[Icrane] First true chastity cuckold experience

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Icrane

[Icrane] First true chastity cuckold experience

Post by Icrane »

So last night was my first complete chastity cuckold experience..... We met a prospective bull at a bar for a drink, all got along very well! Then moved to another bar where my Princess and her bull made out with me watching. We then progressed to my car where I took them for a drive while they made out and Princess sucked on his big hard cock. We then parked up and our newly found bull satisfied Princess with a good hard pounding..... all while I was in the driver's seat locked in my rigid chastity half shell with a heavy steel ball stretcher on so I could not forget I was locked away. It was very interesting and extremely hot experience, I am still sorting through the emotions attached to it all, as is my Princess. Any thoughts anyone has would be great!
3 x
slave d

Re: First true chastity cuckold experience

Post by slave d »

My only thought is if this is your first post ? (sorry i can’t tell as i’m on my phone not full screen) then you may find this isn’t the forum you’re looking for. i for one find genuine cuckolding experiences very exciting but i think i’m probably in the minority here. Nothing that says this sort of activity can’t/isn’t discussed here but it’s not the norm as it is in some other forums !!

MsM’s ld

Update: i see you have made a couple of other posts which is good. i won’t say any more beyond the fact that i do find such things exciting but if MsM and i were ever to go down that road it would be after we had sorted our thoughts on the matter rather than before and personally i would be looking to give MsM a nicer experience than being in the back seat of the car. Just my thoughts though, each to their own and we’re all different thankfully !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Icrane

Re: First true chastity cuckold experience

Post by Icrane »

Thanks for your response, yes that was not the plan for that night, however I think enthusiasm got the best of all of us. We had a much more considered and classy evening planned for the next meeting. :)
0 x
Luv2belocked
Re: [Icrane] First true chastity cuckold experience

Post by Luv2belocked »

That’s hot! She’s most likely loving this and you for letting it happen. My wife and I role play a similar scenario quite often in bed. We both get very turned on by the idea! Not sure if I could handle it in real life but it’s a great fantasy for both of us. Glad to hear that it worked out for you two!
0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Very hot experience! I wish my wife would do the same. I'm jealous!
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

@Icrane this is definitely a hot experience. Would be interesting to hear more of the backstory to your wife's decision to cuckold you, how you found the bull (did he know you were locked?), and what happened afteward (how you both felt, etc.).

Cheers
0 x