[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Well, this was a bit of a red letter day. First, she didn't insist I take the cage off before or After our romp, that's a first. Then, while I'm getting her revved up for the Vixskin, she chuckled and said "this is what sex is like you from now on" :D

So I mentioned that I really wanted to be caged for 100 days. With multiple issues with the cages in the past, I don't think I've ever gone more than 10 days without having to remove the cage for a period of time. Now that I think I've solved those issues, long term wear is possible.

I am genuinely concerned that she will miss PIV, so on our evening walk, I expressed my concerns...her response? Laughter! :shock: Genuine amusement at my obviously real concern. We had to stop our walk so she could recover from laughing :? So apparently it's not as big an issue as I feared.

So, if I'm caged for 100 days, 7 down so far, it will be mid July before I can even slip in, maybe orgasm, which will be over 4 months of denial. By far the longest I've gone. She doesn't seem concerned :o My evil plans are nearing completion 8-)
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well, she continues to surprise me. For the 2nd week in a row, I was not uncaged. This is the longest period of continuous lockup we've ever done. Before our regular romp, she said "get as clean as you can, it's not coming off" Wow, that's completely new.

She wasn't feeling frisky for our romp, Sleep issues are killing her, so she was really very comfortable and possibly a bit grateful that she could say "let's just cuddle" without any big blow back from me. She even mentioned that in most marriages, the man would just hop on while the woman tolerated it until he was through. She prefers our way. :D

Then she really shocked me, "maybe I'll keep you locked until we go on vacation", that would be the last week of September... :o That would be 5 months and 3 weeks, much, much longer than we've ever done with denial, much less caged. So I thanked her :oops: I did say that we seem to be moving towards long term denial and caged, she agreed that was the direction we're going in :shock:

She is also back to the Vixskin is much better than me...I do like hearing that. She's ordering a hormonal cream to make intercourse more comfortable for her, it's not because I'm so big and hard. :?

We did agree that sometime between now and my physical in early June, we'll have to take the cage off to see if there are any tell tell marks, and how long they take to go away. But that may be my only 2 uncaged moments between now and the last week of September. :shock:
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So, I'm on day 24 of a 100 day lock down, at a minimum. So at a minimum, I'm looking at 19 weeks of denial and 15 weeks of being caged 24/7, or close to it. Both records by far. Although she has said "you'll be begging me to be let out" She's starting to get the hang of verbal teasing. Part of me says that 19 weeks is so close to 26 weeks, half a year, that we should just keep going. If she was serious about waiting until we go on vacation in late September/early October, we're looking at 31 weeks of denial :shock: Given that we will be flying to our vacation, I'm assuming that I'll be unlocked for that week. That would fit her normal pattern.

I had to make an emergency visit to a facility that uses metal detectors, now the odds of me having to go through one of those detectors was slim to none, but after 16 days of continually wearing the cage, I really wanted out for a bit. So I didn't mention the very low probability that I would have to go through a detector. She unlocked me the night before. We were going to have to unlock me in June for my annual physical anyway, and we neded to see if time was needed for any tell tell marks to disappear. I really don't want to have that kind of conversation with my Doc. It seems 24 hours is plenty of time for any marks to fade. Now the question is, do we just ignore this time out? or add it on? She hasn't decided yet.

She seems to be enjoying this, she has to work this weekend, for the first time in over a year. Normally, we would just skip our romp, but she told me to take Friday afternoon off so we could romp. Very atypical behavior. It may be that she just received her hormonal cream and she's excited to try the vixskin out after using it. Or maybe she's having more fun with chastity. :?:

I know many men, myself included at times, complain about morning erections, but wearing the standard Cherry Keeper, I actually enjoy them. Of course it wakes me up at 4 AM, but the sensation is pleasurable. No doubt the few years I played with hanging 1 and 2 pound weights on my balls has had some effect. My scrotum is not high and tight. I don't get 100% erect, the Cherry Keeper has a slight downward angle and prevents full erection, so I'm pretty satisfied with what I have. It doesn't prevent me from considering other devices, why so many of us like to try new devices is a mystery, but it is a common theme.
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So 34 days into my 100+ day journey of being locked 24/7. Last time I went 16 days before I really wanted out, to the extent I misrepresented the possibility of going through a metal detector. Now after 18 days continuous wear, I'm ok. It could be that earlier this week, I woke up around 12:30 with my penis almost completely out, I had been pulling on it in my sleep, not for anything sexual, but just to scratch! Oh the pleasure of scratching after a few weeks. Luckily, she was coming to bed at that time, so we could take the cage off and put it right back on after I got my self back into the ring. I think I go "super flaccid" somewhere around midnight and it makes pulling out more possible. Not usually a problem as I'm always asleep at that time. However, we were able to check and make sure there were no tell tell signs of me wearing the cage, so there is no need to unlock me until the night before my Doctor's appointment in June. She'll just add a day onto the period...just to make sure I get my full 100 days.

I had to point out, that given our regular schedule of fooling around every Sunday, trying to "punish me" by adding a day was useless. Currently the 100 days is up on Wednesday July 14. It could be Thursday Friday or Saturday, nothing is going to happen until Sunday. So she decided if she needed/wanted to she would add time in weekly increments. Yeah, I "had to" point that out :?

She is commenting on changes in my behavior, it seems I'm more gentle and loving...she likes it :shock: I may have converted her to this kink, she is seeing benefits. She even bought herself a new vibrating toy, without any suggestion from me, that's unusual, I may have awakened something in her. It will be interesting to see what she does when the 100 days are up...
4 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

well, I'm locked again. I called things off in mid May. I had gone into secure facilities 3 out of 4 weeks, which required removing the cage, each time, it took her one or two days to remember to lock me back up. I decided she was not really interested and just following a script I wrote. Well if I'm writing the script, I can rewrite it. Yes, chastity is fun, but you know what else is fun? Orgasms are fun, so if it's all up to me, just take the thing off. In retrospect, after 50 days of being locked more or less continually, I probably really wanted attention from her. Not only did I not get it, but she forgot about having me wear it.

So a few weeks ago, I started getting interested in chastity again, signed into this forum, which I hadn't done since May. Friday, I had to go out of town on business. I gave her what I thought was a fairly broad hint to lock me up for the overnight trip. She didn't get the hint. So I locked myself up Friday morning and didn't unlock until I returned Saturday night. I left the key at home. Sunday, she gets into bed for our regularly scheduled romp and the first words out of her mouth are "so you want to be locked again?" I was stunned and had no idea how she had figured it out, but said yes. So I was denied orgasm Sunday, but did get a little PIV, which she assured me would be a rare treat going forward. So, Sunday night I was locked again, 24/7.

I swear she was more aroused than usual for our romp, and she finished quicker than normal as well. She said this was wishful thinking on my part, but less need for lube = increased arousal as far as I'm concerned, so perhaps on some level she does enjoy this. I'm going with this for now.

I did discover how she figured it out. She was using my computer and "accidently" looked at my alternate email. I rarely use it so it's almost never available, but among other things, I had to reset my password for this site. So somehow she "accidently looked at at least three emails, one for a cage and the password reset among them. I'm not really upset, I was trying to figure out how to bring it up, so it saved me the effort. She said, as she has said in the past, "i knew after awhile you would want to try again, you always do" True, this has been going on for most of 30 years and I keep circling back to it.

So why will this time be different? I've taken a new position, so the odds of me ever going into a secure facility have vastly decreased, to almost zero, at least once we get someone hired for my old position. (know any college graduates who want a low paying, but easy job? 80% at least work from home, good benefits, state government job) We have the basic framework set up, limited PIV and very limited orgasms, so there is no need for me to "help" her with ideas. When I inevitably offer her advice (it is going to happen) I asked her to respond with 'we're not going to discuss that" or offer to return the key. Also, hopefully I'll recognize the signs of depression and needing more attention from her. She's not going to change, but if I ask, I think she can schedule me an extra 10 minutes during the week if I tell her I need it.

