[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

4/15/21 – No, not a problem – Thursday

I usually am in bed an hour before Goddess due to our work schedules. Tuesday night was no different but I was restless and still awake when she came to bed. She had been reading the story of Hubby and Missy, which we have been following closely, and we discussed it for a while. I had this urge to go down on Goddess, and even though I didn't think she would be interested I couldn't stop myself. I told her that 'I know I probably shouldn't say this but I would really love to go down on you'. She said not tonight and we soon said goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

Wednesday day at dinner I brought it up and apologized. Telling her that I couldn't stop myself and I didn't want it to upset her. She was absolutely not bothered and said that she didn't have a problem saying 'no' because she understands the feelings behind the offer. I told her that I was offering it to just be for her, and she said that is how she understood it.

Thursday during a walk I was thinking about those brief conversations. For a long time if I suggested doing something sexual, and Goddess wasn't in the mood, she would say no but would feel bad about saying no. So I was always cautious about making suggestions to not hurt her feelings. Years before I wrote a letter explaining my thoughts that if we could approach this as an expression of love it would change things. If she could say no and not feel bad, and instead understand that I wanted to make her feel ecstasy, then our communication and love life would improve.

I found the letter on my laptop and reread it. I had the realization that now we are exactly how I had hoped we would be all those years before. Goddess was sitting in the kitchen with me and I explained all of it to her. She agreed and got a great smile that looked equal parts happy and horny and said 'I really want to put the cage on you right now.' It was the most enthusiasm I have heard her use saying that and my heart started to race. Quickly enough she had the cage on. I don't credit chastity for this change by itself. But it is part of a larger change that we have been going through as a couple. Our communication is at an all time high, and no coincidence, so are the feelings we have for each other. Thank you Goddess.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

4/17/21 – Quicky – Saturday Morning

Saturday morning was peaceful, the youngest was off to work and Goddess hadn't come out of the bedroom yet. We had spoken in passing last night about taking advantage of the morning. I realized when I heard the shower that it wasn't going to happen. I knew what our schedule was for the day and when Goddess had to leave the house. There was only fifteen minutes left, so I put it out of my mind. Much to my surprise Goddess came out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later in her towel. She asked if I wanted to do anything, our phrase for having sex. I said yes and we headed for the bedroom.

We talked as we walked and she said we would have to be really, really quick because she had to leave soon. She had ten minutes to be dressed and out the door. I said I could work with that and joked that only left time for three orgasms. We wasted no time in getting comfortable on the bed and I started immediately. Having a shared history of 40 years really helps in this case. I know exactly how to get things going fast. I wasn't being aggressive, or licking too fast, that wouldn't work. But I do know what she loves and soon she was having a nice and loud orgasm. I couldn't stop smiling.

Believe it or not she was dressed and out the door on time. We have had quickies before, but they were intercourse not oral. This was wonderful. This has never happened like this before, but I hope it does again. I still can't stop smiling. I hope for more later today, but getting to spend the day with her while caged and remembering the morning is going to be a little slice of heaven.
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

4/18/21 – Good Morning Orgasm – Sunday

Yesterday morning we had the quickest of quickies. That afternoon the house was empty so we took advantage of the opportunity and had a wonderful time. Before uncaging me she got three orgasms from oral with her favorite toy. Then she gave a masterful spanking, which I could tell she enjoyed from both the noises she made and how she was moving. After she was done she removed the cage and we made love.

Usually I am out of bed first even on the weekends. I was very tired and when I woke Goddess was already awake. We cuddled for a long time and I offered to give her an orgasm which she declined. We continued to cuddle and I drifted off to sleep for a while. When I woke for the second time she was still in my arms and I caressed everything I could reach. I wasn't trying to arose her, only make her feel loved.

We had been quiet for a long time when she looked at me and asked if I would lick her. I felt an immediate surge of adrenaline and kissed her deeply and told her I loved her. She asked if I wanted her to take her shower first and I said no, I wanted her to just relax and let me love her. It was such a luxury to have the time to just enjoy. It was to opposite of yesterday morning. But again, when we finished I felt nothing but love for her. She asked if there was anything that she could do for me and without thinking, I asked if she would put the cage on. She agreed and now I will get to spend the whole day thinking about her and how her love fills my thoughts. Thank you my love.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

4/19/21 – Trifecta – Monday

My wife and I both took the day off giving us a long weekend. Our youngest had to work giving us the house to ourselves. I was awake first and snuck off to the other bathroom to shave in case Goddess was in the mood for love. It turned out she was. We used the Lelo during oral to give her three wonderful orgasms. And then we made love for a fourth orgasm.

