[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

C has started wearing a key above her cleavage. I wanted to make this my avatar but it's too big, or include it here but I have no idea how to.

It's such a momentous occasion, C is loving the effect it has. I have had to change my underware.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
Friday 25
C edged me over her breasts. It's so difficult not coming while being stroked and looking at them.

Two edges and "that's it. Leave you wanting more", and it was over. I lay with cock sticking into the air desperately bobbing, seeking more.

"I'll hold it while it calms down"

It took quite a while. All I was allowed.

Saturday, C had a vibe orgasm.

Sunday. Sucked and fed.

Tues, C was delighted to let me know she is clear again, so I'm being sent down in the morning to give her a huge orgasm.

Had huge orgasm, later said what a good job I did.

"So I earn points for doing a good job"

"No. You're expected to do a good job. If you didn't I'd sack you and I would get someone else to do it."

Wednesday. C started waring a key. She likes it. It's an amulet of power.

Friday today.
C sent a selfie of cleavage and key today whilst at work. Wow.

I was cooking dinner.

" Why are the plates over here."

" You were in the way."

" No I Wasn't, don't try and blame me."

"But you was."

"Oh dear.." (plays with key) "Don't you want to eat my pussy later?"

"Um.. Sorry, I will move them straight away, I don't know what I was thinking putting them over there."

"Yep. I have an amulet of power now, you better remember that."

Later C text "come upstairs and sort me out"

I got up and straight to it.

C was already soaking, swollen and gaping

"I started without you, lucky you got here before I came" and she passed me the dildo.

C wanted me to " fuck her" afterwards.
."id like feel it inside me occasionally, don't come though"

So I entered C easily after Mr Big jibbie had been in there. But within 30 seconds C said "Stop. I'm fucked raw, and I've felt it in me now"
. So, rock solid, dying for more, out I came.

C looked and said "Oooh so purple and veiny. Ah well the s the breaks, at least one of us had orgasms. Get it locked up when it calms down"

Followed by a Big smug beautiful smile.
6 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
Friday.
C edged me over her breasts. It's so difficult not coming while being stroked and looking at them.

Two edges and "that's it. Leave you wanting more", and it was over. I lay with cock sticking into the air desperately bobbing, seeking more.

"I'll hold it while it calms down"

It took quite a while. All I was allowed.

Saturday, C had a vibe orgasm.

Sunday. Sucked and fed.

Tues, C was delighted to let me know she is clear again, so I'm being sent down in the morning to give her a huge orgasm.

Had huge orgasm, later said what a good job I did.

"So I earn points for doing a good job"

"No. You're expected to do a good job. If you didn't I'd sack you and I would get someone else to do it."

Friday.
C sent a selfie of cleavage and key today whilst at work. Wow.

I was cooking dinner.

"Why are the plates over here"?

"You were in the way."

"No I Wasn't, don't try and blame me" .

"But you was"

"Oh dear.. Don't you want to eat my pussy later?"

How quickly I'm defeated these days.

On Saturday I became ill. By Sunday I was bed ridden and isolated.
Today, I still feel like shit but I'm recovering. My mojo went awol but I'm sure it will return soon.
It had better. C wants attention.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Did I say C wanted attention?
And yes she did.

Within hours of my previous post C was obviously chomping at the bit. Like boiling kettle about to blow.

"look! It's been four days. I know you're ill, but I can't wait any longer. You and your tongue upstairs now"

I found it difficult to breath, but I persevered and was rewarded with a huge gushing orgasm from C.
We lay together while C rode out the wave.
"wow I needed that, I feel much better now. I'm not letting it out, haven't got the key here anyway, but I'll let you look at my pussy while it's still wet and swollen and you can imagine sliding it in instead"

"Actually C, that sound quite hot"

So I did. C stroked it while I looked and imagined how amazing that would feel

"you'll get it in there... Eventually.
I'll play with your balls while we watch TV, I like doing that"

"thankyou and thank you, you've made me feel very useful again"

"Yes. you certainly have your uses"
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Another step forward (I think?). I'm not sure forward is correct any more seem as I was where I wanted to be a long way back, and C is on top of it all now?
Anyway. Saturday C sent me down again.
Sunday was my day. C wanted to suck me and and then make me swallow it.
Monday C had possibly one of her biggest orgasms to date.
I was still rock solid (in cage) horny, but C wasn't having any of it. "Awww. It's. So swollen. I feel quite bad that I don't feel the least bit guilty".

C did however allow me to take her out on a date, and she wore 'the dress' knowing it would drive me insane with lust., and this time she had the key between the cleavage to hammer it home.

