[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

So we were having a nice talk this past weekend and she pleasantly dropped this "if you piss me off I can always just give you back the key". No malice, just an offhand remark. Now I have always hated the "nuclear" option. Really? given the situation you can think of nothing else? It's either 0 or 100, nothing in between. So being the helpful kind of guy I am, I said "no, no, no, you just add a month of chastity"

I get back, "it's going to happen" not really sure what she meant, I asked her to repeat her self. "It's. Going. To. Happen"

Apparently, I have greatly underestimated my ability to piss her off. :shock: My next unlocking is scheduled for "sometime" in July. So 3+ months of not pissing her off...come to think of it, she may be right :mrgreen:
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

While she may never be fully onboard with locking me, I do have proof that there are some aspects of this that she *really* enjoys.

Like many here, we're in our 60's. So she has been post menopausal for years. She has a hormonal cream that she can use to make PIV more comfortable. For years, she's used it intermittently. The only "P" was me. Now that we've switched to the larger Vixskin being the primary way we engage in "PIV", she has started using the cream on a strict schedule. We are currently thousands of miles away from the Vixskin, and due to other circumstances, it will be at least 3 weeks before I get a chance to strap it on, she's still using the cream :D

It seems she really enjoys the bigger Vixskin, which is both gratifying and a bit scary. Originally, I told her she could unlock me whenever she missed me. I really though after two months or so, she'd want to unlock me, that long lockups were something she was doing just for me. Now after two months of being caged 24/7, and her regular reassurances that she's not missing anything and her regular use of the cream, I'm starting to believe that she has no problem keeping me locked for very long periods. I mentioned that by chance, on Father's day, June 20, I'll have set a record for both length of denial and days caged. She wasn't impressed, it's still a release date of July, at the earliest.
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

I've been locked for over 70 days now, that's the longest period of time I've ever been locked. If she keeps to her schedule of a release in July, I'm at least halfway through this period. 100 days locked has been a goal of mine for a few years, but something always happened to derail the attempt, and dropping chastity altogether for months. All indications are, this time we will get to the 100 day mark, and then some. I will have to go into secure facilities in the next few weeks, so it will have to come off. One will be an overnight trip, I'll have to work out the logistics of that. My extra key is now sealed in an envelope I carry. So there is no doubt that she is the keyholder, it doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. :D Even when I had easy access to the key, she surprised me by saying that she wanted to be the only one locking or unlocking it. I was happy to comply.
5 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Hmmm, something seems to have clicked.

Imagine a "mature" woman, never vulgar, always nice and very caring.
She shimmied into our bedroom for our weekly romp with her arms over her head saying "I can't wait to get fucked by the big dick" :D (It has been 4 weeks since I last used the Vixskin for a variety of reasons)

shortly after her orgasm, courtesy of the big dick, she said "I don't feel guilty at all" Her beaming smile told me that was true, but also, it seems she had been harboring some guilt for denying me. It appears, those days are gone.

Then I get "July is too soon, maybe August" :o
Me: Sept. 2 will be six months
"I guess some people do that"
"Then there's Locktober, NOvember, and deny December"

She doesn't expect a foot rub every day, but I need to do it more, a LOT more. She was free associating words with "little dick" and came up with Richard "ooh I can call you Richard in public and no one will know I'm calling you Little Dick". Just in general, all of a sudden, she is much more at ease with locking me up.

It appears long term denial is my new normal. Perhaps I will no longer be the one driving my denial. This is new.
5 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well the roller coaster continues...June 11 marked 100 days caged for me, a long term goal. So the celebration was uncaged, PIV and Orgasm, not what I was hoping for. Followed by the last few months of no mention of chastity. There have been numerous comments of how much she likes my dick and my erections. She likes seeing my and feeling me get erect. This is new. She even likes it when I rub up against her in the mornings...Ok I'm calling bull on that one. All I've ever gotten in the morning is "stop, let me sleep" But I think it is her way of pushing back against chastity. So maybe we'll end up with a few months caged, then a few months free. Maybe not the ideal for either of us, but it could be a workable compromise.

What man in his right mind complains that his wife likes his dick and wants to have sex once a week when well over 60? I guess the kind of men/freaks who post here :lol:

So, two more Sundays left in September, then the next Sunday (our scheduled romp day) is October 1. She has mentioned Locktober, NOvember, etc. in the past. I really think she is ok with it, I am debating whether or not I should mention it, or wait to see if she comes up with it. Realistically, I've got to think that she will never bring it up, but if I do, she'll go along with it. The bonus is, my birthday is in January, which makes a very convenient target date (it's also on a Sunday this year!) Of course, If I still feel like going on with denial, my birthday present could be to wait for her birthday, about a month later.
4 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well I did mention Locktober a few weeks ago. She had forgotten about it...She did mention that she needed to have fun as well. By that I think she means, the Vixskin is not a total replacement for me. It's wider, longer, and goes as long as she wants, but I guess it doesn't have a soul. So my dick will still be in the mix in some manner, oh drat...the horror.

