[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

I was made to wait until Sunday. And didn't get to have my way with C at all, I was a bit miffed at this because I had a list of thing I wanted to do to C.
C had other ideas but none came to pass, due to C coming on.
C made the decision I should come, and then leave the cage off for until further notice.
So. I've been cage free since sunday.
I don't feel any absence other than not knowing I'm hard because there is no preasure.
Im so used to the cage it was like it wasn't there most of the time anyway.
This is C's decision. I'm fairly confident it won't be long, more important things are going on.
C's confidence has grown over the last year, enough to prompt a career change. I'm very proud of her, it's a huge step.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday.
Decorating all day.
C approved of the colour so I finished the floor and gave it a second coat. Due to size and complexity, it took 10 hours in all.

C has now decided it should be "a touch more bluey grey"

I did have a moan. "C. I did two walls yesterday so you could check the colour? You said you liked it"

"I did, but now it looks too.. Girly"

"Well I hope your in the mood for painting, I've done the whole lot twice already, I'm not doing it all again".
I was tired and irked at not coming for a few days.

Nothing more was said. C just just gave my crotch a quick glance, nodded and walked away.

That evening C offered me a Suck as a reward for what? decorating I think, but on condition I lock up afterwards
"I think you have had enough time unlocked now, was it nice? "
"I enjoyed it to be honest, I though it was a pre birthday treat or something"
C "Nope. If your locked all the time, you forget what's being denied and build up some kind of resistence. Now you've had the chance to play with it every morning you're more likley to miss it again"

"Ah! Clever.. Not sure that's how it works though? "

True to C.'s word I was sucked, and locked. C also dumped the whole lot into my mouth without warning which, as usual she found very entertaining.
I passed out and slept almost immediately after being locked.
I hadn't realised how long it had been since I had a genuine uninterrupted, non ruined or stunted orgasm.

The next morning, old habits had kicked in and I dreamily reached to stroke my morning wood. I must have grunted a bit when it sank in.
It's amazing how quickly you get back into playing with yourself.

"OK, you can stop that sleepy boy"

"Gah. I forgot it was back on"

C "Get used to it. It might be a while before you come out again, at least until that colour on the wall looks better at any rate"

:roll:

C smiled and walked away singing the Elvis song "caught in a trap"

I had to laugh at that. What an amazing woman.

The rest of the day, Friday and today C has been occasionally patting my cage, head, giving me praise for being good, asking "who is in charge" and denying access to her sexy bits. So this afternoon I was really.. Really wanting to touch her.

C stood in front of me and lifted her top, her breasts are amazing, she knows it. "look. Don't touch"

I looked, and I drooled.

C started stroking her left breast and twisting her nipple "this one is called 'Lunch' and this one" C now caressed her right breast "Is called 'Gift'. It kind of let's you know the price of touching them yourself.. If you want to to touch that is? "

So I'm looking, and I'm shaking and I'm thinking 'I can resist this. I'm not that weak, C can't just flirt like this and make me pay for something like this. It immoral, it's wrong.. I won't do it'

My mouth said "Both please" and I dived forward.

"Touching only, no sucking.. And you stay locked a bit longer"

"Gnnnnnnn.. Not fair.."

C gave her breast one last squeeze, and gave slight quiver as though she was getting off on it before starting to lower her top.

" Ok ok deal, both, please"

C arched her brow so I quickly followed up with "thankyou

And that was all it took C to Bury any reserve or resistance I might have built over the last few days.

I took C out to lunch and treated her to little gift. She does after all deserve it, and so much more.

All I know now is, I'm locked , I'm staying locked 'for a bit longer' and my sex life is" Epic! "
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
Sunday morning.
C treated me to a short edge session with strict instructions "Do not come, you have to wait until your birthday"
There was lots of eye contact and really powerful teasing "Don't ya wish you could come on these? come on them, suck them clean?" .
"God yes"

"Well you can't.. How about I touch myself while you think about it instead" .

C put her hand between my legs reaching for her own sex, and started making the motions, Her arm jiggling against my balls while making sounds of pure pleasure.

"Oh god Stop.. Let go"

C let go and said "OK. That's enough until Tuesday. I'm going to drive you crazy by then. Birthday treat"

Sunday was full of flashing, teasing, ownership assertion. It just confirmed that C knows exactly what gets me off, and can use it when she wants to.