Part of the conversation got around to my improvements due to being controlled, and a little curiosity on C's part about various cage designs. It ended with C helping to choose a design on etsy, a made to measure cage. C said "go for it, get it ordered".

The talk for most of the evening was about how sexy and confident C felt now, how she knew men looked at her in 'that way' and the effect she had on me.

C flirted, flirted and flirted some more. "I know you want me like crazy right now, I can see it.
You'd give anything to have me"

"I know you know that, and you know I know it. I have no defence against this"

I indicated C's cleavage and key.

"OK.. I know you're leaking and swollen right now, and I'm not letting you out for a week no matter how desperate you get. So.. Let's say I offered one minute to wank, or to put just the head in my pussy, or to be able to edge a tiny drop on each nipple, which you'd be made to clean up."

C Paused while her words sunk in and the 'lust' soared through me.

I just sat there shaking.

" How much would you offer to be able to do that tonight? "

I couldn't help but think 'this is a trick'. So I answered" I'd give you the world"

"Smooth answer, but No. I mean in hard currency. A very real answer. What would you really be willing to offer"

"Oh god.. What am I Suposed to say, I really want that obviously. I duno £40? £50? £100...more? This isn't fair C. I just want it more everytime you don't answer. I'm starting to panic"

"What! You'd give me £100 quid just for a one minute wank? Wow.. I totally have you by the balls"

"Honestly. I was about to double it. What's mine is yours anyway.. So. Can I pay now?"

"No silly, I don't want any money, I'm just flattered and to be honest I get a rush from it, I might let you have it for free though, later.. Or make you wait a week. Ooh, funny how I got tingles below when I said that, it's like a power rush? "

When we got home C was willing to let me have either the one minute wank or one minute with cock head only in pussy (holy fuck yes!).
Then the excess of wine kicked in.
I got C to bed and tucked her in.

Ahhhh! Would have been a nice finish, but never mind, a good evening all the same.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday.

I admit to my reluctance in telling this, but it's a log for myself more than for my being judged.
I feel C sometimes pushes in the wrong way, mis understands what I wanted. Or she likes to make me feel degraded sometimes for her own amusement. I'm a slave to her, there is no doubt.

C edged me while I finger fucked my own butt, something she wants me to do, and my choices are 'that or nothing' . I had a little spillage which was more likely C's design than my mistake. Nothing unusual about that.
I was then told to scoop it up and use it as lube.
"Seriously?"
"unless you want me to stop playing all together? I have to have my fun too you know"

And so I fucked my own ass with my own cum while C gently stoked and edged me.

I'm almost ashamed to say I could hardly hold back from coming after being made to do this. Almost but not entirely, this was C's request after all.

Eventually C said "OK, that's enough.. So how did that feel? "

"physically incredible, it always feels good being edged obviously. But mentally I'm not sure. It isn't anything I would have wanted to do, like it's not something I signed up for. Seems wrong"

"But as long as I'm stroking and edging your cock you'll do pretty much anything I ask? "

"Yes, I have no resistance at all"

"And if I said I would only edge you as long as you did that?"

"I suppose it's like the having to swallow my own if I want a blow job.. I don't want to swallow it, but I want the suck more. My want outweighs my reluctance"

"Well I get something from making you do these things, I love the whole power frustration thing. Making you pay in ways you don't want to. It makes it worth my while. So I supose you'll just have to get used to having a cummy bum. "

I'm not sure how I feel about that?
5 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sunday.
We went away overnight and are off again tomorrow on a five day break.
C edged/milked me on Saturday and told me It's unlikely I'll get my cum day..
"I might be able to squeeze you in Monday morning.. We'll see? "

Whilst packing our things for the trip C handed me the towel used when I go down on her "we will be needing this.. And the toys.."

No more than that was said. I assumed I'd be Locked for the trip.

This morning (Monday) before we set off C needed an orgasm to calm her down, and chose to let me out so she could sit on it while she came.

"If I let you come you might be arsey or question me. I don't like that. But if I keep you locked you get nicer and nicer. So I'm deciding if I should just keep you locked up until next week"

As hard as I was getting listening to C say this. I wanted to come out for a treat.

"Or.. Maybe let me out but I don't come?"

"hmmm? Yeah, I'll do that. I want to sit on it while I vibe myself."

And so C let me out and slid on to me.

"No orgasm for you today, just me OK"

C was having a hard time getting there so after a few minutes got off and said "Sorry, not working, you can toy fuck me instead"

While I did this C reminded me I'd be locked again and would stay locked. She would meaking use of me while we were away. She would be having all the orgasms, I'd be having none.
then she came pretty hard.

