[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

February 14, 2020 – Valentine’s Day weekend, Friday

I arrived at work caged for my half day. I received a wonderful sexy pic texted from KH. This may be the first racy picture she has ever texted me. She took a selfie in the mirror wearing only new red lace panties and a smile. I was happily stunned.

On the drive home I stopped and bought her some flowers and a coffee mug that says ‘I love us’ which is a saying we use often. I packed for the weekend and anxiously waited for my love to get home.

She arrived around three and we exchanged gifts. I gave my love the flowers and coffee mug along with a sterling silver necklace. KH put the key to my cage on the necklace and then put it on. It looked so sexy in her cleavage. She gave me some colorful underwear, and beer and the weekend away. Which was revealed to be at an Inn about 1.5 hours from our house.

When we got to the Inn they were having a free wine gathering. It was fun to talk to a group of strangers drinking wine while caged. I could see KH’s necklace disappearing into her shirt knowing her key was just out of sight. We hadn’t eaten since lunch so my KH got a nice buzz going from the wine. After around an hour we decided to go to our room.

It was a wonderful room. It had a gas fireplace, a full-length mirror, a whirlpool tub and a four poster bed. We lit the fireplace and climbed into the bed. That is when I found another surprise she had for me; the panties were crotch less. I know an invitation when I get one so I dove right in. The first orgasm came quickly and the second one wasn’t too far behind. We then got out her favorite toy. My adventurous wife then grabbed the phone and we took videos and pictures while I gave her two more orgasms. After spending time watching the vids we made love for her final orgasm. I am always in awe of my love, but five orgasms in two hours is really mind blowing.

After cleaning up and dressing we went out to dinner around 9 at pub that was recommended by the Inn keeper. We were ravenous at this point and the food was good. By the time we got back to the room the day had caught up to us. Seeing as how we were satisfied: mind, body and soul we quickly drifted off to sleep.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

February 15, 2020 – Valentine’s Day weekend part 2 - Saturday.

As we were getting up Saturday morning I asked my KH if she had made any plans for the day. She had, and the first step in her plan was to return me to the cage. When that was lovingly accomplished she put on her necklace and nestled the key between her breasts.

The breakfast at the Inn was in a sunny room with lots of windows. The service and food was great. Of course, with my mood being so good I am not sure if I would have noticed otherwise.

When we got back to the room my keyholder gave me another fantasy. I have always loved pictures of a woman luxuriating on a chair with her lover kneeling before her giving her oral. KH took pictures in the full-length mirror of us while I gave her two orgasms in this exact position. I felt so close to her during and after this. She only had her shirt and necklace on and she looked so regal and sexy. I absolutely love the pictures she took.

The morning and afternoon were spent wandering around town. We stopped for lunch at a local brewery. We sat at the bar and ordered a drink and food. While we were waiting KH went to use the restroom. When she came out she was wearing key outside her shirt. My eyes bugged out. Who was this person I was with? She is becoming so daring I couldn’t believe it. We spent the rest of lunch at the bar with her proudly displaying the key.

The town we were in has an adult sex shop so we stopped in to look around. KH liked a very pretty paddle so we got that. The man working the counter was very knowledgeable and friendly so we started talking to him about vibrators. KH has not liked any of the vibrators we had tried over the years and thought it might be because of the texture and the material. She wanted to pick a vibrator that matched her favorite toy. He showed us many vibrators and explained how they worked. KH picked one very much like her favorite toy.

We stopped by the water front on way back to the Inn and watched the sunset. This was truly a romantic weekend. At the Inn we start charging new toy and then went to the wine social. We spent an hour there and got back to the room at 7:30. Because we had a late lunch and spent the whole day together we decided to skip dinner and have fun in the room. KH put on a beautiful lingerie outfit. It had a see through top that exposed her nipples, a garter belt with thigh high stockings and a shear panties. All I could say when she showed me the outfit was ‘wow’. And I said it repeatedly, wow, it was the sexiest outfit I have ever seen her in.

We spent a lot of time kissing in the bed and caressing each other. KH wanted to try new paddle. The twist was she wanted me to paddle her. She said that she really liked it. Then we tried her new toy. It is really cool the way it works, squeezing the end controls the vibration. The harder you squeeze it the stronger the vibration. We took pictures and video as we used the toy to give an orgasm for KH. Then I got to give her oral while using the new toy. It was a lot of fun, but difficult to control the pressure with all the movement going on. But it worked and KH got another orgasm. We then had me across her lap for a spanking. The weight of me on her lap was enough to squeeze the toy give her vibrations while we played.

We took a break then to read on the web while filling the tub. Unfortunately, there wasn’t really enough hot water so the bath was kind of cool. Even so we stayed in for 20 or 30 minutes. Back in the bed she removed the cage and gave me a wonderful handjob. We soon drifted off to sleep.

February 16, 2020 – Valentine’s Day weekend part 2 - Sunday.
Sunday was a quiet day. We had breakfast at the Inn and then did touristy stuff in the area. We found out it is difficult to get ice coffee when it is the winter in that area. But we kept looking until the caffeine craving was satisfied 😊. The drive home and the rest of the day were peaceful.

The weekend was such a wonderful gift and the time we got to spend together alone as a couple was precious. The chastity and sex was mind blowing. But it was secondary to how close it makes us feel. In these posts I refer to my love as KH, for keyholder. That is a new and exciting role for her to fill. However, it will never be more important than the fact that she is my best friend and my wife. We are friends with couples who have been married and in love for decades, but it is easy to see the strain in the relationship. They make jokes about each other and getting away from each other for a break. I have never felt that way once in the four decades I have been privileged to be with my wife. I will never take for granted how lucky I have been to share my life with such a beautiful, loving woman.
7 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

March 04, 2020- The Dentist – Wednesday-

Like most people I think, I don’t like going to the dentist. Last year, before Thanksgiving, I cracked a tooth and it got infected. My gums and the right side of my face swelled up. After examining it, the dentist determined the crack had gone past the gum. The tooth couldn’t be used for a crown and must be removed. Being November I had used all the dental insurance coverage for the year so I needed to get to January if I wanted any of the work paid for. So they sent me home with a prescription for antibiotics and told me to come back when I couldn’t stand the pain anymore. They guaranteed I would be back in a week.

Well the antibiotics worked. I learned to chew on the left side and got through the holidays and into 2020. By then I was used to chewing on one side and kept putting off making the next appointment. Come late February I could feel that the tooth was becoming infected again. I got another refill of the prescription and made the appointment for the 4th of March at noon and took off a half day from work.

It did not go well. The tooth broke below the gum line leaving the roots. The dentist had to go in after them individually. It took over an hour to get it out. He asked several times if I needed a break. I finally asked him if he needed a break because he was the one doing all the work. My pulse was very high and even though he had given me many shots of novacaine, I could still feel it. This was probably because of the infection up into my cheek.

Why am I telling this little story here? Well when I got home afterwards I still couldn’t calm down. My heart was still going like crazy and my anxiety wouldn’t leave. I texted my wife at work saying that I needed to feel close to her and needed to feel her presence. I asked if I could put on a cage. She gave her permission. I don’t have access to the lock and key whether I am caged or not. So I put on the metal cage using a piece of rubber the size of the lock to hold it in position.

My body reacted instantly. My pulse returned to normal and I felt at peace for the first time all day. I had not expected that. It didn’t change how my mouth felt, but it completely changed how I felt emotionally. I was able to relax and take it easy until my KH got home from work.
We talked about how my appointment went and she asked if there was anything she could do to make me feel better. I asked her to lock the cage and asked her to let me give her oral. It took a bit to convince her that I would be ok doing that. When I pointed out that my tooth never stopped me even when it was swollen, and I promised to tell her if it hurt, she agreed.

In the bedroom it was quick work to remove the rubber place keeper and put in the lock. Then I settled between her legs and start doing what I love. I have long told my keyholder that giving her oral is my ‘happy place’ and that day showed it to be true. All my worries from the day melted away as I concentrated on her and her reactions. As her first and then second orgasms washed over her I completely lost the stress of the day. After that she took the cage off and we made love.

I am so thrilled by how strong my emotional connection is growing with my wife and keyholder. Even when apart she can have an immediate positive affect on my body and soul. I count my blessings every day.
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

03/19/2020 – Cage free week - Thursday

It had been a slow week. My KH was sick with a cold so I hadn’t worn the cage for a week. When I got home my KH told me our youngest went out to visit friends. They sit in their own cars and talk, which seems like a reasonable social distance.

I quickly shaved and showered. I got the pleasure of undressing my goddess, kissing all her wonderful parts as they came into view. She sat on the bed and I knelt on the floor to kiss and lick her for her first orgasm. Then she moved to a comfortable position in the middle of the bed and I used her favorite purple toy. I made love to her with my tongue for two more orgasms. Having the house empty allowed her to be as vocal as she wanted, which is so exciting for me.

After a quick break to get dinner cooking we returned to the bedroom and got out her blue vibrator and all three paddles. She put in the vibrator and I went over her lap. She used all three paddles. I can’t explain why I find this so exciting, but honestly, I don’t overanalyze it. I love how excited KH gets during this and she loves how excited I get. It works for us so why not. KH got on top to make love with me before we switched to missionary for a wonderful climax.

We hadn’t rushed but our youngest came home ten minutes after we finished. It felt so good to renew our physical connection and most importantly to have my wife feeling good again.
5 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

03/22/2020, A day to ourselves - Sunday

Or youngest was going to be working from 10am to 5pm. The job is at a retirement community in the dining hall having contact with many residents. We have been wondering how long they would be wanting young people in such close contact with the elderly. So far they need the workers.

My loving KS and I had a relaxed morning. We both took showers. My KH asked to put the cage on at 11am. She is very good at it now, but that doesn’t mean it is easy. It had been over a week without the cage so I was getting excited as she was putting it on. This makes for a very erotic struggle which she always wins. Of course, I win too. 😊

After this we went into the family room with all the shades closed. I got all set up to paint her toenails for the first time. We were only wearing bath robes which were not closed. She was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on the floor in front of her. I had a wonderful view of her sexy body and had to remind myself to focus on the job at hand. I wanted to do a good job for her because with everything locked down we don’t have any idea how long it will be before she can see a professional. For a first attempt I think I did ok. The color was a pale pink and I had trouble making sure the polish was even. She was happy and that is always enough for me.

At noon she thought the polish was dried enough so we went up to the bedroom. The phones were left in the other room so we wouldn’t be interrupted. KH laid spread-eagle on the bed and it took my breath away. From the foot of the bed I crawled between her legs and I went immediately to licking her beautiful snatch with no foreplay. This gave her a fast explosive orgasm which was wonderfully loud. We switched up to a more comfortable position for two more oral orgasms.

KH wanted to use her purple toy while we kissed. I got it out and lubed it up for her. It is an amazing rush to see her slide it into her body. As we were making out I was slowly fucking her with the toy. She started touching her clit so I kissed my way down her body and licked her to another two orgasms while using the toy. It took her some time to recover.

KH loves to feel me lay on top of her while wearing the cage. The lock has sharp edges so I used a bandaid on the lock. I lay on her with the cage and we made out with her rocking herself against the cage. When she needed more, the cage came off and we made love in the missionary position. It had been a very intimate day.

Afterwards, we talked about how difficult life had become. The Corona virus has the state locked down except for essential workers, so I am still at work. She was home for two weeks while her company figured out what they are going to do. We decided that we would try to use the cage more often so that we would be on each other’s minds while we were apart. We both know we need each other more than ever in these times.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

March 23-25,2020 - Caged week part 1 - Monday to Wednesday

True to her word after work on Monday my KH asked me to be caged. Caging has developed into a little ritual for us. First she has me leave the room so she can retrieve the key from its’ hiding spot. Then she sits at the side of the bed next to the nightstand. I remove my pants and stand in front of her. She takes the cage out of the drawer along with the oil we use. She put a little oil where the ring will sit and then places the ring by gently tugging the testicles one at a time. Getting my penis through the ring is usually a challenge because I find her attention so exciting. The cage usually takes a little longer for the same reason, but the whole task is only a few minutes. Then she kisses my cage three times. This has always been one of the ways we say ‘I love you’, a kiss for each word. Then I kiss her deeply and passionately, thanking her for doing this.

My job is considered essential so I am still working at the office. KH is now at home, but her job is still paying everyone for the next couple of weeks, then they will reevaluate. Chastity has allowed us to always be thinking of the other. At my work there is almost no one there, we don’t even turn on all the lights. Wearing the cage for my KH in these odd times feels like a tie to more normal times. I don’t think anyone who is not into chastity could understand that sentiment.

I have been going to bed earlier that KH for years. I don’t know how she is able to get by with less sleep but it doesn’t seem to bother her. On Wednesday she told me that she was coming to bed with me. This is a hopeful sign but doesn’t always mean that we will be having sex. KH’s preference is to have the house empty when we make love so that she doesn’t have to worry about noise. I don’t know how often that is going to happen over the next few months.

She told me that she wanted to make love. We made out for a while before I kissed my way down her body, taking as much time as she would allow on all my favorite spots before heading to the main event. I gave her two orgasms orally while she did a very good job staying quiet. It changes the experience for me because it removes one of the most important sources of feedback I get on how she is feeling. Instead I focus on her breathing and the movement of her hips and legs. This is a challenge that I am volunteering to spend a lot more time on, you know practice makes perfect. 😊

When she had recovered after a while she took the cage off. She spent some time touching me while we kissed. Then we made love for a wonderful climax and a perfect ending for the day.
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

March 26-29,2020 - Caged week part 2 - Thursday to Sunday

After dinner on Thursday KH asked to put the cage on. I am always happy when she asks and the answer is always yes. I went to sleep that thinking about how much I love my wife.

We talked during the day on Saturday and made plans to make love later that night. That evening we played several rounds of one of our favorite games while enjoying a couple of drinks. Then our youngest came into the kitchen and decided to play with us. It is one of life’s great pleasures to raise a child to adulthood and see them grow. But it fills you with pride and a little bit of consternation when your youngest beats you at one of your favorite games.

When we got to bed KH told me she would rather wait for another day before making love. She seemed to be worried about my reaction. I explained that she is always worth waiting for. And besides she has me locked and holds the key so it is her decision. So, for the first time I went to sleep for the third night in a row wearing the cage. I know this is unimpressive to many reading this, but I think it is a big step for us. We don’t have any desire to go for long periods of time but this is a decision she should be comfortable making.

Sunday morning my loving KH uncaged me for my shower. After her shower we went back to bed. Morning sex is so wonderful. I have many times explained to KH how beautiful are the colors of her snatch in the morning light. All the different colors of pink, like the inside of a conch shell, seem to glow in her. Being able to take my time and have her relaxed for cunnilingous is such a luxurious gift to me.

After giving her two orgasms, she wanted a break and to focus on me. She gave me a handjob then some intense oral. We then made love side by side until I came inside her. Afterwards I could see that she was still excited and asked if I could go down on her again. As a very rare treat she agreed and I gave her oral for another two orgasms. It was so wonderful. This is not something that happens often. But this year she is much more open to the experience.

Since the previous Sunday when we decided to try to use the chastity cage feel more connected my KH kept me caged five out of seven nights. Which is the most we have ever used the cage. Also, she had me in the cage for three nights in a row, another first. To me the length of time is not the important part. I don’t feel like this is an endurance contest. Instead it is a way for us as a couple to try to keep a focus on each other in these strange times; me while I am at work in an almost empty office, and my loving KH staying at home. By that standard this was a good week. Thank you, my wonderful wife, and keyholder.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

03/30/2020 - Nails - Monday

With all the salons closed my keyholders nails were getting long. It has been fun being called into service as a nail technician in training. More training is required but I do my best. After work I trimmed and filed KHs finger nails. She usually has them done every few weeks so this is a big change for her. She recaged me after dinner, which is wonderful, but I must admit that I was wishing she had done it before I had worked on her nails. I am not sure why it would make a difference but that seems to be how my mind is working now a days.

03/31/2020 - Good to hear - Tuesday

After work our youngest decided to go out for a ride just to get out of the house. I know that if I was going through this crazy time when I was her age I would have been going out of my mind. Of course, I am one of seven kids, so I think my mom and dad would have had a much worse time. Having only one of our three children at home now is not so bad.

After I heard the car pull away I quickly shaved and I went up to the bedroom. My KH was the most vocal she has ever been about how much she loved seeing me in the cage. She told me how sexy she found it. She caressed me a lot in the cage while doing so. It was a very emotionally moment for me. This was my idea and it took a long time for my wife to embrace it. There is still a part of me that worries that she is doing this for me instead of for us. Hearing how excited see gets seeing me in the cage is as comforting as it is exciting.

We didn’t know how long the car ride would be so we didn’t waste much time. The oral was very intense for KH and her orgasms were strong. Because the house was empty she could be as loud as she wanted, which is music to my ears. She removed the cage and we made love for a long time until I had a very strong orgasm. A quick shower and we were back in the kitchen just as our youngest got back in the house.

We have now been doing chastity for three months and it seems like it is making us much stronger as a couple. We are talking about sex and what we like and want to try more than we ever have. And even with the world turning upside down, having my KH be my anchor is keeping my little part of the world perfect. I love you KH.
6 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

04/04/2020 – Split session - Saturday

My KH had put on the cage after work on Thursday and I had worn it for two nights. Saturday morning was wonderful. I am usually the first up in the mornings and was relaxing in the kitchen. KH came out and asked if I wanted to make love or, if I wanted to give her oral and make love later. I was thrilled to choose to focus on her for the morning. This has been one of my favorite activities for years and a special treat. After her shower she relaxed on the bed and I gave her two orgasms while she played with the cage. With the house no longer just us, we were back to having to be quiet. It took nothing away from the eroticism of the moment. After she was satisfied we got up for the day.

That afternoon there was a lot of chores I wanted to get done. Then I went on a 6-mile hike. The woods I normally hike in have been closed because of the virus, but a State park that I like was still opened. I know I will finally go crazy when I can’t get out into nature for a while every couple of days.

That night she wanted to focus on me. She removed the cage and edged me. Three times she got me close to the edge and I had to ask her to stop. It gets more intense each time so I don’t know what would happen if we try for longer. We then made love until my orgasm.

What a wonderful day. I know my wife prefers lovemaking be one session, so when she gifts me with being able to focus on her in the morning I always treasure it. It is making me excited thinking about now just writing about it. There is nothing better in the world than being loved by someone who understands you. Thank you, my love.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

04/07/2020 - Quicky - Tuesday

My Keyholder put the cage on me after work on Monday. The next night we had an opportunity to have the house for an hour so we had a quickie. While wearing the cage I gave my wife two orgasms via oral. I still have trouble believing that sometimes. It wasn’t too long ago that that would only have been a fantasy. Now it is a beautiful and normal part of our love life. She puts me in chastity and decides when to remove it. It still blows me away. While I am giving her oral she will play with the cage and caress me and it makes me feel so happy and excited. I am left just as panting and breathless as she is when she is done. It is an intense and emotionally charged moment for me. All I am feeling is such a strong feeling of love that it is sometimes close to overwhelming.

When we had recovered a bit my wife took the cage off. We then made love in missionary until an intense mutual orgasm. This didn’t take up much time but it is the most important way we show each other how strongly we love each other. Thank you, my love.
3 x