[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

I'm still loving the way I am and the way I feel, if I'm milked without orgasm.
It makes no sense that deep down I constantly strive for the one thing that will spoil it all?

It suits C also because she can't put up with needy or down at the moment. So orgasmless edged milking is the way.

C made use of me and her new toy on Tuesday. The new toy is a tight fit so takes a little time. This is so much better for me of course, and it seems to give C a bigger build up.

Thursday.
C had planned to let me eat her pussy instead of letting me out for a treat which I was overjoyed about, but there was too much going on so she said "it'll have to wait until morning. Would you like to have an oily edge for now? ".
I answered "I don't mind if you keep it locked up and let me do you tomorrow"
"If I want to keep you locked I wouldn't have offered. You either want an edge or not. Yes or No?"
"Yes please".
I was edged for a short while and told to lock it back up.
Friday morning C told me "Get your head between my legs and give me amazing orgasm."

This time the new toy went in much easier and the squelching sounds were so loud. C came incredibly hard.
We lay together until C had recovered, then C said "I think that one was big enough to make up for you not having your own orgasms".
"Yes. Yes it was".

Sunday.
C again decided to make use of me instead of letting me out. Sunday is usually my day. She said "I'll see if I want to treat you after you've finished"
It all went wrong.
Just as C was getting into the zone the phone rang and C had to take it. I lay with my head on her stomach, stroking her. The Call lasted thirty minutes.
I was told to carry on. Then another interruption because the kids were now up.
The vibe had been on standby all this time so it stopped just before C got there.
In an effort to help C come I swapped to a different vibrator, but that one was too loud, and I ask C if she wanted to Try the even bigger dildo?
She said "Yes. We can try it".
I was so amazed that C took it. Wow! Her pussy was stretched like hell. I said "Oh my god that is such a huge cock".
C so nearly got there, but gave up exhausted. Too many distractions, getting sore.
Her pussy lips were pink and gaping.
C let me out then to sit on my face while she stroked me.
It was too much for me and I came almost straight away.
C was not amused.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wednesday.
C is Sexually frustrated.
Considering how things work in this relationship this should never happen.
But C was robbed of her orgasm on Sunday and hasn't stopped being busy since.
So this morning she said "I've been leaking since Sunday, I'm horny and wet so get down there right now"
"Yes Honey. I think this calls for the big guns"
So I got the new bigger dildos out and got to business.
I started with the dildo I usually follow up with after C has adjusted.
She could tell it was much bigger and mentioned "It feels like you're pushing a club inside me", but it went in and C was loving it.
I went to switch to vibrator and larger dildo. "You're not going bigger are you? I feel really stretched as it is".
I said nothing, put the vibe on her clit and very slowly eased the biggest dildo in. Within seconds of going full stretch C came like a train.
It seems C likes fat, but likes even fatter cocks more.
I'm personally quite shocked and impressed that she can take these so soon after getting them.
The previous dildos would have her complaining about being too big and they look tiny in comparison. The largest new dildo has an cross cut area that is almost double that of my own flesh cock.
I was dismissed to go make breakfast whilst C recovered.
As a treat I was allowed to place the big cock where mine would be and stroke it while C looked on.
5 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Thursday C wanted to edge me, it keeps me docile and I was told I'd be sorting her out in the morning.

C said she might let me keep it loose so I could follow up in the morning.
The thought of pushing myself into C's freshly destroyed pussy drove me too close to the edge "Stop!".
"Hmmm. You like that idea do you? Good. Lock it back up"
"What! You just said I could stay out and follow up tomorrow?"
"Oh. Complaining are we? I said I might. Lost your chance now."

"Aww C come on."
"Are you still complaining?"
"No? "
"Good"

So in the Morning down went, caged as usual. C had no trouble with the bigger dildo this time. No complaint about being too big, and again she came really hard and quickly after the biggest one went in.