"ohh yes I needed that. I'll let you stroke your own for a minute while I calm down"

So I slowly wanked while C lay next to me reminding me I wasn't allowed to come.

After a few minutes I was told to stop and get it locked up ASAP.

"We'll be back in five days C.. Maybe i can come then?"

"come out maybe, but come? Meh... We'll see. "

I've spent the rest of the day very horny and adoring my beautiful C. Just how C planned it.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
C's first use of the word "submissive"

Tuesday.
C is enjoying the first day of our break. We have a Beautiful luxury penthouse apartment on the edge of the coast looking out over the sea with clear unspoiled views to the mountains of Snowdonia. It is truly stunning.
C is very impressed.
"Oh my god, its like being on a cruise ship, how on earth did you find this place"

"Oh ya know, I had a really good incentive to try hard"

C pulled me close and crushed her breasts into me, whispered "Well you don't have to worry about anything else being hard on this holiday" kissed my cheek and skipped away.

During the day I got just a little bit cocky (how good am I?) , but not too much, I figured I'd get away with it considering the amount I had wowed C over.

I figured wrong.

C told the kids to go check the view and took me to one side as it was a little crowded.
She then pulled her top down to reveal cleavage and key, and in a voice loud enough for anybody close to hear said.

"Take a good look"

I looked at both breasts and the key. I also felt a few heads turning my way.

"Are you going to behave properly? "

"Yes"

C twiddle the key

"Be a Yes man? "

"Yes"

"be my Submissive? "

"Yes"

"Take another look" .

My brains melted.

"Good. I'll be making use of you in the morning"

I was stunned. That is the first time C has used the word 'submissive'

I shook myself out of it and then noticed a man looking my way looking a bit concerned and a few women smiling at C.

C just straightened up and said "come"

I followed like an obedient (stunned) pet for the rest of the day.

My dreams were erotic, almost painfully hard. I recall holidays in the past where we have managed to "fit one in" and it was always a mad passionate love making session where C has asked me to fuck her and we would come together. It was fucking awesome.
It dawned on me at that point that if and when C does get horny, she no longer even thinks of my cock as a means of satisfying her. She would simply send me down to lick her and have a bigger orgasm via a toy and vibe. A much bigger orgasm.
My coming out wouldn't be a consideration unless she felt pity for me or some obligation. Earned.
My coming, my orgasms? They really are no benefit to C. The opposite in fact.

Wearing the key seems to have supercharged her confidence in controlling me, more teasing, more denying, more using me.

Tuesday morning C did make use of me. She had her huge orgasm by tongue, toy and vibe and then sent me to make breakfast.

I'm so incredibly horny and squirting pre cum so much, my legs feel soaked.
C didn't allow me to cum at weekend or Monday because she wanted me on best behavior.

I am on my Very best behavior.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday.
I went to change before going out, C followed. Just stood and watched me while I changed my trousers, a smile on her face, staring at my cage.

I finished and stood staring at her. lust, hunger overwhelming me. I started to approach C.

"Yes? what do you want?"

"You. I really, Really, WANT You."

"You'll have to wait. And be a good boy"

C dodged me and slid out of the room.

That evening C said "you've been very good today, Agreeable and submissive (and there's that word again?) . It was the right thing to do, not letting you come before we left, I'll let you look at my breasts and then stroke my butt"

"Thank you"

Thursday morning C said "I don't need anything this morning, so I'll let you out for a very quick treat."

"You brought the keys?".

"I am the keyholder aren't I. But never assume you'll be let out, behaviour is everything. I can keep it locked if you prefer. "

"No no no. Please, I'd love to come out"

"good, let's see how wound up I can get you

I became instantly rock hard, then C sucked me for maybe ten seconds, then wanked me for ten more whilst saying "You know there's a reason I don't let you cum and keep you locked.

I almost came straight away "Stop"

"And that's all your getting. Keep being good and you might get an oily stroke tomorrow night".

It wasn't enough, of course it wasn't. C knows it. Leaving me desperately wanting more.

C waited until I could get it locked again,
"I'm can't trust you not to do something else if I leave, you're practically delirious"

That evening after a good day out and a meal I couldn't help but ask for a little more, to be Frank, the sample sized blowjob and wank left me chomping at the bit, constantly hard and out of my mind.

"C, Sorry to ask C but I've been great all week. Could I please have a tiny bonus five minutes out, please, I'll beg if I have to, suffer anything for it,"

"Anything? Nice to know but. No, you came out this morning, don't be greedy, I'll squeeze your balls for a while"

It was worth a try. I didn't sleep too well.
2 x
Mot
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2022

Post by Mot »

Does your wife or you manage the key?
0 x