[Gonefishingnomore] Our Chastity journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
gonefishingnomore
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2020
[Gonefishingnomore] Our Chastity journey

Post by gonefishingnomore »

Well, we started our journey. It's taken me about three months to get to this point: I'm caged, on a trip, my KH has the key at home, an she teases me via whatsapp. I can't wait to get home.
So, how did we get here. I guess our journey is much the same as many of you. We've been married for 22 years, happy and settled, perhaps a bit too much. I always had a desire to be dominated, or rather, have my wife in charge, especially in the bedroom. I mean, we tried to tie each other up, she pegged me a few times, but nothing serious. I tried to ask, tell, hint, but somehow we got stuck in the old grind, regular and great sex, rather vanilla, but something was missing.
Enter chastity.....A few months ago I started reading about male chastity and I felt I found my holy grail. I read forums and stories and soon started to look around for cages. I started to give my wife subtle hints, but she didn't take. A few weeks ago I bought my first cage, a metal cheap knockoff which I tried on and wore when she wasn't around. I found it highly arousing and decided to step it up a notch. One night when my wife had her period and refused my advanced I told her she'd better lock my cock up. That started a conversation about chastity and I could tell it gave a spark. Well, at least she didn't tell me to f-o.....A few nights later, when I got into bed I gave her the key of my cage and told her she was now in charge. That resulted in her inspecting the cage, touching me and talking about my and her feelings, and I could tell the little spark was starting to become a small fire.
My birthday was a week alter, and we agreed that I would stay caged until then. It was hard and I had to ask her a few times to unlock me since my ball rash was doing me in. also I discovered that the ring was too large, and riding my mtb was a no go. The birthday came and she gave me a big surprise; she put me in wrist and ankle cuffs, blindfolded me and gave me a massive tease and denial before pegging me and finale letting me lick her and finish piv. Wow, I had never thought she'd go that far......
As I didn't like the metal cage, i bought a few plastic ones, with different ring sizes, a cb6000s and a holy trainer, cheap copies from Amazon. This will give me chance to try on different cage types without braking the bank.I showed her the cages early this week and the first thing she told me was to buy coloured cages, not the clear ones I bought. So I now order a black HoD398 and a white/green HoD PC1 as well. Next week I'll order another CB6ks in blue and red, as the one I have now feels very comfortable.
On Thursday I was going to go on a trip for a few days, and on Wednesday night she grabbed my caged cock and said 'You're gonna wear this one on your trip, right?' I have been trying to tell her that she can demand this, but she's still asking me too many times, are you comfortable, do you want me too unlock you? etc.
Even though, when she asked me, it almost sent me through the roof....she was really taking to her role.........
so, I'm on my trip, she has the key, although I do have the emergency key with me, but it's highly arousing to know I'm walking around with a cage. Last night she checked on me, aske me how her little one was doing, and I sent her a picture of my cock in the cage. Today I sent her a few whatsapp teases about her role as a KH, and also sent her a copy of A keyholders handbook by Georgia Green.
Let's hope she reads it and we both grow into her role. The signs are good so far......
I'll let you know what happens when I get home........
6 x
gonefishingnomore
Gonefishingnomore] Our Chastity journey

I really wanted to stay locked up until I get home in a few days time but last night I couldn't stand the pain in my balls. They sort of rub in my underwear and are very sore. I read that it takes time to get used to being locked up so I left the cage off last night. This morning it felt a lot better and I locked myself again. I hope I can keep the cage on tonight. I did apply some vaseline as well, so hopefully that helps too...
0 x
gonefishingnomore
Re: [Gonefishingnomore] Our Chastity journey

Yesss, I kept the cage on last night. I did wake up a few times with an intense burning sensation on my sack, but with some moving around of the ring, it settled down again. I also woke up a few times with an amazing feeling of wanting to get hard, but not being able to. The feeling of restraint made me super horny, wow.

Reading some postings here, I think I may have to increase the space between my ring and cage, that may help with the burning sensation.
0 x
gonefishingnomore

Monday, and last night was a shocker. i woke up at 02:30 with what can only be described as extremely sore, red and tender bits, between cock and sack. I really think I need to use a wider spacer between ring and cage, but the other spacers are at home, and i won't be going home for a few days. Alas, I had to resort to the emergency key again. I really hope this will all settle down a it soon, as i'm keen to show the mistress I'm not a weakling.....
0 x
gonefishingnomore

Yesterday i was messaging with my wife and sent her a picture of my caged cock. In the afternoon she messaged me that she was having a drink with her best friend. I messaged her back 'Don't show her my whatsapp picture'.

Her reply?

'I did' ........

She's getting into the 'tease' alright.......or did she actually show her the picture?......oh, man she's messing with my head...
2 x
gonefishingnomore

I came home last night after a week away. My wife had told me to stay locked up during the trip home, but she was surprised when she felt the cage in my pants. She said she hoped I would wear it, but didn't expect it. Well, I had not endured the last week getting used to the cage for nothing.

I immediately started ging her a lot of attention and affection, and after a while we started touching and I licked her to an orgasm a few time, while my cock hurt like hell, trapped in my cage.
Then, she told me she wanted to feel piv and unlocked me. My cock sprang to attention and I quickly slipped into her. It didn't take long before I asked her permission to come, which she granted me. I came and that was it. Yep, I crashed down from my high, just as I read many times in these blogs......Actually I had hoped she would deny me, and I would have been kept on a high. She told me she wanted to deny me but felt sorry for me....argggg.
We discussed this afterwards and agreed that this is what she will do next time. This tease and denial thing is something we need to learn and figure out.
Anyways, it was a fun week getting used to being caged, hard to being locked up at night, had to open it a few times, but the feeling when I was serving her last night, wow, we both thought it was fantastic.
I'm now going to pick up some more cages i order from amazon and HoD, just trying out what fits best. Sofar, the plastic CB6ks is ok, but the ring certainly is not yet a good fit. She'll take her pick, and that is what I will be locked into tonight.
1 x