As I slid it out slowly and enjoyed the view of C's gaping pussy, I couldn't help but wonder what it would have felt like. I was mesmerised.
C then ruined the moment by saying "OK. You can sod off now."
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Sunday.
Taken out for an edge and then allowed to put it in C's pussy.
My stamina has gone. I was at my limit within a minute much to C's amusement.
C is pleased with me, and has said that she will let me have a follow up to her dildo session one day, also that I may be able to swap an edge for a strapon fuck.

Monday C took the big toys again, came hard and reminded me I was locked for this reason by saying "If I kept an orgasm score, I think by now it would be.. Your cock Zero. Big Dildo a thousand".

Tuesday I asked C if I might be able to earn a little ball suck, she said "No" . I stupidly asked again just in case and this time C said "OK, get them out then".
Happy as Larry I got them out and presented them to C. She took one into her mouth and sucked hard, then closed her teeth to trap it and yanked.
I started to drop to my knees, but with my ball still being trapped the pain shooting through me doubled, so I grabbed the headboard for support. C relaxed her grip, I whimpered, unable to move. C then took the other one in her mouth. I tried to plead but the sudden attack of pain took my voice away and turned into something gutteral.
C released me and I fell into the fetal position. "What the fuck?"

"I said No."

Lesson learned the hard way.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Sunday.
C has been having a mini period, she hasn't had any since Tuesday 😲 so was feeling quite frustrated.
"I might be a bit yucky, so I'm thinking you could try that strapon thing"
"I'd get to hold you and make love to you for a change. I would really like that thank you"
C looked confused "But I let you put it in there quite often?"
"Yes. And it feels amazing. But I start struggling within a few seconds. It's like I'm fucking for the very first time. I have no control"

"So you get to hold me and kiss me and get some kind of emotional benefit. Ok, let's do it"

I took C's dildo out "Which would you like to try?"

"Oh my god. The smallest one. I'm very nervous you might accidentally impale or hurt me"

That was kind of disappointing. I knew C wouldn't get much enjoyment from the small one, but I hoped at least she would see it wasn't scary. This isn't the first time we have used a strapon so It's obviously an issue?

C then asked "Does that mean you stay locked?"

"Yes".

"would you rather I let you out?"

"Oh my god C. That just makes it harder for me".

I started slowly and it was obvious C was very tense. Eventually she did relax and start to enjoy the fact that this was mainly about body contact, eye contact, kissing, groping.. All things I can't manage, but that mean so much.

C enjoyed it, she didn't come or get close even, but the rest was good.

To me it was lovely, affectionate. C enjoyed the touchy feel huggy holding stuff, but it's not about me and I would ask C how she felt afterwards.

C watched as I pulled out and noticed "'Ooh. No mess, I want to come. You can get down there and use the big dildo and vibe now"

"Sure you don't want me to wear it?"

"Nope. Too scary"

C came hard. I stayed locked and leaking.

We cuddled for ages, both feeling content. I really needed and enjoyed that closeness. C really needed that orgasm.

I wondered if there was a place for this strapon business, so I asked. "How did you feel about that" ?
"I really enjoyed the morning"
C clearly sees the benefit of touch, body to body etc, and she now gets why It isn't so simple as "use mine", when it isn't awake etc.
It did set the scene, it was romantic and she felt very horny afterwards thus needing an orgasm.

OK. There's room for improvement, but good results all round.

Monday.
The mood must have carried over from our emotional get together because C wants me to sort her out again today 😁.
I remain quite happily locked.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Wednesday
C offered to give me a one drop edge, which I accepted straight away. I hadn't realised how worked up I was, so I hit the edged within a minute, tried to hold that drop back and.. Drip!
"Ha! That was so quick, now lock it back up"
Having no orgasm for weeks and fewer releases, I was a bit crestfallen. Sat there with a very erect and willing penis.
I did a hand measurement out of curiosity. My lenth is usually equal to my out stretch hand including thumb.
It was about one and a half inches short.
C noticed and said "Is it getting smaller?"
"It is at the moment, but if you let me keep it out for a"
"Nope. No need. The one I use is bigger than ever. Lock it back up".

