[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:59 am

Me "I just wonder why I'm even wearing it sometimes?"

C replied "Because it makes me happy"

So I shut up, there really couldn't be a better reason.
Best reason I can think of!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

More edging, no cuming.
C says No a lot more often nowadays.
Sunday and Monday were a void of nothingness.
C says No once, I don't ask again, no point, in fact c gave me praise Monday morning for accepting no and getting up and on with stuff.
I was treated very nicely that evening, sucked and fed.
There is an incomprehensible thrill from being looked in the eye and being told you're going to eat your own cum. Don't ask me why, I have no idea?
I didn't cage up afterwards, no reason, just fell asleep and didn't get round to it.
C noticed and asked why I wasn't caged?
Then said the clock won't even start to tick until she had her key back.. I locked up straight away.
C then added "there will be punishment for being Rebellious, but not ball slapping, you enjoy them too much"

I'm not going to think about it.
What will be, will be.
A Punishment or treat from C is something to look forward to.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Today C voiced her irritation at my ability to talk her into letting me get away with things, and her making her think it was her idea.
Specifically regarding her thinking I'll be Locked for longer.
The line was.
"How do you do it? I think 'right' I'm in control, so I'm going to keep him locked until this and I'm going to make him do that.. But somehow you always get out of it or change my mind?"
So I replied. "I had no idea you were making plans?"
C "well of course not, I wouldn't let you know what I was planning would I?
Me, then how could I purposely change them?"
C I don't know? But just.. Just stop doing it. "
" OK. Ill try?"

Fascinating!
1. I hadn't realised I did this
2. I hadn't realised C had decided to start testing me or planning things at all.

I can't coment further because I have absolutely no idea what C is talking about?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

C has thought of a new game. Nothing cruel, but a new kind of frustrating.
I was treated to an edge session, but as I was removing the cage C said, "ill edge you 20 times, or until a drop of cum comes out, so if you want it to last. Not a drop."

OK, that sounded easy enough? "deal"

And so C started, and within seconds I had to say "stop"
The 'headology' of C setting an edge task brought me to the brink in seconds.. And kept me there.

C "that's one, oh dear, two, three already?"

Damn! I had to say stop earlier so I didn't spill, and I was getting there at supersonic speed. In fact I think the fear of cuming too soon might actually be getting me there faster.

C "four, five, six.. And hardly a minute gone by ha ha"

The next time I said "stop", C carried on a little longer so I had to physically buck her hand away. "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

C "ooops, sorry. I wasn't concentrating, that was close"

I lost count, my head went into white noise, pleasure centers going crazy.

C "Twelve, fourteen, I was thinking about how nice it is when you lick me while being kept locked"

"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... That's not fair"

C "suck it up", she then gave an extra fast few wanks and pulled her hand completely away, the said " yes, coming in your cage while licking my wet pussy'

Despite there being no contact and not yet at the point of no return, My penis just started to jerk, preasure built up, and cum started to flow at quite a rate.

" no, no, no, no, fuck, fuck, fu, c, k, k.."

C, "oh! , I wasn't expecting that to happen, I was enjoying that. You spoilt my fun now?"

But I didn't do that, you did?

I wasn't even touching it? And you're trying to blame me?
Clean it and lock it back up, your not having any free time for that! :oops:
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Nothing at all for the rest of the week or Saturday day. I was being punished by way of neglect for coming and not taking responsibility for it.
On Saturday I was edged to Orgasm again, and again it wasn't what I wanted, just another one of C's games.
The edging was just warming up, getting started, then C took me to the edge and said "Come. Now".
I wasn't ready, I didn't want to, we'd only just started so I hadn't hit that "high" yet, but it felt like I hade no choice?
Like I've been trained to come on demand. Again C quickly removed her hand and cum started to flow slowly despite all my efforts to stop it.

And while C watched me struggling and failing to hold back she said "or you can come on my breast tomorrow and lick them clean".
C then ran a finger through the cum pooled on my stomach and massaged my glans with it, and said "oops! maybe not then"

It took me until today (Wednesday) to get my levels back up to feeling normal.
I was edged again this morning, but only allowed to let "some out" leaving me with a raging bone (oh yes, that is much better thank you).
C made sure the cage went back on as soon as possible.

