[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sunday during the day, I was let out for a while. One reason being is its our anniversary, the main reason is I was taking the kids on an assault course and the harness wouldn't be comfortable with the cage, possibly dangerous.

Afterwards, I went for a lie down to recover. I have to admit I had a play. I couldn't help it. Simply too horny to ignore. It felt so good just to be hard.
I soon felt guilty, so locked up and gave C the key.
I admitted what I had done and apologiesed. C was OK with it, please that I'd owned up and hadn't gone too far.

C said "To be honest, I was considering asking if you would like a blow job as an anniversary gift, or if you would prefer to keep giving me orgasms instead?"

"Really? Wow. I'd like to give you more o.. "
"Good, OK then." C gave me a big beautiful smile and skipped away.
Priceless.

I took my incredibly sexy wife out for a romantic meal. I'm so proud and fluffed up to be with her. C positively radiates sex appeal and confidence, she's hot and turns heads.
And all I can think is.. 'Yes! Suck it up guys. She's with me'

I got an evening ball massage and massaged C's but while she fell asleep.
What a fantastic day.

Monday morning, I was Sent down again as C said "right then Mr P, day two. Get down there and sort me out"
C had a bigger orgasm than yesterday, but I held back slightly so It didn't wipe her out for the day, which would likley end it all.
Afterwards as I lay stroking C's breasts she muttered "I can't taste any coffee or toast yet?" And so I got up, made breakfast.
I was in my dressing gown, no boxers and as I walked, my legs became soaked with pre cum.

I am incredibly horny. I want some cock attention, anything. I long for it. Yes I want sex, I want to come, but I want this to last even more.

This is better than having sex, coming and then recovering for a few days is overrated. This really is Much better.

I won't ask for anything. I have caved in the past and C would oblige, but I think it changes the dynamic unfairly.

It's important to me that C realises that she can do this. Can use me in this way. And I have chosen this over a blowjob. C wasn't at all surprised, as far as she is concerned I'm getting much more out of this than she realises.

If C does send me down again tomorrow, it will be another step, another milestone.
And it's looking likely after C said "when I've finished with you in the morning, I'll have some jobs for you"

I Have to understand. Horny as I am. C does not feel the same. As excited as I am, C will not want to talk sex or cage etc. Because C has had it already, C has been fucked hard, has been clit licked and has come hard, two days I a row.
She has had her fill, won't be interested in anything sex or cage related. if anything C would be irritated by it. And it seems, will shut me down if I tell her how sexy or pretty she is.

So ill just shut the fuck up, sit back and enjoy.

It's times like this. I can't type enough to keep up.

The only concern I have is C's comment last week about my having as many orgasms in one month as she can have in one day. So far C is content to have one a day. I'm hoping by Wednesday I'll be let out so I can give the multiples she is so capable of and increase my chances.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Tuesday was an anticlimax.
C decided some piv would be nice and that I should wear two condoms so I didn't blow.
I couldn't feel much obviously, but that isn't the point. All I wanted from this was to make C come a few times.
C didn't enjoy the experience, said it was like being fucked with an old fasioned dildo. The feel of the condoms were enough to put her off.
She decided "fuck this! Take it off, at least one of us should come, so you might as well get it out of the way."
I didn't , I couldn't, but I did spurt something out. considering its been 9 days, it was disapointing.
Truth is, I'd rather not coming under those circumstances.
I was disappointed the fuck part didn't work out.

C has made it clear that next time. We go back to 'normal', with me back down there, cock in cage.
I went to bed early, exhausted and woke on Wednesday with a head cold of some kind.
C gave me the morning off to rest and recover.
By the evening C was quite horny so I was told "get your head between my legs and make me come so I can sleep"
"I'm actually really horny still, can I have a stroke too?"
C's look said it all. "hadn't even crossed my mind. Down you go then. "
C had a huge orgasm.
After the effects of her orgasm wore off C placed her hand over the oversized solid bulge where my cage is and said "That is a very horny hard locked cock"
It was just a observation, doing anything with it wasn't even a consideration.

I stroked C's butt while she relaxed and then assumed our now normal position. Spooned with cage between cheeks and hand on bare breast.
C has wanted sex four days in a row and has had it. Tomorrow is unlikely due to work.