I really didn't want to. I wanted to touch it for a while, but I let it subside, locked it and handed the key back.
"Well done. I'll let you have your follow up tomorrow after you've sorted me out. That should be interesting"

I don't think C will feel it after taking hers. I used to at least have the length to beat them. I'm usually longer than C is deep by a long shot, but without a little time out to recover I haven't got that now.
But every time I finish sorting C out and withdraw the big dildo I see an incredible well fucked hole and I'm dying to just put it in there.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Thursday.
The follow up after toy fucking C was incredible... For me, for C to I hope.
C let me out early, I was hard straight off so by the time we got round to getting it on I had recovered much of my length.

C took both didlos before coming incredibly hard, a quick wipe and I was in there.
Obviously there was plenty of room, and that in itself was amazing.
Not so tight to make me blow too soon. C complained a few times "Too deep, not so hard, stop ramming it in'. (ha ha. Insertable lengh 7.5 inches). I was really enjoying this, a bit too much maybe? C, whilst midnorgasm said "You're not allowed to cum".
So blowing wasn't an option for me. But that line, from C, knowing she came so hard and so often, combined with the fact that C had just come again took me so very close to cuming.
"Out now."
I withdrew and lay on my back, pole pointing to the sky.
"Am I allowed to do anything with this?"
"Yep. Lock it up. I'll hold your balls until it calms down"
It was a long time before I could get the cage back on.

Later in the day I was staring at C with my tongue hanging out.

"What's up sexy man. You ok?"

"I think you're sexy. I'm horny".

"That's cos I didn't let you come, and it'll be a long time before I do because I can have anything I want"

C then smiled and skipped away.

I smiled watching her. I'm happy to give it to you.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Friday
C lost track of her days so offered me the key again?
At first I thought it was a trick so slowly reached over expecting them to disappear, they didn't. She edged me while looking online at cruise things, then "You can let a drop onto my booby and clean it up" .
It took an age for that single drop to work it's way out, I cleaned it up and was asked if I would like to do the same to the other one, which I did.
"Wow C, I can't believe you let me out again so soon. I must really be in the good books".
"When did I let you out last?"
"yesterday for a follow up, and the day before for an edge"
"On.That seems like ages ago. I've lost track of days. Too late now, lock it up again"

All this has done is make me hornier than ever.,.I've been none stop horny for as long as I can remember, tight morning cage every day, every time C talks to me, looks at me. It's incredibly good, but it's exhausting.
It's over a month since I had an orgasm. I have cum plenty of times (in drips, drops and milks).
I really would like to cum properly for a change.
C must be sensing this I think, some of the comments she has come out with about fidgeting in my sleep and how milking a bit out isn't working as well.

Sunday.
C had me eat her pussy and toy fuck her again, and again invited me to pop it in afterwards.
She smiled as I eased it in "Are you enjoying that?"
"Oh my god yes"
"I can't feel much to be honest, but it's a good reminder of what you miss out on when I keep it locked".
That brought me close.
"Don't cum. I might let you, but not now"
C then came out with the whole head fuck scenario "I keep it locked while using you, make you eat your own cum, sit on your face and make you put your tongue in real deep". She then had a mini orgasm, I had to stop dead and fight it back, so I could feel every twitch of her orgasm while it was happening. Joy? torture?
"Fuck C stop!"
Then C really surprised me by saying "You like licking your cum off my tits don't you".
"You like eating your own cum, you like the taste of it, and I'm going to make you keep swallowing it".
"Stop! ".
I had to pull out. I don't agree, truth is I actually like licking C's tits, and I find it very erotic that she makes me do it, and these words coming from C was so hot.

C lay back with that please with herself look. "Ahh. That was nice. Go make me a coffee. When you come back I want to suck you off and make you swallow it" .

And that's exactly what happened. Who would turn that down under these circumstances?
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Wednesday.
Back to eating pussy, toy fucking and staying locked.

Thursday C let me out for an edge before I made breakfast. I had literally just put the cup down when C grabbed my cock.
"You're not leaving this room until that cage is back on" .

It went back on promptly.

"I gave you a free edge. Not a free day".

"I wasn't going to leave it off?"

"Says you. I'm keeping it locked until I feel you have treated me and the kids enough to make up for it... And by that I mean lots of treats."

