[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

[Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

I have been a reader for a while now and have learned a great deal here. I have seen examples of what i would enjoy and what I would not.

I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to be married to my soulmate for decades and we are starting to explore this topic. I am not sure how much I will feel comfortable contributing because my wife's privacy is of utmost importance to me.

I have seen how welcoming and supportive this community is and just wanted to have an account and say hello.
4 x
Homebody

Re: Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

My wife and I took a wonderful long drive in the car yesterday talking through all the wonderful things we do for each other. We spent a good deal of the time talking about chastity and how we could do this. All while she had me locked for our third time. I have never felt closer to her and I am still locked in love with her for over 24 hours.

I showed her this thread and asked her if she was comfortable with me sharing our activities and she said yes. I will be starting a journal thread to keep these memories her and I for years to come.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Breakthrough

This weekend has been a total breakthrough for my love and I discussing our love, our sex lives, and chastity. This has gone better and faster than I would even have dreamed of. I will go into detail later but we spent the weekend sharing so much. I can safely say that I have no secrets from my wife and that she is lovingly on board. She is more of an adventurous and loving partner than I knew or hoped for. As I am writing this she is out with her friends to a movie and holding the key to my cage and my heart.

I shared with her this web site and asked if she was comfortable with me documenting this journey we are on. She is excited to read what I have to say. ( I wish I was a better writer ). When I asked her how she would like me to refer to her in these posts she asked to be called my Keyholder. So I will do just that. I am going to try to write down what has been happening for the past few months so that my Keyholder knows what is in my heart and how she rocks my world and exceeds my expectations constantly. Thank you Keyholder for being the best part of my life!
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Homebody wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:19 pm Breakthrough

When I asked her how she would like me to refer to her in these posts she asked to be called my Keyholder. So I will do just that.
When we first ventured into chastity Kitten would tell people, when asked, that she was a Keyholder and not a Dom. Over the last year and a half she has evolved into, as she puts it, "a Domme in training". Trust me when I say the training is going good.

You two sound like you are off to a great start. Keep the communication open and enjoy the ride!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Thank you KBT. I have read and enjoyed many of your posts. I think it is wonderful that while we are all here doing roughly the same thing, that it gets to be such a unique experience for each couple. I am so excited that I get to share this with my wife and keyholder.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

First real conversation October 23, 2019,

We had a few brief discussions about chastity over the past couple of years and I had been wanting to have a more in-depth conversation for a while. We had an hours long drive while on vacation this fall where I brought up the subject and we agreed to talk about it. I got to explain about chastity and what it means to me. I felt that it would be something exciting that we could do together. I thought that it would make me feel closer to my Keyholder. I had been using the cages for a while and had previously told her about it so that she wouldn’t be surprised if she saw it. Over time it had become important to me and it felt like I was hiding something important. I was also worried that I would get to the point where I felt overwhelmed and would try to explain in a burst and do it very badly.

Having the long block of time driving allowed for us to really talk and answer her questions. My Keyholder’s opinion of me means everything to me and I felt like I was taking a real chance with chastity. Because we went such a long time where we weren’t talking about chastity I had built up in my mind that it was because she had a real negative reaction to the idea. But it was more that she wasn’t ready to talk about it before.

We had a wonderful conversation that made me very hopeful. My Keyholder is such a caring woman that she wanted to try it because it was important to me. We agreed that once we got to the hotel I would show her the cage that I had brought with me and we would see what happened from there. We went on to talk about many things for the rest of the drive. But I could not stop thinking about what would happen when we got to the hotel.
2 x
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

First Time – October23, 2019

When we got to the hotel I was as nervous as I could ever remember being. The closer you are to someone the more capable they are of hurting you. There is no one who I am closer to than my Keyholder, as it should be. And I felt there was a large risk that this would go badly. When you spend a few years fantasizing about chastity it becomes hard to remember how strange it can be to someone new to it. And it is strange, and to my Keyholder it was new. A couple of years before I had shown her the first badly fitting cage I bought and her reaction was to ask me to take it off and then we didn’t have a real conversation about it until the drive to the hotel.