This was three days in a row that we had sex in the morning. I don't remember the last time we did that except when we were on vacation. Goddess seems so comfortable with allowing me to give her oral as an expression of my love that I find myself smiling just thinking about it. The masks we are wearing are keeping me from looking like a smiling idiot at times. I get so excited with a combination of remembering the last time I went down on her and anticipating the next time I get to do it. I have read about couples that do this daily and I can get a real feeling for what that must be like. It must be glorious to be able to show your wife how much you love her in such an intimate manner daily. I am grateful that we are doing this so often now that I feel like I am walking on air. Thank you my love.
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

4/24/21 – Goddess on Fire – Saturday

This may be the new way Saturdays go now, fingers crossed. I was up first and when the youngest left the house for work I grabbed the razor and shaving cream and went to the other bathroom to shave. The bathroom that is attached to our bedroom is the full bath in the house and has the shower. It only has a curtain to separate it from the bedroom so you have to be quiet if you don't want to awaken a sleeping goddess. I was back in the kitchen eating when Goddess got up. We spoke about our plans for the day and she asked if I wanted to go down on her after her shower.

When her shower was done we went back into the bedroom and quickly were undressed and kissing. I kissed my way down to the treasure and gently licked her until she had a good orgasm. When she had recovered she said she wanted to put my cage on, which was done as soon as I could be made to fit. We got dressed and started our day. I was going to go for a quick hike and then bring her car for an oil change. She was going to be doing stuff around the house. Then we were going to drive to a nearby town for lunch and visit a brewery.

The drive to the restaurant was about ½ hour. We listened to the podcast 'Sex with Emily' and would pause it to discuss what we heard. We were both very touchy feely for the whole ride, often reaching over for an intimate touch. There was a lot of reaffirmation that we both loved how our relationship was. We sat outside to eat on the side walk next to a busy road. I had the thought that if all these cars were electric it would be so much better. We talked about how when we first were going out that restaurants and bars were so filled with smoke that it was hard to breath, but now they were wonderful. I wondered if we would experience the same thing outside in twenty more years.

The brewery was fun. We had bright sunshine and warm weather on the outside patio. It felt so good to be among people after the trying year we have all been through. The ride back home was wonderful. We listened to more of the podcast and spent time discussing things that we may want to try. Goddess was really expressive about what she was enjoying and we talked about trying some new things. A few years ago I had suggested that we take turns with one of us being in charge for an evening. She was really bothered by the idea and told me she didn't want to ever talk about it again. We spoke about her reaction to the topic on our ride. She thinks that she was afraid she would disappoint me and didn't know what to do. But now she is willing to try. Her willingness is an example to me of how much our relationship has grown and how open it is to try new things. We are very comfortable saying no if we try something and don't like it.

The ride got us both worked up. We were making jokes about finding a place to pull over and there was a fair amount of groping from both of us. She told me she can't wait for me to go down on her again when we got home. It was a little frustrating that we had taken the back roads instead of the highways because it would double the drive time. But she said that was her plan so that we could have more time to talk in the car. As we neared the house she looked at the clock and said that the youngest would be home from work when we got there. I tried to tamp down my excitement because I assumed we would need to wait till evening for more play. I underestimated how horny Goddess was.

At the house she told me she needed me to go down on her. The youngest was taking a shower in the bathroom that is attached to our bedroom. She ruled out using the cellar or one of the other bedrooms. She wanted to use our bedroom because we would hear when the shower stopped. The youngest takes long showers, but we didn't know when the shower started. It felt like we were teenagers again trying to find a place to be alone and too horny to wait for a safer opportunity.

In the bed Goddess only undressed from the waist down and I remained fully clothed, this was going to be another quickie. Goddess didn't make a sound as she had her orgasm. When she whispered to me that she was good I paused. I gently wiggled my thumb and left my tongue on her clit. Soon her hips started moving again and I knew we were going for another one. I reached up her body and found that she had pushed her shirt and bra up, so I gave her nipples some loving attentions. She started to take my pants off and I assisted as much as I could without interrupting the important job of working towards the second O. When my pants were off she started kissing the cage and rubbing everything she could reach. She grabbed my leg and maneuvered us into a 69 position which is a really different experience when caged. The second O was a bed shaker but again silent (very impressive knowing how loud it would have normally been). Almost as soon as her orgasm stopped the shower also stopped. We quickly and quietly got dressed feeling like we had gotten away with something. I guess we had.