What really stood out for me was after piv, when C said next time she would be using me to have a massive orgasm while my cock is locked with no chance of coming out. To describe this type of sex she used the word "normal"

So. I read some of my earlier blogs. Yup, those lots of tiny changes C has made go unnoticed.
This game was really all about my cock. It got lots more attention. Now it's not getting much at all, but I'm perfectly happy, more than happy in fact. I love what C is doing to me, even though I still have no idea what it is?
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday I was sent down again.. Normal sex. Caged while making C come with tongue, toy and vibe.

On Friday I was given an edge that sent me nearly insane and it laid all my frustration to rest. Not a drop of cum, but all the feelings of a prolonged half hour orgasm.

Saturday morning C had me tongue fuck her again and I was allowed to follow up with my released cock, giving C another two orgasms. For this reason I was told I was allowed to come.
I didn't last long at all, and it did little to quench my list for C.

Sunday morning C had me tongue and toy her for ages, she rode the edge and didn't have an orgasm herself.

Its been a very sex filled week. C has had countless orgasms (9 or 10 I think) . I was allowed one.

It seems three orgasm is the most I've managed to give C in one day, so it's likley I'll be allowed three orgasms next month. Unless I can improve on this.

Were going away for a few days. C said "It's far too long to survive without an orgasm.
You'll have to make me come hard just before we leave. You won't be coming though, need you on best behaviour".
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

We left for our short vacation, bags packed, my bags unemptied.
It wasn't at all frustrating because there was no teasing, no mention of being locked etc. without the ramping up everything just goes on hold.
C simply switches off when it suits.
This continued once we arrived home on Thursday and at bed time C was tired and out of the blue said "you'll just have to wait until tomorrow".
I hadn't asked? Wasn't particularly gagging for it so I wasn't sure what to say?
So I tried to nudge it in the right direction by replying "That's fine. You can make use of me when ever it suits you"

I stroked C's but while she fell asleep.

On Friday when we got home from work, I fed the kids who promptly disappeared to there rooms.
C said "Come and help me sort the beds out"
So I followed C to the bedroom. C locked the door as soon as I walked through it.
"I want you down there now. it's been far too long since I came"

I couldn't get down there fast enough. C came hard and very quickly.
After a brief recovery C said "Ahhhh! That better. Im all set up for a glass of wine now"

I hung around a bit just in case.
C looked at me and said "You must be really desperate by now?"

"Yes my beautiful wife, I am"

"Good, you'll be very keen to do as your told then. Sort me out with a glass of wine. I have a few chores for you, then I'll play with you balls while we watch a nice chick flick"

"Yes honey, thankyou"

"And. If you're very good. I might let you go down there again and give me another orgasm over the weekend"

Pure fucking leaky frustration heaven.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

True to her word. C allowed me to eats her pussy again on Sunday.
I am now getting to the point where resisting asking for more is really hard and I live in hope of a release.

C came incredibly hard and after recovering asked "would you like me to unlock you so you can slide it inside me"
"Oh fuck yes, I didn't think you were going to offer" I was shaking.
"Hmmm. I was only asking if you'd like that. I didnt actually say you could. I'm thinking about it"

A trick? I melted down, panic, desperation overcame me.

C just sat there with a very content look, big brown eyes looking very (actingly) concerned.

"hmm should I? Just for you. Just because you think you need it? Hmmm. I'm not sure"

"Anything! I'll do anything. Please C just a little bit, have mercy please"

"But this is so much fun, and it's exactly what you want. If I let you out I might spoil it for you"

"Oh lord, I don't care. Spoil it please"

"Should I.. Its not like I need it, I'm done. I've had my pussy ravaged and fucked sore.. Look, its gaping open"

And that was it. I caved in and became a pathetic wimp.

C eventually said "Oh my god. Just to stop you snivelling, I'll let you put it in me, but not for long, and you definitely don't come.. Not even close."

It felt so dammed good.. It didn't last long, maybe a whole minute before C pushed me off. But it was a relief for me all the same, just to get something.

"Enough, I'm already sore from all the other fucking"

I remained hard for ages after and was told to lock up.

On Monday C said she would like to edge me or in her words "I think ill edge you and get you panting away"

This was what I really wanted. Sustained and continuous orgasmic bliss, and it's exactly what I got.
Whilst edging me C said "You must not come. Say it"
"I must not come"

C commented on the size and colour of my balls. They were purple blue

C "I think I'll milk just a tiny bit out, just in case"

And just like that, C took me to the brink of cuming and stopped but continued to edge me verbally until a few drops to eventually ooze out.

