[ColeCaged] The Resolution

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
ColeCaged
[ColeCaged] The Resolution

Post by ColeCaged »

Hi everyone.

My wife Anna and I have probably experimented with chastity about two dozen times since I first brought the idea to her 7.5 years ago. Half the time it was intended to be short term play. More recently, and more frequently, we've intended to make it a long term thing. For a number of reasons, it never worked out that way. Honestly, 10 days was the longest I actually went without an orgasm in a chastity device. On December 28th, Anna told me she wants to try again. This feels different. This feels better.

Maybe it's because of the New Year and I've decided to make this my resolution. Maybe it's because Anna came to me this time, saying SHE wanted to to give it another try. Maybe this blog, the first time I've ever recorded my chastity journey, gives me the hope of public accountability. Maybe I'm caught up in the early euphoria, and this attempt will fail too. But on day 5, I'm feeling good. I'm still enjoying every moment of it. And more importantly, Anna seems to be enjoying it as much as I do.

So this is my goal for 2020. I'm hoping that joining this community can help me stay focused on that goal. Hope all of you are off to a good start in this new year!
4 x
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [ColeCaged] The Resolution

Post by Chastelifexxx »

So what has been your progress? We have not seen another blog entry.
0 x
ColeCaged

Post by ColeCaged »

chaste_cock wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:26 am So what has been your progress? We have not seen another blog entry.
Thanks for reminding me to do this. I've been trying to find time to update. Will get better at this going forward.

From a purely statistical standpoint, things are going pretty well, with a few very minor hiccups. On day 6, Anna let me cum. I was supposed to put my cage back on immediately afterwards, but I didn't. It was two days before I put it back on. This happened on 2 other occasions, where I went about a day before putting the cage back on. On Friday, Anna ordered me to cum again, and I brought myself to immediately reapply the cage. At one point, I had a single ball slip through the base ring (I'm wearing a CB 3000). I moved to the next smaller base ring, but was starting to chafe after about 3 days. After 3 days out of the cage for the chafing to heal, I moved back to the larger base ring, and shortened the spacer. So far, that seems to have resolved both the issue of chafing and slipping out. I masturbated once during the 3 day hiatus, and was fairly ambivalent about putting the cage back on.

So, altogether, it's been 25 days since I gave chastity my umpteenth try (in a post I made yesterday, I errantly calculated yesterday as day 25). For those who've been keeping track, 18 full days have been spent in the device, 4 days have been spent in limbo after orgasms, and 3 have been spent addressing a safety/health issue. I've had 4 authorized orgasms, and 1 unauthorized orgasm.

Altogether, I feel fairly good about this. I haven't beaten my personal record of 10 days spent in the cage without orgasm, but I also haven't abandoned the lifestyle for weeks to years after an orgasm either, which had been my previous modus operandi. More importantly, Anna doesn't seem to have gotten bored with this. Her emotions have ranged from relatively ambivalent, to amused, to genuinely excited and supportive; and moreso excited and supportive. We're working to incorporate an FLR lifestyle, where chastity is a component, but not the primary component. This is different than previous attempts we've made that have been centered on chastity. That has helped in one sense, which is that it has kept Anna's interest and enjoyment. In another sense, I am struggling to let her lead in all things, including bedroom play. Anna has been more lenient than I would have chosen at times for my releases. This is risky, because it has been very hard to get my mind right to recommit to chastity after a release. Anna claims that she needs to feel a real penis inside of her every so often. And since an FLR is what I really agreed to, who am I to argue? I have suggested cuckolding to solve this dilemma, and while Anna seems mildly interested, shes far from ready to jump on Tinder. I'll continue to massage that idea.

So I still haven't beaten my personal 10 consecutive locked and/or orgasm free days record. But at 18 days I've beaten my record for the most days locked in a 30 day period by 8. Since Anna is on a business trip until Saturday, this will grow by at least 4. And since I haven't been released since Friday, there's a good chance for me to set new milestones for myself come next Tuesday. That's more promising than most New Years resolutions I've made three weeks into the year.

There's some successes and some failures. But the successes seem to be bigger than the failures, and I have no desire to stop. Anna doesn't either. So we move on with optimism.
2 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> There's some successes and some failures.

Failures is how you learn, learn what works and what doesn't, what to do and what to do differently and what not to do.

Failure is great, as long as it is met with reflection, a search for cause, and a plan to try again.

Listen to any successful inventor and they'll tell you their superpower is that they failed 982 times, and learned from each, and didn't let it stop them, until they succeeded.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
ColeCaged

Post by ColeCaged »

So, I woke up this morning, and realized another milemarker passed: I've been caged 11 days consecutively. The only exception to this is about 30 minutes collectively for hygiene, and a single orgasm, at Anna's direction. That was 7 days ago. Still going strong.

One step at a time!
2 x