[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Back when we first started playing with chastity, I had a device that used an external padlock. To humor me, she would occasionally wear the small key as a necklace. When I switched to a device with the now standard barrel lock, the key was so long and sharp that wearing it was impractical, and frankly, it's an ugly key. So her wearing the key was dropped.

I don't know what made me think of it, but I knew some people were making jewelry out of the ugly key. So I went looking. I found a reasonably priced simple key that has been shortened and the top is shaped into a heart. He has other designs, but she likes simplicity. So I asked her if she would wear it if I bought it. To my surprise, she agreed, and wanted it in rose gold. Not a bad deal, $50 includes the lock, decorative key(that really works) and two plain keys. I've bought her a key necklace in the past, but it was symbolic. It means a lot more to me if it's the actual key to the device.

I did not show her the company that makes real jewelry keys, prices start at $250 for anything attractive and go up to over $1,100 (I stopped scrolling at that price) I mean I like the idea, but not that much.

So it's been a bit of a winning streak for me this week. She suggested locking me up(for a long time) and agreed to wear the key. She also looked at the cage this morning while I was standing naked next to her. No revulsion or rolling her eyes, just commented on how small my penis was in the cage. She hasn't realized I've gone from the stub to the micro, it's a barely noticeable difference to her, big difference to me though! Funny thing though, the first day or so of wearing the micro, I sort of protruded a bit through the front opening, now I don't. Is the dreaded shrinking occurring? Nah, I think I'm just adapting to the cage.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So I ordered an attractive key that she could wear as a necklace a few weeks ago. She has asked me at least 3 times when it will arrive. It came today. She pretty quickly changed out the lock on my cage to the new lock, and secured an emergency key for me. Color me surprised. Do I think she is enjoying it more? Not really, I think she knows its important to me, so she'll make it a priority. I do appreciate it. We do little things for each other on a regular basis, after 40 years, we still try to make each other happy.
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Wow, almost 2 months since my last post, not a lot to say. I'm still locked and she has floated the idea that I will be until Fathers Day in June, or maybe the 4th of July. I'm not sure how serious she is.
I love the micro cage, but peeing is a pain. The skin of my penis slides forward and completely covers the cage. So I either have to peel the skin back every time I pee or just pee on my balls and penis... After a few weeks, the skin was a bit sore from being pulled back, so I switched back to the stub for awhile. Just got back to the micro, it is still the most comfortable of all the cages I have.

I was teasing her, and trying to get her to say she missed my penis. Her final response was, "I miss the penis I married" :shock:
Yep, 40 years later I am no longer the steely stallion I was :(

She did insist that she was fine with the vixskin. I'm not sure I believe her. However, you would have to understand this woman. We have had sex once a week, same day, same time, for at least 30 years. Menopause didn't interrupt it, marriage counseling where we ripped each other apart didn't interrupt it. The only thing is, if for whatever reason, one of us is not available on the scheduled date and time (currently Sunday at 3:00 in the afternoon, NOT 2:45 or 3:30) then you just have to wait until the next scheduled date rolls around. Now over the years there have been 2 or 3 Saturday's a year thrown in because she wouldn't be available on Sunday, but only Saturdays. In the last five weeks or so, she's been working or out of town a bit on Sunday's. We've had one romp on a Monday and one one a Friday, with a promised Friday romp coming up. This is completely out of her normal pattern. So maybe she really is satisfied the Vixskin :?

We're going on vacation in a few weeks, the Vixskin will not be available, I think she'll cave :mrgreen:
2 x