[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Monday.
"It was nice letting it hang loose for a bit yesterday. Why did I have to lock it back up so soon" ?

"Because I said so. Anyway, I have a use for you" .

Soon after I was back in my proper place, locked locked with my head between C's legs.
As C's orgasm drew close she said "I'm going to come. You're staying locked up."
Then C came like a volcano.

Afterwards we snuggled. C enjoyed the after tremors whilst held my balls.

I find this to be a very emotional binding time. I feel safe, proud and useful.
C likes to chill knowing she has me by the balls.

C told me "I was going to use you again tomorrow but that totally wiped me out".

She squeezed my balls really hard and then "I'll make use of you on Wednesday instead".

Tuesday was lots of flirting and teasing. Nice one.

On Wednesday as promised C made use of me again. We cuddled afterwards while C held my balls.
C then asked "Would you like to come out for a few strokes, or wait a little longer?".
I'd usually jump at the chance, but it cold at the moment and getting the cage back on is too much trouble so I replied
"To be honest I'm really liking this cuddle time, and it so hard getting the cage back on I think ill wait, thank you"
"Well I want to play with it and watch you put it back on"

It was at this point I realised C actually takes some kind of pleasure from my struggle to feed the urethral in while it's fixed in place?

So I was edged a few times then told to "put it back on now"

I noticed a brown colour at the base of the locknut which looked like rust? The pack of nuts clearly says stainless steel, so I thought I should investigate. I explained to C why I had to change the nut and got the pack out to replace it.

One hard twist and the threaded part or the urethral snapped clean off. Nooooooo!

The nut had reacted with urine, swollen a bit maybe? Whatever reason. It broke.

C was not amused. I have ordered two more. Xmas delivery makes it a four week wait.

So I'm caged but without the rod. It isn't the same.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Friday
C informed me "I'm going to make use of you later"

I love hearing this obviously, but I'm still not totally sure what it means.
Yes I know I'll be eating C's pussy, toy fucking her while licking her clit and the using the vibe.
I know she will come hard.
But I don't know if I'll be let out to follow up, or for an edge etc.
I would rather be told I'm "staying locked" than have no clue.
Maybe C doesn't know either and she decides at the time?

But I get the impression that this time she has absolutely no intention of letting me out.

The day got late, then later still so I figured C had either forgot or changed her mind.

I got ready and climbed into bed.
C followed then turned to lock the door.
"Right. Get down there and make me come"

C's pussy was super smooth, wet and clit bulging. Obviously been looking forward to this.
Before long C's back arched high as a huge wave ripped through her.
I withdrew the toy cock, 9 "long and girthy, which had been balls deep in C's incredible pussy and stared in awe at her gaping well fucked hole as it slowly stared to close.
God I wanted to fuck that hole.
My balls were drenched in precum.
I came back up to face C, still chilling from it, she then got up and went to unlock the door.

"I'd like to do my nails now. You can cuddle up to me if you like. I'll hold your balls when I'm done".

I lay with my head on C's chest while she held me by the balls. It's a very deep emotional feeling.

Saturday morning I woke up at the same time as C and we made out, stroking, kissing cuddling. I groaned aloud so C grabbed my caged crotch and said "Oh my god its like you have a brick down there"
"Well obviously, I'm extremely horny"
"That's a good thing. You being so horny. I like it. Thing is I'm busy now for a few days so I'm considering letting you out early"
"That would be nice"
"Well it's up to you. Now or in a few days"

This is something I find difficult. I really think C should be deciding this. But if I say so C automatically assumes I'm not interested. So I reply.

"Is it really up to me?"

"Yes.. Well No actually. Giving you the choice. That is up to me. Today I'd let you fuck my boobies"

While I'm this horny and hearing those words from C it isn't a hard decision.

"Yes please"

"OK.". C passed me the key.

"If you'd waited I'd have thrown a whole lot more in"

My chin must have dropped because C said "Too late now"

C edged me a few times and then let me fuck her tits.

When I came C said "I think you should clean that up"

"I think if you had told me that before I came I'd have agreed. I've come now so.. No way"

C just laughed then got up "Lucky for you I'm in a hurry"

I wonder if ill actually get away with that?

A nice week all in all. Five lots of amazing sex and lots of emotional bonding. Thanks C. Lucky for me indeed.
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Non stop teasing.

Sunday C came on a period again. After only a week. It seems menopause can mess around with these things. C is gutted.
I've offered to do other stuff for her with the vibe etc. but she won't have it.
On Monday C let me out for a play simply because she wanted to do something for herself but couldn't. I was edged just enough times to start wanting more then C stopped. "lock it back up now, it's only fair we're both frustrated.

Tuesday I got the equivalent to a ball wank? Slow methodical tugging of the balls, each a tiny bit more until the pleasure pain ratio vied in favour of too painful.
It left me almost on the brink of coming which really surprised me. It also left me extremely horny to the point of shaking, which I think was C's point.

Wednesday C told me to give her a breast massage, she moaned and squirmed the whole time, whilst reminding me I fucked these beautiful puppies and if I wasn't locked she would really want them fucking right now.
"unlock the fucking cage C.. Its all you have to do"
C appeared to ponder this and then said "Hmmmm. Well I do like it when you come on my boobies. But Nah! You didn't do as you were told last time" .

"I will this time C.. I promise, I'll do what ever you tell me to.."

"Nope. I'll have to do without. You can stop now. Go make breakfast. I'll be sending you down there to sort me out soon anyway"

What I don't understand is why I'm so desperate now? It's only Wednesday. I came on Saturday so I shouldn't be this desperate.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Merry Christmas one an all.
It's been a busy week and I can't belive I'm saying this but. I'm sexed out. I've had too much.

C started the week by teasing, letting me out, playing and taking her own frustration at not being able to please herself by using mine.

On Thursday C was fed up of waiting, so she let me out to make use of my cock, but I had to wear two condoms. She had a small orgasm, which she doesn't enjoy as they make her frustrated. She needs the big one.
My new (replacement) urethral tubes arrived in the post. C was keen to have it back inside me.
So. Newlock nut fitted and on it went.
C winces when I put my cage on or off. I think she is quite amazed that it goes in there.

On Friday. C was clean again so she sent me down and had her big orgasm, then released me to follow up and had a few more.

Saturday C sent me down again, had another huge orgasm, let me out again to follow up and came again.
She did make it quite clear that I wasn't allowed to come. This was difficult so I spent much of my time concentrating and tensing to hold it back.

Sunday, Christmas day by chance fell on my day 😁
So C had an extra special treat lined up for me.
C teased me quite a bit with her 'whether to let me out of or not' which resulted in a decent amount of pain as my swelling member crushed itself against the urethral bulb. It's not so bad as long as I don't tense it, which is near impossible with a C in the bed pushing your buttons.

Eventually C let me unlock and watched as I very slowly drew the steel from around and within my hard on. "I can't believe that doesn't hurt you?"
"Actually, while you were teasing me it was getting quite painful"
"Oh. Quite a deterrent against unauthorised hardies then? Good. "

C raised herself up and slowly lowered herself onto me. The whole lot balls deep first time. I was quite surprised, and obviously overcome with the immediate urge to blow my load.
Again, I contracted, and breathed and kept control while C rode me slowly, telling me what would be happening next.
"Your going to let me get close to an orgasm then fill my pussy up"
"Oh god" I had an idea where this was going so strained to hold back.
"Then I'm going to lower it onto your face"
"Oh god oh god oh god"
"Don't cum yet."
"slow down"
"No.. Hold it back"
My getting close soured C to the edge.
"You're going to clean it all up like a good sex slave"
I had to think about accounts, who the fuck dented my car. Anything to help me hold on.
"I'll make you tongue fuck me and make you swallow your own cum, tongue nice and deep, while come really... hard "
"Oh god. Oh fuuuck"
"Yes, Yes. come now"
I didn't have a choice really, the dam burst. I bucked and shook as I came.
C kept riding and then "Don't you dare move". C lept onto my face. Perfect landing, straight onto my mouth.
Without thinking I stuck my tongue deep in C and then started licking away. She did in fact ride my face, rubbing her clit against my nose. My tongue trying to keep up.
I remember thinking "Wow, this is amazing. And there isn't too much come.. Hardly any really. Bonus"
And then C came, and so did the the load I'd left deep inside her.
Hair gripped, face pulled into pussy whilst being ground and shook.
As far as C was concerned I can go choke on it, she is having an orgasm and isn't stopping.
No choice but to swallow and try for air.
Then everything stopped, went quite and C fell sideways onto the bed. "good boy, well done"
I grabbed a wipe and cleaned all the goo from my face. Took a swig of tea 'bluack! Held onto C feeling dazed and we dozed for a while before getting up, showered and waking the kids to go open presents.
Both of us looking smug and content, glances that said it all' I'm yours'.. 'I own you'
What a fabulous start to Christmas.
5 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Wed 28th Dec.
C showing discharge again. She is very frustrated by this. She wanted an orgasm today, with me locked.
I wondered if C's frustration is similar to mine when C keeps it locked?
C decided to edge me instead, until I couldn't stand it any longer and beged her to stop, simply because doing that is better than doing nothing.
I did offer alternatives to my going down there but C wasn't interested in coming any other way. As usual I was locked straight after.

