[cmjdjm1] The beginning of my journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020
[cmjdjm1] The beginning of my journey

Post by Jens_Property »

So just for the sake of anyone willing to read this- I'm a happily married (of 18 years), 45 year old man with one son. I've recently come to the realization that my sex life has dried up, and it's probably my fault in many ways. So I've decided to be a better husband. I might be too late to save my sex life, but at least my wife will be happier. We may argue, but she's the love of my life and I'll always want to please her. It's that want to please my wife that started my journey to being caged.

I was talking with a coworker who was complaining about his wife, and I commented that I’d do anything to please my wife. Jokingly he was teasing that I needed my dick and balls removed because my wife obviously has them trapped in her purse. I laughed, he laughed, we all laughed. But deep inside I was thinking I’d do it if I could for her.

I figured I needed a way to let her know that I'll do anything for her happiness. So I started doing more things around the house. I cooked more meals, did the laundry, some cleaning and stuff without being asked. I talked to her more. Started giving her a kiss goodbye in the morning. Small things, but they worked. Her mood improved with me, almost like she was flirting. If that was her intentions, it worked and my dick responded. But I didn't pester for sex. If she wanted it, sure. But I didn't want to pressure her into it.

After a week or so of her flirting with me, I could hardly control myself around her. I realized I hadn't masturbated in a couple weeks for some reason either. Usually I do it every couple nights, but since focusing on my wife more, I'd forgotten about myself.

Figuring my lack of sexual activity played a part in my better mood and willingness to please my wife, I looked online and sure enough, stumbled onto a website that talked about how a man's attitude improves, has more energy, a higher sex drive and so on. It talked in more of a feminist manner. You know, men are bad, men need punishing etc. I know it's dumb, but I related to it. I was a bad husband, lover and friend to her. I was everything that website said I was. It talked about how all men should have their genitals locked up so they can't ever be touched again, and I thought what a good way to control a man's masturbating and sex to help improve his attitude. Exactly what I needed to do. So I decided I should do it.

I researched online into chastity, and found I wasn’t the only one to think the same way. In fact it seemed very popular. So in the last month, I decided to test the waters and ask my wife her thoughts.

We were joking around through text while at work and mentioned how I seemed to have more energy, been in a better mood and doing more around the house. She agreed and asked me what I changed in my diet and I said the only thing I've changed is not masturbating at all. She was shocked, knowing we hadn't had sex in a long time. I said I read online and figured I'd try it out. She laughed and said that I shouldn't ever masturbate again. “Jokingly” I replied “nah, I can only go so long before I'd just throw you down and rape you”. She laughed and said we should find out what happens. I said I can't guarantee that I wouldn't cheat and just tell her I hadn't and she’d need to put my dick in a lock box to stop me. Of course the conversation ended there because we both got busy.

Later at home that night, I brought the conversation back to locking me up and told her they actually do make a lockbox for a dick. She laughed and thought I was joking. I told her I was serious and she wanted proof. So I went on my phone and pulled up a picture of a cage. Specifically a CH34 stainless steel one. It was the first one I found online and she was shocked they even made things like that. She said it looked like it would hurt and I said it probably wouldn't be as bad as it looked. I told her its supposed to keep me from getting hard, and to make sure I can't cheat when I'm not supposed to touch myself. She just said cool. Then she stopped in her tracks when I told her I'd wear it if she wanted me to.

She turned around and asked why would she want me to. I told her she had noticed me being a better husband, so why not see if it helps by not cumming. She smiled, shrugged and went into the bedroom. I made dinner and while we ate, I pretended I was reading facts about chastity cages on my phone. She seemed intrigued, but didn't say anything. But later as we were going to sleep, out of the blue she told me to order one if I thought it would help but not to lose the key. I told her she’d be the one holding the keys since I was going to need the willpower from her. I told her I'd look into it more and see if I thought it might work.

The following day I bought that exact same cage I’d shown her earlier. I told her a couple days later though that I’d just ordered it, so she’d think I'd looked into it more. She seemed surprised, but said cool, and told me not to forget to give her the keys. Seemed like she was getting into it already.

So since then, I've been bugging her asking how long she was going to keep me caged up, what her rules would be if I needed to get the key back and how she was going to decide how long I was going to be caged up. She's unsure about it all though, saying there were so many possibilities and her mind was spinning.

