[ShalesToyBoy] ToyBoy ..again

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
ShalesToyBoy
[ShalesToyBoy] ToyBoy ..again

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

After about two years since I tried chastity for the first time with my partner we have taken it up again.
First time around I found it to be quite the experience - but also increasingly hard to wear the cage.

i own two cages currently with a third on the way.The first a heavy metal cage which is nice but too heavy and longer than necessary. The second one a much more snug fitting latex model...but alas its not comfortable to wear for more than a day or so - its simply too tight.

I have currently been wearing a cage for little over a week and i love to be an object of desire for my partner and the little tasks she gives me each day and I love the fact that it turns her on to have this power over me. As we both live separate lives with our families its not very often we get to be together in private - this is a way to create sexual tension between us in spite of the odds.

Today she removed the cage in order for me to sleep better at night and let the small wounds on my cock heal - but... I'm not allowed to use it in sexual activities at all. Basically I'm only allowed to wash and tend to it and thats that.
0 x
ShalesToyBoy
Re: [ShalesToyBoy] ToyBoy ..again

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

First day was saturday 12 days ago - she asked me if I wanted to wear a cage again. I said yes immediately... probably because I craved to have some sort of intimate connection with her again after a long time where that part of our relationship had been low-key. Also because I love the feeling of belonging to her.

I wore the silicone device at first- it's light and at first rather comfortable but after only one day it was getting too tight. Then the metal cage was put to use - much better except its quite heavy but overall it works fine.

Besides small tasks she also orders me to provide photos of my caged cock - she even shows them to other women in a "members only" online group - I like that ;)
0 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

My partner isn't very pleased with my previous post - some parts are not correct, så here I go again

It started friday the 15. may - I sent a short erotic story about a fantasy of mine where I'm cuckolded - she liked it and it lead to her demanding I go into a shop and buy a piece of lingeri the next day. And I were to ask for help from the clerk picking out this piece - and give the underwear to her monday. I mastutbated for the last time late that night. Saturday morning she asked questions like why I want her to take charge of my cock and I finally asked her to do it!
Then she ordered me to wear the cock-cage and take a photo - she later shared that photo and our chat with a women only FB group.

I had the silicone cage on while I visited a lingeri shop in town - bought a very nice piece, was a bit strange im not used to buy that sort of things and certainly not ask for any help.

Saturday ended with me sleeping while wearing the cage.
1 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

May 18th (Monday) I woke up with the base of my cock bulging from the strain of a morning erection. Not very pleasurable but it made me think of my partner first thing.. and I like that.
She ordered me to try masturbating with the cage on - made a short video of it for her - it was undoable just as I expected.

Later that day I were to show up at her house bringing my metal cage - she wanted to inspect my (her) cock and switch cages.
Felt nice - although much heavier than the silicone device its not as tight and I can stand to wear it for a somewhat longer period of time.
Again she took photos - undoubtedly with plans to share them with her online friends.

It ended with me on my knees in front of her as she masturbated until she came - one of my fingers inside her wet pussy.. made me ache to penetrate her again. As a parting gift she pressed the thong aganst her wet sex and said I could borrow it.

And with me securely locked in I was send home - all was fine until the 20th :o the ring slipped past my balls - I informed her right away and mounted a smaller ring.
0 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

On the 20th of April I was given a task: choose a supermarket and buy a cucumber + a pack of condoms and nothing else.
She was waiting outside in her car while I roamed about in the store - first I got a pack of condoms and then the cucumber (organic).
Wasn't really embarrassed about buying the items but I was a bit worried if someone I knew were to stand behind me in the queue - luckily nothing of thats sorts happened.

She teased me in the parking lot, couldn't figure out where she parked so she kept on sending me photos of her view from the front window.

Later that day she ordered me to post pictures of my caged cock - and masturbated while looking at them.
Also she wanted me to write how wearing the cage affected me.

I described how I become more focused and attentive to her, how my lust for her grows and my need to be close and intimate.
How my emotions are stronger and more dynamic.

My last task was to try fitting a condom over the cage - it was doable.
0 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

from this point on I was given two daily tasks - 1. squats( Increasing the iterations every day) and 2. push-ups

I was also instructed to research other types of cock-cages.

May 22
I was still wearing my heavy and longer cage at this point so woke up with a throbbing semi-erect penis, took some time for it to go down.
My daily tasks besides work-out were:
-Write on my body who I belong to and take a photo of it in a nice setting
-Record a video of me cleaning myself in the shower.

May 23
Found a new smaller cock-cage and ordered it
Was told to come to her house in order to clean myselv properly with the cage off, again she took photos of my penis with its marks and small sores
Brought some cookies I made for her - she liked them!