Thing is, the last few orgasm I've had, though further apart now than they used to be, are just not all that enjoyable, an anti climax almost?
Does this mean I am adjusting to going longer and to enjoy an orgasm I have to wait longer still?
or Am I'm getting so much more pleasure from edging or being horny that what was once the pinnacle of pleasure is no longer close to that?

I ask because C has said on many occasions that she enjoys my orgasms, but this seems to apply to piv, the final frusting and coming together.

I don't want either of us to stop enjoying that moment (as rare as it is)
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Edged again Thursday morning, not a drop allowed, and then Friday evening quite possibly the best edging session yet, it was just the no cum allowed combined with 'as close as it gets' I had to breath through each one and chanel all the bolts and waves of pleasure into my legs, stomach etc, and I actually said "please, no more"

As a result of the hormone bombardment I have been insanely in love and lust with my wife today. This such a good place to be. The feelings are so powerful.

I may have been a bit annoying so realed it in a bit.

Hopefully C's cycle will end soon and she can enjoy things more. It been two weeks and I really feel for her, but it isn't getting her down too much and I'm either providing the entertainment or providing a target.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

On Saturday I was treated to another Suck, and again told "You will be swallowing this"
C then followed on with "I like making you swallow it. In fact.. You're the only one who does, or will be swallowing from now on.. Not a question. "

"Um, thank you?" what else could I say?

Sunday evening C let me out again, C had decided she would like to "slide down it" and I was not objecting.
C didn't take long, just long enough to really get me rock hard and then promptly got off.
"enough for now, clean and lock"
And so I did, although I wasn't too happy about it.

Monday night I was told "you're staying locked", out of the blue. I hadn't said anything? I think it was to make sure I didn't ask?

On Tuesday I was very horny and on best behavior. Whilst making supper I heard C make a shiver sound, one of frustrated excitement.
"Are you OK?"
C "Oh yes. I was just thinking of how I'm going to make use of you later, and how I'm looking forward to a wonderful night's sleep" .

I must admit, I was intrigued.

C was waiting for me that night, wearing a lovely thin outfit that barley covered anything.
"Hello lover boy, I have something for you"
I just stood with my mouth open gaping, then was told to "straddle" .

C played with my balls and cage, rubbing them against the thin fabric covering her breast, precum started flowing immediately, oh yes, this is what I like, I was drooling from both ends.

"Now then. What should I do with these? .. Suck? Oily wank? Edge it until you beg?"

"Yes yes yes. Any yes" .

"Maybe ride you until you empty these?" (hard ball squeeze).

"Yes that yes yes" .

"And then ride your tongue until you make me come" .

"Yes yes, fuck yes."

"sit on your face, make you lick me clean."

"Oh my god, yes. Anything you want.."

"Anything 'I' want?"

"Yes, anything"

"In that case" .

C put her breasts on show, one at a time.

"You want me to suck these? Come on them?"

"Nope"

"Maybe you should remove my panties" .

"Oh god oh god, thank you. Thank you... Can I.."

"Oh yes Mr... You had better"

C continued. "What I want. Is You get down there, your cage is staying on, and you, are going to make me come very, vey hard" .

My cock nearly exploded.

First thought.. This isn't what I expected.
Cock thought Nooooooo!
2nd thought.. Yes, yes, yes..

I was there like a shot, 2 Weeks with no oral. Oh my god I was like a starving man.

It was Fab, I loved it. C Loved it.
C tried surfing her orgasm so it was extremely powerful.

C came down from her orgasmic bliss and said "It's time for a C-fest, so tomorrow night, I'm sending you back down there, I might even let you out for a bit" .

C then held my balls while she fell asleep, but little sleep for me, I was still hyper. Only 4 days with no orgasm, but the tease had me totally brain fucked.

I woke to a cold burning sensation, my cock was trying so hard to swell.

