[K F B 65] Happy new year! Where the road leads

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
K F B 65
[K F B 65] Happy new year! Where the road leads

Post by K F B 65 »

An incident worth mentioning:
Call it Reinforcement: This morning early I woke to the feel of pressure, like a squeezing, like a hand on my groin gently tugging. I was wearing the medium steel cage and it was working to confine the early morning hard on I have been frequently experiencing. My wife and I had gone to sleep at different times late the night before, I was watching NFL play-offs and the wife reading in bed. So, as morning came I laid quietly relaxing as well as I could waiting to see if my mistress was going to awaken so I could approach her. I was already excited when I saw her open her eyes and smile at me. I wasted no time in closing the space between us and snuggled close to her , kissing her face, her eyelids, her hair, I was already feeling on the edge of an orgasm. An amazing feeling it was, I know she had not been feeling well and did not expect for her to let me go too far. I just continued to kiss her and hug her from the tip of her head to her toes, she has the most beautiful feet, they are precious, I make love to them whenever she will allow me. All the while I’m feeling the pressure of a conflict going on in my cage and I know that this play time will end soon and mistress will want to get dressed for work. I lay there quietly close to her feeling her warmth and she says to me, “would you like to put it in me”? No way, the fireworks explode in my mind and through the rest of me, Oh, yes, of course, you are going to let me out? Un lock it? This was an unbelievable surprise, shock, a feeling of being high on weed or something ….. yes, unlock it, she pulled out the key and proceeded to unlock me, I removed the lock holding the cage to the ring and waited for her to pull off the steel cage … she knows what a powerful hold she possesses over me, my princess takes me to levels of pleasure I have never had, new heights and feelings, and it seems like we have only just begun to scratch the surface. My burning desire is to keep gaining more play time with my Mistress, she is so warm and cuddly her skin, her beautiful smile, keeps me wanting more…nothing can beat that. I’m hooked.
1 x