[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Last Weekend. A spot of streaking.

We went Camping in the campervan. Kids stayed at home.
It was warm so I got out of bed and made caffee whilst naked.

C said she would let me have some time out of the cage and some play if I put the chairs and table out in the picnic area.

"Yeah of course I will"

So I reached for my clothes.

"You have to do it like that"

I checked no none was about and made the fifty yard dash with chairs, came back and took the table.

All whilst C was bawling with laughter.

I doubt I was seen, but running up and down a field, cage blowing in the wind was quite exhilarating.

The week started slow. C had no need of me until Thursday.
She made use of me and came quickly.
On Friday C edged me. Strictly no cum or getting too close.

Saturday C used me again, and then let me use the strapon on Sunday. This time C enjoyed it, she was more relaxed. She didn't orgasm this way, it isn't how she likes to come.
So Monday morning C made use of me again. Pushed my head down, came seven minutes later.
I was immediately sent to make coffee and toast. Face still wet, slippy hands. Not even time to clean up.
Today C is busy, so I won't be made use of, she does plan on having another orgasm tomorrow and again on Friday before we set off on the cruise.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C was busy Tuesday so I wasn't made use of.
On Wednesday I was used, C came hard. I was dismissed straight away, I left C basking in the afterglow, C was still lying in her orgasm position, knees up, gaping red swollen lips glistening. One hand still squeezing her breast. Eyes closed.
Simply Beautiful.

On my return C did say she might let me out tomorrow for a short stretch before we went on the 10 day cruise.
And that she would be wanting another Orgasm on Friday before we set off because it might be the last chance she gets.

She did both.
Let me out, edged me for an hour whilst playing candy crush. allowed a drop out and made me lock back up.

Friday morning C used me and had her orgasm. She even let me out again to follow up afterwards.
This lasted maybe a minute.
C said. "I've just come really hard, so I can't feel a thing down there."
For some reason hearing this brought me close.
"And.. Enough. Lock it back up, give me the key".
I eventually handed back the key having cleaned when C said "We won't be seeing this again for quite a while".
Ok, so now I know sex is off the table.
I nodded, and then C said.
"Dont forget to pack my toys" as she left the room.

And off we go on our jolly hollies.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Locked and staying locked.

C has let me know I'm in for the long haul, she thinks she has trained me well and I'm more than up to it.

A few times a day I recieve gentle encouragement and praise. I love this. It's a reminder that C thinks about me and a reminder to myself that being part of C's thoughts means so much.

C holds me. Cage cupped in her hand and says "Your locked, I'm keeping you locked and I like it. You're doing really well" .

Or "You're my Locked, we'll behaved man".

My heart surges and I feel a great deal of pride.

Today we walked up a mountain. Having reached the top I felt on top of the world, proud, an achiever. It's a great feeling.

What C says to me. That feels better.

We read at night, C holds my balls until we are tired, and then I fall asleep holding C's breast.

The Norwegian Fjords are truly beautiful. Even more so while C is by my side.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Back from holidays and back to normal. C let me out last night to let it air and stretch for the night, and as a treat I got to wake up with a hard on.
"I might make use of it in the morning" she said.

Morning came, so did my morning wood which stayed hard. C held it for quite a while, considered sitting on it and then decided to have tongue and toys instead.
C came hard.

As much as I tried to get C to allow me to put it in, she was having none of it.

My hard on and I went to make breakfast.

After breakfast C said "Ill suck it and feed you if you like".

"Oh god yes please, I'd love for you to suck it"

"And feed it to you. All or nothing".

"Yes please, I'd like that"

"You have to ask for it properly"

Really?

"C. Would you please suck me.. And feed it to me"

C was enjoying this. Smug look, mischievous smile.

"Feed what to you"

"my cum. Please suck me and feed me my own come"

"Aww that's so cute you asking like that. You look so desperate. Ok then"

C grabbed my balls, sucked me in, did that tongue dance thing, started stroking and boom!

