[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

Thank you for your kind words. This summer has thrown us many curves so we have been very busy. We have continued our adventure at a lower level but with great love. I will try to do an update soon.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

08/23/20 – Update – Sunday

I am way overdue for an update. I haven’t posted recently for several reasons. First, my Goddess felt I was posting too often and that every time we made love it became a semipublic event because I was posting. Second, I don’t really like writing, so slowing down my posts quickly became stopping. And third and most importantly we have been busier than we have been in years.

Our oldest is getting married and all the plans had been set for a late 2020 wedding for quite some time. In late June it was decided that the wedding would be scaled way down and be held at our house in the backyard. This meant that we spent almost all of July getting ready. We completely redid two of the largest rooms in our house and by the beginning of August we were ready to relax. Of course this being 2020 that wasn’t going to happen. The first week of August things in our area seemed to start turning for the worse so the date of the wedding was moved to the end of August.

This is not a complaint, only an explanation. We haven’t lost anyone to Covid. This year, that is a major win. But nothing that we thought we would be doing this year has happened the way we hoped. Just like everyone else.

Chastity has taken a backseat. But it is still an important part of our lives. My wonderful Goddess knows how to keep my motor running on overdrive. I am locked as I am writing this, and it is due to a request from Goddess. Yesterday she and I had been working in the backyard. Afterwards she was casually undressing as we prepared to go out for dinner. I was truly overwhelmed by her beauty and because she wasn’t interested in making love, she looked me in the eye and asked if she could put the cage on. I agreed and it was a struggle to make me fit into the cage. She always knows how to make me feel loved.

Today we spent a wonderful afternoon with a couple of friends getting lunch and enjoying drinks at a local restaurant. I don’t think it is possible for anyone to even suspect that my wife had me in a cage as we sat there. But every time I moved, I had a reminder of our connection and how focused we are on our relationship. I feel like the luckiest man in the world all the time.

I don’t know how often I will be adding to this thread. It is up to Goddess after all. But that doesn’t mean that she isn’t rocking my world. Or that I am not doing everything in my power to show her how much I love her. I am still always reading about all the wonderful people here on these chastity sites. I feel like it gives me a sense of community in a part of my life that would have had to otherwise been kept hidden. Thank you to everyone here for giving us a small part of the universe to share this part of our life.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

08/24/20 – Good Times – Sunday

During the past two months we have had several adventures that are new and exciting to us.

On a warm Saturday morning my wife put my cage on me. My expectation is that it will stay on for two or three days. That night when we were getting ready for bed we were feeling frisky. While wearing my cage I went down on Goddess and gave her two very powerful orgasms. As we chatted during the afterglow, she asked me what I wanted. I thought for a moment and told her that I would love to make this evening all about her and stay caged. She agreed and said that she was satisfied. We got ready and went to sleep. This is a rare and very exciting occurrence for me. Most often it happens on a weekend morning and we make love that night. I love the buzz I felt for hours after going down on her and staying in the cage. It took me a while, but I drifted off to sleep thinking about how much I loved her.

There was another day recently when Goddess had a bad day. I did everything I could to make it better. The next day we were talking, and I told her that I had strongly considered asking her to give me a spanking to work off some of her feelings. I didn’t because I wasn’t sure if it would come across as me asking for something when she needed time for herself. She explained that she appreciated the thought, but she only wants spanking to be something exciting that we do as part of sex. Days later, while I was caged, she did give me a spanking, and it was as exciting as ever. It was part of a wonderful love making session. She made the right call to keep this from becoming something other than a loving act.

Finally, we have recently tried having me wear a harness and make love to her. It was awkward in a fun way and I hope we try it again. What it showed is that we are still open to trying new things we might find exciting. Even if we don’t want to try it again, we have a new experience that we have shared and we can talk about.

I think that chastity, and all that we do with it, feels very natural to us now. It gives us a focal point that keeps us drawn together. Even when life gets crazy, we take time to be just us two. And I wouldn’t want it any other way. Thank you, my love.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

08/24/20 – Good Times – Sunday

During the past two months we have had several adventures that are new and exciting to us.