The evening didn't go as planned. We had plans to make love that night. Unfortunately something I ate didn't agree with my stomach and we had to put that off. But it was impossible for me to be disappointed. It really did make me feel like a teenager again. We shared a couple of memories of times when we were so horny that we took chances to be alone. I would have sworn before yesterday that we were beyond taking such risks anymore. But our love life is at such a high setting now that I guess it can override the rational part of my brain, what a gift. Thank you my love.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

4/25/21 – Much Love - Sunday

Sunday morning was a cold and rainy one where we didn't have any plans. Goddess slept late and I was up in the kitchen puttering around and eating a bagel. When she got to the kitchen she asked if I wanted to give her an orgasm. I told her I would love to give her a good morning orgasm and hope to be able to do it every day she wanted. As there was no hurry to the day we didn't go straight to the bedroom, but her asking the question and letting me know that she was planning on it had absolutely made the cage a little tighter and my heart rate go up a bit.

A couple of hours later I was lazing in front of the TV when I noticed a text. It was from Goddess. It was an invitation to come up to the bedroom with a tongue and a hearts emoji. I quickly but discreetly stopped what I was doing and went to the bedroom. The youngest had made an appearance and we would have to be quiet again. I stayed dressed and Goddess was fresh from the shower. As we got on the bed I could hear the youngest take up position on the couch that is on the other side of the wall the headboard touched. We would have to be extra quiet. Goddess was wonderful at letting me know what she needed without uttering a sound and had a great O.

At this point I think we are almost giddy with how our love life is going. We looked at each other and smiled for no reason other than who we are looking at. It is almost difficult to be in the same room with her without touching her. Sometimes just passing my hand along her shoulders as I walk by or stopping to kiss the back of her neck. I don't know who likes that better.

The night before we had planned on making love, but my stomach didn't play fair. Sunday night Goddess said that she wanted to make me cum but she didn't want anything else for herself. She was fully satisfied but needed to show me her love for what I had been doing for her all weekend. I can't argue with reasoning like that so we made or way back to bed. We undressed, this time Goddess leaving on her panties as a clear signal that we wouldn't be focusing on her. She took off my cage and then slowly used her hand to make me feel so good.

We had a very loving weekend. With four separate sessions leaving us really feeling connected. I am so impressed with how my wife is now. Love making is so joyful and playful to go along with the passion. We have also come up with new things we want to try when the time presents itself. I don't know whether it is more exciting to look forward or reminisce. That is a good problem to have. Thank you my love.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

4/28/21 – Wasn't Done Yet – Wednesday

We make love most often when the Youngest is out, it makes us much more relaxed when the house is empty. Wednesday, when Goddess got home, she informed me that the youngest was out for a while and asked what I wanted for dinner. I told her that she was what I wanted for dinner. She needed to run out for a prescription and would have a quick bowl of cereal for dinner. I did the run to the pharmacy while she ate and when I got back home we went to bed.

There is a lot of variety now when we make love and tonight Goddess wanted to bring the laptop with us. We spent some time reading chastity posts and then she wanted to watch some videos. I have a document of links to videos that I think she may enjoy and we went through some of those. She is finding that having the two of us watch together is very exciting. I was keeping an eye on the clock and after two hours I hinted that maybe there was more she could want? I think she was surprised at the time and said that maybe we should set a time limit on the laptop when we begin because you can get lost in the stream of videos.

We put aside the laptop and got back into bed just as we heard the youngest get back to the house. It was eight o’clock and I knew we had left the table set for dinner and none of the lights were on in the house. I figured we were probably busted but it was too late. The youngest went down to their bedroom and I expected wouldn't be seen for the rest of the night anyways. So when goddess asked me what I wanted to do I answered 'go down on you.' She was very agreeable.

