[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

C made use of me Wednesday morning. Sometimes it surprises me how swollen C's clit can be when I go down there. She is obviously looking forward to this and I'm going all out to make sure it's good for her.

C helps herself build up by saying "You're going to make me come really hard because you know you're staying locked"

Upon hearing those words I transform into a ravenous beast, I really can not get enough, "God C, your pussy is so good"

C came incredibly hard after trying to delay it as long as possible.

After calming a little C said "You look really swollen, I can't imagine being that horny and not being able to do anything about it. Ah well! Thems the breaks. "

"Yes honey. Thank you for allowing me to make you come so hard"

"Yes I spoil you, but you're welcome, Best bit is. I keep you locked and you get so horny I come even harder next time"

"Your smile when you say things like that is priceless"

I stood waiting, watching C's breasts rise and fall, because there might be just be a slight possibility that...

"You're also dismissed. Off you go. Get dressed, make some breakfast. I'm going to let you take me shopping and then out to lunch"

As we readied to leave the building C reached inside her top and pulled the key out so the necklace was on show.

" I'll keep it on show for you today, just a reminder"

"that I'm locked?"

"That your owned"

My boxers had a large wet patch by the end of the day.

I felt owned, all day while being teased, All evening while being led by the balls and at night after being allowed the nightly breast kisses and rubbing of C's butt while she fell asleep.
Another swollen leaking night.

This morning (Saturday) C let me watch and stroke her while she played a game on her Phone lying totally naked, "You can look at and touch anything you like while I'm playing"

This included breasts and pussy lips (which were very wet).

It was an excruciating mind fuck, my balls were blue and I was streaming pre cum for the best part of an hour. The game being enough of a distraction to stop her going over the edge.

"Hmmm. Mr P, that was very nice, maybe I'll let you out for a play tomorrow, would you like that"

"Oh god yes, please let me out"

"I'm sure I will with you being so good, but I can't wait that long now I'm so horny, I'll have to send you down there later. You can go make coffee now"

Today I think I'm just a walking sack of horny as fuck hormones, and Ill be Locked up eating pussy later to put the icing on the cake.
I already know If C reconsiders ill crack and be crying or begging like a baby tomorrow.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

I got an emergency call out Saturday afternoon. C said "Shame, I was just about to go up stairs and make use of you"

"I should be back in an hour"

"Oh.. I'm still going up, I can manage without the tongue"

I left the house straining against my cage, oddly excited. Very excited, my mind could not stop imaging C working away with the toys and coming. Now while I work.

I text C when I was done [coming home now ♥️]

C replied [I was coming not long after you left🤯🤪]

Why did I almost cum in my pants?

I got home and could tell just looking that C had had a pretty hard orgasm recently.

I was torn between despair and lust and my horny frustration went to new heights.

"would you like me to clean up a bit maybe?"

"God no, I'm worn out. Don't worry im still looking to do something with you tomorrow.

Saturday night was completely filled with erotic dreams when I could sleep and nocturnal erections when I couldn't.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Slow week for C, she isn't up to much play due to stressing about small stuff.

I know that C having an orgasm helps to relive this stress but saying so comes a cross as pushing for more.

C did send me down on Monday and had a good day, ready for her next 'fix' which she was planning for Wednesday. But by then she was re stressed and decided to let me out for a few strokes.

A few strokes was all I got, enough to get rock hard and nearly come.

C likes it locked and to stay locked when she isn't in the mood. And in her words "I don't need any today, but I do like knowing it's there on tap when ever I want it'

Maybe it's me, but that just reads as" I don't want it"

It was Saturday before C sent me down again and she came within a few minutes. I was let out for another few strokes, hard nearly came. Stop and lock.

Half term holidays are here now, maybe C will calm down a bit.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

I'm not updating as often now. Not because nothing is happening, but because C has done what women like to do with things they intend to keep. C got lockups etc organised.

So Im still sent down and told I'll be remaining locked, but it's more to a schedule now that suits C's week.
I get to come out Sunday as long as I've behaved. I may also be able to earn a mid week edge treat.
My main source of sex is of course servicing C, usually three or four times a week or when C feels stressed.

Mr Cock doesn't get to see much C pussy these days, I can't actually remember when it last happened, but I don't miss it and neither does C apparently.

C has for the last few weeks had me "fluff myself up". Instead of edging me as a Sunday treat she now has me edge myself while keeping an eye on me, usually for a minimum of 30 minutes (with oil), I have to stay hard and not come.
C lies naked ir with her breasts out and occasionally says ". keep going"

Then I'm told "Get against the wall. I enjoy this" .

I'm sucked for a few second before I blow, then Slap! yanked down by the balls, then C pushes the lot into my mouth.

This is a rinse repeat thing at the moment.

