[midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Re: [midlifelovelife] My Journey into OC

Post by midlifelovelife »

It’s been a while since I last posted. I am still visiting the site most days, reading about other journeys and contemplating my own progress. It’s been a good summer of practicing orgasm control with my wife. She is growing to enjoy my frustration more and more.

“I like bossing you around,” she commented following a recent playtime. She had just ordered me to jerk myself off into my hand, timing it to synchronize with her own climax as she fingered herself. It was her fifth of the evening, the first three happening in rapid succession from my hands.

Throughout our marriage, oral stimulation has given her the majority of her orgasms, by far. But this summer, she has really taken a liking to me fingering her and giving her sensual pelvic massages. It’s extremely erotic for me too, especially when I have been retaining for a week or more. These massages start slowly, with lots of attention to her thighs and groin muscles. I run my thumbs up and down the outside of her labia and I massage her mound above her clit. Then I gently pinch her labia together and rhythmically massage her pussy in circles.

At this point, she may begin moaning and encouraging me to continue. I gently ask her if she would like an internal massage. Sometimes she denies this stage and I continue on the outside. If she gives me the go ahead, I then spread her labia begin massaging the entrance to her vagina in circles. Her lubrication builds naturally at this stage and so I begin to explore inside and find her g-spot. We can carry on this way for several minutes without her urging me to do anything else. At a certain point, I will take my other hand and gently massage her inner labia and brush gently across her clit.

She will usually begin to encourage me verbally at this point. I am learning to then proceed with one hand, stroking her g-spot with my middle finger and massaging her clit as quickly as I can with my thumb. Of course I can’t go as fast with my thumb as with fingers or with my tongue (the pace she is accustomed to). But she seems to be enjoying this new pace. Her orgasms seem to build more slowly and last a bit longer. After one or two like that, she will always reach her hand down and finger herself to another. It’s all incredibly hot for me in my front row seat with a finger still up inside her.

There have been some nights like this when she feels no urge to have me cum. She lets me snuggle her for a while and she gently strokes my turgid cock through the thin fabric of my underwear. She even edges me sometimes and eventually stops all stimulation. It’s hard to understand why I like this so much. I can lie awake for a while, horny as hell while she drifts off to sleep. I love the overwhelming feelings, like I am intoxicated with arousal. I want to cum but I don’t want an orgasm to abruptly end the feeling.

But on that particular night, my wife wanted me to climax and she told me exactly what I was to do with my hand. My orgasm, happening simultaneously with hers, was much more powerful than if I had done it alone. It was like she was jerking me off. It was definitely worth the wait of seven days. I could hear my wife telling me to hush so the kids wouldn’t hear. I couldn’t control the sounds of my pleasure.

I hope we continue these sensual massages. I may need to crank up the furnace this Fall so the bedroom stays warm enough for her to relax and spread her legs. Last night, I gave her a long full body massage, ending with the pelvic area, but she made me “keep it professional,” meaning no g-spot and clit.

But I still got a nose full of her scent, which gave me that delicious feeling of arousal. I eventually got to sleep.
4 x
midlifelovelife

Not much to update lately. I just thought I would post a thought about feeling horny and trying not to be too annoying when she isn’t in the mood for sex.

After controlling orgasms for a week, I think I get a bit handsy. My best approach is to channel this into massage at bedtime or foot rubs on the couch with TV. She loves this. If I try to snuggle up in bed, she usually pushes me off because she isn’t a snuggler when it comes time for sleeping. Sometimes she first strokes me to an erection as a tease and then pushes me off. I’m definitely not complaining because the simmering arousal actually feels good. I just have to find ways to keep from becoming irritating with all my touches.

On the weekend, we had a shower together but her period was starting and sex was the furthest thing from her mind. She let me wash her, which I love to do. After soaping up her breasts, she noticed I was starting to get a bit hard.

“Come here,” she sighed, pulling me close to her by grabbing my cock. She expertly jacked me off until I came into her hand.

“Oh my God, thank you,” I said.

“You’re welcome. I could tell you could use that.”

So I guess I was annoying but I appreciated the release. To my surprise I was just as horny again at bedtime. Having your orgasms controlled by your partner is pretty hot.
4 x
midlifelovelife

My wife has started a new job. There is a married couple who also works there and the husband is a total chauvinistic pig. One day, there was a conversation in the office about how couples try to get each other in the mood for sex. The husband just bragged that he doesn’t ask for it; he just takes it when he wants. On another occasion, my wife showed me a group text that included several people in the office, including both the husband and wife; the husband texted that he wouldn’t need to be married if he could find a way to fuck himself.