So while we needed to be quiet, we didn't need to rush. I spent time making sure she was ready and then gave the slow steady stimulation that she loves right through the first orgasm. After she recovered I continued with slow and steady using a combination of my thumb and tongue which is one of her favorites. I was getting lost in the moment and let her build up slowly until her second orgasm. She told me that she wanted me to stop and lay with her and kiss. I have to admit that I lingered a bit nuzzling her labia and giving gentle kisses. When I gave the briefest of licks she rotated her pelvis to get stronger contact so I continued. I heard her say something that I couldn't understand so I stopped and looked at her. She repeated that she needed me to go again but wanted me to use my thumb fast. I love knowing what she needs so I went back to my task. This time as I felt her start to climb I increased my speed and her third orgasms was very powerful. I am always impressed that she can come so hard and move so much while not making a sound.

One of my favorite moments is when I hold her after she has come really hard. We don't talk much, I hold her tight and feel the after shocks go through her. She usually has her eyes closed and I will kiss her gently on her face and neck. When she was ready to talk she looked up at me and smiled, then said 'I wasn't done yet.' I had to laugh, 'I could tell that', I told her. Goddess has really become more vocal about what she wants to do when we make love and that is very exciting to me. It makes me feel like we are much more in tune with each other. We finished the evening with missionary and from start to finish had spent more than three hours together in bed. I always feel so lucky to have her as the center of my life. Thank you my love.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

5/1/21 – Three Time's a Charm – Saturday

I am beginning to hope that the Good Morning Orgasms will become an important part of our lives. For the third weekend in a row Goddess came out to the kitchen after her shower and asked if I wanted to go down on her. I have told her for years that it is my fantasy and she is now making it come true. It doesn't take a lot of time but it makes me feel so connected to her and brings the love I have for her right to the surface, and it stays for the whole day. I know that physically she gets to experience an orgasm, which is always a pleasure. She also gets to experience my love for her and know how much I need to show her that love. It is the classic win-win situation. This morning was exactly that, and when she had climaxed she had a bright smile on her face and said 'Well Good Morning to you.' She had a glow about her and I knew that the morning started out right. She followed up with 'I want to put the cage on you.' And that was done quickly.

We both had chores to do in the morning and I knew that the afternoon was going to be spent getting the yard ready for Mother's Day, which we are hosting this year. Our family is vaccinated now and we are having the first big get together since Thanksgiving. She and I make a good team. We had a lot of stuff to bring out of the cellar through the bulkhead, and also a bit of planting to do. I had finished my morning chores and done the raking before she got back home from shopping. There was a great deal of touching throughout the day, with stops for kisses. When we were in the clean up part of the day we found ourselves in the cellar and I stopped to kiss her deeply, which turned into a makeout session. There is a signal I give to ask if I can give her oral. I used it expecting to be told later, but she gave me an enthusiastic yes. I asked where and she answered right here in the cellar.

I quickly set about to make that happen. I closed the bulkhead door. I took some outdoor furniture cushions and pillows to fashioned a little bed. I warned her that I wouldn't be touching her unless she wanted me to go wash my hands, but she was too heated up to stop and said she needed my mouth now. She tasted so good. There is a difference from when she is just out of the shower and smells scented from soap, and when it is just her natural scent. It drove me wild. There was no buildup, just straight to business, because she was so excited. Within five minutes she had her orgasm but I could tell it wasn't enough. She needs to have penetration with oral to be satisfied, so I told her I would go wash up and be right back. She hadn't moved when I got back. I can't express how sexy she looked to me. She was laying there with her legs open waiting for her lover to come back and give her a powerful orgasm, knowing that she was giving me as big a gift as I was giving her. Being able to use my thumb and tongue, her second orgasm was loud and proud. I felt like I was on fire with lust.

We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and got takeout for dinner. The youngest went out with friends but we didn't know for how long. Goddess wanted to watch some videos on the laptop. We talked about how long we wanted to spend and I set a timer. The last two times with the laptop we lost track of time and missed our chance to make love in an empty house. I find it very sexy to see her get excited watching porn and learning what she finds exciting. But when the timer went off I was ready for the bedroom. It had been a very sexually charged day so far. She wanted to use her toy so I got it heated up. In bed we started with me gently using the toy while we made out. She requested that I put some oil on her breasts and she would use the dildo. That went on until she really needed my tongue.