Thirty seconds from start to finish, if that even.

Ten days in a cage and I lasted Thirty seconds. I feel just as horny and more frustrated.
5 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Last week C made plenty of use of me and let me come twice. One in 30 seconds, the next was a ruined orgasm last Thursday, after a long edging session.
It helped me a lot, relieved the preasure.

This week C isn't letting me come at all. It's only eight days since my ruin and I'm trying not to bounce off the walls.
C dresses me down verbally, makes me feel guilty for allowing my horny to get the better of me.

However she does like that I want her so much.
In her words "When your gagging for it you always find me incredibly attractive. And your more likley to do as your told".

"I don't have to be gagging for it like this, you could let some out".

"Yes you do, and No I won't. Don't ask again"

I know it will pass.
C is letting me out and edging me, and making good use of my tongue and her toys.
She strokes and reminds me "You're not allowed to come. If you do, no more strokies".

After many many edges, but not too close to the edge, I'm told to locked back up. Each time it is harder in both senses of the word.
I'm currently a messy mass of man hormones.

I have no idea if C is planning something or if she is just playing with me?
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C let me come.. Finally. Phew!
Sucked whilst wearing an over tight cockring. So swollen my dick was purple. The orgasm I had happened almost as soon as C put her lips around me. It was huge, but not a huge amount of come.
C actually asked me "Have you come already? cos there isn't much"?

Maybe I'd backfired because of the ring? Maybe it didn't let so much out? I don't care, it was incredible.

"Yes"

And with that C rose and fed it to me.

Last week C made use of me and came five times. Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Each day I got hornier. This combined with keeping me locked and desperate made C hornier.
By Sunday I was getting pretty pathetic with the pleading.

C relented and sucked me. A ten second BJ much to C's amusement.

I would have loved to have actually fucked her, but she had already been fucked and had already decided she wanted to make me swallow the thing that was making me annoying.

I did say "But I really wanted to fuck you" .

C said "You get what your given. My terms remember".
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Last week.
Sunday.
C let me out and edged me for so long it felt like I had blisters on my brain.
I lay there near comatosed, tongue lolling, eyes rolling, expertly ballanced on the edge of incredible bliss.
I was then told to "lock up as soon as it goes down" .
I made coffee and toast in slacks due to having a total boner.

About 30 mins later C asked me to kneel between her legs, kiss and stroke her breasts before she made use of me.

I still had that damned boner. It hadn't gone down a bit.

So while kneeling between C's parted legs and attending her breasts I couldn't help myself. C was obviously horny and wet because I slid straight in.

"Oooh.. What have you done naughty boy" .

This wasn't a "Stop" so I carried on.

C made a few noises of consent, she was enjoying it? I started to build up to coming so slowed down.
"OK. That's enough of that"
Out! ".

As I slowly withdrew C Looked surprised.

" Oh my god. I thought it was the strapon, ".
"Really? And you were enjoying it?

"you're Suposed to be locked. And yes it wasn't too bad. Just get down there and give me a proper one. "

Monday. C Made use of me again.
I was just horny, I want to come too.

C must've seen it in my face "your day will be Sunday".

Tuesday C was enjoying my frustration. Making a point of walking around naked and bending so her pussy was pointing at me.

I begged to Touch it..

Maybe later when I get changed for bed.

C doesn't take much notice of what I say. So I make the most of this.
I waited until C was getting changed again, lay flat on the bed with my head over the edge and reminded C " You said I could give it a quick kiss now. You said when you got changed

"OK.."

C walked over and hovered her amazing Pussy lips over my face.

"Hang on.. I didn't say a kiss? .."

I Grabed C ass tight with both arms, pulled her pussy towards me and thrust my tongue in.

I hadn't thought this through. C was in the perfect position. She punched me in the balls. Hard. A hammer blow followed by another.

C Walked away laughing. "you're unbelievable".

Wednesday. Again C made use of me and dismissed me.
I want to fucking come out!

