[Beard] The saga begins...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Beard
[Beard] The saga begins...

Post by Beard »

Where to begin? Where to begin?

This coming weekend will mark my sixth week in chastity. It all started while we were making love and my wifey said something to the effect of, "No, you don't get to cum!" She was just being playful, but at the time I didn't know that. And I was outright shocked by how much that turned me on. So, it took me a while but I worked up the courage to ask her to tease and deny me until my birthday (about two weeks).

It was amazing. And the closer it got to the two week mark, the more I wanted more of it. But, when it comes to talking face-to-face about sex, I have a fairly extreme amount of anxiety. So asking her to keep me in chastity on a regular basis... prooved to be difficult. It's nothing she's ever said or done. Nope. All my own fucked up brain-wiring. So, my birthday came around and she asked if we could wait until the weekend for me to cum. We both have a fairly hectic life, so we usually wait until the weekend and then make up for lost time. I of course happy agreed, hoping it would buy me enough time to work up the nerve to tell her. ...And then she got sick, just as I was sure I was ready. By the time she was feeling better, I was back to being unsure if could tell her.

So, long story short, I took the cowards way out and sent her a freaking email. Yes, you heard me right, I asked my wifey to keep me in chastity via email. ...And she said, yes. That's right, via email I asked for and was put into chastity. She was actually a little bit enthusiastic about it, even.

So my chastity was extended from two weeks to two months (Valentine's day). Kind of lengthy to start off with, compared to some of the blogs on here. But go big or go home, right?

I've struggled SO hard these past few days. Right now we're on the honor system. Even mentioning cages right now would be way too much. But without one, the temptation is ALWAYS there! So, Valentine's day will definitely be a milestone. Wish me luck!
4 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: [Beard] The saga begins...

Post by Schnoff »

Without a cage works, and, it’ll take work from both of your to change your behavior, and it’ll take a serious amount of time and there will be setbacks. At least that’s been my experience.

Play it by ear I’d say. If she is on board with daily check ins and working with you to change your behavior, go that way. If that’s too much and she eventually just wants to lock you and forget about it until she wants to use you, go that way, as long as you can be happy with it.

Congratulations on the start of the journey! Good luck and always remember to have fun!
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Beard

Post by Beard »

So far, it's been a freaking dream come true.

What do you mean by daily check-ins?

Right now, the arrangement is weekly teasing, on weekends. But I don't get to know which day ahead of time. No masturbation unless she gives me permission. Haven't discussed self-edging yet.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Daily checkins, or touchpoints, can help intimacy and also with orgasm denial.

In our case, just before bed, my husband will ask me how I did that day. If I didn’t stroke, he praises me and tells me to continue not stroking. If I did, he’d remind me I am not allowed to, ask me what happened, and if need be, we brainstorm on how to avoid that next time - brainstorming happening at the nearest opportunity. Possibly right then and there.

Then I tell him that I give myself to him, he tells me shares himself with me, and we go to bed.

We have a couple more daily touch points that aren’t so overtly kinky: In the morning, take a moment to say good morning and inquire how the night was; around noon, send each other a text to see how the day is going; when were back from work, welcome each other back home and inquire about the day.

These are also literal, physical touch points.

They’ve been immensely helpful for us. It’s just these tiny moments of goodwill and caring. And for denial, being asked how I did, every night, slowly changed my behavior. I wanted the praise more than I wanted to stroke.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Beard

Post by Beard »

Friday at last!

Today and yesterday were actually pretty easy, in terms of horniness. I was starting to think that my body was just getting used to the constant denial. Then tonight came and I found myself rubbing her feet (I do that nightly now) and I just started getting super horney. I mean like I was HORNEY! (I'm not into feet, btw) I didn't say anything because she was getting ready for bed and to her it was just a foot rub. For me, yes it started out as just a foot rub, but it ended as something (I dunno what) else.

Afterwards... well, I edged myself about six times. Fun fact, edging is amazing... but it does NOT lessen the desperate need to cum. It makes it worse. Yes, I knew that when I did it. But I still couldn't help it. I was a quivering mess by the end. And my balls feel SO freaking full! Gods! Two months it a VERY lofty goal for one's first time in chastity.

I feel a little guilty though, because I don't know if I'm allowed to edge. This weekend, I definitely need to ask. I hope she says it's okay, at least occasionally. But if she doesn't want me doing it, then I'll do everything in my power not to.
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

You gotta ascertain the rules Beard!
My KH, T, does NOT want me edging because she knows I lose control - which is what I did last week, and was the reason for just a properly ruined orgasm over the weekend and nothing since. It’s been 10 days since that mistake and I too am desperate. But that’s part of this amazing kink eh?
There’s no telling if I’ll get to come this weekend (I’m working away from home right now, and Tuesday last week proved I can only control myself by being caged), but T has already made it clear that she WILL come! I look forward to making that happen 😛

Hang in there. I love reading your updates and recognising those same feelings and emotions 👍
0 x