Eventually C will get bored and think of something else.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

There is something to add. A few times now for total tease and midfuck purposes, C lies naked reading or playing with her phone and I'm to stroke her body, as her arousal builds she parts her legs more so I can stroke her pussy lips.
I get told off if I try to finger her.
Eventually C sends me down to dildo fuck her while licking, then vibing her clit until she explodes.
I then have to go and make breakfast while C enjoys the afterglow.

This is mindbeningly frustrating.

I did ask C if she felt she was missing out now that I don't enter her after making her orgasm this way, I always used to and she would come a few more times.

C answered "No, not really. I do come harder and a lot more often now, and the dildo gives me relief from any penatrion needs I have"
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Ignore the above. C was just making me belive things were settling down.

On Monday C had me stroke her naked body until her juices were running then sent me down to tongue and toy fuck her to a huge orgasm.

Tuesday I stroked her body until she was beyond horny then C didn't let me go down on her, she sent me off to make breakfast. By the time I got back it was obvious she had come pretty hard in my absence.

Wednesday stroked her and was sent down.
Same again on Thursday.

On Friday I stroked C until she was leaking and was told to stop again.
I was at my whits end, Going out of my mind, I buckled under the strain and asked
"Would I be in trouble if I asked to come out for a bit?"

"yep."

"even if for just a minute? I seriously need to slide it in just once" .

Yes. You'd be in trouble asking and I've had enough of this asking by not asking. Don't be greedy, you came out yesterday didn't you?"

"No?"

"Day before then?"

"No."

"Hmmm. I certainty feels like it's been none stop sex this week. When then?"

"Sunday. You made me swallow it and then hit me in the balls"

"haha yes, now I remember. Well then. Not long ago, and it's Sunday again soon"

"C, I'm seriously desperately horny"

"No. not another word or you lose Sunday and ball massages"

Shit shit shit panik. I gave a large sigh but said nada.

"Awww poor baby boy can't play with his little Willie so he sulking. Eating pussy not enough for him, maybe I should play with my toys instead. "

Shiiiiiit! "No! Sorry honey I'll be good as gold now, I was just trying it on. "

"Hmmm. I'll give you something to try on. Get dressed your taking me out, you're on a gag order till Sunday" .

We went out for the day. When we got home C said "lovely day thank you. Now you can try your pinnie on and make dinner."

The lilac tabard girlie pinnie. I don't like wearing it. I cooked and served dinner and had to sit in the window seat, blinds open.

The kids were at the table so C sent me a Snapchat "I'm enjoying this, wish I'd made use of your tongue now.. Will tomorrow.

As frustrating as this was it made my day.
I wressled with nocturnals and leaked all night.

Sure enough C sent me down after stroking her. The day was pleasant. We went out for evening drinks. C wore a top that drives me insane, cleavage and key on show. I couldn't talk sex due to the gag order, a fantastic frustrating evening, followed by another horny night.

Sunday thank fuck day!
C let me out and told me to 'fluff my self up' which meant get myself to the edge. She got on top and sucked me. Told me I could only cum if I was willing to swallow it which instantly made me blow my load, C had the lot in my mouth in seconds.

I was exhausted.

C then said "I had had intended to ride you then ride your tongue but I'm going to spring it on you instead. Something for to think about when you're locked.. Like now. Lock it back up"

I did and was praised for being a good patient boy.

I am still horny as hell.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Monday is C day, so I started the day by stroking C's body and then giving her an orgasm.

Every day is in fact C day except Sunday which is wait and C day.

C told me that on Sundays I could ask for what ever I wanted, which was very exciting. I did ask for what I wanted, so technically I got was C said.. To ask.
C then says "Nope. You're getting this instead. Trickery always with C.

So, Monday C was in an excellent mood and said "I have a few surprises lined up for you", left it at that. Just another way to fuck my brains.

Tuesday C came into the bedroom wearing lingerie. I didn't think C's tits could look any better, but oh my god..

C used my denied sunday request to fuel yet another trick.

"If you can get hard again so soon after coming I'll ride you. Cum before I get fed up. ill ride ur tongue".

C let me out straight away, but I was still in shock at Cs appearance and also I need a bit of time out before cock realises it's been set free.

Mr penis behaves as though it's been conditioned or trained. When I'm eating C out and she is coming like a train I get horny but I don't get hard, Mr penis says "what's the point, it just hurts?" and stays happily restrained.

Unless I'm told I will be coming out afterwards, in which case I will burst out.

C knows about this conditioning and knows Mr penis has been trained to expect nothing today.
C is now using this to fuck with my head.

"You wont be able to get hard you know, remember how it used to collapse before?"

I did. I said nothing, tried not to think about it.

C climbed on and started riding me too early, I was only at half mast.

"Well it isn't very impressive, a bit soft really. Is this the best you can do?"

It was, I needed time and to be without doubt.

The C climbed off. I was almost glad I didn't have to embarrass myself any more.

