[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

1/16/21 – Sweet Dreams are made of these – Saturday

I half woke up when I felt her come to bed. I wasn't sure what time it was but it felt later than I expected. She snuggled up against my side and hugged me. I asked her what time it was. She said that it was after 1am and that she had watched two episodes of Bridgerton. As she told me a bit about the sex in the episodes I felt her gently rubbing her pelvis against my hip and that woke me up. I reached over and started gently touching her through her panties as she talked. I expected her at any minute to tell me to stop but that didn't happen. I could feel she was getting more turned on so I became hopeful that one of my fantasies about going down on her in the middle of the night might come true again. This is a very rare occurrence for us and it keeps me buzzing for days after it happens. When I reached into her panties and caressed her without complaint I grew in confidence. I took a chance and pushed down one side of her panties and she helped with the other. We had just had a great session a few hours earlier so this definitely felt dream like.

I didn't spend much time with foreplay. I quickly dove under the covers and went straight to her beautiful snatch. It didn't take her long to have an orgasm so she must have been really worked up. I rested with my face in her hair and kissed her lips and thighs trying to see if she wanted to continue. After a short time I felt her hips start to rock and I resumed loving her with my tongue. This one lasted longer and gave her a more powerful orgasm. I was rock hard as she was stroking me while I kissed and nibbled as she caught her breath. When there was no request to stop I thanked my lucky stars and went back for a third time. Occasionally she will have an orgasm where I will joke that she is trying to throw me off the bed. This was one of those. I had to use both arms to hold on to her legs as she tossed and turned and lifted her hips clear off the mattress as she arched her back. It was amazing. As amazing, she was able to be completely silent while experiencing it. I knew that orgasm wouldn't need an encore.

I made my way up to her to kiss her mouth and she seemed giddy she was so happy. She told me that she wanted me to be on top of her. She must have been feeling really good because she hasn't had any weight on her since the operation. I kept my weight on my arms and legs as I gently let her feel me on top. I let myself enter her and stayed very still just luxuriating in all the sensations. After a while she started to get uncomfortable so I moved to lay beside her. We hugged and kissed and she started stroking me again. She asked if I wanted to cum and what I wanted to do. I briefly considered asking her to put the cage back on but she looked so happy and peaceful and tired that I told her I wanted to sleep next to her. This would only be the second time where we had had intercourse and stopped without me coming, so I wanted to enjoy the need she had built up in me. She was asleep quickly and I kept thinking about how amazing she is and how lucky I am to have such a passionate, adventurous lover in my life. It took me along time to fall asleep.

In the morning I was going to give her pubic hair a trim. It is a favorite activity because it is such an intimate thing to be able to do for your lover. She asked me if I wanted to put the cage on before or after the trim and I choose before for two reasons. One is that I feel my love for her much more strongly if I am caged doing these activities for her. And two, I thought that I would be so excited after that it would be difficult to put it on. As it was, it was a struggle for her to cage me because I was so worked up by the night before. She has such a competent and patient attitude that when she starts putting it on there is no question it is going to happen. Once the key was turned and she had kissed my cage thrice she lay on the bed and let me trim her. It is such a gift of trust she gives me when we do this and I am very careful to cause no harm. I love how she looks, trimmed or not, but I love how shorter hair makes everything so visible.

Throughout the day we were very loving to each other, with a great deal of touching and kissing. We went for a ride and she took great delight in giving me the details of the show she had watched the night before. I told her that I hope she watched them again. She knows how much I love going down on her and our experience was as satisfying for me as for her. I know I will be thinking of it for weeks to come. Thank you goddess.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

1/21/21 – Massage – Thursday

We had a sweet intimate time after dinner. We have been using massage as a way to get more of the contact we need even on days were Goddess doesn't want sex. As I was cleaning up after dinner she asked if I wanted to give her a massage. I find it amusing that she asks as though I might say no, when I take every chance to be with her. It's like offering candy to a baby. I was enthusiastic with my response. When she went into the other room while I did the kitchen, I snuck into the bedroom to put the oil into the warmer.

