[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

She went out of town for 5 days, the new Vixskin arrived the day before she left, but there wasn't time to try it out. She is definitely interested in it though, which is a good thing.

But being on my own for five days has led to some interesting thoughts...one, she called me when she arrived and somehow in the course of the conversation I told her I intended to send her a dirty picture for every day she was gone. So I sent her one of @Tom Allens. Then I had to search through his Denial Permanente each day to find another suitable one, the pain and horror of it all :lol: Some I reworded and made my own captioned pictures. For one thing, I don't want the word permanent to enter her vocabulary, and some I came up with all by myself. So I now have a collection I could send depending on the occasion.

But a rather strange development is I've developed an amazing desire to go outside in nothing but my cage. I have no idea where this came from, but I blame @KittensBoyToy for his wonderful journal and putting the idea in my head. If I ever get to Austin, I might have to drop by and say hello. But I did go out to smoke at 3 or 4 in the morning a few days, wearing just my cage. Small risk, even with a small urban lot, there are fences and trees, so unless someone is roaming around in my back yard, it is highly unlikely that anyone would see me.

She's been threatening me with going 6 months locked up, I don't think she'll do it, but she did say "I love the look on your face when I say six months" So I used that as a caption in one of the photos I sent her.

I also decided to look at ordering a jail Bird, she may like the stainless steel and ease of cleaning as compared to the Cherry Keeper. I'm not going to rush into anything, I'll wait to see if I keep going after my next orgasm before I'll consider spending that much. I did exchange a few emails with them. Very prompt replies. Wearing the std. Cherry keeper there is often a 1/4 inch or more gap between the end of my penis and the cage. So I was discussing cage lengths with them. They wanted me to measure my penis. Right, you measure that slippery eel. I've done so and have been wrong too many times. It's much easier to watch it over the course of a day in a cage of known dimensions to determine what would be the best size. The Std. Cherry keeper is about 3 inches from the back of the base ring to the tip of the cage. So, I determined that a total length of 2.5 inches would be ideal. And it just so happens that the small Cherry Keeper's total length is 2.5 inches. So I used the emergency key and switched cages. Now my penis is in constant contact with the cage, and I think it is better at preventing erections.

She's coming home today, I asked her if this counted as a day away and so another picture. she said yes, which frankly surprised me. So I have another one of Tom's slightly reworded, it mentions a very, long, long time.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't want the word permanent to enter her vocabulary,
Heh. She may think of it on her own, like Mrs Edge did.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

nosaint wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:46 am
But a rather strange development is I've developed an amazing desire to go outside in nothing but my cage. I have no idea where this came from, but I blame @KittensBoyToy for his wonderful journal and putting the idea in my head. If I ever get to Austin, I might have to drop by and say hello.
Any time. The gate's always open and the coffee pot is always hot!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well we got to try out her new Colt Vixskin this weekend. She *really* likes it. It's more comfortable for her and approximately the same girth as me, but 1/2 or so longer. In other words, average human sized. It was much more like our romps when I'm uncaged, so more like making love rather than let's just get you off. So she enjoyed the whole experience. I think it's her new go to penis. she still has the Mustang if she's feeling like something more.

She did say we were going to set a record, I think there's a good chance she'll keep to that. So 4 months or so, I still doubt 6 mmonths.
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

nosaint wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:46 am
But a rather strange development is I've developed an amazing desire to go outside in nothing but my cage. I have no idea where this came from, but I blame @KittensBoyToy for his wonderful journal and putting the idea in my head. If I ever get to Austin, I might have to drop by and say hello. But I did go out to smoke at 3 or 4 in the morning a few days, wearing just my cage. Small risk, even with a small urban lot, there are fences and trees, so unless someone is roaming around in my back yard, it is highly unlikely that anyone would see me.
I've become much more exhibitionist since embracing Orgasm Control. I think it's one of the places our energy goes - it's like a different kind of sex. I've been out in my backyard naked often in the dark. Sounds like you have a similar option.
1 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Very interesting indeed. Here is a quote from my "Journey."

"I usually wake up about 45 minutes before VW. After I weigh, nude of course, except for whatever device I slept in, I pretend that I am not allowed to put on any clothing until I complete my morning series of stretches, make coffee, prepare breakfast, put out our medications and take out the trash.

We live in the country, can’t see our neighbors; they can’t see us. It’s about 75’ from our back door to our trash bin. Some winter mornings here in central NC, temps are down into the low 20’s so taking out the trash nekked can be . . . stimulating. This gets each day off to a fun start."
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:59 am Very interesting indeed. Here is a quote from my "Journey."