Thursday morning.
No sex, but something to note.
I have had the steel urethral tube in for many months now (apart from when I broke it).
I was taking a leak this morning when C asked "who is in there?".
"It's me?"
"Oh.. Let me in.. Now."
I stopped mid stream and leant to unlock the door. C rushed straight in and checked to see I was caged still. With a puzzled look she said "Just checking. How are you peeing while your stood up?"
"Because I have a tube in now"
"Oh.. I didnt realise you could do that"
And then C left to get ready for work.
It's surprising to me how many months can go by before C notices differences.
I asked later if this is OK, or if in some way she enjoyed that I had to sit like a girl to pee before?
"No I'm fine, I was just checking to make sure you had put it back on."
Later in the afternoon C needed to go shoe shopping and asked me to come along. I downed my tools and we set off.
C had me kneeling on the floor in front of her putting shoes onto her feet.
I can't say why? but I got a great deal of pleasure from this. Not at all belittled, just proud to serve.

Later I told C how good it felt handling her feet, and asked C if she would like a foot massage?

She did. And she enjoyed.

I got another edge in return.

New years day C sucked me and made me swallow the lot .

I'm glad she likes making me do this. Obviously I don't enjoy eating my own junk. But If she didn't I wouldn't get sucks or come as often.

Happy New year
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday.
I have been locked since new years eve while C plays catch up.

Every day since, C has set me down "You still owe me. Get down there and sort me out". So for four days in a row I have eaten pussy and C has had her Orgasm.

I am starting to boil over now. Im desperately horny. I have got a shit load of jobs done all in hope of impressing C enough to get some time out. So I asked "do you think I might have earned a treat yet?"
C thought about it and said "well I was going to have a day off, but now you mention it, I'll let you eat me, toy fuck me and give me an orgasm. So yes, three treats for you"
Saturday morning I ate C's pussy like it was going out of fashion, then vibe and toy fucked her to orgasm.
I remained locked, but C did say she might make use of it tomorrow.
Today I'm coping better than yesterday.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Saturday evening C offered to let me out to spend some edge points.
I said I would rather give her all my points in exchange for 15 minutes of her time to read a fantasy/wish thing and discuss it.
Basically I was trying to sell the idea of strapon play again.
What a train wreck that turned out to be. C took it as "I'm not happy as things are".

So after much back paddling and grovelling, we agreed to pretend I had not made any requests or wishes and that had never happened. I had to wait to see if C would be in the mood to let me out Sunday now.

Fortunately C is merciful.
Sunday C said "You can come out and fuck my boobies today"

"Yay. Fucking brilliant!"

"But if you come you're cleaning the lot up".

"Deal"

I figured I could hold off long enough to really enjoy it and then just let a bit out. C figured out what I was up to so helped it along by pulling my balls to up the rithem and by adding some erotic talk.
Obviously I blew my load and did not want to clean it up. I seriously did not.
C still had my balls and started applying preasure, pulling me down "Clean it up now!"
I resisted so C said "One lick, or it gets painful".
So I did.
"Good. Another one"
C used that tactic to get the lot cleaned up.
Very horny idea before I came.
Not enjoyable at the time.
Totally amazing now on reflection.
Even though I do come, I still feel like I haven't come fully. I stay horney and I could seriously do with coming again.
That isn't going to happen. I'm locked back up ASAP.
C gives me what I need, not what I want.
It was Wednesday morning before anything else happened as I had developed a cold (man flu). C wasn't impressed at having to wait.
It seems to be clearing Wednesday morning so C told me to get my head between her legs where it belongs.
C took her time and wanted vigorous toy fucking, deep and fast. My tongue was aching so I swapped over to the vibe. C came hard, then sent me to make breakfast.
When C got up she said "Ahhh. Had my fix now, ready to get on with my day".
I have also had the fix I need, and can get on with my day thinking of C and dripping at the thought.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday.
C said "for some reason I really want to sit on you and then ride your face? "

"wow! That's a nice thing to hear in the morning. No objections at my end".

