[rosieark] Is this really what I want?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
rosieark
[rosieark] Is this really what I want?

Post by rosieark »

I've been "playing" at chastity for a couple of years. I got hooked on the internet fiction, and eventually bought a cheap Chinese full belt. It was quite an introduction to chastity play. Once I got it adjusted, it was fairly comfortable for short periods (a few hours max), and really quite secure. There was no possibility of pulling out, and there were only two ways out; the key, or cut through the metal. I didn't fancy that, not while it was tight around my body. So the problems were (1) I couldn't wear it for very long, (2) it was a bit hard to hide under summer clothes, and (3) it broke. Mainly because of (2), I got a HT V2, but even with a few tries I couldn't get on with it. It was painful, hard to get the ring on, and there was a tendency for it to fall off my flaccid shaft, leaving it dangling from my testicles.
A week ago, because of (3), I tried it again. I don't know why, but after a better-than-I-remembered struggle to get the ring over my balls, I got it on and it was pretty comfortable. So I left it on, all day. And then all night. In the morning I unlocked it and removed the tube for an inspection and some cleaning. My scrotum was a little sore where it had been trapped, but nothing too bad. So I locked it up again. I kept it on all that day and night, and still nothing worse than a bit of discomfort at times. So the next morning I locked the keys away for 24 hours. That night, knowing I couldn't unlock it even if I wanted until the next morning, I had a shower, still wearing it. It seemed that I could do pretty much anything without taking it off. Next morning, I took the tube off again to see if everything was still OK. With no problems, I locked it up again quickly, and set the timer on my keysafe for 24 hours. It was then that I realised that my birthday was in five days time. I decided that I would give myself a birthday present of unlocking it - which of course meant not unlocking it until then. So the next morning, when the timer expired on my keysafe, I set it to run until 8:00am the next day. My timer can be set for a maximum of 99 hours, and my plan was to set it for 96 hours (4 days) the following morning. This was scary for me, as the longest I had set it for so far was 24 hours, and that had seemed bad enough.
So today is the day before my birthday. The timer currently says 16 hours 11 minutes, and I can't wait for 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. At least, part of me can't. I have been wearing this thing now for eight and a bit days, with only two 5-minute cleaning breaks. I'm sort of attached to it now, and part of me doesn't want to take it off. But my plan it to remove it tomorrow morning when I can, and have a day without wearing it and enjoying the freedom. But then, at the end of the day, to put it back on, possibly with a smaller ring to see if that is more comfortable, as many posts on here suggest.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: [rosieark] Is this really what I want?

Post by Schnoff »

How'd that go for you? A belt is an interesting choice - bulky, I assume.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
rosieark

Post by rosieark »

Well, Its been 3 weeks since my birthday, and was I glad to get out of that thing! Not for sexual release, but just simply because of the pain that I was getting in the last day or so of confinement. In fact, I had to wait a while before I could have my planned "birthday present" to myself. The original plan was to have the day of freedom, and then lock back up afterwards. But everything (mainly my scrotum actually) was so sore and bruised feeling that I couldn't do that. There was also some marks on thetop of the glans In fact it wasn't until the day before yesterday that I re-locked for any length of time. I had a couple of abortive attempts in the days before this, experimenting with larger and smaller rings, leading to the conclusion that I had the best size originally. So, with the help of a little lube, I've spent the last 2 days and nights locked up.
The success of the first day of this period has spurred me on to order a HT3 Nub copy off eBay. I think the much shorter tube will help keep everything in place - with the HT2 I'm in now I have a problem with my foreskin in that it keeps getting in the way and sometimes poking out of the pee-slit in the end, and getting caught on the sharp edges of the hole which is VERY painful. Also, being prevented from having any sort of erection should be a constant reminder of my position and what I have got myself into. I'm not sure when it will arrive, but I'll write more about my experiences when it does and I've had a chance to try it.
I have also been trying to think of more secure ways to deny myself the keys for a set time. Oh, I wish I had a keyholder, but my wife is just not into this sort of thing. Based on some past experiences, I'm sure any attempt to even broach the subject could very well be a marriage-ending event.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