"I knew I shouldn't have bothered, I'll let you look at these for a while"

C's breasts are truly amazing, the key hung between her cleavage.

"C, you truly are a goddess, you look incredible"

"So I see" C was admiring my erection which, without the Preasure to perform had become hard and very erect.

"I'm very hard now, can we carry on please"

"Too late sorry. Maybe you can try again Sunday, I'll be sending you down locked tomorrow, I can always depend on your tongue and the dildo never goes flat on me ".

I was dumbstruck. My very hard cock was right here?

"Just lock it up. I know your loving this"

"....?"

Wednesday.

C sent me down literally 15 minutes before I needed to set off for work.
I had to make her come in record time then dash to get dressed and out the door, I got a quick kiss goodbye and left C in bed chilling out with her post orgasm vibes.

When I got home I tried to say "thanks for letting me.."

But C isn't interested. It happened, she has come now so talk of sex isn't needed or invited.

So instead I write this thinking wow, I have been totally used for sex, I'm just prick teased.. Her tongue boy.
How fucking lucky am I!
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday

C's mood changed quickly yesterday after I'd left her post orgasm, she was quite horible. I've put it down to my being late back and not getting her out to dinner fast enough. A hungry C is a very scary C. She was that way out for the whole day and night.

C is still tired and a bit fed up today, a little bit snappy. Maybe not to do with food then?

I'm also feeling down and licking my wounds from a few undeserved tongue lashings.
I've got the cage jitters and want some time out.
C said she was going to rest and play her DS game. I dared to ask if C would be resting in bed, maybe I could join her?

"What is wrong with you. Is that all you think about" ?

"No, but sometimes I can't help but ask, I'm feeling a bit down and overwhelmed"

I expected an instant no so figured why not.

"No I'm tired I've only just sat down, last thing I want is to play with you, go way I want to be on my own" .

"OK C, I understand, I'll go lie in bed and read for a bit anyway, I'm tired too"

Thirty minutes later C sent me a text

"I I'll come up in a while and let you out for a few edges, maybe let a bit of preasure off".

True to her word C let me out for a few edges and milked a few drops out.

It's quite amazing how much difference that made to my mental state.

C was still like a sore arse on Friday, so had no use for me.

Saturday C came on.. Ah that explains it. But she still wanted something so I was asked to put a rubber on and give her some.

I think C was a bit surprised at the lack of length I had.

"It takes a little while to get back to its former glory C"

"Leave the cage off for the day, play with it as much as you like, but don't come. I expect you to wake up with a decent erection tomorrow"

"I can play with it?"

"You can start now. Keep it hard for as long as you can"

Easy. I just have think about C and the fantasies I've already had with her.

Came sat next to me for half an hour or so, then went off to do stuff, came back for a while, went off again, came back.

"OK, you can stop now. I should've known. I expect you could keep that up all day. "

So now I'm having a day out and makimg the most of it.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday.
A slow week with C being on.
C let me out for morning edges Tuesday Wednesday and then let me know "you're staying locked now until I've had chance to abuse you"

Like music to my ears.. All I have to do now is wait.

On Tuesday I swapped back to my steel ring as I've been wearing the 3D printed extra extra wide for a few weeks now and wanted a change.
Big mistake as it turned out.
It is Not as good at holding my nocturnals back and I'd got used to the new DIY ring.
Also, for god know what reason? I seem to be alegic to the steel one now and deleloped a nasty rash? After two years my body doesn't like it? Why?

So. I have swapped back to the lighter, gripper, comfier ring and have decided to produce some more in different colours.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Deliberately Abused.

C is back in shape and gave me her whole naked body to play with, in exchange for keeping me locked, C came multiple times.
I left C exhausted, naked and glistening to go and make breakfast.

Sunday. Fathers day.
C "It's fathers day and your cum day, so you should get a special treat, and you did make me come rather a lot yesterday"

"Hell yes"

"But I want you to be good today so.. Maybe I should make you wait? "

I wasn't expecting this. I almost stopped breathing.

"But I should treat you because its your day, suck it maybe? "

"Yep, that sounds fair" now I felt relieved.

"But I really do need you to be nice and very well behaved"

"I will, I will be behaved"

"OK Agreed. Its best if I keep you locked"

"What? No I didn't say that?"

"Well it certainly sounded like it to me. Just an edge then, don't cum. I'll let you eat my pussy in the morning if you do behave"

No point in arguing and losing it all.

"Oh.. Yes. Thank you" .

I was edged, told not to come. Not for long, I was getting too close too fast.

Monday I was sent down to make C come again. Very frustrated and feeling very abused.

This morning I was allowed to put it in. I had a premature ejectulation and was very disappointed. C found it very amusing "Oh dear.. You really wasted that one didn't you. Never mind. Lock it back up. I'll treat you to me again tomorrow"
1 x