[MikeJames] Headed for Lockup!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mikejames

Re: [MikeJames] Headed for Lockup!

Post by Mikejames »

Tessasissy wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:56 pm
Why not try a Lori's device with tether ring, it may be a good alternative.
I have just put in an order for a 16# the various versions of the 2 apeare to be the most popular. The teather ring has very good reviews as an alternative to a PA.
No healing time just the wait time for a bespoke hand built device.
honestly want a PA either way

Even if my wife said we are done with chastity i want a piercing.
0 x

Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Tomorrow marks 1 month of my current chastity stint. Honor system the whole time. We got a puppy last week and between the puppy and the kids there has been no time for any kind of sex. It's been a rough week. My wife has said she wants to find some time to play but when I asked her if that meant I could cum she said absolutely not.

I've edged myself a couple of times and not sure if she'd be mad about that. If she would get on board with the piercing then it would be a non issue. I know I'm not supposed to touch myself anymore but it's so hard and I can't seem to get my jail bird to work. What a colossal waste of money that turned out to be.

I mentioned a piercing to her last week and she wasn't into it. When I brought it up again she was less put off but still not giving the green light. I will continue to chip away a bit.

I also got a new cage part for my cherry keeper with a much tighter head lock and it seems promising but I haven't had a chance to spend much time in it yet to test it's turtle prevention efficacy.
Hoping it works in the interim so I can at least know I won't touch myself without permission until we can get a real secure solution in place.

There are hot aspects of honor system chastity bc it requires obedience but the hottest part of the whole chastity thing for me is the idea of not being able to do any self help even if I wanted to be disobedient.

This was planned to be a 2month chastity stint so if she sticks to it then I'm about half way there. Hoping she will stay firm and not let me cum for at least another month.
0 x

Schnoff
Last orgasm: June 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Schnoff »

If you do go for that piercing, try to get pierced at 8ga and then stretch to 6ga at 3 months or so. Body Circle designs offer large end balls for curved barbells from 6ga up. If that doesn’t get her on board, I’m not sure what will. Should feel great for her during PiV.

https://www.bodycircle.com/replacement- ... steel.html
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.

Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Schnoff wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 2:35 pm
If you do go for that piercing, try to get pierced at 8ga and then stretch to 6ga at 3 months or so. Body Circle designs offer large end balls for curved barbells from 6ga up. If that doesn’t get her on board, I’m not sure what will. Should feel great for her during PiV.

https://www.bodycircle.com/replacement- ... steel.html
The piercer I've been talking to said he usually Pierces at 8 6 or 4 depending on anatomy. Hoping to do at laeast 6 but starting at 4 would be ideal.
1 x

Muzzled Horndog

Post by Muzzled Horndog »

Mikejames wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 2:17 pm

There are hot aspects of honor system chastity bc it requires obedience but the hottest part of the whole chastity thing for me is the idea of not being able to do any self help even if I wanted to be disobedient.
We’ve been on honor system since January. Our rule is I can touch myself and even edge some, but no cumming. I have yielded my orgasms to her. But frankly she doesn’t deny me that much, and prefers that I do cum when we have sex. I actually would like more restriction (which I’m still not sure why). She has become a lot more adventurous. Our lovemaking is different every time. It’s amazing.
2 x

Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

I'd love a copy of the book you wrote for your wife if you don't mind.
Please keep writing in this journal. It's very entertaining. I feel like I'm right there in the room watching you begging for sex, and the disappointment when your wife shuts you down. You're inspiring me to start my own journal so I can look back at how far we've come along.
0 x
Testing out a cage currently. Soon to give the keys to my wife, just for fun and to spice things up. No infidelity here :D