On a warm Saturday morning my wife put my cage on me. My expectation is that it will stay on for two or three days. That night when we were getting ready for bed we were feeling frisky. While wearing my cage I went down on Goddess and gave her two very powerful orgasms. As we chatted during the afterglow, she asked me what I wanted. I thought for a moment and told her that I would love to make this evening all about her and stay caged. She agreed and said that she was satisfied. We got ready and went to sleep. This is a rare and very exciting occurrence for me. Most often it happens on a weekend morning and we make love that night. I love the buzz I felt for hours after going down on her and staying in the cage. It took me a while, but I drifted off to sleep thinking about how much I loved her.

There was another day recently when Goddess had a bad day. I did everything I could to make it better. The next day we were talking, and I told her that I had strongly considered asking her to give me a spanking to work off some of her feelings. I didn’t because I wasn’t sure if it would come across as me asking for something when she needed time for herself. She explained that she appreciated the thought, but she only wants spanking to be something exciting that we do as part of sex. Days later, while I was caged, she did give me a spanking, and it was as exciting as ever. It was part of a wonderful love making session. She made the right call to keep this from becoming something other than a loving act.

Finally, we have recently tried having me wear a harness and make love to her. It was awkward in a fun way and I hope we try it again. What it showed is that we are still open to trying new things we might find exciting. Even if we don’t want to try it again, we have a new experience that we have shared and we can talk about.

I think that chastity, and all that we do with it, feels very natural to us now. It gives us a focal point that keeps us drawn together. Even when life gets crazy, we take time to be just us two. And I wouldn’t want it any other way. Thank you, my love.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

08/25/20 – Much Love – Tuesday

Sunday morning, we were spending time in the bedroom talking and Goddess was only partially dressed. I was getting very excited seeing her. She was surprised I was so excited because we had sex the night before. Eventually she looked at me and said would you like me to put your cage on and I agreed immediately.

By Tuesday we were ready to be together again. We had the house to ourselves, so we made our way to the bedroom. My favorite sex act is getting to go down on my wife. I think she still finds this surprising. I have explained to her that PIV is more physically enjoyable, but giving her oral is much more satisfying because it is so emotionally fulfilling to me. This day I got to do it while caged which brings it to another level for me. She had also requested her favorite toy to be used. She was touching the cage often and occasionally giving spanks with her hand up to her first orgasm. And it was a good one. She rolled to her side and closed her legs, holding me close to her lips while she shook. When she was ready again, she relaxed her legs so I could start her again on the climb to orgasm. This time I went much slower to start and let her enjoy the buildup. As she got close, she reached down with both hands and held my head to her body. I reached my free hand up and held her head. We were both holding each other’s head while she started into a loud and body shaking orgasm. She told me later that she had planned on three orgasms but the second left her feeling complete. I was left really feeling so euphoric it was close to overwhelming. I was kissing her legs as she recovered while focusing on how much I loved her, and how lucky we are to have this in our relationship after four decades.

When she had calmed down, she asked if I wanted to have a spanking. This is something that has really grown as part of our sex life. It makes me happy to see that she enjoys it so much. She has gotten really good at it. I can feel that she is very comfortable, and she has really developed her own style. It is almost like a dance when she gets going; 1, pause, 2, pause, 3,4,5. Switch location and repeat. I get into the zone and when I sneak peaks at her I can see her smiling. I was still caged which really changes how I feel during this. I feel so close to her and I love to see and feel her strength and love for me. When she was done, she reached down and kissed me and asked how I was doing. I told her I was great and loved her.

She was really excited now and wanted to make love. She removed the cage and stroked me, and I got very hard. We rearranged ourselves on the bed for missionary. Just as I was getting ready to start, she heard something and asked me to check if our youngest was home. Alas, of course she was home. We would have to wait till later. In previous years this would have really frustrated me. Now I enjoy feeling excited and looking forward to later. I asked if we could put the cage back on. She firmly stated ‘No, I just took it off and I want to leave it off.’ She later told me that that was a moment when she really felt in charge. And I could hear it in her voice and tone. It was her decision to make and she made it. She would get no argument from me and I love to see her getting so comfortable with what we are doing. I honestly feel that this is making us a stronger and more loving couple.