So now we are here, at today. The cage should be here early this week. I asked her the questions again and asked if she wanted my help to decide. So tomorrow we’re going to sit outside in the evening where my son can't overhear and she's going to try and figure out the rules with the possibility of input from me. I don't really want my input used, since I want these to be her ideas. But whatever the case, I'll be happy to settle down the main rules so I have an idea what to expect. I told her I'd like a week to test out the cage and make sure it's comfortable before giving her the keys and she's agreed.

Now you're caught up to tonight. I'm really eagerly awaiting next week to give this a shot. I pray it feels good and I don't need to try a different one.

I read tonight on someone else's journey, that they enjoyed being pegged by their wife. I had to look that up. Getting fucked by their wife with a strap on for anyone else who didn't know. I find the idea very intriguing, because she once a slid a finger in my backdoor once while she was giving me a BJ a long time ago and I enjoyed it. I might have to figure out a way to put that in her head. I wonder if she'd enjoy doing that. Something to think about I guess. If anyone has suggestions on ways to subliminally work pegging into conversations, I'm all ears. I'd be willing to do that for her if she would enjoy it. Seriously though, if anyone else had that discussion with their wife, and it worked out well, please let me know what you said. I'm the shy quiet type, so broaching subjects isn't my forte.

If anyone has suggestions on what types of rules you've had, I'd be happy to read them off to her tomorrow night when we talk about it. Thanks

And so ends the first journal entry. I'm going to try to update this for my own memories anytime something interesting happens. If you enjoyed reading, by all means continue to read. If you didn't enjoy reading, well I hope you didn't stick around long enough to read this. Just know I can't give you the last few minutes of your life back.

If you ever have any questions or comments or tips for me, don't hesitate to ask.
Last edited by Jens_Property on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: [cmjdjm1] The beginning of my journey

Post by TwistedMister »

One tip- if you want other people to read this, paragraphs/whitespace would help immensely. Looking at a solid wall of text is difficult, especially for those of us who are older and our eyes aren't working quite as well as they once did.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I've suggested pegging to my wife on multiple occasions but so far she hasn't taken me up on it though she will sometimes describe fucking me while I'm eating her out. I recently discovered a website that I think will finally do the trick. Here is a link and gave her listen to episode 112. Good luck!
https://peggingparadise.com/2015/04/new ... for-women/
1 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:35 am One tip- if you want other people to read this, paragraphs/whitespace would help immensely. Looking at a solid wall of text is difficult, especially for those of us who are older and our eyes aren't working quite as well as they once did.
Ya I know. I'm a horrible writer. Never quite been able to grasp the concept of paragraphs I guess. I just let my mind wander and keep writing. Sorry, I've edited the original and I'll try better next time.
Last edited by Jens_Property on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Fastredcar wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:55 am I've suggested pegging to my wife on multiple occasions but so far she hasn't taken me up on it though she will sometimes describe fucking me while I'm eating her out. I recently discovered a website that I think will finally do the trick. Here is a link and gave her listen to episode 112. Good luck!
https://peggingparadise.com/2015/04/new ... for-women/

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out for sure! Good luck to you too!
0 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Well here's a quick update before I head into work today.

The cage arrived about an hour ago, just as I was getting ready for work. I quickly attached it and locked myself in. I even put the urethral tube in. Everything seems comfortable, but not loose, so I think I'll be good while I'm at work. Hopefully because I didn't bring the keys with me.

I haven't told my wife yet, I'll probably give it a couple days to make sure it's ok first, but all seems well so far. I definitely need a trim down there though. I generally keep my hair around that area trimmed, but I've been lazy lately it seems. Gotta get that trimmed up tonight when I get home from work before bed.

I do really like the look of it, so I'm hoping my wife enjoys it too. I haven't gotten hard in it yet. I'm wondering if it'll be painful or just uncomfortable. I suppose either way I'll need to get used to it lol.
Last edited by Jens_Property on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

On to day 2 being locked up.

Last night went pretty well. I had a tiny bit of blood when I peed using the urethral tube. Not alot, just the tiniest bit. I took the tube out and found a tiny little knick on the side near the tip that I hadn't noticed initially. I polished it up and I'll try it again in a couple days and see how that goes.

Sleeping was pretty good. It was comfortable since I usually sleep on my back or side anyways. Went to bed after work around 2am and woke up the first time around 6am with a bit of a hard on, but it wasn't rock hard, so I think it was just a coincidence that I'd woken up then.

Woke up again around 930am but this time with full on wood. The ring had slid down the shaft a bit, and in doing so was pulling my balls down. The only thing that kept it from sliding right off was my balls being trapped between the ring and cage. It wasn't painful at least, just uncomfortable. Not sure if a smaller ring would help since this one is already fairly tight, but I might try it anyways. The point after all is to stop the erections before they get a chance to get that hard at all. I don't mind getting semi hard, the reminders that she owns me will be nice.