She likes to tease me and cause it to swell up inside the cage.. bulging obscenely against the bars - I cannot fight the erection when she does that.

May 24
Took some ekstra push-ups due to me being a bit cocky with her.

May 25
Again I visited at her house to get cleaned up, she gave me an erection while the cage was off and took photos for her friends online. I wanted her to suck it but didn't say anything of course - it's not up to me what she choose to do with her cock. It ended with her removing the cage in order for my skin to heal and so I was sent home with only a "mental" cage - under no circumstances were I to fondle or caress it.

May 26
Booked a hotelroom for the 12 of June - its been a long time since we last went on a getaway together.
She demanded that I accounted for the use and whereabouts of my cock that day, gave her a thorough description
I received the new cage that day, but... I misunderstood her command and mounted it myself. Mistake! What i was supposed to do was to empty my house of other people so she could come by and put the cage on. She eventually told me to take it off and wait for that opportunity.

While my penis was "free" I accidentally toyed a little bit with it - and told her of my thoughtlessness and was ordered to meditate and think about how me wearing a cage is a good thing. Told her how it made me feel more connected with her and also makes me more vulnerable.

May 28
I wrote my first journal entry - my partner wasn't very pleased..see above
Also she wasnt very pleased with my suggestion to come around my place early ind the morning while a family member was still around. So once again I came to her and she put on the new cage - it was imperative that I wore it as she were to leave for the weekend starting the next day. Luckily she was now pleased and so was I.

May 29 She left for the weekend.

n.b edited the post as I forgot an important part.
0 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

May 30
Didn't feel too well that day so my partner gave me the day off - no tasks at all. She came home later in the evening - was happy to have her back in town.

May 31
She asked me to come up with something extra - I described a fantasy where I and another woman were submissive to my partner.
Seems she found it entertaining... and mentioned the possibility of an unknown audience when the cage eventually is taken off.
Last task for the day were three photos of my cock all from different angles.

June 1
She told me.. no sugar! meaning i couldn't eat anything with added sugar - fruit was ok. Rather difficult for me as I have a sweet tooth.
But she invitet me over for some nicecream aka frozen fruit made into a sort of icecream - that was very nice - shes soo good to me.
We hugged eachother that same day for the first time in a long time - also very very nice

June 2
While I was at work she demanded three dick-pics and a selfie(before pulling up my pants) in the middle of the day - had to go to the mens room and do it.
After work I had the opportunity to clean myself at her place - she loves when she can take off the cage and order me to clean my cock and afterwards fondle it a bit before mounting the cage again. Was told to kneel down on the floor and she took a photo of her foot pressing down on the cage.
Needlessly to say my cock was swelling during the ordeal.

June 3
She mindfucked me with the things she wrote in our chat - love the way she tuns me on.

June 4
She wrote "Show me what belongs to me" and I send another dick-pic but she wasn't satisfied... "Is this it" she wrote back and I submittet two more pics, of my chest and heart arear and another of my face.
Told me how wet she gets thinking of me - its hard to read it in the state i'm in
Demanded I told her how much I want her - ended up recording a couple of short videoes of me telling her.

June 5
Im really impacted by the amount of time wearing the cage and the nightly awakenings. Makes me tired - slept a lot this day
She told me to be as asexual as possible - meaning I'm not to seek sexual stimulation of any kind - keep my thoughts as pure as possible. This will be a continuous task until we have our getaway on June 12.
0 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

June 6

Some time ago my partner gave me a homemade bracelet and now she told me to put it on - sadly I couldn't find it, made me quite sad.
Again i forgot an important event(from the 4th of June) in my journal and had to edit - she's very good at correcting me.

My exercises went well and I got some praise - made me happy

Generally when we talk about the upcoming getaway she really gets to me and it's hard to live up to my promise about asexualality.
0 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

June 7

This is my day off from the usual exercises, instead I do a less intense workout called 'the plank' - was told to shoot a video of me doing it, and was informed afterwards that I have a bad head posture - need to work on that. Found some exercises that may help.

This evening she posted selfies and later on photos of her pussy and told me to describe it. I absolute love it and i'm sure she also got that impression from my description. The cage felt really really tight at that moment.

Last task of this day - visualize how the coming week is going to be
0 x
ShalesToyBoy

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

June 8

After a rather dreadful morning- felt ill - It was nice to have her teasing me again in our online chat. Laying out the possibility I would ejaculate within seconds if she licked my cock.

Got an erection of course and she demanded I sent yet another photo.

Later in the evening she asked if i wanted to take her pants off and what I wanted to do with her afterwards.
Again teasing me with the possibility of this actually happening on friday.. of me pleasuring her with my fingers and nothing more.

Only task of the day besides the regular ones were to take photos of my current physical state, so I can compare later on after more workouts.
1 x