[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Monday C made a coment yesterday morning. "I'm thinking about locking you up for a week or two again"
It was so unexpected I thought I had heard it wrong?
"don't look so shocked, you'd still get some caged relief".
She has only just let me out for 30 minutes after 17 days? I probably heard wrong. I was tired.
So I had to ask her again this morning what she had said." "I think I should lock you up again for two weeks, I think it benefits both of us".
"Right. Ok. I was tired and didn't remember what you had said".

The most recent lockup was a challenge in a way, with a reward. There is no reward now so maybe C had recovered from her guilt?

Personally I don't think I behaved any different, I'm locked anyway apart from a few minutes edging or play each week and I like my edges, fucks and sucks.
I left it at that. I don't want to influence this any more than I have.
C has however asked what the February special offer will be.

"I'll think of something".

Tuesday C woke up with a trapped nerve at 3am. I took care of her and everything else for the day.
on Wednesday as a reward I was let out for an edge after eating her pussy.
C said "I wasn't going to let you out, I was doing another two week C fest. I'll start one another day".
"So soon after the other one? That's pleasantly unexpected".

"Yes. I really did enjoy locking it up for longer. I'm doing it again'.

"OK. but could you at least let me know so I can prepare mentally and keep count of your orgasms".

"Why? You know I'll have them and more"

"It's in the small print"

"Oh? OK"

"I'd be interested in finding out what and why you found it so enjoyable. Can I send you a questionnaire?"

"Would you be willing to answer a survey"?

"Ooh.. Like amazon where I get vouchers"?

"Yes. Like them, a 0 to 5 agree thing"

"Will I get Amazon vouchers?"

Cant resist this look. "Yes of course".

So.. I wrote up a survey and C answered all the questions.

Very enlightening, bit conflicting. I'll post them later.

Now I have the February special offer ready for C.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Being locked for longer was definitely more fun. C was better for sure. I'm missing the flirty texts etc. and being reminded I'm locked for a while yet.

This week has been quite slow in comparison. C did let me out and will likley let me out tomorrow (Sunday).
The next two weeks challenge is opposite to the last in that I'm let out six times, but I can't come.

So both are based on tease/denial and I hope after that I'll have a better Idea what it is exactly that C enjoys about it.

Survey returned by C as follows:

Survey result

You enjoyed the experience 5.

You are looking forward to finding out what the next special offer is. 5

He was generally better behaved and patient. 5

His behaviour worsened after a caged milking. 0

His behavior worsened after his release. 0

You felt guilty keeping him locked and using him for so long. 3

Considering his good behavior is fueled by his constant state of arousal as a result of teasing and denying his orgasms .
Do you agree :

Frequent teasing and using him is important to keep him happy and aroused whilst locked? 5

Setting a long lockup date made it easier/more likley to use and tease him. 5

The experience has helped you feel more in control.4

The experience has helped you feel more confident as his keyholder.4

Teasing and denying him turned you on more. 4

How do you score the following:

You felt sorry for him and wanted to unlock him. 3

You feel you missed out on using or playing with his erection. 0

You feel 17 Days was too long. 4

If it serves a higher purpose, you could keep it locked for longer. 2

You are already thinking about longer. 0

When you consider the phrase "Long lock up". How would you score the following:

I could make him do Locktober. 3

Why would I wait till October? 3

How important are the following from him.

Tongue.5
Vibe 5
Fingers 5
Cock 3
Submission 5
Compliance 5
Agreeable 5
Horny 4

Sexual control is essential, so how important is it that:

He agrees to be locked without question. 4

He does not ask to be released early. 4

That he cleans everything up when he is told so as not to undermine your authority. 3

He enjoys his edges, fucks and sucks. So how would you score the following.

I should treat him to them. If he is well behaved and deserves it. 5

I should let him have them, but maybe deny his orgasm and lock it back up. 5

He should have them, but only be allowed to come when caged.4

I could make him live without them and remain locked permanently. 0 😱

Im undecided. I will wait to see what we learn from future special offers. 5😂

Thank you

Please return when completed.
xxxx😘❤️
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C has chosen her next two week challenge, which is basically unlock and play/use it six time in two weeks, but not the same way twice. No coming allowed.
She got quite excited about this and said "ooh. I have a few things in my mind I'd like to try".

So I came on Sunday and C started her game on Tuesday.

Tueday morning C seemed excited about it and lifted her top so I could give here breasts a a goodbye kiss before I went to work. During the day C sent me a few sauce messages.