We went out for drinks that evening, we got a little tipsy
I got tipsy and tongue loose.

C tongue kissed me deeply.
"what would you like to do to me?"

So I told her how I'd like to.. Well everything I could think of.

"Oh god, that's so hot, shame your locked. Cos its not gonna happen."

I broke a bit. "please C"

"Nope, you can't anyway 'locked boy" . As she grabbed my balls and cage.

It drove me slightly over the edge
I lost all reason.

"Please, I'll pay you for something.. Anything. I'll pay. "

C suddenly stopped

"What? No. Fuck off! I'm not a prostitute. How rude, your going to wait an extra day for that" .

Fuck! That went really badly.
Panick, Panick, shit shit....

I had to get it under control and quickly.

"Sorry C your quite right, and very fair"

"Yep. That's what they say about me.. C the fair, C who should be respected pampered and worshipped"

"Absolutely right"

Later on I was Thinking out loud. C wasn't in the room.

"Some days I just can't help wonder"

C appeared from nowhere

" Wonder What?"

"Why.. Is my nob locked in a metal cage" .

"Because it's mine. I own it."

"Honestly , I can't think of a better answer that that. And it's perfectly true. Thank you honey. I love you so much" .

Later on, after many apologies and accepting my fate, C was topless, getting changed, milking it. And then told me "I suppose I can't give you nothing on your birthday, so birthday morning I'll let you put a vibe on my clit and make me come."

"Fuck yes!"

Before going to sleep C allowed me to suck one nipple.

Monday was a family day out so the ramping up calmed down, but I'm in serious horny territory.
I won't dare say or ask incase tomorrow's vibe on clit is also canceled. That would totally ruin it for me.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

For my birthday morning C put her vibe on my cage and then straddled me, riding my cage and vibe at the same time.
It was incredibly frustrating for me, and at the same time mindblowingly erotic.
C had an orgasm so powerful it she couldn't move for quite a while, so I got up and made coffee and spent the rest of the day in a daze, god it was glorious.

We went out for a meal and all I wanted to look at, to smell, to eat was C. I didnt ask for anything, just enjoyed all the feelings.

I was let out later and treated to another suck, and was fed again. I didn't get any warning of this, but it always happens whether I want it to or not. C did say once that "from now on, every suck will be fed to you, no exceptions because I don't swallow any more". she obviously meant it.

After lying and recovering for a while C said "I'll have the key back now please"

C's period should end soon, I'm sure she has plans. I can't wait.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Thursday eve.
Sat watching TV. C put her hand down my pants and got a hold.

"I like holding you by the balls"

"I'm not complaining thankyou"

"I decide when and If anything get to come out of them. And I get to decide where it goes when I do allow some out"

"yes honey, you do have complete control over that"

"I like having that control, it gives me a thrill saying No to you, I'm not sure I should enjoy it so much, but I do. In fact I so get turned on by fefusing you sometimes willimg to go without just to see you suffer"

Wow! I don't remember much else about the rest of what ever was on TV. I felt all warm and happy, tingly and a little stunned.

C announced Bedtime early.

Me "oh, early bed time? Maybe room for a little.. "

C cut in with "a little strokey strokey.?"

"you read my my mind"

"Not difficult. And No. You're keeping that thing on"

C then got up and said "wait until morning. And then.. we'll see"

That turned me on, I started to swell and breathed deeply.

C turned to me with a very cheeky mischievous smile, snogged me full on and then left the room saying "Mwahahaha"

A few minutes later C returned speaking in her Sigmund Freud accent. "You must not have strokie, you must stay locked and learn to enjoy it. I Vill be controlling your captivity, you vill not escape and you vill not come. Mwahaha"

The truth is. I really would like to come out now, stroke it myself if need be.

I answered "Why is this turning me on? It makes no sense."
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Friday morning.

I woke up and went to make coffee, then got back into bed next to C.

C held me by the balls again and said "Right, let's get this out so I can have a play with it, Just so we're clear. You are Absolutely not allowed to cum."

No arguments from me here.

"I understand. thank you"

It took a while for willy to realise it wasn't caged anymore and it could actually expand. Once realised.. Boom, hard as nails.

C got me to the edge in seconds, So close I had to buck out, and then she would start again before I was ready, I was dangerously, deleteriously close to the edge all along. Saying "stop" like every few seconds.

And then C decided not to take any notice of me.

