[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

Third time 12-28-19 Saturday

We started our day by going out to breakfast and doing some shopping. It had been a couple of weeks since we had played with the cage. We had talked about doing it one night but the logistics didn’t work. And Christmas had been a very busy time. Around 10 am we returned home and KH asked to put on the cage. I was happily surprised and soon found my wife locking me in. It was still a fun kind of fumbling experience getting the cage on. But practice will make perfect 😊

We decided on a long car ride. We had a long heart felt discussion on chastity and sex and our relationship. We had now used the cage as a couple twice and KH had time to think about it. It was wonderful listening to her thoughts. She was ok with the cage and found it exciting. We didn’t make any long-range plans other than to play it by ear and do what seemed right. I was hopeful that we would use it every week or so because I didn’t want to get my hopes up. But the important thing to me was that this was the longest talk we have had on these topics in years. If nothing else would come of this then the increase in open communication and the feeling of closeness would make it all worthwhile.
On the way back from the drive we stop at a local brewery to get some beer for a party we were having after New Year. It was an exciting feeling sitting there with KH exchanging glances and smiles as we shared a drink. We saw a friend at the bar which was another new experience for both of us. It gives a great feeling of us having a shared secret that makes us feel closer. Knowing that our house would be empty by that time we headed home.

As I shaved and freshened up I could hear KH moving around. When I entered our bedroom I saw KH laying naked on the bed using her favorite toy. OMG, this was such a wonderful surprise. She hadn’t done that in front of me for ages. There are many things we have done over the years that were only repeated infrequently. It seems that the path we are on would lead us to retry old things as well as new things. I stood there for a moment dumbfounded, taking in the glory of my wife’s body and seeing her express her sexual being. But it was only a moment before I had to move and join her in bed. The passion we shared kissing reminded me of when we were first going out and would kiss for hours. During that passion we used the toy and our hands to give her her first orgasm. I quickly kissed down her body and gave her oral using the toy for her second and third orgasms. I felt like I was on fire. She was caressing me as much as I was her. I was straining against the cage as much as possible. KH uncaged me and we made love until we both had an orgasm. And afterwards I gave her oral for her fifth orgasm. I honestly don’t remember her having that many orgasms in one lovemaking session.

After showering we discussed our plans for dinner with friends and decided to recage me. We had a great dinner at a new restaurant. We then went to a bar for drinks and to play pool. At one point KH was getting quarters for another game and we saw the key. Our friend was standing there and could have seen it, but what would be the big deal about a key in a purse. To the two of us though it was an interesting moment and we shared a look and a smile.

When we got home and got ready for bed we talked a bit about the day and how it seemed to carry some importance. We went to bed and for the second time I got to sleep caged next to my beautiful loving Keyholding wife.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

12/29/19 Sunday

I slept better in the cage. Most of the day I was doing stuff around house while KH was out doing her errands. In the afternoon we sat in family room talked about yesterday and how we were feeling. We were communicating at a level we hadn’t in some time. And these talks are becoming one of my favorite parts of chastity. Learning new things about someone you have shared a lifetime with is amazing.

We went to our bedroom so I could massage her sore knee. I had mentioned the web sites ChastityMansion and ChastityForums and she asked to see them. We sat in bed with the laptop and browsed the site. We spent time exploring, reading some posts, and looking at some pictures. I showed her my Hello posts which she read and liked. After some talk she agreed to me posting our activities so we could remember and share them.

We got excited and spent some time touching. KH was touching the cage and then surprised me by licking me while caged. Everything regarding chastity was truly going better than I hoped. My wife was turning out to be more adventurous than I knew.

The day was really allowing me to open up, so I did a show and tell. I brought out the five cages I had. We talked about the advantages and disadvantages in them and why I had settled on the one I was wearing. I showed her DHGate, where I had made my purchases, and spent some time looking at all the different kinds of cages there are. She was very interested as this was all new to her. I brought up the Cherry Keeper cage that I was thinking about and we looked at them. KH liked the blue one best.
During our talk I said that some people could orgasm wearing a cage with a vibrator. I also confessed to having a powerful one and showed it to her. We played a bit with KH vibrating the toy on the cage. I was embarrassed by this a bit and said so. KH said ‘I want to know everything about you’. So, with a bit of trepidation, I explained that I had a collection of chastity photos on BDSMLR. We spent some time looking at them and it felt surreal to me. This was the last of the secrets that I had been keeping and KH was not only OK with them but they were getting her excited.

We continued looking at pictures and talking about what we were seeing until KH told me that she needed me to lick her. And that started us going. Giving oral to KH while I was caged is deeply erotic and exciting to me and I think KH was finding it to be true to her as well. After her orgasms she uncaged me and gave me wonderful head for a while until we needed to make love. It was very passionate and exciting and we continued until we both came. After that we were done for the night.

For me I felt as if a great weight was being lifted from me. I had felt like I was developing a separate, secret part of my life that my wife wasn’t a part of. I had wanted to share it with her for a long time. For the same length of time I was worried about her reaction when she found out. Now the cat was out of the bag and the bag was in shreds. There was no going back and her reaction was better than I had ever hoped for. She is such a wonderful, exciting, caring woman. I am always amazed and grateful that I get to spend my life with her.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

12/30/19 Monday after work.

KH was going to go out to a movie and restaurant with her friends. This is something that she does every month or so. After dinner KH asked to put the cage on so that I would wear it while she was out. Every time she puts it on me is exciting and gives me a surge of love for her. KH had a couple of vacation days to use and I had to work the next day so we hugged and kissed and said good night.

I was home alone with my thoughts. It had been years since I had gotten interested in chastity and almost two years since I started experimenting with self-locking. Now I was getting to experience it with my wife. I started trying to think of things I could do to for KH to thank her for this gift. There were several chores I thought of that I could surprise her with and set out to do them.

After finishing them I went onto the Cherry Keeper web site and ordered one in KH’s favorite color. I have to wait until the end of January until it comes in. Fortunately, the metal cage is comfortable overnight. The main reason we discussed for ordering it is that there may be a time we would be going somewhere with metal detectors, and that she might want us to use the cage. Last summer we went to a concert and there were detectors. It is wonderful to me that we are already discussing using chastity under different circumstances and over such a long term. This doesn’t seem like it is going to be a quick experiment and then we stop.

Because I must get up early for work I was in bed around 10pm. I didn’t sleep well anticipating KH getting home and seeing what she would want to do. She came home after midnight, tired and wanted to go to sleep. I was surprised by this because we had never talked about me wearing the cage at work. I had never worn one to a full day at work and I didn’t think she would want to get up to let me out in the morning.

When we discussed this later KH explained that she wanted to keep me caged overnight and at work the next day. She wanted us to wait until New Year’s Eve to make love. What seemed most important to me is that she was so comfortable with this arrangement that she made the decision on her own.

I went to sleep caged, thinking about tomorrow and how much I love KH.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

12-31-19 New Years Eve

I woke up a few minutes before the alarm was set to go off not sure what I should do. My wife had a vacation day and had gotten home late the night before. I didn’t want to wake her. We hadn’t talked about me wearing the cage at work. It was something I was never brave enough to do when I was self-locking. I decided that I would put my trust in her. I turned off the alarm before it went off and quietly left the room with her peacefully sleeping and went to work.

It was very different being at work caged. Obviously, there was no way for anyone to know, but there was a nervous energy in me the whole day. I never could stop thinking about KH and smiling. When I got to work I sent her the following text so that she would see it when she woke up.

“It’s the last day of the month, year and decade. And yet it feels like the start of something new and amazing because of you. You are my best friend, wife, lover and keyholder. Thank you. The only thing I can ask of the future is that I get to spend it with you. All my love.”

KH wanted to make this New Year’s Eve very memorable. She was really getting into chastity and excited by the idea. She went shopping on her day off for new sexy panties, bras and a blouse. Getting the idea from the pictures she had seen on the web, she put the key to my cage on a necklace. She took a picture and texted it to me. The picture came to my phone while I was driving so I didn’t see before I got home.

I walked through the kitchen door and was greeted by KH standing in a sexy pose. The kitchen was lit by many candles. She was wearing a beautiful blouse with deep cleavage showing, her key on a necklace nestled between her breasts. This was a complete surprise to me. I had no idea she knew about that. I dropped my work bag and we started kissing right there with the door open. Kissing and hugging turned into dancing in the kitchen and we danced our way into the family room.