Later, when we went into the bedroom she asked if I wanted her to put on the cage. I said yes. She asked if I wanted to be caged before or after the massage. I told her it was much more exciting to me if she had me wear it while giving her a massage. It also would make firm the boundary that this was just a massage to make her feel good and not a prelude for sex. So with practiced skill she put on the cage and lay down on her stomach in just her panties. And I got to spend a wonderful half hour looking at her and touching her and hearing the contented sounds she made. And when she was satisfied we stopped and dressed.

Then we went on with our evening. It was a great little interlude that made me feel much closer to her. I hope we can do this more often. At least during the dark, winter, Covid nights when there isn't an option to go out. Thank you my love.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

1/23/21 – Afternoon alone – Saturday

We had a rare afternoon with the house to ourselves. My love found me in the kitchen and asked if I wanted to go up to the bedroom. She said to bring the laptop so that we could catch up on posts and find something exciting to watch. When we were sitting in bed with pillows propping us up we started kissing and I told her that I needed to taste her before we started with the laptop. She smiled and said we could do that because we had no set schedule. She scooted down to lay flat and I went directly to her beautiful snatch. This seemed to be one of those times where she wanted me to immediately get to work without warming her up and we were rewarded with her first orgasm soon.

After that I laid on top of her for the first time with the new cage. It doesn't have any sharp edges like my metal one so there is less worry of scratching. I still am concerned about pressing too hard onto sensitive spots because there isn't a lot of feeling about what I am doing. She really like it though and we spent time kissing and caressing each other. I worked my way down her body again with my lips and got to give her two more orgasms with fingers and tongue.

While she was recovering I asked if she wanted to try her new toy. We have tried many different toys over the years but most of them don't make the grade and stay in the drawer. This time we had searched the web together and she had a really good idea what she wanted. She wanted a non-vibrating dildo that was a bit smaller than me and that didn't try to look realistic. I showed her a few dual density silicon toys that met her criteria and it had been delivered a couple of weeks before. Today she was feeling well enough to give it a try and I have to tell you it really worked for her. I used it while giving her oral and she had one of the strongest orgasms I can remember.

We put the toy aside and laid together for a while. She said that she really liked it. I told her about how some people would preheat the toy in hot water for a while to make it feel better. It sounded good to her and we agreed to try that soon. We wanted to try the new toy in the harness and did slow missionary for a while. I find it very exciting but feel clumsy with no feed back. It does give me an idea of what she feels when pegging. You are doing it to make your partner feel good, and that makes you feel good. After a while we put the harness aside.

We put towels on the bed and I gave her an erotic massage with oil. It is glorious to see her skin shiny and glowing in the afternoon light. She wanted to return the favor, so she removed the cage and gave me an erotic massage. Then she laid on top of me and we enjoyed the slippery contact while kissing. When she wanted to rollover we did missionary for her fifth orgasm. This was the first time we were able to to do missionary since October because of health issues. It was amazing to have that connection and be able to look into each others eyes again.

All in all it was a long loving afternoon that again made me count my blessings. To have a partner to love and cherish for forty years is a gift without equal. Thank you my love.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

1/30/21 – In the Zone – Saturday

We found some time to ourselves and went up to the bedroom. I had been wearing the cage for three days and have been trying to see if showering with the cage would work. Washing doesn't seem to be a problem, but I am not convinced that I am getting completely dry afterward, even using a blow dryer. I am trying to work towards not removing the cage myself for a shower once my KH puts it on. Long term goal for now.

Once undressed we got into bed and began making out. It wasn't too long before she said she wanted me to lick her pussy. It is very exciting to me when she is very direct about this instead of asking for it. It feels like she is more excited when it is phrased that way. I did my best to build up her excitement and she soon had her first orgasm. I kissed and nibbled her thighs and lips until she was ready again. The second one was even stronger that the first. Again I kissed and caressed her hoping that she might be in the mood for more.