"Stop, Stop STOP..." C held me down and kept going until my body heaved, and then she let go totally. Just sat watching it Bob around while I struggled in vain to clench my PC muscles to stop the inevitable.

C "Don't. Cum."

But a long slow stream of cum started to ooze out regardless. Too much preasure. Too kinky headed.

C "oh dear. I told you not to do that"

"You didn't stop C, I didn't want another ruined. You deliberately ruined it"

"Well I can do what I like, and I decided you were telling me what to do, so I ignored you."

"But you said I wasn't allowed to come? "

"You weren't allowed, It's not my fault you did? You hardly tried to fight me off did you?"

"What? I didn't have a choice in that?

"As far as I'm concerned lover boy. I let you out on one condition and you failed"

"I'm sorry C, I'll try harder next time"

"Next time? As if. "

C told me to go make another coffee and sort breakfast out.

I feel like this isn't totally fair? But can't seem to think of a good argument that won't make things worse.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

We went camping for the weekend.
At one point C flashed her breasts at me and said "wouldn't you just love to squeeze these?" before turning and walking away.
"Not gona happen"

While sat next to me and enjoying the sun C let me know she felt quite turned on. And then said "my shaved, smooth pussy, so wet, so close.. And the key so far away"

I groaned and crossed my legs, much to C's amusment.

When we got home C had me run round doing lots of chores while she relaxed with a glass of wine.

"If I'm not too tired, you might get a little treat tonight, you're earning lots of good boy points"

At bedtime, C produced the key and held it while thinking out loud "should I let it out, just for a few minutes? Hold it maybe?"

I held my breath.

"No. " and C rattled the key in front of me while singing "just have to wait till tomorrow, and then we'll see"

My hopeful turned to disappointment, but my cage got instantly full. Wtf?

C "Awww.. Are you horribly disappointed? Was you getting all your hopes up? Or... Are you hard now I've said No?

C lifted the cover to reveal my telltale bulge and tapped the cage.

"And there's nothing you can do about it"

C then turned away to lie so I could stroke her butt.

C's last words were " I love having control over when and what you get. Night lover boy"

I had nocturnal all night. Not uncomfortable, I'm used to them now and the cage holds them back well enough for me to sleep, but boy was I horny.

Morning came.. I didn't.

C was quite flirty and as I tried to negotiate some kind of treat she said "I'm sorry, I still can't quite concentrate on what your saying while thinking about that wrong coloured wall. Maybe I should do some painting instead of playing?"

I got up, made breakfast and got the paint out.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Monday.
C let me come. Properly. Not ruined.. Hallelujah!
As a reward for (finally) repainting the walls. C sat on me whilst holding a vibe to her clit. C came, I came, C came again.. Absolutely fabulous.

C mentioned my not being caged after coming wasn't an option any more. She can tell when I'm caged and not. Like night and day.
This surprised me as I honestly felt no different, but she can indeed always tell?

It's definitely a lifestyle. No longer a weird kink or a game. It's what I wanted, but now more importantly, it's what C wants.

Tuesday.
C has finally come off her period and is clean. This is usually when things start to hot up and C has been quite blatant about ownership today. Also that I have had my orgasm now, so no need to be expecting another.
I will however be expected to serve her later.

Happy days.

C waited until I was undressed and had me walk around naked so she could "inspect" me.

While I was stood at the foot of the bed C closed her eyes, lay back, opened her legs while covering her pussy with her hand.
I realised that C had her index finger Knuckle deep as it slid out glistening in the light of the bed lamp. C then turned her hand over and with that finger gave a come hither motion.
No words were spoken. It was time for me to serve my lady.
I started by kissing and sucking her finger and then delighted in slowly bringing C to her orgasm.
After the orgasm subsided, C turned her butt to me to stroke and then very quickly, peacefully fell to sleep.
Love and pride have a whole new level at times like this.
This is why. This is our blessed new world. A world we could never have dreamed of. And its at times like this I often wonder "who do I thank for this?"
You who listen and advise and support? C who is my world and simply 'is' the reason.
I honestly don't know, but thank you. Thank you so much.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday morning. I was edged with "no coming. If you leak any. I stop"

This is not a favorite of mine, I have no control and often fail. C knows this, so she likes it.

I was edged slowly to the boil, very slowly. Just as I was getting too close C sensed it and put images in my head.