I sent my wife a picture of it last night and told her it had arrived just before I left for work. She seemed interested and asked if it hurt. I told her no, it was surprisingly comfortable. She must be getting into this now, because she sent me a pic after she got out of the shower. Just a tease with her hair covering most of her breasts, but it's the first time she's sent me something like that in years.
I'll keep wearing this cage, but I'm going to order another with a smaller ring, and one that has the "anti-slip ring" to help stop it from sliding down during erections. It has a few small spikes on it, but aren't sharp. I'm guessing it's just enough that the skin catches on it and stops it from pulling out. Anyone else experience the sliding down during erections? Anything that can be done to help?
2 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Well I had to take the cage off yesterday at work. I was getting chafing on the sides of my scrotum. I'm guessing the fact that it was hot at work, and I had to go up and down stairs a million times didn't help. I left it off overnight with my wife's blessing.

This morning I put some tubing I had around the ring. This makes the ring a bit tighter, and seems more comfortable. I've been wearing it today for about 4 hours now and it seems pretty good so far. I'm about to head into work, so we'll see what today brings. If today goes well, I'll know for sure I just needed a tighter base ring and I'll go ahead and order another.
0 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Made it to day 5 in a row of wearing the cage. Adding the tubing really helped. I think it's still a tad too big though and I've ordered a smaller ring. Hopefully should be here this week. I told my wife to let me wear the new ring for a bit and then she can have the keys if all goes well. From that point on, I'll have no control over it anymore.

I've had her read a bit on chastity, trying to get her to understand the power I've given her. She seems to be catching on and has said little things that lead me to believe once she has the keys that things will change.

I've been doing alot more around the house lately without even really thinking of it. I've always done alot of the housework like laundry, cooking, vacuuming and such. But lately I find myself doing even more. I have no clue what has made me do it, but hopefully she's noticed and appreciates it. I'll do anything to help her out and make her life easier.

I find I've been alot more aware of the cage lately, and find myself almost constantly leaking pre-cum. I'm always in a state of arousal, just not necessarily getting hard. Thanks to the cage I know when I get hard lol. The entire idea that she could potentially never let me cum again if she wanted is both scary and erotic at the same time for some reason. Half of me wants her to be this cruel woman who tells me she'll never let me cum again, and the other half wants her to get me so worked up over a few weeks that I'll just ravage her the second she allows it. Either way I'll respect her wishes.
3 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Just under an hour away from having spent a full 7 days locked up. I'm not as horny as I'd expected to be, but still plenty horny. I think about the cage constantly now, and I find it hard not to touch all the time. Even at work I find myself touching my crotch, leaning up against things just to feel the cage push into me.

It's gotten very comfortable to wear and most times I can't even tell it's still on which is probably why I keep touching it. My cock feels strange though. I'd imagine it's the same as people who've lost an arm or leg. I think it's called Phantom feelings or something. Like even though their arm is gone, it still feels like they have an itch on their arm. In my case, it feels like I need to adjust myself, and I try to, but I feel absolutely nothing except the cage. It's the strangest thing, but I wish it would stop because I don't really like it.

Sleeping in the cage has gotten much better. I find I'm only waking up around 4 hours into my sleep with an erection, but it's not painful anymore. It's pulling on my balls and trapping them against the cage, but my sack doesn't feel like it's being ripped off anymore. My cock doesn't really get 100% hard in the cage, but still bulges and pushes out through the bars. But I still get hard behind the cage which is what's pushing the cage out. I can't wait to get the smaller ring which will hopefully prevent this. It's been sitting in customs since Monday. Hurry up!

I sent my wife a chastity contract last night while I was at work for her to read over. It mentions discipline, milking, pegging, figging (had to look that one up lol) as well as a place for her to write down my weekly chores and duties. She didn't get a chance to read it last night because she's coming down with a cold and went to bed early, but I'm sure she'll read it today. I wonder what she'll say about the peggings and milking. I have a feeling she's just going to quickly glance over it and say it's fine. She's like that. I told her whatever she wants changed or added to let me know and I'll change it and print it out and sign it. She texted me back a gif of Mr Burns from the Simpsons doing his evil grin with the tips of his fingers together. I think that means I may have bitten off more than I can chew lol
Attachments
burns.gif
burns.gif (362.52 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
2 x