When we got a little time to ourselves that evening C let me out. Instant hard in despite having come Sunday.
C sat on me reverse cowboy, Informed me "Don't you dare cum or there will be consequences".
Then stuck the big vibrator between my balls while she rode me slowly. It was pressed against the shaft where scrotum meets perenium and I could feel the vibrations from the head to my ass.

In no time at all she was edging me like this. Every time I got close she stopped.

Then I had to plead for her to stop as I couldn't hold back.
At this point she got off and said "OK. I'm warmed up now. Sort me out.
C came incredibly hard then ordered me to lock it up.

Well I certainly wasn't expecting that.

A very pleased C said
" Thats the first of six. I'm going to come every time and you are not".

That went well
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

C decided a no cum suck was next on the list, after sorting her out of course. Technically it was an edge because C stopped everytime I got close until a pee sized pearl of come appeared.
She scooped it up, asked me to suck it off her finger and said "Shows over, back in your cage".

C had the vibe and fingers, then opted to have a toy as well. She came pretty quick. It's nice to have toys back on the list.
So that's my 2nd of six denials.
C reminded me I won't be coming for ages, but she will be coming lots.
C text me the next day to say she had been thinking of me not coming and thinking about her and it made her wet. Nice one.

Sunday was a tit fuck edge. That was much harder as I've inadvertently been trained to come while looking at C's breasts.
Again I was edged until a drop came out.
I'm so glad it landed on a nipple, that made it an absolute no brainier. I was defo sucking that.
C came hard again with fingers, large dildo and vine.
So that's three of the six down, three to go. And one orgasm free week for me. That's no problem, I'm used to a week and have gone longer without breaking into a sweat. Two weeks on the other hand would make me nervous.

I'm, assuming I won't get to orgasm until a week on Sunday which will be there weeks. I'm not sure how that third week will go, but I'm looking forward to it.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Tuesday was a long day. C decided she wanted to chalk up another point for her challenge but started by saying "I'm going to edge you tonight, but I'm not in the mood for having any myself. So ill use you tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to do with you".
"not sure in what way"?
"well I've sat on it, sucked it and let you fuck my boobies.. Im not in the mood for more fucking so I'm not sure what else I can do with it that I haven't done already?" (the deal was no repeats).
"Really? You can literally do or make me do anything and nothing springs to mind?".
"Not really. Give me some ideas".

So I did a list of normal and outlandish ideas. What surprised me was how C interpreted it.

"This one that says 'treat me like an animal...".

"Yes?"

"Ill milk you like a cow".

"....?.."

"OK. . Was not expecting that. Sure. Your cock, your choice. what did you have in mind"?

"You on all fours, I'll pull on your balls and do a milking thing on you dick".

"Brilliant!".

C did this and it was surprisingly good. I mean like a super edge, and holy fuck how long does a cock look in this position.. Ok I'm long but yikes even I thought "Wow! That is one fucking long cock".
C kept getting me close then stopping on the edge and yanking my balls down, which in turn brought a different type of pleasure which eventually caused a slow stream of cum to leak out.

That prompted a slap to my hanging balls "Naughty Cow"!

(what? :o)

C even got carried away and slapped my butt. Slapped my fucking butt? She's never done that before.

When done I had to ask. Did you smack my bottom young lady? ".

C giggled and said" Yes. I don't know what came over me, I just did it without thinking".

What an incredible experience.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

C holds my balls as we fall asleep, and I hold her breast. I like that, I really do.
Just thought I'd say it while it was on my mind.

C decided that the cow thing was so much fun she wanted to do it again, but different because of the No repeats rule.
So for No5 she has me on all fours again, but with my cock and balls sticking out backwards between my legs and edged me this way.
C got a few more ass smacks in for good measure with "Naughty boy" . She seemed to be enjoying herself. I can definitely say the same for me.
No orgasm for me obviously. Not this week and likley not next week either.
I'm horny as expected but the bit where I get jittery and needy hasn't kicked in? Maybe I'm getting used to it? I hope so. C doesn't do needy.

Everything else in the home is plodding in the right direction and we dream of the day we can go out together again. Caring duty makes me feel like I m aging prematurely, but it has to be done. We are family.
C had said if it wasn't for these games and being able to use me she wouldn't cope with it all.