She gave the signs that she was ready and I began again. I was going at a slow and steady pace hoping that we could enjoy this for a while. She was reaching over and giving the cage touches while I kept my pace. It seemed like we slipped into the zone this time. I felt her excitement get to a high level and stay there. It was so wonderful. For a very long time she stayed right there without getting to the point of no return. I don't know how long it was , but it is the longest I can remember and I was as excited as her. When she did crest it was a wonderfully loud thrashing orgasm. It was one of those moments I fantasize about and remember for a long time when I am lucky enough for it to happen.

Coming down from that took a long time. It amazes me the levels of pleasure she is capable of. After that she wanted to touch me. I knew that PIV would be too much. So she took off the cage and gave me a wonderful release.

When cleaning up I noticed a problem. At the tip of my penis there was a large very red spot about half an inch across. It was under where the cage sat. There was no pain, but I have not ever had this happen before. I don't know if it is from having a new cage, taking showers wearing it, or being so excited for so long wearing it. Either way Goddess decided that we would leave it off until everything was healed. In the days since it is clearing up. It hasn't changed color as it fades like a bruise, so I don't know what it is. But I look forward to the next time the love of my life puts it back on and we start again. I love you Goddess.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

2/14/21 – Valentines Weekend – Sunday

This would be a much quieter weekend than last years Valentines. We would spend it at the house and not even be able to go out for dinner. It didn't look like we would have the house to ourselves at all. After going cage free since the beginning of the month, my wife put me back in chastity on the 10th. It gave me a long time to think about making love to her by the time Sunday came around.

Sunday morning we stayed in bed talking together after waking. We decided to open our presents so I brought them in from the other room. It was a lot of fun, like our own private Christmas morning. I think we were both successful in getting gifts that were a surprise. We ended up exchanging gifts that were from a favorite show of ours. Knowing we wouldn't get any time alone later in the day we decided to take advantage of the peaceful morning by making love now. So I shaved while Goddess showered and I took my shower next.

Back in the bedroom we kissed for a long time before we advanced things along. I kissed my way down her body and tried to get her very excited before I made my way to her center. She was caressing my back and legs and holding the cage, making me as excited as she was. I gave her two very satisfying oral orgasms before she wanted to make love. It was a great relief to have her remove the cage. Four days without even removing the cage for a shower is still a challenge for me. But the feeling of sliding into her is amazing. We made love for a long time before we climaxed together. It was a wonderful way to start Valentines.

We spent the rest of the day together. We went for a ride and ended up taking a cold walk together along the waterfront. Dinner was takeout from a favorite restaurant. The evening was spent watching TV. It was a quiet day but really satisfying because I got to spend it with the one I love.

2/15/21 – Valentines Weekend – Monday

Monday was a day off for both of us. When I awoke, I tried to quietly leave the bedroom so that my love could sleep longer. But as I neared the door she rolled over and said good morning. I walked over to her and leaned over to give her a kiss. Then I hugged her and it seemed like she wanted more. I kissed the side of her neck and she seemed to really enjoy it. Then we started making out with me leaning over her. After a few minutes I asked her if I could go down on her. She agreed quickly and asked if I wanted her to shower first. I told her I wanted her just as she is but that I needed to shave before I touched any delicate skin.

As soon as I was back she got into the center of the bed. We didn't have to rush so it was a very relaxed session. Two orgasms for my love from oral followed by us making love where we both got to cum together. My love surprised me with a request that I lick her some more. It had been a while since she wanted this so I was enthusiastic. Her fourth orgasm was very powerful.

Every now and then I feel like I need to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming. We have been together for four decades now and we can still be as excited for each other as when we first started going out. My wonderful wife and keyholder is more orgasmic than ever and makes me feel like the best and luckiest lover around. Happy Valentines my love.
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

2/19/21 – Only You - Friday

After dinner on Friday we were relaxing in the kitchen. We hadn't made love since Valentines weekend and it didn't look like we would be getting any time to ourselves that night. Our youngest is a really dedicated student who had been doing homework all day and had more to do that night. Around 7 our youngest told us a break was needed and a short drive to the beach was in order. We didn't know how long we had, but expected it would be close to a half hour.