When we got our bags into the room my Keyholder sat on the couch and asked me to get the cage. She appeared to be nervous but determined to be open minded and give this a real try. My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. It was hard to describe the two pieces of the cage, how they fit together, and how they were worn because my mouth was so dry. She held the parts and experimented putting them together. She told me she couldn’t understand how they went on so I said it was probably easier to show than tell. I helped her with the ring first explaining how it went on balls first. It was difficult to get my cock through the ring because I was so excited, but we managed. The cage, which fits perfectly when I am flaccid, was not even close to working. I applied pressure to shrink it down to the point where we could close it. Working together, and being careful not to pinch, we got the cage onto the ring. And for the first time in my life I got to experience my keyholder locking the cage and keeping the key. I felt so close to her that I had a real emotional moment. I tried to put into words how much it meant to me. How much I trusted her to want to do this. She was perfect. She was calming, touching the cage and caressing me.

This led to much touching and kissing. We went to the bed and I undressed her. I tried to show her through my actions how much I loved her and appreciated what we were doing. Our preferred position for cunnilingus is sort of a modified 69 with me kneeling beside her. I gave her two wonderful orgasms, the whole time she was touching the cage and caressing me. I was in heaven. After that we sat on the bed holding each other and touching and confirmed with each other that we were ok with what we were doing and both found it exciting. She asked if she could do anything for me. I asked if we could leave the cage on until later. Explaining that we could be sharing an intimate secret for the evening.

We decided to eat dinner at the hotel and got dressed, which is a slow process when you can’t stop touching one another. As we were waiting at the elevator my keyholder realized that she had left the key in the room. When I returned to the elevator with the key for her, she struck a pose. Her hip out, a sexy smile and she put her hand out for the key without saying a word. This image has stayed with me for months. I knew then that we were ok. Maybe this would be a one time or infrequent thing, but she got it. She understood what I needed and was willing to try. Even if she didn’t understand the reasons behind it. Dinner was great and exciting; the food however, was only ok. We were in public together sharing a secret and giving each other knowing glances and smiles. I kept wanting to hold her hand and kissing her when I could.

After dinner we went to the hotel pool. They had a hot tub that we wanted to try. She asked if I was ok going into the water wearing the cage. I was nervous about how it would look with the cage and a wet bathing suit but was ready to try anything she wanted. Being very late at this point we had the place to ourselves. It was so exciting to be with her. It was like when we started going out decades ago. We worked ourselves up into an aroused state and had to get back to the room. I wrapped a towel around my waist for decency and we made our way back.

In the room we got dried and into bed as quickly as we could. I got to give her oral again, which is to me the most emotionally satisfying sex act I know. My whole world zeroes down to just the sensations of making her happy. This time I had the added bonus of feeling her playing with me and the cage. After she came she wanted the cage off. We made love until we came together. After which we went to sleep.

The rest of our vacation was wonderful but had nothing to do with chastity. On the ride home, we had a brief discussion about it and we both wanted to try it again. However, our oldest wouldn’t be moving out of the house for 6 weeks when we would have the house to ourselves. My keyholder said that she didn’t want to do anything else or talk about it until after that. This would be a very private part of our lives and she didn’t want to risk anyone knowing about it.

I was truly ok with this decision. I has just had an experience that I honestly thought I would never get. It was so much more meaningful and exciting and loving than I had imagined. When I brought up the topic of chastity on the ride to the hotel my intention was only to tell her that I needed to talk to her soon. I didn’t even expect we would discuss it then. The memories she had given me would last a life time, six weeks should be easy.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Second time – 12-14-19 Saturday and Sunday

Six weeks wasn’t easy. It wasn’t terrible either. I had so many memories that kept running through my mind. I was really excited and wanted to talk about my feelings. But I had agreed that we would put chastity on hold until our oldest moved out. After that point we would have long stretches were the house was empty because our youngest is away at college. I am amazed at how wonderful my KH was on our first time. I still get chills thinking about it. Every time I got the need to talk about it I tried to remember how grateful I was and kept my peace. I determined that I would allow my KH holder to bring up the topic when she was ready. I assumed that she would want to talk about it and decide what to do. Just in case, I was preparing myself to hear that after trying it she didn’t want to continue.