I said stop immediately and C did stop stoking, but kept her hand in a tight grip whilst C still feeding my head with fantasies of eating her out while caged. and so I kept building up.
I got it under control, relaxed, calming down to go again and the smallest drop of cum appeared.

C "Awww. Flunked it sorry, thats it for today, straight back on"

C is flirting continuously at the moment and grabbing my cage or balls often.

Thursday evening. C gave me a ball massage while watching TV which added to the frustration, I'm half sure this is why she does it, and it's a power thing for her.

Constantly horny is an amazing place to be.

At bedtime C took her top off in front of me and sensuously massaged her breasts. "I have really nice tits, they feel so good too"

"can i touch?"

"No, you can only look"

When C got into bed, she reached to where she would normally retrieve the key saying "I think its time to satisfy that hunger of yours", and pulled out a towel which she put under her butt.

"I have No need to let you out"

My frustration was channeled into eating C's amazing shaved pussy, and I took my time, building and building more. A dildo came into play so I could build C's penetration orgasm as well as her clit orgasm, I used the 8" which will only go balls deep when C is fully horny and relaxed, I have to work it in slowly as I would my own, but its worth it for the A spot orgasm C can have.

C became incoherent, chanting for a while and then Boom! C had the orgasm I really wanted, and it hit totally overwhelmed her.

C came for ages. After kissing up and down her thighs I surfaced to massage and stroke her breasts.
C was shaking and bucked at my every touch
"still coming"

Wow! After so long?

After about 5 minutes of afterwaves C finally closed her eyes and said "I think that is the longest orgasm I have ever had. You do it so much better and I come so much harder when you're kept locked up"

" Wow C, that was incredible. Thank you so so much for letting me do that"

"Your special treat" C then patted my very swollen bulge". I can see you really enjoyed it, that thing is so swollen. Night honey, you can stroke my butt. "
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Friday. I worked like crazy all day.
C has chosen a new kitchen to go in a room where no kitchen was before, no services etc. And the door is hinged on the wrong side.
So I have a massive list of tasks to do before the units arrive.
swap door around, re route light switch, install a complete wiring ring, install plumbing and waste, Insulate & plaster.

I have 5 days less 2 as we will be away, so three days in reality.
C has told me she will keep me very keen to do the work, and was really impressed with what I'd done today. "This is because I left you in some state of euphoria last night?"

"Well. it does keep me going, I when I chanel the horny into productivity"

"And it lasts how long?"

"Until I stop being horny I suppose, eventually the chemical boost wears off and I screech to a halt"

"I'm actually flattered I can get you that turned on. I used to think it was all for show. Now I take the time to watch, observe and learn"

And so we carried on.

A while later I was knackered, it hit like a train, I suddenly got so tired? And it wasn't long before C picked up on it.

C "Is it wearing off?"

"Already has. How'd you know?"

"I just bent over and you didn't notice. Can I try something?"

"what?"

"Oops. Silly me, why am I asking?"

C then took her jeans off, sat down, opened her thighs and started rubbing. She was putting on a show. Then her lips were on show, then she stood turnround and bent over giving me full view and I swear I could taste it, it was so close.

"can I kiss it please"

"No. Looking only."

C then straigened up revealed both breasts and then covered up.

"Still feeling tired?"

"Hell No."

C "Incredible?. If you can keep you it going all evening. I might let it out for a bit later.. All you have to do is think about what you would like me to do with it and, maybe. Just maybe.. "

Well that did it. My head is so full of ideas and images of C's almost lap lance I can hardly sit down.

Night came, my bulge was still there when C checked even though it was so late.

" Awww sorry baby, its too late for me to play, I'll have to keep it locked until tomorrow.."

C looked me in the eyes as if daring me to challenge her. My cage just got tighter.

C "Night then... Butt please"

The following day C decided to ride me, and although she was telling me not to come, when I said "Stop! I'm about to come"

C said "Yes. I want you to come now"
My base ring stays on, it's impossible to get off if I'm hard straight off, so coming was stifled by the ring. Still amazing though.
As soon as I'd finished C said "lock up as soon as your able.. That's an order. I'll be sending you down again when we get back from the trip"

It's only a one nighter so C probably means tomorrow.

I'm was still horny, but not desperate after C let me come.
I feel the presence of the man hormones. I try to be as patient and helpful but the truth is I feel more tired and want to rest more and I'm more able to defend my corner when I have an opinion etc. I notice ot, so I try extra hard to not let it effect me.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
1 x