So, the last Sunday in September, I get this is your last orgasm this year. Now that's an idea I can wholeheartedly get behind. I'm just not sure how it goes with the previous statement. But she locked me up on Monday the 25th. I didn't have to remind her, she came to me as I was getting ready to leave the house. So she is trying.

Well at least this time, the roller coaster isn't causing any anguish, merely confusion. But I am looking forward to fooling around while locked up. For whatever reason, that is how I prefer our romps to go.
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Sometimes I think that if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all :?
I've convinced her to lock me up so what happens?
October Weekend 1, goes well every body has fun.
Weekend 2 she works all weekend 12 -14 hours a day.
week 2 by Tuesday she's sick. Sleeping in separate rooms, she's upstairs, I'm downstairs. No interaction, If she comes down, she's wearing a mask.
Weekend 3 no interaction
mid week 3, our vacation to the Gulf Coast scheduled for next week was canceled by the property. It seems a previous guest damaged the house and it cannot be lived in. She's still sick, I'm assuming weekend 4 is shot. Oh, and I had a root canal :evil:
Week 3 Friday. She's feeling better :D maybe the weekend won't be ruined after all. If we can't spend 6 days at the beach, we decided we can spend 3 days in the mountains. I'm bringing toys :mrgreen:
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

We made it through Locktober, I was out of the cage on 3 separate occasions for valid reasons, never overnight, so I'm calling it a win. She's getting the idea that I like being locked up. Why that has been difficult for her to grasp, I have no idea. She said she might require me to do chores in order to be released, but realized that I wouldn't do the chores so she would have to keep me locked :D I'm sure there is a point where I will really want out/an orgasm. The last time I did 4 months, I was so turned on, I really wanted to go for 6 months. Lord knows what I'll be like if I'm ever locked for 6 months.

She does seem to be more at ease with it, she even grabbed my cage/balls while we were fooling around. In the past, she has avoided the cage. There was some talk of her letting me slip in, but not orgasm. We'll see, but at least she is thinking about how she can play with it.

On to NOvember!
4 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So, I had a medical appointment Monday, and we decided it would be wise to unlock me for the appointment. She, of course, was not home for several hours after the appointment. I had been thinking about going from the small to the stub, but didn't want to commit to something with out being able to change my mind. So I took this opportunity to lock the stub on so I could see how it felt. I had worn one in the past and I remember feeling...compressed.

I was surprised at how comfortable it is. For some reason, my scrotum hangs much more naturally in the stub than it does in the small, and there is less pinching. So when it was time for her to lock me, I sort of shielded the cage so she wouldn't see I had switched. I'm really pleased with it so far. Maybe a month of wearing the small got my penis used to not having as much space. But the feeling of "compression" only occurs if I think about it...or type the word compression :lol: For me I see the benefits as:
1. no pinching of scrotum, Definitely more comfortable on my sack.
2. I find it visually more appealing.
3. It's around 20-25% smaller, which has always been a goal for me.

So, the small is approximately 2.25 in. overall length. The stub is .46 (call it 1/2 inch) inches shorter. So it's about 1.75 in. overall length from the back of the ring to the tip of the cage. I really like it. I've worn it for 3 mornings, and my erections are much less strong to the point where they are almost not happening, a little swelling, but nothing like a raging erection. Which after a month of denial, my erections should be, and were, fairly strong. So call it another vote for smaller is always better. Of course, I really want the illusion of as small a penis as possible. I have no idea way, I'm not a sissy or anything like it, but a little SPH can be nice. I think I'll make it my main cage.
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Sometime in December, she uncaged me for a little PIV, no orgasm for me. She had a huge orgasm with the Vixskin, of course, I said the orgasm was because of my earlier PIV. Unfortunately she agreed :cry: . So I put off putting the cage back on and the next week we had the same result, she had a huge orgasm. So I started feeling guilty that I was denying her pleasure and called it off. She always finishes with the Vixskin, I am entirely clueless what my dick brings to the party, but it clearly brings something. She tolerates chastity, she's not a fan. So if I think I'm forcing her into something, it really makes me feel guilty.

However, for a birthday present, she told me she was going to lock me up for a long time. It's the first time she has ever initiated caging me. So it was her reasoned suggestion, I have no guilty conscience. :D So the cage is back on!

One new wrinkle, I switched from the stub to the micro cage. So the cage is now a total length of 1.5". I love the look. My balls stick out further than my cock. Why I want to minimize my penis as much as (reasonably) possible is a mystery to me, but I do like looking down and not seeing a dick. I've ordered a thinner base ring that will reduce the length to about 1.25". I can't wait.

We're going on Vacation in 3 months, it is entirely possible that I will be locked until then, here's hoping.
3 x