The Saturday evening after our oldest moved out I was sitting in the kitchen alone. I was still wrestling with myself to keep quiet and let my KH set the pace. My KH came into the kitchen and smiled at me and asked if she could put on the cage. I was thrilled and surprised and agreed immediately. Once in the bedroom we worked together to get the cage on. It is awkward to do and was only the second time she had seen it close up.

Once caged I got to give my KH oral. It is such an intense feeling doing that caged and being touched by the woman you love. She was not shy about touching me and the cage while I was able to give her two strong orgasms before she needed a break. We talked for a while and she asked what I wanted to do. I wanted to try sleeping in the cage and make love the next day. I think that surprised her. I had slept in the cage a few times, with the longest time self-locked 24 hours. We agreed to try it. KH left the key on the nightstand beside the bed and told me to remove it if I needed to. We kissed good night and she fell asleep soon after.

I slept badly in cage, which surprised me. I had been wearing it long enough for it to be comfortable and I had slept in it well before. But I did not anticipate how different it would be with my wife’s participation and knowledge. I had been keeping this hidden, if not quite a secret, for years and now it was out in the open and she was OK with it. I kept having waves of relief and gratitude and love sweep over me. Followed up by amazing need to touch and kiss KH that made me painfully hard in the cage. Then all the fantasies I have had would come to mind and I would try to figure out if they might be possible or not. All of these feelings kept cycling through my head all night. I didn’t touch the key once because if my KH had put the cage on I wanted her to take it off when she was ready.

In the morning I stayed in bed until my wife woke up. She was surprised and happy to see cage still on and started touching me. She said that we needed to do something about the erection that happened. I pulled down her panties and gave her oral. There is something very special to me about doing this in the morning. In our bedroom the sunlight comes through the window at an angle that puts her beautiful snatch in a spot light. All of the wonderful shades of pink are highlighted like mother of pearl. I was able to give her another pair of well deserved orgasms. In the past few years our love life has been changing in many wonderful directions but I think my favorite it that now when giving oral my wife rarely stops with the first orgasm. She relaxes and recovers while I shower her thighs and stomach and vulva with kisses and licks until we start again to what is almost always a more powerful second O. She then removed the cage, which was as exciting as her putting it on and we made love. It was one of the most satisfying experiences I have ever had.

We talked afterwards about what we liked and how we felt. It was great for both of us and we agreed to try again. I wanted to let her set the pace and wait for her to bring it up again. The holidays were approaching and the nest would be full again for a while so I didn’t have any idea when the next time would be. But the closeness and love I feel for my wife was amplified by this experience and her excepting me. One of my favorite gifts she gave me is a key chain saying: “All of me loves all of you”. I didn’t think I would be at a point in our life where she would love this part of me. But as always, she finds ways to remind me that I am luckier and more blessed than I have any right to be. KH, you are my wife, best friend, lover and now you hold the key to my heart. Thank you.
5 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Glad it’s all going well for you and your KH Homebody.
The tease sounds great, but not so much denial so far. It’s the denial that REALLY brings it home to me emotionally and intensifies my desire to please and my desire to NOT orgasm in the knowledge that the yearning and arousal that’s built up will be back to square one.
I look forward to reading your ongoing journal from this side of the pond!
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:43 am The tease sounds great, but not so much denial so far.
Thanks for your response. I don’t want or expect denial to be a big part of this for us. For me, I love feeling the connection and control by KH when I am caged. Even when we are apart I feel her physical presence. Chastity can be so many different things to different couples.
1 x