My wife asked me what I wanted to do. I asked if she wanted to use any toys but she didn't think we had time for that. I answered that I wanted to go down on her. Shortly thereafter we were stripped and in bed. She was only wearing her royal robe for warmth and I only had on my cage that Goddess had put on three days earlier. After chatting for a brief time she said that she didn't know how much time we had so we should get down to business. After all, the house was empty and she didn't need to stay quiet.

I absolutely love how completely relaxed she gets when I start giving her oral. She lays spread out on the bed like my private feast. Her head to one side with her eyes closed, she allows me to luxuriate in the sensations I get from her body. I treated her like the Goddess I feel she is, and she soon had her first orgasm.

When I sensed she was ready to start again I slowly caressed her with my tongue. She moaned loudly and I started on the next round. This time was a slower but a much more energetic build up. She was no longer relaxed on the bed. She was moving and tossing her hips giving me a constantly moving target. I was in heaven. Her second orgasm was long and lively and would be the last we had time for. We quickly cleaned up and dressed. I had just turned on the TV and sat in the family room when our youngest got back from the beach. We couldn't have timed it any better.

It is interesting to me some of the things that didn't happen. At no time before or during our love making did Goddess reference the cage. Often when I am giving her oral she will hold the cage or grab at my buns. She didn't touch me or the cage. She didn't mention the key. Tonight she was the absolute center of attention. I woke several times during the night thinking of her and how much I love her. I am so happy with how our life is going and I feel so lucky to have this beautiful sexy woman at it's center. Thank you my love.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

2/20/21 – Round Two – Saturday

Sometimes I feel like we are teenagers again. By that I mean we are always trying to find some alone time to spend an hour or two naked in bed. Today was much like yesterday in that our youngest was spending the whole day at our house doing homework. After dinner our youngest was going to go for a drive to relax and my inquiries about how long the drive would be didn't get a good answer. So again my wife and I assumed it would be less than an hour that we would have alone.

Tonight my Goddess suggested that we try her new toy again. I quickly got a Yeti filled with hot water and placed the toy in to warm while we got ready. Within ten minutes we were situated in bed and the toy was just a bit more than body temperature. After four days I was trying to burst from my cage. Goddess was playfully touching it and me driving me crazy. Her right hand slid up my neck to my head and guided me to paradise. Her first orgasm was quick to arrive and left her panting as I held the toy still and gently kissed her legs.

The more her breathing returned to normal the more I started moving the toy and soon we were back reaching for her second orgasm. It was glorious and loud. I heard her gasping and laughing all the while her body trembled. When she calmed, she explained that her yell was so loud it made her start laughing while in the middle of orgasm. It made me so happy that sex can be erotic and mind blowing while at the same time being funny and joyful.

I love that we have so many options when we do oral. Whether it is one of her toys or my fingers we are so in sync that her orgasms are plentiful and make us both feel so close to each other. When she is done we will both be hugging and kissing and thanking each other for making each other feel so good.

After oral my Goddess wanted intercourse. She took my cage off and we hugged while I grew against her stomach. We spent the entire time in missionary. We still appreciate how wonderful it is to use this position after the its absence post-operation. It was my turn and I felt complete as I came inside my wonderful wife.

We quickly set ourselves to rights, hoping that we would be able to clean up before our youngest returned. About five minutes after we finished we got a text that they would be visiting a friend and wouldn't be home until later. Arrg. We have been talking about some of the things we want to do when we have a good block of time to ourselves. But I guess I still have them to look forward to.

The past two nights I have gotten to share love with my wife and do so while caged at her request. Life is really good. And I know who is responsible for that. Thank you my love.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

3/3/21 – Toy Time – Wednesday

Chastity for us doesn't always revolve around cages. It is part of a mind set that has us focusing on ourselves as a couple. We spend time together discussing chastity and our sex life independent of whether or not she has placed a cage on me.