So. One more release with no orgasm. One left to go and C has five days spare. Then I just have to make it to next weekend for an orgasm of my own. I've lost count of C's orgasms already.
That can only be good yes?
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Too much happening to keep up with. C is all over these special offers and challenges and is gaining confidence by the day. If she felt guilty about not letting me orgasm. That guilt has gone.

Saturday morning I was on watch and C went to work.

I recieved a message "I'm going to make your balls explode".

So I replied "Assuming that isn't a threat and no one has kidnapped my wife. That is something I'll look forward to".

"Good. Then you can look forward to being used. #freshly shaved pussy".

When C got home she wanted to give me a face massage with her breasts, and for me to lower my balls into her mouth so she could suck on them.

No objection from me.

"OK. That's your tease. I'm tired but now you have to pay me back".

Saturday evening C had me sort her out so she could get a good night's sleep.

Sunday morning she pulled all the stops out for No 6.
She wanted me to lick her again, finger, vibe then dildo fuck her.
Oh my god eating pussy when you have full balls and know you won't be relieved is incredible.
I had a semi orgasm just eating C's pussy.
Then it was my turn. The last unlock and play of this challenge.

C unlocked me and noticed a string of cum stretch from the cage urethral to my cock.
"hmm. I'm sure that isn't allowed. I might have to charge you for that".
"All I did was enjoy eating your pussy. It just happened without me"?

"OK. Now Lie back. Youre not allowed to come. Not a drop".

C straddled my legs and edged me slowly with oily hands, constantly taking me close enough for my body to shake and heave but never close enough to trigger an event.
She did this for quite a while, shocks of ecstasy shooting through me. I was near delirious with the pleasure of it.
The she lifted up and started to run the head up and down her pussy lips.
They were swollen from the earlier tonguing and fucking and I watch my helmet glide between the lips, over the clit, a little clit rub and then back again.

"Hmmm this is good. I might come again. Are you enjoying the show. Should I let you put the head in? "

"Oh fuck C. Yes please".

"OK. But you're not allowed to come, and not allowed to thrust".

C popped the head into her and grated slowly

"Oh that's nice. Just the head. A little head fuck. If you can resist pushing for long enough I might put more in, push and I'll lock it up again".

C edged me this way a few times. It was excruciating, frustrating
I was desperate to lift up and push it in.

Eventually C lowered herself onto me and sat still while I convulsed and fought back the urges.

No strokes or fucks, she just sat with me buried deep in her. Then leaned forward and let me suck on her breasts and put my face between them.

Then C slowly lifted up "That's it. Number six. I'll hold your balls while it calms down. You can lock it back up and sort my allowance out.

So my six play days are done. But the two weeks don't end till Tuesday, when I could be allowed to come again.
C has already reminded that my cum day is Sunday, not Tuesday.

On Tuesday. I sent C a congratulations on completing playfest message, that she had nailed it, and another offer would be availabilities in March.

She asked if she had broken any records this time?

I said "No sorry. The no orgasm record was already longer than the three weeks it would be by Sunday, that had included ruins, but still the record".

"How much more than three weeks?"

"four days longer . But this fest is only suposed to be two week and your not letting me come at all".

"No I'm not. And I'm not going to let you come until I beat that record.. I get a prize don't I? ".

"Well yes. But you've got a prize for completing the fest already".

"I'm not letting you come till i beat it. Keep you locked if I have to".

"Come on C, it's not fair to make me wait until a week on Friday".

"Cum day is only on a Sunday. So it will be four weeks. And then I get two prizes".

"I really can't agree to this".

Big smile, cute face, little bent forward look dowm my top wiggle "Pretty pleeeeeeese".

"I'm really feeling quite desperate. I can't do it, I can't go another two weeks on top of the two weeks I agreed to. So No. No and no"

"I'll do that milking cow thing again, and tease you like fuck with my pussy and boobies".

"Where would you like me to sign"?

C squealed . Jumped up to straddle me whilst standing and said "You can sign right here.. With your tongue".

So I used my tongue so sign up for what remains of four weeks. And without giving a drop of cum

Yeah I know... I'm fucked
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Thursday.
I Left door open half the day into late evening. C was angry
She gave me a ball slapped with a 1ft ruler. Hurt a bit, nothing to worry about. Maybe I looked relived and C noticed.
"You think that was your punishment?".
Damn. C had told me she would edge me tonight, fat chance now.
"I'm sorry about the door. I'm not expecting an edge now.".
"Oh you getting an edge alright. Up and on all fours".

OK..? Unexpected.