We sat on couch and made out for a long time. After that we got the laptop and I showed her the post I had made. I then went down on KH while she was wearing only her blouse and key. Relaxing after, she told me about the picture she had sent. We started to take some pictures together showing the cage. It was very exciting and we had a lot of fun. We liked the one of us in the mirror the best.

Back on the couch I gave KH oral with her favorite toy to two orgasms. I didn’t know but KH had recorded it with her phone. We watched it after, and while the video didn’t come out because of low light, the audio was great. My love is very expressive when she comes and it was so much fun to sit there relaxed and enjoy hearing it.

We moved into the bedroom at that point. My wife removed my cage and she made me feel loved with her mouth and hands. Our love making was unhurried and loving and we came together. Afterwards KH felt the need for another orgasm so I got to go down on her again. I often tell her how exciting she looks after love making and this was no exception. It didn’t take her long to get to the peak again.

We went to dinner afterwards and talked a lot about our sex life. We both love how exciting it is becoming and it keeps getting stronger. This was an amazing four day stretch of intimacy, and love, and sex that we both think is the start of something special. In many ways it felt like a honeymoon where we connected on a new and very deep level. We both said that we would let this develop naturally but were committed to seeing where it went.

Back at home, KH suggested posting one of our pictures to the gallery. It was a great surprise to me that she wanted that. We had taken photos over the years but deleted them shortly afterwards so that they wouldn’t be discovered by the kids. She feels comfortable with posting them on the site and deleting them from our phones. It was fun going through the photos we had taken earlier and we posted our favorite.

We then settled in at the TV to wait for midnight. It felt to me like we had already celebrated new years. There weren’t any fireworks to be seen that would be better than what I had experienced. Seeing KH wearing the key at the door, knowing she had been planning to make me happy, is something I will remember forever.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

01-02-2020 Thursday – Interupted.

After work on Thursday and a quiet dinner together we made our way to the bedroom. We brought the laptop with us. This is unusual for us. We spent time reading the chastity sites and talking. We saw some comments on posts. We looked at some photos on BDSMLR. After our blood began to heat up I went down for two wonderful orgasms for KH. We had started making love when we heard a noise. Walking just outside our bedroom.

Damn, the youngest was home. We stayed still and listened. Sometimes it is just a quick trip home and then back out again. Then we noticed two voices. She had come home with a friend. Ok this didn’t sound like a quick trip home. What should we do? Usually KH would want us to continue and have me cum quick. She doesn’t like if we stop and then finish later in the night. But one of the wonderful things chastity does is give more options. For a long time I have been telling KH that I love being able to go down on her and stop. I love being able to devote a lovemaking session to just her pleasure. We decided to stop and put on my cage. She knew I agreed with the decision and that she wouldn’t have to worry about me later in the evening.

Putting on the cage was a challenge and team effort. We had never stopped making love, with me that excited, and tried to put on the cage but it did work. Before, when we were interrupted it would have always have ended with a quick, less than satisfying completion, or a frustrating end to the session. But now with chastity we have something new to do. And it was exciting and satisfying and kept the intimacy going for the rest of the night. This is shaping up to be a truly exciting adventure for both of us.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

01-04-2020 Saturday – Kneeling:

Kneeling before my wife is a very powerful, symbolic act to me.

The first truly intimate act we did was me kneeling before her in my car getting the first look, scent and taste of her beautiful snatch. It was a completely overwhelming act that has honestly left me addicted.

When I proposed to her I was kneeling in front of her in our room at the bed and breakfast we were staying at. And as I was already down there, we celebrated with me giving her a wonderful orgasm with my tongue.

In recent years I go to bed first for work. In the family room, where my wife watches TV, I kneel in front of her so we can kiss and say good night. To anyone watching I am just saying goodnight and ‘I love you’ to my wife. But in my mind, I am paying homage to the best person I know and giving thanks that I get to spend my life with her
How has chastity changed anything? Mostly it has opened up our communications to the level that I can tell these things to her. In all the decades we have been together I don’t think we have ever talked about it. Chastity has also allowed us to be much more physical outside of sex. Previously, if we started hugging and kissing passionately then it was a sign we would make love. The flip side of that is if KH didn’t want to make love, she would stop the cuddling and kissing before it got too intense. Now we are free to express our love without the expectation of sex. And ironically, we are having sex more often than we have had in a long time.

On Saturday we were in the bedroom while KH was getting changed for bed. We both knew we weren’t going to be making love. But I got the thrill of undressing her. I got to kiss her skin as I uncovered it. And I got to kneel in front of as she stood naked in her glory and kiss and suckle her nipples until she asked me to stop. I wasn’t just kissing her and trying to make her excited. I was trying to show her how much I love and respect her as a woman and lover and keyholder. And I think she understands.

(Now if I could just get some better knees so I could do it for longer 😊)
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

01/05/2020 – Sunday – Wonderful Start.

Last night my KH wanted to give me a handjob and as usual she made me feel loved and treasured. This morning we were talking in the bathroom after her shower about what our plans were for the day. I asked if I could go down on her and she quickly said yes. We put the cage on before I shaved so I would be smooth for her. Caging is still new for KH. Because I find it very exciting it quickly becomes a challenge. She is very loving and patient and before long I got to experience seeing her insert the lock and turn the key. I hope it never gets old to have that rush of emotion and love I get when she does that.

I didn’t wear anything while I was shaving in our attached bath. It was such a liberating feeling to be able to walk around in nothing but the cage. For the past several years I would always be careful to not let her see the cage and now everything is different and better. KH says that she finds the sight of the cage to be exciting. This was something I had worried about.

I am finding that being caged while giving my wife oral adds a great boost to the love I feel for her. It’s not that I love her more, but that the feeling of love is more prominent. It’s such a wonderful bonus. I expected to feel a surge in sexual excitement. But the love and devotion which strongly surges through me I didn’t anticipate. The house wasn’t empty so our activities had to be kept quiet. That didn’t mean she had to stay still and she let me know how she was feeling with her motions. We stopped when she was satisfied after her orgasms. We then dressed and prepared for the rest of the day.

On the surface this was a wonderful start to the day and might not seem noteworthy. But it is a change for us. I have been asking to do just this for years now. We have done it maybe once a year. I think KH has never been comfortable with the idea of all the attention being on her without her being asked to give back. We talked about it later in the day. She said that she loved it and that chastity had allowed her to enjoy herself knowing it is something I truly need and want. I know that this is something that we will be doing more often. I truly hope it can be a frequent part of our love life. It is thrilling that we now talk about it and that we will let it happen as often as KH wants.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

01/08/2020 Wednesday – After work special.

After work KH announced we had the house to ourselves for a few hours and ask if I ‘wanted to have some hanky-panky’, so we went up to the bedroom. We used the laptop look at chastity web sites, stories and pictures for a long time. It’s great fun exploring this with a partner. KH wanted to put on the cage and take more pictures. We tried many different poses and ended up with two pictures we liked enough to post.

Our conversation ranged over all the different sexy things we had done over the years and when we might try them again. Spanking is something we do every two or three weeks for fun. We don’t try to cause pain and we aren’t giving punishment. It is just something that we have found gets us very excited every time KH uses one of her paddles.

KH wanted to try spanking while I was caged. She had me on top in missionary, rubbing herself on the cage. Although it was hard for her to reach, she used the paddle. It was a strange and disconcerting feeling to be in that position but to not feel anything on my cock. It was very exciting and frustrating because we could kiss and I could love on her breasts. Soon I was told she needed to be licked.

KH was extremely wet. I got to enjoy her flavor more than usual. She continued to paddle me while I brought her off twice. I imagine spanking isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but it is one of the acts that we both enjoy. My heart was racing and I was straining against the cage the whole time.

When KH was satisfied she took the cage off. She told me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She often goes down on me but not usually until completion. This was a real treat for me. It was a wonderful, slow building, intense blowjob that left me breathless. The afterglow was filled with caressing and kissing while we told each other how much we were enjoying this new trip we were on.

When we were done we had spent three hours together! I hadn’t even unpacked my stuff after work. Instead I was again shown what a special relationship I have with the best person I know.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

01/10 & 01/11/2020 Friday-Saturday - Loving us:

After work I showered and shaved before KH got home. She put the cage on me before we had dinner. We had a quiet night together watching TV with lots of hand holding. Something we are still figuring out is using the cage to give us intimacy on nights when we aren’t going to make love. That was what we did that Friday and I felt much closer to her. I slept beside her caged.