When we get time alone in the house we can spend hours in bed. Sunday we had the time and spent an hour reading the story that Hubby&Missy have shared. After that Goddess gave me a loving a spanking and we made love. Last night we had time and read the journal from Jah Rubbings. We get so much from reading the experiences of other couples. I told Goddess that Chastity sites are the only ones where I have found husbands talking about how much they love their wives and how much they want to please them. Even though everyone has there own approach and rules for chastity, I find this the common bond that makes me feel so drawn to the wonderful people on these sites. You all have my thanks.

After we had finished reading we put the laptop aside and moved on to more physical activities. I had taken the great advice ( I think from Tom Allen ) to place her new toy in hot water to warm while we were reading. After reading, I refreshed the water again to get it hotter while we made out. When I slipped the heated toy into her while giving oral I could tell what a good idea it was. She had two amazing orgasms with the toy and my tongue. When she recovered she looked at me with a smile and told me she had a 'new number one toy'. That is big news. Her previous favorite is a Lelo Ella which we have had for eight years. Many toys have been tried since then and none had been its equal. She explained that the orgasms she gets with the new toy seem to last longer. They could almost be counted as two or three orgasms before she needs a rest before starting again. I wonder if that is what is meant by multiple orgasms.

Our love making to finish the evening was wonderful and we were able to climax together. I feel so close to her emotionally these days that it is all encompassing. As she explained on a car ride today:
'Our lovemaking really got stronger around five years ago, but since we started chastity it has been taken to a whole new level.' I couldn't agree more. Also, she asked if I could show her how to use private browsing on her Ipad so that she could do more reading on her own when we don't have time together. That request is exciting because it means to me that this is something that she is as interested in as I am. I love how it is drawing us closer together. Thank you Goddess.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

3/4/21 – Massage Fun – Thursday

Thursday evening our youngest announced that they were going to the gym for a couple of hours. We had ourselves a wonderful time the night before so I wasn't expecting anything sexual. I did however ask Goddess if there was anything that I could do for her. After a moments thought she said she would love a back rub after she finished the game she was playing. I went into the bedroom to put the massage oil in the warmer and then waited for her to be ready.

She was cold when she got onto the bed so I got in with her and we snuggled while she warmed up. We discussed how happy the previous nights activities had made us and she asked to put the cage on. I had been cage free for a few days so this made me very happy. I don't understand why wearing the cage for her makes massages feel more intimate to me, but it does. I knew that this was not going to be a night for sex but she really ramped up the erotic nature of the action with chastity.

We tried having her lay at the side of the bed with me standing to give the massage. It gave me better leverage using both hands. What followed was a long relaxing time with warm oil and smooth skin. I don't know if it comes across, but I consciously try to express my love in how I touch her back. I don't have any training but I do the best I can. When she was done she turned her head to me and asked if I would lick her. My heart rate jumped immediately. I used a facecloth to wipe off the excess oil and she rolled over and got comfortable.

I knew that the massage worked as foreplay so I went right to all the spots that make her happy. She was very active with her hands, rubbing my back and legs, playfully spanking, and grabbing the cage. All the stuff that works to make me as excited as possible while I was in my glory making her climb to orgasm. And when it arrived it was loud and physical. I guess that she had enough of being still during the massage. The second orgasm was bigger and I could tell it was the end of our loving. I held her while she recovered and actually needed recovery time myself because she had made me so excited.

Nights like these are happening much more frequently. I get a thrill every time she suggests using the cage. I told her that I had worn the metal cage that afternoon because I wanted to feel closer to her. The Cobra cage I now think of as hers. It is difficult sometimes waiting for her to ask for cage time, but the knowledge that it was her choice without my hinting makes it so much better. And it really touches my heart to see her so relaxed on the bed allowing me to give her my love with the massage, and especially cunnilingus, that I feel the buzz from it for days.

I am writing this now Saturday morning. Reliving the memory makes my heart race. When my wife came into the kitchen she was wearing the key necklace I gave her. I never forget how lucky I am to spend my life with such loving partner. My love and my connection with her grows stronger with each passing year. Thank you my love.
2 x
true42

Post by true42 »

Well done, mate!
1 x