[Muted_Apricot] New Experiences

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020
Re: [Muted_Apricot] New Experiences

Post by Jens_Property »

I'm on day 20 of being locked up. My wife wasn't really into it much either, but I told her I find I had more energy and my mood was improved while I was wearing it. Plus I paid more attention to her. She said she's noticed and I told her she could keep me locked up as long as she likes without cumming. She surprised me when she told me 5 weeks sounds like a good start. So maybe try to convince her it's better for you to not be allowed out
1 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

We had a brief chat about the cage last night. The gf says she is more comfortable with it than she thought she'd be at the start but that it doesn't do anything for her. She just goes along because I like it. I didn't want to point out that I'd been more helpful the last couple of days. I'm sure she noticed but maybe hasn't linked it to being caged.

From my side I offered two suggestions for next time:
1. Hide the keys better and keep one on you at all times. I had suspected all along that she had left both keys in the bedside drawer but I didn't want to check incase I was right. Knowing I have no way out of the cage is a big part of the thrill, relying on trust isn't quite the same for me.
She agreed to hide them somewhere else but was not keen on keeping one herself. I suggested just add it to your keychain, but she has a lot of keys and doesn't want to carry another. I didn't push it any further for now.

2. After our first play with the cage I suggested to her that she could lock me up very occasionally (a couple of times a year) for around a week at a time. I still would like that but I think I need more, so I suggested that she could also lock me up for shorter periods. An example I gave was if we had sex and then she locked me up afterwards and I slept in the cage wore it the following day and then she can unlock me (or not) in the evening. That way she still gets all the sex and I get to be caged in-between. She seemed okay with that but still wants to treat the cage as a toy we use occasionally rather than a lifestyle thing.

So hopefully she will cage me up a bit more frequently now and then perhaps as she gets more comfortable with it we can try a few more tweaks.
0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

You could always bring it up to her like this. Say you enjoy being caged because it's super frustrating knowing you can't have sex with her or even masturbate until she says so. So because of that, you're constantly thinking of her and the things you want to do to her, even more than normal. To keep your mind off of it, you're trying to help out more around the house. Ask her if she's noticed it or not. You can say how you'd much rather not masturbate, but instead save it for her. All she'd need to do is unlock you when she wants sex, and you can agree to put it back on right after. And as a bonus for her, you can say that you've noticed you have lots more energy when you haven't cum, so even if she wants sex but doesn't let you cum you're completely on board with it and you don't feel like you're being neglected at all.
Just a thought.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Thanks, that could work but I'm also a bit reluctant to push it on her too much at the moment. She does know that I really like wearing the cage and want to wear it more often, but she's also not keen on it becoming permanent. For now, it'll probably just be short sessions. Perhaps a week if I'm lucky. That's okay though. I kind of want to leave it in her hands so that she's comfortable and as long as we both keep having a good time when I'm caged then it should naturally become more frequent or the lockups become longer.

I have something coming up in two weeks that I can't be caged for and so I'll probably wait until after then before bringing up the subject again. Otherwise I think she might get sick of me keep talking about it.
0 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

So on Thursday afternoon I was alone in the house and couldn't get the thought of being caged again out of my mind. I started masturbating in the shower but stopped myself just in time and then decided I would just go and put the cage on myself. As gf refuses to hide the key I knew where it would be.

Once on I thought rather than tell gf I was wearing it I would wait until she noticed and then explain. In the evening we sat in the sofa and she had her feet on my lap but didn't spot the cage. We went to bed without much action and she still didn't notice the cage in bed.

The next morning we both got dressed and I was facing her naked except for the cage for about 10 seconds but she was absorbed in putting her own clothes on and didn't glance up to notice.

Later that evening we had a few drinks and watched a movie before going upstairs. I had bought gf a wand massager a few weeks back which we hadn't tried yet. When I went into the bedroom she had plugged it in and came at me with it, pushing it against the cage through my clothes but still not realising I was wearing a cage.
I took control of the wand and aimed it at her, she then started to grab my crotch and must've finally felt the metal. I undressed and said that I'd been wearing it for over 24hrs.

To my surprise she didn't seem at all bothered. There was no pause or hesitation. Her reaction was to simply reach over into her bedside drawer and get the key. She unlocked me but left the base ring on and rode my cock cowboy position holding the wand against her clit. It didn't take very long for her to cum and then from the same position she reached around and briefly attacked my balls with the wand just for fun. There was no attempt to make me cum or even ask if I wanted to. She is getting much better at focusing on her own pleasure.

Whilst still riding my cock we had a very short chat about the cage. I said that before I was giving her all these rules and things I wanted her to do but really there is just one simple rule I wanted: Unlock me whenever you want PIV sex, even if it's everyday, and then just lock me back up afterwards. Her response was 'how long is this for?'
I was kinda hoping she wouldn't ask that and we'd just play it by ear, but I said 'a week or two'.