Even though I was trying to go slow, the first O came quickly and was strong. I was able to take my time and enjoy myself in the buildup to the second. That was the strongest and longest of the day and I was in no hurry to stop kissing her legs and mound as she recovered. I commented that her labia were as engorged as they get and she asked me to take some pictures. She slowly played with the toy as I did and she was still using the toy as she reviewed them. She told me she wanted to take the cage off and feel me inside her. She felt so good and I was surprised that I lasted a long time with all the build up during the day. But it was making love and I didn't want it to end.

This was one of the most sexually charged days we have shared together, and these types of days seem to be happening much more often. It feels to me that we have been in another honeymoon phase, which is wonderful after being with someone for forty years. Thank you my love.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

5/2/21 – Morning Fun – Sunday

My lovely wife has definitely embraced the Good Morning Orgasm and just the thought of it keeps me buzzing. She came into the kitchen in her post shower towel and asked if I wanted to go down on her. She could see the excitement I had in my response and how fast I got up to join her in the bedroom. After such a wonderful Saturday where she had five orgasms spread out over three different sessions I would not have been surprised if she skipped a day, but I could see that she was as excited as me.

So far I approach these mornings as quick sessions. I am always prepared to spend more time, but I want her to know that they can be as quick as she needs so that her whole morning isn't taken up by this. I put the shade up a bit to get to see her beauty more clearly and then started to give her the attention she richly deserves. It didn't take long before she had a wonderful climax. And she looked so happy. I kissed and hugged her and told her how happy I was that we were doing this so often and we both said we wanted it to continue. She then smiled at me and told me she wanted to put my cage on.

I was uncaged and rock hard from going down on her and she gave me a squeeze. She asked me to get inside her for a bit first. Recently I use a little pharmaceutical help to maintain an erection so I was really happy that it wasn't needed. Especially considering we had made love 12 hours before. She asked me if I was going to cum and I said no. She was surprised and told me that she wanted me to. I am not going to argue with that, so we began making love and she told me she was going to cum again. It was wonderful to cum together and feel so connected to her.

I took a quick shower and then she put the cage on. The cage went on the easiest it has yet. Probably because I had two Os in the last twelve hours. Being just this side of sixty I am happy that is still possible. But the thing that makes me the happiest is how together we are on focusing on Us. We are making our relationship a priority and focusing on each others happiness. And it is paying back the biggest dividends I can imagine. Thank you my love.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

5/8/21 - News – Saturday

After last Sunday's locking we went five days locked, which is the longest since March. Wednesday night was wonderful with lovemaking and then we went cage free the rest of the week. Saturday morning I slept in late for me, until 8am. Goddess was awake in bed with me. We had some bad news on Friday about a dear friend who has been ill for the last couple of months. Goddess slept badly because of this news. We spent an hour talking about what might happen and how we can help.

The talk turned to our relationship and how you have to really focus on each other and making the most of our time together. We are so happy with how we are now. I asked her if I could give her a Good Morning Orgasm. I wasn't sure if she would be in the mood, but I know I needed it. Not as a purely sexual act, but as a way to reinforce our connection. She said yes, I suspect for similar reasons.

The first orgasm was pretty quick, and because the house was empty, loud. I kissed her thighs and lips waiting to see if she was interest in continuing. She was and the second one was great. Very physical and vocal which made me heart soar. Once she was recovered she said she wanted to make love. Her hip was feeling well enough to be on top for a while. We switched to missionary and she told me that she wanted to put my cage on when we were done. This really ramped me up. We finished at the same time and it was a real healing session. The news was the same and we were both upset by it, but we as a couple were good.

I took a quick shower and Goddess put the cage on. We had a bunch of chores to do because we are having family over for mother's day. We worked through them. We had planned on going to a local vineyard in the afternoon, but I could see that Goddess was hesitant. It was cloudy and cool and our hearts were troubled. But I convinced her to try. Worse case, if we get there and she doesn't want to stay we would still have spent time together and gotten a nice car ride. The weather was cool as predicted, but there was zero wind so it was comfortable. I could see Goddess relax as we shared some wine in a beautiful setting. She had worn the key necklace that I gave her and we really relaxed. She thanked me for convincing her to go. When I told her she deserves these things she got a bit teary eyed.

The rest of the evening was quiet but nice. We watched a movie and went to bed. My thoughts of my friend were troubled, but I know that Goddess and I would go through it as a team and do whatever we can to give whatever help we can. Life can be so hard, but when you have a life partner it can be wonderful. Thank you my love.
0 x