"I usually wake up about 45 minutes before VW. After I weigh, nude of course, except for whatever device I slept in, I pretend that I am not allowed to put on any clothing until I complete my morning series of stretches, make coffee, prepare breakfast, put out our medications and take out the trash.

We live in the country, can’t see our neighbors; they can’t see us. It’s about 75’ from our back door to our trash bin. Some winter mornings here in central NC, temps are down into the low 20’s so taking out the trash nekked can be . . . stimulating. This gets each day off to a fun start."
I wish we lived in a more rural area so my hubby could take out the trash naked LoL
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

After our regularly scheduled romp Sunday afternoon, she hit me with "Don't think you're getting out for Father's Day. I may keep you locked up until we go to Florida"
So I pointed out that
A: We were going to the Alabama coast, not Florida
B: We are going in October (Loctober?)
C: I thought it would be a great mind fuck if when we got there she said "I said I'd unlock you when we got to Fla. We're in Ala."

But it appears she is thinking about how long to keep me locked up. October would be 5 months, not the threatened 6, but more than my prediction of 3 maybe 4 months. I like the uncertainty.

After our 2nd romp with the new Vixskin, she did say she likes having me locked up, Not as much as I like it, but some. That's a first. Not sure I believe she really likes locking me up, but she does like the new Vixskin. :mrgreen: She said she didn't have a need to unlock me, since the Vixskin was so good. :shock: I love hearing that. :D

She also made a small joke, she said she was going to take me on a trip, I gave her a puzzled look, and she said to da nile. So I've been calling her Cleo occasionally this week, short for Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile. Not a great joke, but the first one, so maybe she's loosening up a bit about this.

So, I know the penis doesn't shrink, particularly after 2 weeks, but, I swear there is a touch more room in the cage than there was 2 weeks ago. I think it's probably my scrotum is stretching out a bit dues to the heat and wearing the cage. Certainly the first week there was some chaffing on the sides of my scrotum, which is no longer occurring. Of course, I'm one of those guys who wants as small a cage as possible. I loved the look of the nub, it just offered no security. With the Cherry Keeper there are two smaller options, that I could explore over time. I'll skip the "innie"

I did send her a caption pic showing a side by side comparison of me in my 2 inch cage versus the new Vixskin. The contrast was very striking. My cage is short and white and this Vixskin is only offered in Black and is a very nice looking cock. The caption was "Your Choice. She did mention that she received it, with a smile.

Interesting side note: 6 months ago, no chastity or denial going on, my BP averaged 135/90. Today, after 8 weeks of denial and 6 weeks of wearing a cage, my BP is 127/85. I thought orgasms were supposed to be good for BP 8-) Seems I'm better off denied...
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So I teased her all last week about how she would have to let me out for fathers day :twisted: I think she wavered a bit, but in the end, I stayed locked. I thanked her for that, and she said "that's what you really wanted" True, but I do love hearing her say no, which I mentioned to her.

She asked if it would bother me if she referred to me as "the little dick" (sigh) Hell no, I want her to tell me how much better the Vixskins are. I had no idea that SPH could turn me on, but it can. Besides, it's objectively true. We have 2 Vixskins and both are larger than me. But women are socialized their entire life to NOT say anything disparaging about their man's penis. So that is a hurdle for her to overcome, She's trying :D

I pointed out that if she was serious about 6 months, that would be the 1st week of November. So she needed to decide if October and November had any meaning other than just another month. I also complimented her on keeping me guessing about how long she was going to keep me locked. But if she ever convinces me that it will be 6 months, I'll be disappointed if it isn't.

100 days caged will come up in September, that will be a record. I'll be sure to point that out...and send her a caption that says if you can do 100 days, you can do 200... :mrgreen:

I mentioned @Kitten and @KittensBoyToy going to a clothing optional camp ground. She shot that down quick and hard :( You would think that marrying an ex-hippie who lived in a clothing optional commune in her very early 20's would be a bit more ... flexible? :roll: She got very "proper" She thought marrying me would be "safe and a bit dull" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

nosaint wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:34 pm100 days caged will come up in September, that will be a record.
Be careful what you wish for. A while back my hubby was talking about coming up on 200 days locked. I heard him mention it more than once ... so~~~~~~~~~~~~~ on day 197 I unlocked him ... the next day I relocked him and said 'day 1'. :mrgreen:
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird