[midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Re: [midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

Post by midlifelovelife »

It’s been a while since my last update. Still practicing orgasm control and still on the honour system without a cage. Still observing the effects that it has on me and our relationship.

After an orgasm on October 7, I went over 2 weeks, until October 23rd. My wife noticed me getting hornier and indulged in some teasing, which was so great. She also took advantage of my obvious willingness to give massages and footrubs. At this stage of life, her libido operates at a more simmering pace, so she didn’t want much more than the tease. By the 23rd, she decided she was ready for some sexual attention and she told me to go down on her early that morning before the kids were up.

Orally pleasuring my wife is one of my favourite things to do and I was down between her legs before she finished her sentence. As I got started, she seemed extra wet and aroused so I began picking up the pace early on. I was like a starving man stumbling upon a juicy peach.

After another minute, my wife told me to come up for air. It was all too much, too fast and it didn’t feel so good. She instructed me to jerk off into my hand, since I clearly needed a release. As I jacked off, my wife fingered herself to an apparently mediocre climax and we debriefed in the bathroom. She was clear that my performance wasn’t up to my usual standard. Later in the day, she masturbated to 3 orgasms when she had a moment alone, informing me before dinner with a whispered account of her self pleasure. Clearly, it was to make up for the lousy action from earlier in the morning.

After that lacklustre performance by me, she took every opportunity to express her disappointment and make it clear that I must earn my way back to her pussy. It was glorious teasing.

Two weeks later, she finally gave me a chance to redeem myself and I took care to give her a slow, methodical session, listening and feeling for her rising arousal. I edged her twice before taking her over the edge with my tongue at full speed on her clit and a finger gently massaging and thrusting inside of her.

After two orgasms in rapid succession, she again asked me to jack off while she fingered herself to a third. We came together, which we both love. The bathroom debrief was much more positive but she is enjoying her ability to control the supply and make me work for it.
2 x
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Re: [midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

Post by midlifelovelife »

This month, my wife has enjoyed teasing me about her ability to make me lose control… and it’s really getting in my head.

Early in February, after some particularly good flirting between the two of us and a long full body massage for her, I edged myself in bed after she went to sleep. I have been quite committed to stopping short of orgasm when she’s not involved but this time, I went a bit past the PONR. As I tried to stop all contact and breathe through it, I felt the familiar feeling overtake me. I ejaculated quietly into my briefs in a mostly ruined orgasm. Not wanting to disturb my sleeping wife, I gently removed my stained underwear and used them to wipe up any remaining fluid from my body. I rolled over and went to sleep.

In the morning, my wife reached over and noticed I was naked below the waist.

“What’s going on here?” she accused. I admitted to the transgression and she chuckled, remembering my enthusiastic massage and taunting me that I couldn’t handle so much touching of her body. It made her feel desired and she continued teasing me periodically throughout the day, predicting that I would cum in my pants while I was sleeping. I denied this, saying there was no way it would happen again so soon, even if it had been a ruined one.

The following night, she reached over and stroked me until I was hard. Then she told me to get down between her legs and lick her pussy. Periodically, I can ejaculate from giving her oral and I suspect that was her plan. However, I kept things under control and brought her to a nice climax. She fingered herself to another.

I came up to face her and she asked if I had come. I proudly confirmed that I had not. Then she firmly grasped my hard cock through my underwear and began stroking it while she fingered her clit some more.

“Oh, it looks like you are going to cum in your pants, just like I said,” she taunted, then shuddered with a third orgasm herself. Immediately, I pumped my load into my briefs, feeling the humiliation of defeat pool into a mess. We kissed and cleaned up. She let me massage her ass as she went to sleep.

My wife continued to enjoy her triumph over the following couple of days. Two nights later, she once again predicted that I would cream my pants in a wet dream. And it did happen, early the next morning before my alarm went off. This time, I managed to tidy up and change my underwear before bringing her a coffee and breakfast.

“And so?” she asked expectantly, glancing at my crotch.

“Damn it, yes I did!” I admitted. She smiled devilishly.

On Valentine’s Day, I brought her the usual breakfast in bed then appeared with roses and a card. I made sure to express how much her teasing is appreciated and reminded her not to lose her resolve when I become desperate. She has taken this to heart, systematically teasing me in new ways. She describes fantasies of getting taken by other men when I am at work. She fondles my cock and nipples through my clothes until I am erect, only to stop. She rubs her fingers in her pussy and rubs her scent into my moustache. She has also given me micro-blowjobs… like 10 seconds of oral bliss that suddenly stop.

Last weekend, she was especially determined to inspire a frustrated nocturnal emission and I declared a stoic resolve, which only ups the ante. She asked me to come into the bathroom as she showered, having me wash her breasts. Then she turned around and spread her ass, telling me to get her nice and clean. As I soaped up her asshole, she fingered her clit and moaned softly. Then she abruptly asked me to go away.

At bedtime, she offered herself up for a full body massage and of course I agreed without hesitation. She really exaggerated her moans of pleasure, then periodically checked to make sure I was erect. (I was.)

“Oh, you are not going to make it,” she laughed.

I was actually quite tired and believed I could withstand her control. I drifted off to sleep, only to awaken with a raging erection.

“Damn, maybe she’s right,” I said to myself but managed to shift my thoughts and get back to sleep. This happened once or twice more, but I managed to get some restless sleep. Then, near morning, I felt her fondling my nipples and before I knew it, I was cumming in my pants again without any pressure on my cock, save for the straining fabric of my briefs. Only she wasn’t really touching me at all; it was just a sexy dream.

After I wiped up the mess, she put her hand on my naked hip and giggled. This is all so fun, even if it is frustrating. Why do I like it so much? Why does she?
2 x