My head was in a totally different space. Ecstasy.

"OK, Enough, you've cum far too much in the last week. When your head stops spinning, wipe it, lock it up."

"Too much? But you haven't let me come since before we went away"

C looked shocked "You came on Wednesday didn't you?"

"No. That was you. You kept me locked"

"Oh. Well last Sunday then"

"No. Again you. You kept me locked that time too"

"Ooopsie! I lost track, and we've just hit a new month. And you only made me come three times last month so.. "

"What? Wait! It must have been twenty five at least. On quite a few days, you came at least three times!"

The look C have me Brook no argument as she said "Exactly. Well done! So unless you upset me, this month you can come three times."
😲
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday eve.
The last two weeks were completely different.
A week being locked and eating pussy every day, followed by
A week being locked with no release and minimal sex.
This week seems to be a week of long daily edging sessions with no cuming.
Each week has been a different experience staring off with
Increidle, then frustrating then waiting and longing for an orgasm and now C has me on a constant high, surfing me to a new record no cum time.
C says I'm being edge-ucated

So on Tuesday, after C's revaluation, I felt like I'd been cum mugged.
I feel like C deliberately held back on letting me orgasm until this new month so I'm desperate before It even started.
Very clever C, nice one.

If I'm only going to get three orgasms I don't want to blow one on the first day or week, but it's already been too long for me.

It's actually helped that C is coming on again so can't make use of me how she wants to. I really would cave in

C has a plan on how to help me get the extra days in.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday C edged me for an age. The bliss becomes more powerful each time, I reach the edge faster and I pant away, head spinning. It feels like my spirit is being sucked out of me, In a very good way.

I think it's been 12 days since I last had an orgasm? I can't tell. I'm not getting the usual symptoms like headaches, mild flu symptoms etc.
In all honesty my last two orgasms were disapointing so I'm not missing them as much.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Thursday eve.
I hadn't realised how much I needed those edges until today.
We both had long work days so no time for edging until this evening and time passed without a word.
C sent me a text earlier with a padlock emogy and laughing face? I asked why but just got a smile in reply.

I was very nervous about asking if I might be allowed a stroke or just.. Well anything (because I'm not supposed to) . I desperately want to cum, I know I can't, so anything would help.

C "Aww. Did you get used to being played with everyday.. Well now it's denial time, so No. You'll have to be patient.. All part of your edge-ucation ok? "

"Yes C, ok"

"And for asking.. I'll treat you to being locked instead of an edge in the morning"

😭
2 x
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

I think you’re getting what you hoped for, Mr. Pickle! What a great woman C is.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Friday
Last time I came. 23rd October. Today is the 5th November.
It doesn't sound like a long time, but it feels like eons to me.
I'm constantly swelling in my cage. Each time I hear C's voice on the phone or recieve a text. Whenever she is near, I feel it trying to get hard

C noticed and said "Aww. You giving me those poor Little puppy looks, are we all horny and sad cos we can't come out"

"Honestly, It's getting really uncomfortable C, I really could do with a little time out, tiny.. Even if it no touching"

"Hmmm. Don't see why I'd need to though" .

"I'll treat you. A really nice treat? "

"I know you will. I'll make sure of that. Now stop pushing it or else" .

That's me put in my place.

On Saturday C woke and decided she would like to sit on it 😁

What and incredible feeling.
After about 3 minutes C noticed I was softening "Have you come?"

"Um.. Yes a little. Almost straight away, I tried holding it back"

"Oh. OK then, I'll get off. You only have two left though, I thought you'd make more of them"

And that was it. 3 minutes with A panic stiffled orgasm for me.
Its taken the edge off so I'm good.

Nothing more happened over the weekend, although C did say she would be making use of me again from Monday.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

midlifelovelife wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:58 am I think you’re getting what you hoped for, Mr. Pickle! What a great woman C is.
I honestly don't remember what I was hoping for. When I read back it seems a world away from what I did want.
I get what I'm given, C gets what she wants. It sounds worse than it is.

I still have my fantasies that are unlikely to happen. But who knows?

C is indeed an amazing woman. Always was. But this has helped us both realise it again.

I am very lucky. No doubt about it.
Thank you
0 x