So the adventure begins...again.
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well, one week locked, zero orgasms in NOvember. She seems to be a bit more playful about it this time around. She forgot to unlock me when I showered, prior to our romp. Thought about taking it off, then asked if I thought I was clean. I honestly said yes, this device is a copy of a wire cage, so easy to clean. So she left me locked. I really prefer to be locked if there is going to be no PIV. So maybe she'll drop the idea of weekly removal for cleaning. I pointed out that Thanksgiving was coming up, she'll insist I remove it for the 3 hour drive to the kids. She has some crazy fear of a bad auto accident and EMT's having to deal with it. or something like that.

At one point during the last few months, she said she just didn't like the look of the cherry keeper. It is very utilitarian, I admit. So I decided to order something she might find more aesthetic. I've ordered a Cobra S. Maybe she'll find it more visually appealing. I'm probably fooling myself, but I wanted to shop for a new device. I was torn on the sizing, I could have gone down to the N+, but my bad experiences with too small on the Cherry Keeper caused me to err on the side of a bit longer. It appears there is a head cage built into the Cobra, but the lines are much more fluid than the head keeper on the Cherry Keeper, so I'm hoping there will not be any issues with my skin.

At this point, it appears I'll be locked 24/7 until Thanksgiving, that will be the longest continuous days of being caged for me. My best bet for a bit of PIV or orgasm is early December, but I may have already had my last orgasm this year, I have no idea.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So I ordered the Cobra Friday the 12th, expected delivery Friday the 19th. You can't beat that. Unless of course the Post office is involved. The package arrived at the Distribution annex in my city on the 16th, so far looking good, sat in the annex for two days, then left for Phoenix!! :shock: That's about 2000 miles due west. The guys in Phoenix are on the ball, it left there a few hours later, and was not heard from again. For 3 days. Arrived back at the annex (oh dear god, NOT the annex), but made it to the distribution center, which promptly sent it to the wrong post office. :x It was back at the annex the night of the 22nd, and by some miracle or cosmic intervention arrived at the correct Post Office by 5am today and was finally delivered.

So, it is sleeker than the Cherry Keeper, snug fit with a type of headlock built into the design. The shaft of the device is a bit more narrow than the head. I had to use a Q-tip to push all the way in. The curves on this "headlock" are nowhere near as abrupt as they are on the Cherry Keeper, so I'm not expecting any skin break down, but the head of my penis will be held in place. My first impression is I like it. I ordered the smallest ring, curved and it's listed at 38 MM, but it's more comfortable than the 39 MM Cherry Keeper ring. It's not just a round ring, it's a bit V shaped, which I like and more closely matches the human body, or at least my body.

The also make a plastic air lock to replace the metal lock. In an emergency, you could cut it off with a pair of scissors. It uses the common numbered tags and a plastic pin to replace the lock. This may make my wife more comfortable with me wearing the device on long drives, she told me to order it, so we're going to try.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well my wife did like the look of the Cobra cage more than the cherry keeper, so that's a plus. Unfortunately, I decided I had ordered the wrong size cage so I reordered. The new cage caused an immediate and intense allergic reaction. So I was uncaged for over two weeks to let things settle down. We'll try it again when they come out with a hypoallergenic cage, hopefully in 2022.

Things have been going pretty well on all other fronts, no orgasm for 2 months. Last PIV was Dec. 12. At some point while I was caged, but we were fooling around, she reached down and grabbed the cage and said it made her feel powerful. That's a big change. She has also touched/grabbed a few other times, this is new and encouraging.