That night when we went to bed, she gave me a very slow and loving hand job that left me breathless and so happy with ‘us’. Everything in life is topsy-turvy right now. But my wife is the rock, that part of my life that is steady and unchanging. She makes my whole life bright with her love so that when we are thrown curve balls, we can pick ourselves up and keep going. I love you Goddess.
5 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

08/31/20 – Intimate Moment – Monday

We had been working very hard for a long time. First preparing for the wedding and then cleaning up after. By Monday night we hadn’t had any time for ourselves in almost a week and I was needing to have skin to skin contact with my wonderful Goddess. We were both exhausted. I asked if she wanted to make love, but I could see from the expression on her face before she even answered that she would want to wait. Instead, she asked if I wanted her to make me come using her hand. I told her I would rather wait for her. Then I made a request that I assumed would be turned down.

I asked if I could give her cunnilingous, not to the point of orgasm, only until she wanted me to stop. I needed it to reestablish the physical connection. She thought for a moment and agreed. What followed was a few minutes of very gentle, slow, tender licking that had my feelings of love soar. When she asked me to stop, I held her very tight and thanked her because it was something I really needed. She said it was very relaxing and not long after she was asleep. I rested in the dark next to her with the taste of our love on my lips wondering how I got so lucky in life. I knew that soon we would both be rested and need to make love, but I was happy because she is always worth waiting for.

This is the first time we have ever done this. I don’t know when the timing will be right for it to happen again, but I look forward to it. Since this time, we have made love and had truly mind-blowing sessions of oral sex. But this feels different. It was a way for me to express the deep passion I have for my wife without it having to proceed to something more and my thoughts keep returning to it. Thank you, my love.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

09/05/20 – Good Morning Orgasm – Saturday Morning

We finally got to sleep late together after months of working through to-do lists. As we were laying in bed talking together about our plans for the day, I was caressing her and giving gentle kisses to her arm and shoulder. When we finished discussing our plans she asked what I was going to do. I said I would love to do something for her. To which she replied ‘a nice little orgasm?’ Absolutely.

I love every time I get to give her oral in the morning. Goddess usually wants to take a quick shower first. Today I moved her nightgown above her waist, removed her panties and immediately started kissing her legs and lips. Within five minutes she had a very nice energetic orgasm and I was feeling charged up for the day. Who needs coffee? There were several things that made this wonderful. First, Goddess usually undresses herself when we are going to make love, so I find it extremely erotic when I get to do it for her. The act of sliding her panties down her legs gets me going. Second, I love when she is fresh out of the shower, but I find her natural condition to be more exciting. Finally, it feels to me that it is so luxurious to have her wake up and be relaxed and just enjoy me showing her how exciting I find her and how much I love her. I don’t know if that is how it seems to her, but that is how it is for me.

Afterwards when we were holding each other she asked if she could put the cage on. It had been 10 days since we last had used the cage and I was very ready. I had made a conscious effort to wait for her to make the suggestion and I was very happy. Unfortunately, I was also very excited which makes caging a challenge. She said she would put the cage on after her shower and we got out of bed. After a few minutes she noticed that I had relaxed a bit and put the cage on then.

There is someone here who posted recently about offering his wife a ‘good morning orgasm’ every day. I apologize that I can’t remember who it was, but great idea. This is one of my favorite fantasies. And it makes my whole day when it happens. It seems like my wonderful wife is getting comfortable with the idea and I hope we get a Good Morning Orgasm as often as she likes. Thank you my love.
6 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

09/05/20 – Afternoon Delight - Saturday

Late in the afternoon we had the house to ourselves. In the bedroom Goddess asked to try something we hadn’t in a long time. I was excited but had no idea what she was thinking of. She wanted to try the face sitting position. What a wonderful surprise. For a long time her knee had bothered her enough that we had stopped trying. We quickly got into position but after only a few moments it was apparent I needed to shave.

I shaved as quickly as I could. When I returned to bed Goddess was on her stomach. I kissed down her back to her butt while stroking her clit. She grabbed me and licked my cage until she was ready to try face sitting again. I was in heaven and enjoyed every second of it. It was a wonderful experience and I hope to be able to try again soon.