"Ouch" on "marriage-ending event". I can't even fathom that. There's plenty of stuff I'm interested in that my husband isn't, and, the only "marriage-ending events" around here would be abusive behavior, and infidelity. I don't need all my likes and fantasies to be lived; I do need to be able to speak them without shame or fear.
3 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Keeping keys safe from yourself - so many options.
low-tech: Freeze them. By the time you've gone to the trouble of doing something about the block of ice, the urge may have passed
higher-tech: Time lock safe, with the emergency keys for the safe kept out of the way so they're not that immediate to get to. Something like https://www.amazon.com/Genie-Hand-Time- ... B00NFIDTMK
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
rosieark

Post by rosieark »

I've been wearing it for most of the last week now, not for really long times, but just the occasional removal for cleaning. Today I tried the next smaller ring, having worked out that the answer to the uncomfortable or painful pinching from the ring is lubrication! So far, and it has only been a few hours, so good. Certainly the smaller ring size helps keep in in place, and I think I would have a lot more difficulty pulling out of the tube now.
I'm still waiting for my HT3 nub (copy) to arrive - I think it has got lost in the post somewhere. I'm looking forward to putting it on and hopefully greater comfort and security - if what I have read is correct.
0 x
rosieark

Post by rosieark »

Had to take it off just now, the discomfort/pain was getting too much. I gave everything a wash, and I think I should have done it sooner. I'm leaving it off for the moment to let my scrotum return to something more like normal. However, it's only been a few minutes out of it so far, and I'm missing it!
I still haven't received the HT3, it is a week longer than promised now, I think it has got lost.
0 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Why not try the cherry keeper, better size variations for rings and cages, and if you want you can get a bespoke one made to your measurements.
Otherwise it's like fitting a square peg in a round hole!
0 x
rosieark

Post by rosieark »

I finally got my HT3 Nub yesterday! No explanation of why it took over 2 weeks to appear, but at least I have it now.
My first impressions are pretty favourable. It is really, really short! I have managed to put it on so the tube is over the exposed head, and the foreskin seems to be kept away. All in all, it is amazingly comfortable.
When peeing, I need to squeeze a bit to force it out, and it seems to go in random directions. I'll definitely be sitting down from now on!
Because of the back of the tube sitting into the body more than the HT2, I don't think there is any way to pull out. I really don't think there is any way to get it off without the key, or some serious cutting. Not something I want to try! As it sits so close to the body, the tube is mostly encased by the scrotum and balls. Looking or feeling there it is like I don't have a penis at all! I have been wearing it continuously now since last night, maybe 7 or 8 hours. The morning wood was no problem, not painful at all but I was aware that I was in chastity.
One disappointment, the little "magic lock" seems to have the same key as my HT2. Its probably the same for all these Chinese locks, but it means that now I need to secure 4 keys not 2 to stop me unlocking it in a moment of weakness.
Overall, though, I am very pleased with it so far. I definitely feel less self-conscious wearing it, and I think it is even less likely to get spotted under normal clothes than the HT2.
I did notice that, once unlocked, it is quite difficult to remove the tube, as there is so little of it to get hold of!
0 x
rosieark

Post by rosieark »

Wow, It has been longer than I thought since I wrote an update here. Well, for the last few months I have been wearing it for a few hours most days, with the longest stretch being about 2 days I think. Whilst my experiences have been mainly positive, there are a number of problems or niggles.
Firstly, after a day or so the ring tends to get very uncomfortable. When I took it off after my 2-day stretch, it left red marks on the scrotum that were sore to the touch for a few days.
Sometimes, when putting it on, the foreskin can get pinched between the top of the tube and the top section of the ring. (Actually, can you even call it a tube - with the Nub, it's more like a thimble!) I find that it is best to pull the foreskin back before fitting the tube, and that may be part of the problem, or maybe I just need to do it carefully. If I don't have it pulled back enough, I think I am more likely to experience the next problem.
At times, particularly when doing something physical and/or a lot of bending over, my penis can retreat back from the tube. Yes, really, even in a Nub! It seems to get lodged behind the back top edge of the tube, somewhere inside me. This is uncomfortable, and I'm not sure what would happen if I needed to pee, but not actually painful. Sometimes, following this, the head can come back into the tube, but with the foreskin surrounding it. This then gets squished through the hole on the end, and can be very painful if the foreskin gets trapped between the end of the tube and clothes. Again, I'm not sure if I would be able to pee in this situation.
This one is more of a niggle, really. When taking it off, sometimes the head gets stuck to the inside of the tube, causing some discomfort and a second of two of pain as I remove the tube. I guess that is an incentive not to take it off!
0 x