KH ran errands in the morning and I finished putting Christmas decorations down the cellar. When KH came home we spent some time on the laptop. This is not something we did before and it is very exciting. She reviewed some of the posts I had written, then we posted a completed one. From there we had fun shopping for toys for KH. We didn’t buy one but shopping for sex toys has its’ own charm. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other which continued right through lunch.

We decided to have me remove her toe nail polish. It was something we had talked about but never tried. Chastity would make this a very sexy activity. We gathered the supplies and got comfortable in bathrobes. I was sitting on the ground waiting for KH to take her place when she stood over me. I gave her oral in that position until her legs were shaking and she sat. KH sat on the couch and slowly used her toy to play with herself while I removed the polish. It was a mind blowing erotic sight for me as she kept herself very excited but never cumming. I couldn’t keep myself from touching her legs as the remover did its’ work. I had been wearing the cage since the night before and KH kept touching it with her foot. We stopped to take some pictures with and without the nail polish and posted our favorite photo.

Too soon the polish was gone so we went into the bedroom. We talked for a long while about how much we are loving what we are doing. The intimacy keeps getting stronger as we do this. I gave KH two more oral orgasms using my tongue and her toy which she says were ‘amazingly wonderful and felt unbelievably exciting’. She had me lay on top of her, caged, while we were making out. It drove our passion higher and higher. After that she uncaged me to give me head. We then made intense love until we climaxed together.

It was the end of a wonderful evening and afternoon together filled with love, fun and passion.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

01-12-2020 – Quiet Sunday.

Earlier in the week my KH dropped an earring. While I was looking for it under the bureau I saw we had been invaded by an army of dust bunnies. Sunday, I armed myself with vacuum, dust mop and broom and started to work. KH was out doing her weekly shopping so I knew I would have time to do a proper job. Both bureaus and the bed would have to be moved to do under and behind them. Let’s face it, it is a sucky job.

After a while I realized that I would focus more on ‘who’ I was doing this for if I was caged. I had been self-locking for a long time now and would often wear a cage to help me focus on my wife and keep motivated. The metal cage I have is the one my KH has been using, so I won’t put that on without her. I put on a Chinese HT nub that I had. Since I started sharing chastity with my wife I had decided it didn’t make sense to lock a cage while holding the key. It felt kind of silly. I had previously fashioned a dowel the same size as the lock and I used it to hold the cage together.

As soon as I was back to work I realized that something was off. It didn’t feel the same as it used to. I don’t mean physically; the Nub is an uncomfortable fit for me. It is very short term when I wear it. It was the emotions that were off. I was missing sharing the experience with my wife. I had to decide whether to take it off or tell her what I was doing. One of the best parts of chastity is the greater communication and being free of secrets, so I sent her a text. I explained the chores I was doing and that I needed to feel connected to her so I had put on the plastic cage. I told her I didn’t lock it because that is her privilege.

She immediately texted back saying that it was fine. She was planning to cage me herself that morning but was rushed when it was time to leave. I was relieved that it wasn’t a problem for her and excited that she was thinking about it too. Dusting still sucked, but every move made me remember her, and the job went quickly.

When my KH got home we talked for a while and I said I needed a shower. She wanted to see the plastic cage first. It turns out she prefers the metal cage. I asked if she would like to take a picture of it on. We took several of her locking the cage before we had one we liked.

We were interrupted by an unexpected visitor while the plastic cage was locked. Thankfully it was a quick visit. Once alone we realized that there was more to do today so I put off the shower. The Christmas decorations were down, but now the boxes they were in, needed to be stored for the year. As we worked together I realized what a powerful difference it made to me to have the cage locked by her. It didn’t feel any different physically, but it meant so much more to me. I told her how good she had made me feel and thanked her.

We didn’t make love that day. After my shower she locked on my metal cage and we posted two pictures of both cages being locked. I was unlocked that night because of soreness from the ill-fitting plastic cage. I feel like I have a better understanding now of where I am in this journey. Self-locking has lost its’ thrill. What has replaced it is so much better than I knew was possible. I am blessed with a compassionate loving partner who is enjoying this trip as much as I am.
2 x