We then got into a more comfortable position and I started licking her while using her favorite toy. She had two strong orgasms. I was leaking a lot of precum, which only happens when caged and giving cunnilingous.

When recovered she asked to spank me. We wanted to try out a new paddle we recently bought. It is much longer than the others and gets to more territory with each swing. She enjoyed it greatly and said she had a new favorite. She became so excited that I got to go down on her again for another orgasm. After this she removed the cage and we made love side by side. I had only been caged for around twelve hours but felt connected to her for the whole day. She has the ability to completely capture my imagination. What an exciting day with my love. Thank you my dear.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

09/07/20 – Peaceful Easy Feeling – Monday

Sunday my wonderful wife put the cage back on shortly after we got up. We had a very relaxing day. Monday was a day to get things done so I worked on as much as I could do in the time I had. Come late afternoon we went out for a bite to eat and had a very delicious dinner. It was a bit more filling than we realized. At home we got into bed for some loving and realized that we would be better off giving our dinner some more time to digest.

So we got out the laptop and visited our favorite chastity web sites and did some reading. We ended up reading a thread asking what people liked most about chastity. Many of the responses were about how much the husband loved going down on their wives. One explained how it was his most satisfying sex act to give his wife an orgasm with oral. Goddess got thoughtful for a moment and told me that they were just like me. It made me very happy to be this well understood by the most important person in the world to me. I pointed out that one theme running through almost all the responses was how much love and respect all the husbands were giving to their wives. Chastity may be an odd activity, but it seems to attract couples that truly love each other.

When we were done reading, Goddess removed my cage and we started kissing and caressing each other. She explained that with the way she was feeling there would be no oral tonight. I can’t remember the last time we had skipped it but of course I understood. We began making love side by side as this is a very comfortable position when you’re not feeling your best. Goddess was excited and got close to orgasm quickly. I had to decide whether to slow down to last longer or to speed up like she loves when she is ready. With how she was feeling earlier I decided it was probably best to speed up and join her. It was wonderful. We were still connected as we were relaxing, and she asked if I would lick her to another orgasm. It is unusual for her to ask for this if we hadn’t discussed it earlier and she had previously said there wouldn’t be oral, so I wasn’t prepared for the request. I gladly gave her another and even more powerful orgasm that left her breathless.

I don’t really understand all the reasons I love doing this for her. It’s not the same as going down on her before I cum because my sex drive is quiet at this point. I think the reasons are. One, it thrills me to know that she feels comfortable enough to ask to continue because she would enjoy another orgasm. It gives me such a feeling of trust in our relationship that we can be honest with each other. She can say that she doesn’t want an orgasm one night or that she wants another orgasm the next time. Two, I think she looks at her peak of sexual appeal just after she has had strong orgasms. Even more so if we have had intercourse. And three, there is a worry in the back of my head that as I get older, I may not be able to perform as well as I can now. It gives me great comfort for us to keep exploring new and exciting ways to make each other happy. So that come what may, I will always be able to find ways to make my wife feel as good as she can no matter what life may throw at us. Because she is the center of my life and always will be.
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

09/20/20 - Missed Opportunity - Sunday

Sunday morning arrived with beautiful weather. We had plans to spend the afternoon in the backyard of a friend’s house. My beautiful wife put the cage on me, and I got busy getting everything ready for the car trip. We had a great time as we haven’t been to their house this year. The sunshine was bright for the entire visit and there is no shade in the yard. After an hour I looked over and noticed that my wife was getting a bit of a burn on her neck. I went to the car and got her scarf and placed it on her.

Later that evening at home she walked up to me and asked if I noticed what she was wearing. I complimented her outfit and she asked if I noticed anything else. As I looked closer, I saw she was wearing the necklace I had given her at Valentine’s day. I asked her if she had been wearing the key all day. She gave me a very sexy smile and said yes. I felt a thrill that she had been wearing it for the first time in months and very disappointed in myself for not noticing. I had even been looking directly at it when I saw the sunburn and put on her scarf and just missed it.

As I write this, I have been locked for four days which equals my longest lockup. I love how sexy and playful my KH is and how we are using chastity. I look forward to spending years exploring ways to make my wife feel how much I love her. And I appreciate everything that she does to make me feel the same way. Thank you, my love.
4 x