My wife and I talked that night about our own relationship and how much we cherish each other. I felt so sad for the other wife and how her husband humiliates her in front of others. I could never imagine doing that. We also talked about how the balance of control has shifted to my wife when it comes to sex, especially now (since starting orgasm control for me).

At bedtime, I massaged her temples to help her relax for sleep. She was lying on her back and I was kneeling over her. When I finished, she drew her knees up and spread her legs, indicating that she wanted a pelvic massage. I wrote about these recently and they have become a favourite way for me to pleasure her.

After a thorough massage of her groin muscles, I gently worked on her public mound and her outer labia. Then I spread her pink lips and moved to her inner labia, circling the entrance to her vagina. She was so wet, so I slowed penetrated her with one finger and placed my thumb on her clit. Judging from the sounds she made, things were going well. I continued this massaging rhythm and at a certain point, she opened her eyes and looked at me, nodding to encourage me, a signal that her climax was close.

I picked up the pace on her clit but it wasn’t fast enough. She pointed to her tongue to silently request that I lick her clit. Of course, I bent down and tongued her vigorously. She was soon convulsing with her orgasm. I then placed my thumb firmly on her clit, moving it very gently, which triggered another small wave. Then, as often happens, she reached down and fingered herself to one final climax. I love watching this!

After, we just smiled at each other. She glanced down to see my erection under my underwear and chuckled at this enthusiastic response to her pleasure. She stumbled to the bathroom, a bit “sex-drunk” as I like to say. She peed and cleaned up and rubbed my still hard cock a couple of strokes through my underwear. But she had no intention of getting me off. She kissed me, got back into bed and peacefully drifted off to sleep.

I felt so happy going to sleep that night. I love our marriage so much.
4 x
midlifelovelife

I am finding that orgasm control is causing me to savour our sexual experiences. Because orgasms are less frequent, I don’t want to rush to the finish line— I want to enjoy each encounter to the fullest. I also find that I don’t need to cum to still experience a high level of satisfaction.

Last weekend, we finally managed a date night with the kids staying overnight at the grandparents’ place. My wife and I intended to have sex from the moment we planned it and I enjoyed building up the excitement as the night approached. I booked a restaurant we had wanted to try but kept the location secret until we were nearly there. Teasing her about it was fun. I also suggested that we dress up. I put on my newest suit and she picked out a sexy dress and matching jewelry. She looked amazing and sexy. The dinner was great and our conversation was wonderful— uninterrupted by kids, work and other stuff. We focused on each other and I felt very much in love like when we first dated.

When we got back home, we had liqueurs on ice in a bubble bath, continuing our conversation. My wife periodically rubbed her beautiful foot against my cock to bring me to erection, then stopped and smiled coyly, remarking on my aroused state. I told her that I wanted to take her to bed and take a long time to make love for a change. I suggested a long erotic massage and to see where it led. I wanted to worship her. She liked the idea and I left her to stay in the bath while I prepared the bedroom: scented candle; massage oil; towels to protect the sheets; and tantric music.

When she came in, she was pleasantly relaxed but excited to begin. She chose to lie on her stomach and I began right away to massage her with the oil. I did some mild deep tissue massage of her back and shoulders, but mostly did light touches, trailing along her skin and finding erogenous zones like the inside of her elbows and behind her ears. I worked my way down to her butt and teased inside her cheeks. She purred with delight. So I whispered in her ear, asking if I could massage her anus with the oil. She agreed and was soon moaning as I circled her rosebud slowly and gently. At one point, she thought I was tonguing her because I was going so gently.

Despite my intentions to stretch things longer, my wife wanted more intensity. She lifted her ass up and got to her knees and told me to reach under and finger her pussy and clit. How could I refuse when she was giving me such sexy orders? I obliged, keeping up the ass play with one hand and stroking her pussy with the other. After a while, her periodic moans escalated into a continuous wail and she began climaxing intensely.

She then begged me to give her oral and she flipped over on her back, saying I could continue with the asshole “if I want.” I kept the momentum, going down on her and now finger fucking her more vigorously. In the end, she had five orgasms, mostly in rapid succession. It took me a bit of concentration not to ejaculate in my underwear, which happens sometimes when I have been retaining and she cums hard. (The brain is such a big sexual organ, isn’t it?)

After that, she wanted PIV, so I took a moment to calm myself. I lubed up and gently entered her very slowly, as it’s sometimes painful for her at first. Once I was in, she moaned and began fingering her clit. She had her sixth and final orgasm at the same time that I came. We lay there fully satisfied.
We needed that date night so much!
5 x
midlifelovelife

The morning after our date night, my wife and I enjoyed breakfast in bed together. We reflected on the previous night’s sex and agreed it was one of our best encounters of recent memory. She seemed a bit incredulous about how much she enjoyed the anal play and she complimented me on my technique for making her climax so strong. I realize that this is really important for me: being able to give her toe-curling pleasure. It’s a lot more important than my own pleasure, if I am being honest.