The next day C acted as though nothing special had happened, which I'm quite happy about, C is realising that my giving her orgasms in this way is as much for me as her, I'm not missing out.

I realise now that not coming is way better than not being able to eat pussy. If I had to give one up it would be bye bye cum.

Luckily C enjoys my coming so much then, eh?

I'm on duty again later, but im not sure how well I will perform with being so tired. But I'm happy to stay locked again just for another taste.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

So after being built up I was sent down again, then the cage came off. Yeehah!
C edged me for 30 seconds and then stopped "that's enough, your allowed to edge yourself for a couple of minutes then lock it back up.

Thursday Morning.
C said" I really want to make use of you this morning but it'll have to wait . I'm keeping you locked, maybe I'll let you out later".

So I started to get up and C said

"I own you, I'm going to use you.
Now get breakfast made. Oh and before you leave"
C pulled the covers down to reveal her shaved and surprisingly wet lips.

"You can kiss it once for now" .

So now I'm kinda numb, my body can't keep up with this. I'm loving it, fuck cuming this is powerful shit!

I have no idea what has made C sudely act this way, but wow! Who cares?
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I spent the rest of Thursday trying to keep busy and my mind on other things, I felt hyper wired, excited, and I wanted to linger around C for no reason other than the attraction towards her was overwhelming. So I figured was becoming needy. I knew this irritated C.

After a long day C said "I'm Sending you down again. I Might let you out this time, If you do a good enough job".

Because we had only just got in bed I started a bit of small talk about the day, but stopes due to C staring at me in a very unusual way.
"Why are you still talking,. I'm waiting"

I did a pretty good job, or so I thought.

C came for ages quivering while the post orgasmic spasms kept flowing through her body, while I slowly stroked her breasts and stomach, C shivered at every touch, and whispered "oh god that was so big, I'm still having waves" . Went on for ages.. "Still having them" .

I watched C slowly relax out of her orgasm and realised my chances of getting out tonight were slipping away.

I didn't mind at of course, the sureal perfection and beauty of such a moment could never be improved upon by my grunting and wanting. It fact, the mere suggestion would spoil the moment.

C closed her eyes and let out a long sigh, then lay there, still, peaceful.

C's eyes shot open, looked at me and said, "I want some pounding now. pin me down, make it deep and hard"

? Well, just goes to show.. 'I know nothing'

C came a few more times, all the while telling me I would be "Locked back up and used."

This made it very difficult to hold back

C "You. locked and helpless. makes me happy, very horny.

me "oh god"

C "I want more tomorrow".

I couldn't last much longer, I asked C if I was allowed to come, or if she would be needing to keep me hard and horny for tomorrow?

"I don't need either? Come if you want. You're doing me tomorrow with something else"

I came, A lot, an awful lot.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday did little of nothing to ease my feeling horny and frustrated, I spent all Friday doing everything I could think of to earn another orgasm for myself, I needed to empty these.
C noticed and sure enough treated me to another caged pussy eating and toy fucking session.
I love this, I really do, but the frustration?
How do I explain to C that my coming yesterday just wasn't enough? Asking for more just earns me less. Well I ain't sleeping much tonight so I'll have to think on it.

Saturday morning.
I'd put a different cage on for a change, which wasn't a good idea, my balls were too painful even after a pee, the ring is slightly smaller, not a problem once, but the morning woods I get now are so powerful the smaller ring doesn't work.
C noticed my despair and allowed 'it' out to recover and change the cage.

I got hard instantly and sat quietly for a few minutes.

Then I looked at C and couldn't hold back my frustration any longer, my ego was screaming "Show her what a REAL cock feels like" .

I jumped her and held her down, forced my way in and started pounding like it would be my last fuck ever.

C didn't say a thing, looked shocked, then amused, she did worse than say anything.

C started Laughing at me, which instantly turned my frustration into confusion.
"why are you laughing"?
" it's funny that I used to think this was sex, even tried to enjoy it"
And the laughing carried on.

I Gave up much to C's amusement. Put the steel cage back on, handed C the key and got up to make coffee, breakfast and sort the kids out while C relaxed.

Well, I showed her didn't I.
4 x