level of arousal has hardly dipped and I am back to madly wanting her. She says she might let me go down on her soon...
0 x
midlifelovelife

June has been a fun month with my wife. Her libido is a bit higher as we turn the page on this pandemic and get back to doing more of the things we used to do. For me, there have been only two orgasms in the month, a number that I previously would have considered a drought before starting OC.

The last one happened almost 2 weeks ago when we had an overnight at a hotel while I travelled for business (a novel experience now). My wife tagged along and with the meeting being on a Friday, we stayed into the weekend. On the Friday night, my wife was too tired for any play but she said we should take advantage of our morning time. I instead gave her a long massage with oil and enjoyed the warm feeling of being erect and horny for her.

I was up earlier on the Saturday and I dashed out to get some breakfast and brought it back to our room. She had slept naked but rose to put on some lingerie that I had bought for her. She smiled as we ate our breakfast and I was obviously distracted by her beautiful breasts under the sheer fabric. We moved to the bed and she lay back, telling me to go down on her. She said after that, maybe she would suck me off. I said that it sounded like a great idea but I had something else in mind.

I reminded her of a time when I rubbed my cock on her clit until I ejaculated onto her pussy, then licked it up until she climaxed.

“We could do that if you want!” she replied. So I positioned my cock against her labia and ran myself up and down, pressing my erection into her swollen clit. I was pretty slippery from pre-cum and she was exceptionally wet too. I used my phone to give her a view of what I was seeing, aiming the camera lens between her legs. After a bit of doing this, I came, and I carefully directed the ejaculation between her labia. Having not cum for 2 weeks, there was quite a quantity of it, but it looked pretty hot.

I moved to start licking it up and my wife asked if I wanted to wipe some up so I didn’t have to eat so much. She hates the texture of cum in her mouth and was empathetic about what I was faced with. In that moment when my orgasm was finished, it was really tempting to take her up on that suggestion, but this whole thing was my request and I didn’t want to chicken out. So I just went down on her and began licking it up. Honestly, it’s not that bad, especially when mixed with her juices. She really loves the slippery feeling as the cum coats her clit. I also worked my fingers inside her, drawing some cum inside to make her wonderfully wet and squishy.

She built up to an orgasm quite quickly and it was very powerful. I love it when she is able to be loud and uninhibited. I massaged her g-spot vigorously as she fingered herself to a second (and maybe a quick third) orgasm. Even though it was all over in just a few minutes, it was devine. And it contributed to a very romantic Saturday as we spent the whole day together exploring the city.

Since that day, my wife has made several references to “that naughty” thing I did. She admits that she is turned on by the thought of me consuming my own like that. I have made several advances for a repeat, but her period then got in the way of play time… until last night, but I will leave that story for another entry.
3 x
midlifelovelife

So when my wife’s period was over, I was well aware. First, she went back to sleeping naked, which is an obvious sign. And then there’s just my prehistoric ability to recognize the chemical change, even if I use the toilet after she was recently there. I wonder if other men practicing chastity have found that they pay more attention to the pheromones of the key holder…

I dared to make some advances one night, but she rebuffed me, wanting to get some sleep. But she didn’t go to sleep easily, her mind busy thinking about a new business opportunity she has. So then I found that I was the tired one but now she wanted to talk. We talked about her opportunity for a while, helping her make up her mind about how she would handle it. I love when she gets like this— her confidence builds and I don’t think there’s anything quite so sexy as a confident woman.

She must have felt sexy too, because I dared to ask if I could go down on her and she said yes. It was so satisfying to taste her and sense her pleasure right away. I wanted it to go on all night but I had to be realistic. She was building up quickly. I teased her a little longer, hoping that this would heighten the climax when it finally came. It worked as I had hoped and pretty soon, I could feel her contractions around my finger as I massaged her inside. We had kids sleeping down the hall so she was careful to stay quiet. I kept up the pace with my tongue as her climax continued.

As I withdrew, it became clear that she wasn’t done and she fingered herself furiously to one more panting orgasm. My heart was pounding with excitement. She reached out and stroked my cock through the thin fabric of my underwear.

“I guess you want something too…” she said, “but you’ll fall asleep as soon as it’s done.” (This was true.) “I want to keep talking.”

“So let’s keep talking,” I replied, “Mine can wait.”

She almost always likes to reciprocate— it’s just engrained in her. But that night, she resisted. After a quick pee, she came back to bed and we continued to talk. It was a great feeling to not be exhausted from cumming, able to snuggle her and be present. Occasionally, she would gently stroke my cock, which stayed erect for a long time. I have come to enjoy the feeling of being erect— just having all that warm blood down there. When I was a regular masturbator, I had no appreciation for it— I just longed for the release. Now, it’s all about keeping things at a simmer.

And I still slept well. We talked for a while and I massaged her arms in the dark. She still outlasted me, staying awake after I drifted off. I felt so satisfied, but it was all from getting her off and enjoying the closeness that OC is helping us to achieve.
I love you, babe.
4 x
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

Thanks, I read the full thread with interest.