As we were talking, she began stroking my cock through my underwear and was pleased how quickly I became hard. She pulled my waistband down and began grasping me in her beautiful hand.

“Do you want to cum?” she asked, “Or just a tease?”

She is enjoying the teasing games and how much they fire me up. But I also know that we’re not that different when it comes to giving great orgasms. It makes her so happy to make me cum, especially when she knows that my only orgasms come with her. I also think she doesn’t quite understand the teasing… otherwise she wouldn’t ask if I wanted that… she would just keep me guessing. So of course I told her that I wanted to cum.

With that, she started to go down on me and I was in heaven! She played around with different techniques with her tongue, her hand, and her lips. Having climaxed the night before, I lasted a while, and she also drew it out longer by changing up the pace and pressure. I told her when I was getting close so she could decide what to do. I was wondering if she might end this as a tease after all. Instead, she jacked me off into her hand, squeezing out every drop. I shuddered and cried out with abandon.

Over the next few days, we flirted often with each other, recalling the date night. On Wednesday, I ended up working from home all day because I had some early calls and then it seemed pointless to go into the office. My wife was at work and called me and was surprised that I was home. When I asked her what she was up to, she said,

“I am just finishing up something at my office, then I need to drop home to give you a quick blowjob and then back out to run some errands.” I said this sounded like a great plan!

When she got home, I was in the kitchen about to pour a coffee and asked her if she wanted one.

“What are you waiting for?” she said, “Get your cock out so I can suck you off. I am on a tight schedule.”

She walked over to the stairs and sat down. I came over to her and stepped up onto a level that puts my cock right in her face. We have done blowjobs on the stairs many times and have worked out this comfortable position. She quickly unbuttoned my jeans and opened my belt. She pulled my throbbing and desperate cock out of my briefs. Wow! 2 blowjobs in 4 days… what a lucky man I am.

Once again, she took me expertly into her mouth. She worked me with her lips and tongue, looking up into my eyes. I encouraged her with my words and moans. She took me out and extended her tongue, rubbing the underside of my cock on her tongue seductively. Then she…

Stopped. She pulled my underwear back up and told me to button up.

“But I am so horny,” I begged.

“No, that’s it for now. Someone told me he liked teasing and I have to go out for my errands.”

My brain was mush all afternoon, helped by her occasional flirty texts. This is getting so fun!
4 x
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

That is mind blowing. What a wife you have!!
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
midlifelovelife

Yes, she is amazing!
After the aborted blowjob, I was distracted often. Each night at bedtime, I longed to be intimate with her. Life is busy these days and she was routinely tired and mostly wanted to get to sleep. But she is always happy to receive a massage for as long as I want to give it. I gladly take that option, rubbing her body while she purrs with pleasure and my cock swells in my briefs.

A few days later, my body decided it was time for a release and I had a nocturnal emission. I recall my dream; I was lying in bed beside my wife at some unfamiliar location— a rustic lodge. I was trying to convince her to have sex. She was on her phone and not interested, but she told me she would be fine with me jerking off tonight if I would like. So I started jerking off and she just kept looking at her phone, completely disinterested. I don’t know if other guys find this hot, and I don’t know why I do, but there’s something erotic about the idea of being out of control while she’s completely deadpan.

I woke up, having ejaculated in my sleep and realized I was spooning with her. I pulled away, worried that I had squirted cum onto her lovely ass. Fortunately I hadn’t and I quickly went to the bathroom to clean up. Geez, there is so much of it when I am retaining for a few days. I returned to our bedroom and put on some clean underwear. She was awake and asked me what I was doing. I explained about the dream and the emission.

“Maybe you should wear those adult diapers,” she laughed, “By the time you wake up, they would probably be welded to your body.”

“You mean from all the dried cum?” I smiled.

“Yes,” she giggled, and then she made a comical motion of me spewing all over the place. “And I was going to finish that blowjob this morning. I guess I don’t need to bother. You have already spent your load.” She made a dramatic pouty face in mock sympathy.

I hear about guys getting aroused by being humiliated and I always thought it was weird and not for me. But I think I get it. I am always a bit self-conscious about ejaculating too quickly. When she teases me about me losing control, it really pushes a button.

For the next few nights, it has been back to bedtime massages and my desire is building up rather quickly. Last night, she decided to wear lingerie instead of her usual plaid nightie “to make the massage more interesting.” I massaged her groin muscles, daring to get close to her pussy.

