[Tessasissy] Wife as Keyholder a new experiace for us both

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Re: Wife as Keyholder a new experiace for us both

Post by Tom Allen » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:50 am

I feel like I both want an orgasm but never want the arousal and frustration to end. Both feelings are strong but actually not wanting to spoil the frustration and arousal wins out.
Yeah, that's how they get you. :lol:
0 x

Schnoff

Post by Schnoff » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:56 am

It looks like you’re going to use this thread as a blog, with ongoing updates. We can move it to the Journey forum, so you can keep it as a blog there. Thoughts?
0 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:14 pm

If you think that's the best place for it I am more than happy for you to do so.
cheers
0 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Another short update.

So after using the HTv3 for 3 weeks. And suffering with irritation of penis skin and pinching. I decided to try the Birdlocked neo as another shot at a temporary and traveling device.

Unfortunaly after trialing this now for a week with multiple removals for cleaning I have to report that this device while way more conformable for sleeping causes similar problems as the HT V 3 does with skin irritation to the penis.

I belive this is due to the shape and diameter of the penis tube and that there is zero opertunit for any air flow. Also nether penis tube is round they all state widest diameter of 30 +mm but this is not do as that is the widest Measurment across with the narrowest on both devices aporoxinatly 10mm less so in effect making the shaft section compress the skin with no air.

I would also report that as with the HT v3 the birdlock neo is way to easy to pull out of. Which ruins it for me. Whilst I don't cheat I want a device which would stop me if I just got to honey.

Also I had not had an orgasm for 12 days and had one in the neo itself last night as it transmits to much sensation to the penis head through the silicone this does not happen in the plastic or metal devices which are clearly not pliable.

Whilst this was in no way a full orgam as there was absolutely no erection in the neo so it was a sort of hands free ruind orgasm in the device, I was still disappointed that it happend. It only slightly deminished my arrosal/frustration level. However a can promise that my penis is now sore that I won't be able to touch anything for several day I think anyway now!!!

I hope the cherry keeper will solve this issue. So as of tonight Xmas day I am out of the cage until I recover and may be on limited wearing until th cherry keeper turns up. This has so fare been a frustrating experiace more because of the issues with devices than the actual chastity itself. I can only hope that the next device will work better and solve the issues. ( just a note many years ago I wire a full belt for over two weeks with none of the issues I am having with thes ball trap devices so I can only hope the full belt when it arrives will so e all the comfort and security issues I currently have.
0 x

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:15 am

Just a quick note sorry for how bad the last post was, it was written when I was a bit delerious with a chest infection which I am just getting over now. My writing is not that good normally but the last post was particularly bad.
0 x

Tessasissy
Re: [Tessasissy] Wife as Keyholder a new experiace for us both

Post by Tessasissy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 am

Hi just a quick update.
as you may have seen from my other posts I have moved into the Cherry Keeper device, what a difference no pinching, more comfortable, sleeping better, wow and that's not even with a custom made one (which I intend to measure for at my next release for cleaning tomorrow)

Any way my last orgasm was 12 days ago, also my last erection. I have been out of the cherry keeper one for cleaning (due to the open cage design release is less frequent!)

Before my last orgasm the gap was three weeks to the previous one to that.

So to my supprise I woke up last night at 5.30am with a dreadfully craving it was very intense and I was not hard in the cage. It made me want to try to get out of the cage, which I dutifully resisted. The craving was not for an orgasm it was to feel my cock fully errect!
I so far have enjoyed the frustration an the restriction of the chastity devices. So I was shocked to wake up with this almost overwhelming desire not to masterbate or orgasm, just to have a normal erection.

I wonder how many of you have had the same thing happen?

I had to get up walk round go to the bathroom etc. To calm down enough to back bed.

Thinking about it now and the intensity of the desire just to be errect in and of itself is now quite an arousing thing. Last night however it was almost panick and I have no idea why.

Any way I am still lock and as far as I am awaire my wife has no reason to change this arrangement so I honestly hope I don't have the same reaction again.

I would be interested to here if any of you have had a similar experiace and if it repeated it self.
0 x

TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:50 am

Oh, yes, there are definitely times when I desperately want to be able to grab it and touch it and feel it grow, but I can't. Yes, it repeats...but if it stopped happening then much of the 'turn on' might be gone, and what would be the fun in that?
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Yep. I’ve described it as a sort of claustrophobia. At first it would happen at nearly weeks. Now it’s less frequent and sets in after about three weeks. I absolutely miss getting erect far more than orgasms.
1 x
MCN Contender
Cherry Keeper

Tessasissy

Post by Tessasissy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:15 am

Thanks for your replies I am glad it is not just Me. Still locked no release since the last one 19 days and counting. I have been out for cleaning thought may be 30 to 40 mins today.

Just as an aside for today's cleaning my wife gave me the key to unlock as she left the house this morning telling me to put it back in the lock box when done and txt her. Normally I clean up when she is at home but due to commitments its not been possible, so this was an unlock completely on honour system today. Wow did I want to get hard and Orgasm when I took it off. I did make myself hard and got close but stopped myself as I felt bad that I was cheating not only myself but my wife. So after calming down I finished cleaned up and locked back up.

I put the key in the box and locked it and txt my wife. I also confessed to the almost cheating.

She txt me back: well done for stopping. Bet you are realy desperate now :twisted: :lol:

I hope this means she is realy starting to get into it.

Realy felling horney Now. I don't think I am likely to get an orgasm for several more days yet!

I have have ordered my custom Cherry keeper which has now been shipped so I might get that by early next week. I paid for the rushed production so I would get it in time for us to go on holiday with. I also ordered some plastic locks from DHGate but who knows when they will turn up. I thought that way I won't have to be unlocked while traveling

https://www.shapeways.com/product/V8ULX ... c6c3b23822

I have not had any more errection panics since my last post. Though as I am getting increasingly horney the night time errections have been realy testing the chastity! The chastity has won!! But it has been a lengthy struggle in the mornings it has taken quite a while to be able to pee and get my penis under control again so I can get back to bed.

Any way I will post as soon as I have more to update you with. The delivery and fit of the new cherry keeper, the plastic locks, and definatley any more reaction from my wife.
0 x