C then carried on reading. I just pictured it. The images in my head were causing great discomfort. Lovely.

And then C passed me the key "get it out then, lie down"

C climbed on slid to balls deep first go hardly flinching. "you're very wet and ready today C?"
"Yep. And I gota do something about it"
"OK, but slow down I'm nearly cuming already".
"only cum a little bit. I don't want you to orgasm, but I want to have something for you to clean up. I've been quite horny thinking about lowering my cummy pussy onto your face"
C visable shook at this, and I had to say "Stop moving". Then fight to hold the cum back. I was rigid with the effort for ages before C asked "Did you let some out?"
"I'm pretty sure I did. I couldn't have held it all back" .
Sure enough as C slowly raised off me there was the obvious tell tale sign that I had come (in some way), and it was travelling towards my face.
This I can say is an incredible place to be. I was still horny, no effect from what I had spilled, so eating pussy was all of my 'want to do' list.
The fact that C was so turned on at the thought of feeding me a creampie made it so much better.
My tongue went to meet the approaching swollen pussy lips. C placed her hands on my head, began to ride my tongue and then placed her clit on my tongue as she started shuddering, thighs crushing my head as a huge orgasm hit her.
We both lay and recovered before I was told to re-lock and go sort out refreshments.
Fab start to the day.

Saturday C made use of me. Kept it locked and on Sunday Sucked and made me swallow it (which seems to be a given these days). C always tells me she is going to make me swallow it just when I'm close, and it always tips me over the edge. She has made me eat everything I have produced for quite a while now.
This week C has a cold so things have slowed down.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Thursday.
C is starting to recover from her cold.
She is a bit miffed at how quickly I recovered from mine (2 days)
So I brought up an article on semen being good for the immune system, with zinc, b12 etc. "It seems you inadvertently boosted my immune system"

"Well, I make you because it's fun knowing you don't want to. Now it seems you should be thanking me"

C Sent me down to sort her orgasm out with a "come on.. get down there". It took ages for C to orgasm and not a big one.

C then let me out for an edge but insisted I repeat after her .
"I must not cum" .
"I must lock it up"
"I must do as I'm told"
And finally
"I must eat my own cum"
Repeated over and over.

I nearly came, fought it back, nearly came again. So close I had an orgasm without ejectulation. C had to stop while I recovered.

"Would you like more"

"Fuck yes"

"Good. I want you horny. lock back up. On Saturday your going to make me come hard, you stay locked. We're going bra shopping. You can treat me since I'm responsible for keeping you healthy. "

I've read many journeys and most take their own path, which is usually down to the key holder.

In many cases I've thought to myself "No. I wouldn't like that"

But this isn't a path I wanted in particular, and I would have thought the same. I have tried to re-steer it in a different direction to no avail.

At the end of the day, what's not to like about doing what ever makes us happy at the end of the day, when we know we couldn't be this happy without all this.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Saturday.
C sent me down to service her using the largest dildo we have and had a huge orgasm. I was impressed that she took it so easily.
We went bra shopping for a couple of sexy but nice bra's for C's 32D breasts which was an incredibly horny treat for me.

On Sunday C unlocked me and after some edging, rode me reverse cow girl. As soon as I began to come C rose up and sat on my face, leaving my cock twitching, looking for more. C's shot was perfect, my tongue straight in. I made the most of it. So much easier when I'm still horny. And this is the first time C has sat on me this way round.
I can't describe how incredible it is seeing a shaved, swollen fucked, gaping pussy heading straight for your face.
I was left loose until the next morning. C says I'm smaller so a good few free erections and some morning wood should help this.
Personally I think my erection was the same size as usual, but C used a ten inch girthy monster cock yesterday.
I was having free erections for the rest of the day.

On Monday I woke with morning wood, which C held for a while. It turned her on so I was sent down to lick and toy fuck her again with the monster dildo.
After C came and recovered I asked for permision to put it in. I couldn't help it, a gaping well fucked pussy is just too inviting.
Permision granted, I pinned C down and went for it.
I was really surprised when C said "Ahhhh! Nothing like the real thing".
So I said "thank you"
"No, I meant this is Nothing like the real thing"
"Oh". I picked up the pace, this was so nice anyway.
"You're not allowed to come, That's enough, get off. I'm locking it back up"
C is content and pussy worn. I'm Horny and gagging for it.
My happy place.
1 x