I could tell now that she was a bit worried about me using the cage so often. She again said that she didn't see why I would want to lock up and didn't like the barrier of having to get a key any time she wants my cock.
I said that ultimately this is just for fun and that if she gets uncomfortable we can stop at any time and put it away. I'm happy for her to control how often we play which is why I gave her the keys before but she didn't want to hide them.

So she's still not getting it but willing to put up with me trying it occasionally. I did say that I want to find a way for her to get something out of this and that while I'm caged she can get me to do anything she wants, but she's too nice and said 'I don't want to make you do anything'. It's just not in her personality.

After she climbed off me I cleaned up and put the cage back on and handed her the key. My aim is to go for two weeks without cumming but ultimately my goal is to give gf the best two weeks we've had so that she can see how good the cage is for us.
2 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Muted_Apricot wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:54 am I said that ultimately this is just for fun and that if she gets uncomfortable we can stop at any time and put it away.
Sounds like the perfect thing to say at that moment.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

I forgot to update but basically the cage only stayed on for one more day.

During the day I made no mention of the cage. I carried on as normal, except when caged I tend to prioritise the jobs that I know the gf would like done, so I cleaned the house while she was out.

When we went to bed later I satisfied her with fingers and tongue. Straight after she asked if I was trying to get her to remove the cage. I said I'm happy and positioned myself towards going to sleep but she decided to unlock me anyway.

In hindsight I think she thought that is what I wanted but actually I'd have preferred the cage to be on longer. I didn't say anything because I had promised she could unlock me any time. Anyway, we had PIV sex and I pulled out when I was close but she insisted I keep going and then I couldn't stop myself from cumming.

Afterwards I could have put the cage back on as we had agreed I'd be in it for a week or two, but with my cum clock reset to zero I had lost interest in that moment. I also felt I'd been a bit pushy and gf was getting worried that this was becoming a big thing, so I decided it was better to have another break and try again some other time.

Before the next session I will have another talk with the gf about what I like/don't like when I'm caged. I'm fully onboard with her ignoring everything I say and taking charge however she likes but from a basis of knowing what I hope to get out of it. I think that may have got lost as I have thrown a lot of information at her with not much discussion.

I don't know when next time will be but I don't expect to bring it up myself for at least the next month. Perhaps I will suggest Locktober if she hasn't mentioned it again before then.
0 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Shortly after my last update I started to secretly wear the cage during the day and take it off in the evening before the girlfriend noticed. After about a week of this I kept it on late one evening when I didn't think we were going to have sex and thought I could spend a night in it without her noticing. When we went to bed she started to stroke my body and so I quickly re-positioned myself before she touched the cage. I then moved between her legs and licked her pussy. Just before she came she stopped me and pulled me closer signalling she wanted me to fuck her. I had no choice but to reveal the cage and at the same time I handed her the key to unlock it. She looked disappointed and struggled to unlock the cage so I took the key and did it myself and then we carried on.

Afterwards she said she didn't like that I had hidden it from her and faffing about with the lock had spoiled the moment. She didn't mind me wearing it but didn't like me hiding stuff from her. I felt bad and agreed to tell her in the future.

For a couple of months I didn't wear the cage and the girlfriend didn't mention it. Then this morning she went out for an hour and I was super horny so decided to wear the cage to stop myself masturbating. As soon as she got home I told her I had put it on and gave her the keys. She laughed and threw the keys in her handbag. Having her be in control again really got me going and my cock pushed hard against the cage.

Now it is lunchtime and she has gone out for a few hours. She has both keys with her so I am not escaping even if I wanted to. Every time I remind myself of that fact the cage gets tighter. She noticed that I have done lots of housework this morning but I have the week off work and can't leave the house, so not sure if she links it to the chastity or assumes it's just boredom.

There hasn't been any discussion about when I'm getting released. I expect it will be tonight as we haven't had sex for a few days and she caves too easily. I'd love if she decided to keep me locked tonight.
2 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Muted_Apricot wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:06 am She laughed and threw the keys in her handbag.
Sounds like a good start.
Just don't press your luck!
2 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Yesterday was fun!

While I was cooking dinner the gf grabbed my cage a few times, showing that she hadn't forgotten. A few hours later she followed me upstairs and we both ended up laying on the bed. She then climbed on top of me and we spent about 20 minutes kissing and fondling. I had been expecting her to unlock me but I knew that she didn't have the key nearby, which just made it all the more exciting.

She then flat out told me that I'm not getting released tonight and she started sucking my balls while holding the cage in her hand. I was still on my back with her on top and she then started rubbing her pussy against the cage. I was finding it super hot but even better was that she seemed to be really enjoying herself.

Eventually we switched positions and I went down on her. Normally she pushes my head away as soon as she cums because her clit becomes too sensitive. She did it again this time and so I instantly moved to kissing her breasts and neck instead, but then she used her fingers on her clit as her orgasm continued for another 30 seconds. She said it was amazing and I was right to move, just her body was being weird.

It was still quite early so we then cleaned up and went back downstairs to chill on the sofa. The whole time there was no expectation that I would get off or released and she didn't ever ask me if I wanted to. It was perfect and she is incredible.
4 x