Thursday C considered letting me out for a stroke. I was solid in my cage waiting for her to decide.
"No.. Its only four days since you were out. I'll let you have four minutes with the vibe instead".

It wasn't what I wanted to hear.. Or was it? I don't know anymore.

"Your day. Sunday". She said.

Yeah. C has said this a few times now. Last Sunday was great but I felt desperate and exhausted afterwards. I didn't get to come. She comes loads.

Friday I made steaks, candle lit dinner, red wine. C looks incredible. She knows I can't stop looking at her. She likes that I find her so attractive. It turned her on.
I'd hoped my efforts might buy me a few strokes, preferably letting some of this cum out.
Nope. She made use of me. Again.

I didn't sleep much. Woke with a head ache. My horny has been replaced with white noise. I'm just not feeling it today. I'm fed up.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm fed up.

Saturday we went out for a meal.

C said "You're quiet. What are you thinking about" .

So I decided to tell her.

"I think I'd like to have a break from this. The cage. Just have some normal time. Where I can hold you down and do you. Not have to wait. Use my erections when I get them.

"Didn't I let you have a day off last month"?

"I don't mean a day off" .

"Oh? How long" .

"A few months"

After a fit of laughter C brought herself under control. I wasn't finding this amusing and I was ready to argue my case. I'm fed up of being rolled over.

C said "Well that isn't going to happen. I might have considered a few days. No. We would end up devorcing" .

"We'd be fine, I would still behave myself, I think I'd be happier for having a long break. "

"Nope..its for the good of the whole.. And my hole haha. You're just sulking because you got what you wanted and now it's a tiny bit hard.. Constantly hard ha ha. This is such fun".

"Im not feeling the fun sorry"

"Besides. If you let me keep you locked up I can let you cuddle up to me and touch me all over while I'm completely naked" .

"Oh? When?"

"Now.. And the you can make use of my hole tomorrow" .

"OK. Keep me locked. Let's go home" .

On hindsite I feel I've been rolled over again.

Sunday. The day I've been told would be my day.

C must have decided against letting me out after last night's revelation.
I was allowed to use the strapon first.
Then had to go down and make her come properly, after which C said
"Thank you for giving up your day for me".

Not like I had a choice. I was dismissed with "Coffee and toast please".

I did ask "Could I use the big one to strapon next time. You prefer big cocks. This little one you make me use doesn't do anything for you" .
The little one is a long as I am at nearly 8 inches and a bit thicker than mine, so I thought it would be good. It was once.

"Maybe. I'll think about it."

OK, this was a bit exciting for me.

Later C was showing me photos of food from a newly opened restaurant. She took great delight in asking what I thought of the creamy deserts. "I bet you'd love a creamy desert now wouldn't you".
"Yes. Yes I would. Just because it would mean I get to come. Can you please let me come soon. You let me think I could come out today".

"Aww baby. But you had your treat this morning. Strapon remember. You'll have to wait till next week now".

"What am I Suposed to do until then?"

"You can dream about having a nice big orgasm just like the one I had this morning. And yesterday or was it Wednesday.. Or Monday" ?

"It was all of them days" .

"See. Lots of examples of what a huge orgasm is going to be like. You can dream about them" .

I'm still fed up, but no longer throwing the towel in. I think it would really upset C if I did, so I've decided to let C keep me locked.. For C.

I let C know this. She said "Good, because now I want to take you out, make you come and lock it back up. If you gave up being locked I'd have to give up wanting to do any of those things."

C edged me for ages before telling me I could come on her boobies. But I had to promise to lick up every drop and then lock back up.

I did.

Just before I came I asked" can you spread it across you breast so it's easier for me? "

" No. All in one big blob, so it's much harder. Then I'm going to keep it locked for a while"

I came. "Oh my god" and it seemed to keep coming.

"oooh dear, there's so much of it. Poor you.. Now lick it up. More. And another blawk that's so disgusting. Lick the rest up. Now!"

"really? "

"yup. Then get that cage back on".