C edged me in this position, the cow she calls it. But it didn't go the same as last time.
C kept slapping my ass, edge a few time slap. "What did you do, edge slap. And so on.
Then she settled down and edged me over and over and over.
"can I have a bit more oil?".
"Nope".
Not long after and I wasn't enjoying it so much

"Can we stop now"?
"Nope".
My dick was burning and because I haven't cum in three weeks I was at the edge quickly after the last one.
I started to move. It was getting difficult, the edging was turning into discomfort mentally as well as painfully.
"Don't you dare move. You'll stay and be edged until it a shriveled up red welt".

"C this is getting horrible".

Move one inch and it's cold hard long lock time. No treats, no privalages and nothing but sorry".

C kept edging me. I say edging but it wasn't doing that anymore. It was just dry wanking and my dick was so sensitive it was screaming at me. She kept going until my dick was a little shriveled up thing, like a snail trying to get away into its shell to saftey.

Then C kissed me and said "I love you, but I won't please you if your not pleasing me. You made me angry. You apologise and then forget and make the same mistake again. We trust you to keep us safe and we enjoy this safe haven we live in, but a mistake like that could ruin everything. So that". She pointed at the red mess she had made. "Will remind you that the things that you enjoy can be ruined very quickly. The blisters will help you remember for quite a while don't you think".

We kissed again hugged and C went for a shower.
She isn't angry now, just doing what she thinks is needed.

My dick hurts and my balls are still full. Not a great combination.

My sensible head asked why the hell I allowed this?

My hormone overloaded brain said "Because you wanted this, you love it and.. There's fuck all you can do to resist her. "
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Sunday.

Three weeks without orgasm or cum drops and a week to go.

My cock is still sore. C decided to use it a little bit anyway.

Her words.
"I have to use you to come, it's been four days, I'm spiraling.
I'll reverse sit on you afterwards so you can see what your lovely beautiful cock is suposed to be used for."

"Thank you C, you're really good to me"

"I'm not doing it for long, it looks sore still and I'm merciful. Now make me come and make sure its a big one".

C came. Tongue, finger, vibe, big dildo. It was a big wet orgasm.

I came a little bit whilst eating her. I'm amazed that can happen?

After C had calmed down she put some lube on me to help reduce friction and help the pealing.
Then she climbed on.

"I have to do this, you have to feel teased and horny. Don't you dare come if you know what's good for you".

C enhanced the experience by asking if I could remember when she used to come by doing this. How I could pump away and make her come over and over before filling up her pussy.

"Do you remember"?

"Every time. Yes".

"Aww poor baby. Now you can hardly put it in before.."

"Stop". (30 seconds tops).

"See. Must be awful knowing you can't make me come like that any more".

C then raised herself off me. Kissed me on my forehead and said "Never mind. You'll forget what it was like eventually".

C looked very pleased with herself.

C said she was going to let me out for extra play this week because I didn't complain when told I had to wait longer for an orgasm.

So I was edged again Tuesday. I was so close to cuming I started to pump internally, grunting with the strain, I had to use kegals to hold it all back. "Don't. You. Dare!".
Fortunately I held on long enough for it to pass and not a drop but it was tiring.
I asked C to lock me back up please, I wanted to come too much to carry on. I didn't want to disappoint her.

After I'd locked. C said I was very good, doing as I was told.

Then C told me I would definitely be coming on Sunday. That I would fuck her for as long as I could manage, so not for long then. And I would have to clean up my creampie then make her come.

C used me again Wednesday. She wasn't in a good mood. It was angry sex in a way.
She came hard and carried on being less angry than she had been.
No idea why? No doubt I'll find out.

Just a few more days and I can hopefully let some come out properly instead of it dripping out when I'm eating C or aroused.
Tried the prostate massager C bought me a few times and although it feels good, it's frustrating because it doesn't work in anyway to relieve this.

I'm musing more than normal. My mind wanders and look into things deeper. Maybe it's that I'm just not used to being ball full bombarded like this.
I feel like I've been in a Woody Allen' anti-orgasmatron.

Currently I'm wondering why I log all this stuff.. It's not like I won't know I'm on this journey anyway, and I can't see how it benefits anyone even if it was read?
Has my journey generated any clicks to suggest interest?
Is it read? Do people really read this? Do they get any joy, knowledge or anything beneficial from it?

I'm thinking too much, a bit emotional maybe?
4 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Please, by all means please keep writing. I'm living vicariously through your experiences since I haven't gotten my wife on board with the concept yet.
1 x