I am trying very hard not to tell her what to do. I played Marvin Gaye's "ain't nothin like the real thing" for her after xmas and offered to let her unlock me :D She asked me if I wanted to be unlocked... :( I simply refused to answer, had I said yes, she would have unlocked me. She thought about it for a bit and finally said, "no, when we first start out you always like to go to extremes, so I'll keep you locked" Right answer! Then while we were fooling around she said "maybe 6 months" :shock: We are both really enjoying me wearing the Vixskin. On the 12th I was close to orgasm and I begged to fuck her with the big cock. She said instead of coming? I thought she meant at that moment, so I said yes. Nope, she meant no orgasm at all, Then the cage was back on, and I've been happily locked up for over 2 weeks.

She has said she's only doing this for me, because I want it. She wasn't really into it. :cry: I told her to lie :mrgreen: She did say I was particularly good using the Vixskin this past weekend. :D Maybe that'll change her mind.

So I've got a birthday in Jan., Valentines day in Feb. and her birthday in March. If she waits for March, that will be the longest period of denial for us ever. At that point she might as well add on another month and go for 6 months. It will be interesting to see what she does. I am trying to give her more positive feedback, maybe we'll get to a good place together on this.
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well I'm locked up again. She let me orgasm in January or February, and my interest in chastity declined. We both know that my interest in Kink tends to run in long cycles, so 3 or 4 months between my developing a need to be locked is normal. Certainly she won't push it. She doesn't particularly enjoy locking me up, I'm not sure what her exact objection is, I'm not sure she could tell me a definite reason.

We went on a vacation last month. I suggested we take the cage. Nope, that would be weird. We did however, take the Vixskin and harness :?: So locking your husband up is strange, but him wearing a strap on is "normal"?? She later walked it back a bit and said she was worried about airport security.

I realize that I'm lucky compared to many posters, she isn't running away or crying, and she will try to an extent to follow a "script" if I give her one. But it would be nice if she would just get over whatever her hang up is and pretend to be enjoying it :roll:

so I suspect I'll be locked for the next two to three months, then given a release. Maybe I'll keep my interest up, but it would help if I got more positive reinforcement from her. Maybe I can convince myself that if I'm more consistent, she'll come around? Ah well, I'm back for awhile.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

It's amazing, I can go for months and not go into a secure facility, but let me decide to be locked up again and I get an emergency call to travel overnight to a secure facility...So she had to unlock me, I woke up at 3 am the next morning, very unhappy that I wasn't locked. I came up with all sort of scenarios where I could self lock and provide her with evidence of it. I finally calmed down and realized all my ideas were bullshit and in the end would not work for either of us. She's my keyholder, not my warden. Besides, she has no way of knowing exactly when I check into a hotel, even a 15 minute window is enough to cheat if I want to. So I never mentioned it to her, I did let her know that I intended to self lock in the future, for right now, I prefer it. Of course this may change in a month or two.
So I had scheduled overnight (or two nights) trips to secure facilities this week and in June. These have ben scheduled for weeks. Does make you wonder if going into prisons has some subliminal effect on me and my desire to be caged :D The good news is that after June, my project in the secure facilities is finished, of course there will always be emergencies...
We discussed buying her a new Vixskin. I remember reading an article where women college students were put in a room full of various sized dildos. First they were asked to pick out the best size for a one night stand. Later they were asked to pick out the best size for a long term relationship. Almost universally, they picked a slightly larger dildo for the one nigh stand. With that in mind, I suggested we order a slightly smaller Vixskin. Post menopausal vaginal membranes can get a bit thin, and large dicks are not always the best answer. So they have come out with a new size, the colt, which will probably be almost exactly the size of me. It's 1/8 inch less in diameter (a bigger change than you would think) and half an inch shorter than the Mustang. I'm hoping it will be more comfortable for her, and we always have the big dick when she wants it. :twisted:
She's handling this well, she even grabbed my cage this morning before I got out of bed, so maybe she is becoming more accepting. She's also talking about setting records for how long caged...if she wants to set a new record it will be September before I have a chance :o , I'm betting she'll miss the real me before then :mrgreen:
1 x