“I thought you were keeping it profesh,” she smiled. But she let me massage her labia. When I touched her clit, she arched her back and I knew she wanted me to finish her off. I fingered her to a quick orgasm while I kissed her neck. After she came, she felt my hard cock and smiled. After a pee, she got back into the plaid nightie and let me massage her ass and her back until she was ready to fall asleep. No mention of any reciprocation for me. I was so happy (horny too), but really happy.
4 x
midlifelovelife

My wife connected with an ex boyfriend on Facebook a while ago and the two of them sometimes exchange direct messages that can become quite flirty. I’ve been married to her for nearly 25 years, so her relationship with this guy was a long time ago. I don’t honestly feel threatened and I actually like that she has fond memories of that early romantic and sexy time with him.

The other thing I like is that the attention she gets from her ex boyfriend gives her a boost of sexual confidence. She tries to make me jealous and she amps up the teasing. This week, they made an overture about swinging and she has been extra frisky.

In the mornings, she pulls me close in bed to snuggle (unlike the nighttime, when she prefers lots of space in bed). This week, when she’s the big spoon, she likes to reach around and play with my cock until it gets fully erect. Then she stops and moves her hand to my abdomen.

I wriggle my hips, wanting more but she just teases me. She will touch it again lightly and say, “you’re very excited!” And, “what would you like to do with this?”

I tell her that I want to slide it into her exquisitely tight pussy.

An inbreath of pretend shock. “I think you’ll have some competition for that!” she says, referring to her ex. Then she rolls me onto my back and hikes down my underwear. She takes just the tip of my cock into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. I flex my hips upward to get more but she withdraws and soon stops entirely, restoring my underwear.

“That’s all I want to give you right now,” she teases.

Later at work, I keep thinking about what she did. I send her a text to tell her that I’m so distracted. Devil emoji and tongue emoji come back in return.

At night, I massage her all over and she revels in it. She lets me spend lots of time on her ass and she purrs with delight. At the end of the massage, I ask to kiss her pussy.

“Okay, but no tongue. Just a kiss” Her scent is intoxicating as I politely peck her on the labia.

I wonder if she could start flirting with some more ex boyfriends… I am really enjoying the tease! Hopefully I can get her to give into her own urges and let me go down for some oral in the next couple of days…
6 x
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

Very hot developments, thanks... have you thought about suggesting some little fantasies about what her ex might do to her while you're looking helplessly on??
1 x
midlifelovelife

Not long after my last post, my wife did want me to go down on her. She doesn’t really ask for it because she knows I am crazy to do it. She has ways of making me pretty much beg for it.

She was really wet and she tasted amazing. It wasn’t long before she got really worked up and started talking dirty, telling me to lick her clit. Since I hadn’t cum for about 10 days, I found myself getting pretty excited too and I started worrying that I might ejaculate in my pants, which has happened on occasion in situations like this.

I tried to begin calming myself but at that moment, my wife moved her foot to my crotch and started stroking me through my pants. Her feet are one of the most erotic parts of her. That was it! I lost my load into my pants, gasping involuntary into her pussy.

My wife soon had two rapid orgasms in succession and pushed me away as she became sensitive. She then turned her attention to my pleasure. I had no choice but to explain that I was done. She said she thought that might have happened, looking down at the wet patch and smiling with a mixture of smugness and flattery.

In the days since then, I talked to her about ways we could practice extending my stamina, particularly edging. I read about other journal writers on this site who do a lot of edging. (Mr. Pickle stories have left a real impression on me.)

She emphasized that she doesn’t really see my stamina as a problem. She would be much less satisfied if I took a long time to cum. She also remarked on how easily I achieve and sustain erections, which can be a problem for other guys my age. She loves how hard I get. And besides, she likes the idea of me losing control when I am with her. I also admitted again that I find it hot when she teases me about losing control.

So pretty much every night and/or morning since then, she has been edging me while we cuddle. She is quite good at detecting how close I am. Sometimes she will ask me to tell her when I am close. Then she backs off. Sometimes she talks dirty. Sometimes she just talks about other stuff— upcoming plans for Christmas, what we are having for dinner, whatever. Then she giggles that I seem to be having a hard time focusing.

We also had an overnight to a hotel without the kids. The first night, we were tired from the drive, so I massaged her for a long time instead of getting sexy. I was throbbing.

In the morning, I went down on her. She goaded me, saying I was going to cum just from licking her pussy again. I managed to keep it together but her teasing words made it difficult. After she came, she had me jack off into my hand while she fingered herself to another climax. So hot.

That was just two days ago, so my libido should have gone way down again. But she is back to edging me and I am stirring like crazy.
5 x