[Tom Allen] Consent and Sensibility

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
lockedforfun

Re: [Tom Allen] Consent and Sensibility

Post by lockedforfun »

Since I've started using a thermos mug (instead of just a bowl or regular mug), the vixskin has gone from "good" to "awesome" for Mrs Edge. Last week, out of curiosity, I did a temperature test. Using just a tall mug of hot water, after a half hour the water temp went from 130º F (from the tap) down to 95º after an hour. In the thermos, it went down to 120º and stayed there. While the vixskin is not a good heat conductor, it allowed it to get up to 110º, making it noticeably warmer than body temperature, but not too hot.

By putting the vixskin into the thermos much and letting the temperature normalize for 15-20 minutes, and then refreshing the hot water again, the entire contents remained at 120º. This seems to be a sweet spot for Mrs Edge, because she can feel the warmth internally. I suspected this for a while, but I found an old thermometer for testing solution temps (from when I used to do actual film photography), and did the actual measurements.

Mrs Edge found this amusing, but ultimately, all she cared about was that it's been feeling absolutely wonderful lately, and has repeatedly said that all these improvements have just made it more obvious that not only is the vixskin a replacement, it's an upgrade.
Funny I came across this post. I guess I missed it when Tom first posted (though I did catch his posts about warming up the vixskin). Through a comedy of errors, we ended up with an extra Sous Vide. For those who don't know what it is, it's a combo water heater and circulation pump that's used for cooking. You can cook a perfect steak because the precision heater will keep the water at exactly the temperature you want for as long as you want.

I prefer my steak cooked to exactly 133 degrees F for about an hour. Medium rare.

Because we're also remodeling the kitchen, the extra sous vide ended up (with a bunch of other kitchen stuff) stored in the bedroom. I began to wonder what exact temperature my wife might like her strap-on. With the sous vide, I can get an answer.

No, we haven't tried it yet, things are still a bit hectic.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

"Sous vide" is French for "boiled baggies". :D

Here's something interesting. We recently bought a new Vixskin, the Ranger X. It is noticeably larger than the Tex, and takes up more room in the thermos mug... which means that it displaces more water, so it takes longer to get up to temperature. So now I start off with hotter water.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

We also like our steaks medium rare. The sous vide take all of the stress off of the grill guy . . . me. I set the sous vide at 133, an hour per half inch, then slap the almost perfect steaks on a very hot grill for just 1 minute each side to add the finishing touch of grill marks. Voila, then they are completely perfect every time.

Please let us what temp your wife prefers. :)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

@WifeIsVanilla , @lockedforfun

I found that the best reactions happen when I heat it so the surface temp measures around 120 F. She has said it was too hot closer to 130, and while lower than 110 is still good, it needs to be closer to 120 for her to notice the difference from her own body heat.

If I were you, I'd check with Vixen Creations about this.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Babe, now that you're locked in steel, your strapon cock is going to spend more time in me than your locked dick ever did. Much, much more.
This recent caption made me think of something.

Mrs Edge and I have been married for over thirty years. We started experimenting with locking me up after about our tenth year. I was not locked the entire time, but I have been locked all of the past five plus years, and a good part of the previous year or two, and off and on for the rest of the time. Doing the math, we are approaching a time in which I will have been locked for more than half of our marriage. And after that halfway point, of course, I will be locked for longer and longer portions. I have some notes on when that point will be, and I have to check them. I want to say that it will be sometime in the coming (heh) year.

And along with that, there's something else that came to mind: My wife's libido is always higher when I'm locked, and we definitely have more sex. More *foxing* - sex with me wearing a Vixskin. For many years it was the Tex, and now it's the bigger, veinier, and more lifelike Ranger X. That means we may have already passed the point at which I have foxed more than I have fucked my wife. And things really have not slowed down much for us in the last five years, so that graph will be pretty steep for the next few years.
5 x