Sounds like you're in a great place, just wondering if the discussion on using a cage ever went any further or is that completely out of the picture??
0 x
midlifelovelife

Thanks for the kind words.
As for cages, we have talked about them. For my wife, they are just a bit too kinky. She definitely likes that I am staying chaste for her, but she expects me to be able to do it myself.

I think about them from time to time, especially when reading a really compelling journal about couples who are mastering them. Then I’ll read another blog about chafing and blisters and I say, yeah, not for me. I sometimes think that maybe I should try one for a day or a weekend and see if anything changes.

We’ll see. It’s already fun without it. Thanks for asking.
0 x
smfang

Post by smfang »

I have been reading your story. I wish that my wife and I could get to a similar place. I fantasize about being locked up, but when I am being realistic I know that what I most want is for my wife to take charge of my sexual pleasure/orgasms and to use that power to make me a better husband. Your experience provides a good role model. Thanks for sharing.
1 x
midlifelovelife

On the weekend, my wife amped up the teasing with something she hasn’t done before. We were in bed and I had just drifted off to sleep. She, on the other hand, was feeling wide awake and a bit mischievous. She had been in her fertile period of the month, which always makes her scent and taste so irresistible to me.

So she reached down between her legs and gathered up a lot of scent on her fingers. She spread this juicy offering across my upper lip and the underside of my nose. When I awoke, I was already fully erect and delirious with arousal. I moved towards her and had my hands all over her. I begged to go down on her but she denied me that pleasure.

“No,” she said teasingly, “But I know it’s driving you crazy. I want you to masturbate for me while you think about doing that.”

Lying on my back, I hiked down my underwear with a bit of assistance from my wife. As I stroked myself, she kissed my neck and ran her fingers across my chest and down to my crotch, just missing my cock and finishing between my thighs. She continued to do this and all the while, I could still smell her scent on my upper lip. It didn’t take long for me to finish into my hand, the first time I had brought myself to orgasm in months. It was incredible!

After all that building up, my wife said she didn’t want to cum. She just wanted to tease me and let me have the release I had gone without a few nights before. We cuddled before going back to sleep. I love that she is having fun with this.
5 x
midlifelovelife

Last week, we were getting ready to go away for a week’s vacation and I was catching up on some work stuff before packing. My wife came and sat down across from me and began flirting with me. Glancing upstairs where our son was gaming, she suggested we go down to the basement laundry room so she could suck me off, if we were quick.

“I’ll meet you down there in a minute,” she said, “unless you would prefer to work on your emails.” Naturally, I was there right away. She was sitting on the bottom step of the basement checking her phone. “What took you so long,” she said sarcastically, “Now, c’mon and let’s be quiet.”

She wasted no time opening my pants and dropping my underwear. My cock was already pretty erect and with a couple of her loving strokes, it was at full attention. She bent down 90 degrees at the waist to level her head with my crotch, then pulled her dress up to reveal her cute panties. Then she took me in her mouth. God, I was in heaven! She used different techniques with tongue and lips to get me close to the peak. And then…

“That’s all for now,” she giggled, after withdrawing with a wet plopping sound, “You need to get your work done so we can pack.” When I said I had been really close to cumming, she replied that I had said something about enjoying being teased and she had remembered that. “Maybe you should be careful what you wish for.” I kissed her passionately and thanked her for the attention.

As it turned out, I didn’t have to wait too long. After the packing was all done that evening, we headed to bed and she finished what she had started, giving me a mind blowing orgasm into her mouth. She had just started her period, so she was not interested in any attention from me. We talked in the dark about teasing and how I really enjoy having her decide when I get to come. She’s enjoying it too and she likes how attentive I am when I am chaste.

On vacation, she surprised me with another blowjob in our cabin when the kids were occupied at the beach. She has been so good at keeping me guessing, I honestly thought it was about a 50/50 chance that she would finish me, but she did.

These incredible oral pleasures have been on my mind quite often. One thing about chastity is that my sexual fantasies are 100% about my wife. It’s not to say that I didn’t used to fantasize about her before chastity, but I would often spice up the fantasy with another woman in some sort of threesome scenario. That never happens now. I just think about her. I am actually more likely to imagine another guy as part of the scene with me on the sidelines while she is pleasured.

After returning from our vacation, I succumbed to temptation and played with myself as she slept beside me in our bed. I was thinking about her going down on me. I meant to edge myself but I took things a bit too far and ended up ruining into my hand. I feel pretty bad about this and it breaks my streak of over 6 months without any sort of “unauthorized” orgasm. Last time this happened, she was able to guess from changes in my behaviour and it made me feel like a horny teenager caught in the act!

I have decided not to admit to it just yet, but I likely will tell her the next time we are playing. Since it was a ruined one, I still feel pretty needful for her. Hopefully she won’t be able to tell.
3 x