Tuesday. C walked into my office and and said "get yourself and your tongue in the bedroom, no need to get undressed".

C came incredibly hard.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Edged and told "No cum".

C didn't help with explaining how hard she had come and would be coming"

Then removed her underwear so I could see how smooth it was.
I was allowed to stroke her lips but nothing more. Access denied.

I wanted to come. Pleaded and even offered to stay locked for two weeks if she would let me.

A firm "No".

Then just as I was trying my best to think of how I could get C to let me come.

She stopped.

I'll hold it until it calms down then lock it up.

C said "I'm getting stronger. Your getting weaker. I'm going to be more strict. Put my foot down more often "

To me this sounded great. It what was supposed to happen.

The week was full of edges, ball sucks, teasing and C orgasms.
Still no orgasm for me.

We went for a meal, had a few drinks. The topic popped up again and this is when C got quite aggressive.

It all came out. How she didn't like the strapon, she just endured it and couldn't wait till it was over.
She doesn't understand why I don't just use the real one. She prefers that.
I argued that the last time I used my actual cock, C had assumed it was the strapon and therefor felt the same, way about it. So in fact C has chosen not to enjoy it rather than relax and give it a chance?
Either way it's off the table.

So I asked "would you consider wearing it?".
"No. I'm not gay and your not gay".
"but C. It's not a gay thing. I like anal play, always have, you know this. I've wanted your ass in the passed, it didn't work out, I respect that. But I also like receiving it. We had Butt plugs once. You didn't like it so decided I shouldn't. Or at least you'd rather not know about it. I think we're in a better place now to discuss it".

"No. You're not gay"

What a fucked up answer this was?

"OK I'll back off. I don't want to upset you. I just think we're both more open minded these days".

A few days later C asked what I would like for my birthday later this month.
My reply was " with being well over 50 now, and all my mates having prostate issues. I would like you to give me prostate massages. For health and for fun" .

"Um.. I have no idea where that is?"

So I told her.

"What! Ew.. No way"

"How about you buy me a prostate massager then?"

"Yes. I'd much rather that option. Just let me know which one. I'm sure you've already looked into it"

Well that went better than expected?

C let me have an orgasm on her boobies last night.

This morning I'm clear headed. Looking at finances, setting limits, targets, goals. C says she regrets having let me now?
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C let me come again on Sunday.
In her pussy 😁. Wow! How long has it been?
She wasn't going to let me come, said it would be just an edge and then No unlocks for a week.

I was super erect at hearing this.

Then said C said "Ah fuck. I want to sit on it and then sit on your face now".

"If you insist"

"I do"

And so C climbed on and rode me slowly. Every time I got close she would stop, reach round and squeeze my balls hard enough to make me yelp.
Eventually I couldn't hold back and asked C "please can I come".
At which point she yanked my balls really hard and said " Fill me up, I'm going to make you lick it all out".

The ball yank was super painful, and as I came my balls tried to lift which made it even worse.

C rose up to lower herself onto my face. Usually this is the bit where I think "Oh oh. No thank you".
But I was so relieved at my balls no longer being strangled I was happy to recieved what ever came next.

I really, truly enjoyed that sloppy mess, emersed myself in the joy of it, lost in the truly erotic joy of this thing C likes to do to me.

C came next.

C climbed off and laughed out loud when she saw what a mess my face was.

"Clean you're self up tongue boy"

Then C pull out her phone, checked her rota and said "Ill be making use of you Tuesday, Thursday and maybe Saturday..
You should be gagging for it in a week"

Odd. I usually come out for a treat on Thursday

"A week?"

"would you rather wait longer"

"No. Thank you. Your very kind"

Then C called me her "enslaved hubby"

Tuesday C made use of me.

She reminds me often I'm hers and I'm staying locked.

Tonight C wants a foot rub, tongue and toys.

C has had me order the prostate massager. My birthday gift from her. Considering C has always been completely opposed to this stuff I'm now wondering what she is up to?

I love this feeling of being owned and used.
5 x