"I'll treat you, you know that."

"Ooh yes. I know you will. What I'm saying is. Don't expect to come out in the next week".

So I'm locked. I'm not sure C is being fair but it's pretty fucking nice in a "wow C. High five" kind of way.

C had me pleasure her to an orgasm on Friday, and because we were going away for the weekend she said "I don't need it, but I'll have another orgasm before we go, it's a bank holiday. I hate to think I'll might miss out when everyone else in the country is having sex and coming hard".

That look?

So Saturday morning C came hard, again, then we went away for bank holiday weekend.
The Key did not go with us.

We returned from our trip and C was pleased. I had treated them lots and enjoyed being kept locked.
Due to kids allways being close by, no teasing was happening, but I did get the odd tit flash to keep me going.

On our return C said "You have been very good, we have felt very spoilt thank you. "

She considered something for a moment and then "I really do have to treat you, you've been so good. So in the morning I'm going to let you kiss and suck my boobies, and then" .
C made the gesture of pushing my head down, and then closed her eyes doing a make belive orgasm.

I went cross eyed, my cage nearly exoloded.

"Oh you like that do you?"

And she did it again, but with more "Oh yes's, your going to put your tongue in really deep then fuck me with a big cock.. Oh. Oh! " C started thrashing in her seat.

I was so swollen, leaking. God I wanted that woman so much, and she knew it.

We spent this evening together watching tv in bed, with C flaunting her breasts and ass, playing with my balls, poking her slender fingers into my cage to stroke where my fingers are too fat, constantly reminding me of my morning task.

I want her. I want to hold her down and fuck her hard. I want to come inside her while I look into her eyes. I cant do any of this, I'm locked and staying locked.

I'm horny, hard and wired. I can't sleep.

Living the dream.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

C made full use of me Tuesday morning. After letting me suck her boobs she was wet and horny, so her new cock slid in with ease, after a short while this was followed by the largest toy. C gave an audible gasp and said "Oooh that's good", before her body heaved and her orgasm ripped through her.
I lay with my head on her thigh staring at her puffy parted pussy lips remembering how good it was sliding myself in there.
But not this time.
C recovered and sent me to make breakfast before I went to work.
Later that day I was so horny I couldn't think straight and seemed to be getting in C's way a lot. I needed to be near her, to watch her, want her.. Maybe she would take pity and offer to edge me?
C called me over and gave my cage a hard slap "Stop thinking with that brain between your legs". Then another harder whack, quite a painful one, right in the balls. "I own it, don't need it so It's staying locked up".
The combination of sore balls and a stern word cleared my head and put me back on track.

Wednesday was a busy day for us both. It was hot, C dressed scantily so was unbearably hot.
I could not take my eyes off her, could not stop approaching her for hugs and to hold her. I needed to touch her constantly, and told her how much I wanted her, but I had to go to do some work.

I recieved a text
[Omg stop obsessing.
I'll fucking lock u up for good if u don't
And throw away the key
U come out when I say
I'm in charge
Not you 🗝️🔒].

Mental slap. I backed off.
Love that woman so much.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.

Wed. Gave C an orgasm.
Thursday cage unlocked for first time in a week.
I was edged while C browsed stuff on her phone. No big deal is made of my being out, so I end up not too bothered if I'm out or not.
I didn't ask. I would have been fine being kept locked, C just wanted to.
She then told me to let a drop out and lick it off her breast.
My prostate must have been bulging because I barley got close and it just flowed. Not a lot, but too much for C's liking.

"Clean it up.. Blah, Yuck! ! Can't belive I can make you do that".

I just though cBut I'm glad you do"

"OK. Lock it up."

I was still rock hard.

"C I've been out less than five minutes?"

"Are you complaining? "

So I locked it up again.
Later on I did ask "any chance I can do a bit more with it next time? That just left me worse off? "

"Oh my god. I only let you out this morning and your asking for more? You've just lost a point"

Shit! That's another weekend gone. But I wasn't asking for more Now.
I just kept my head down and got on with stuff.

Thursday evening C lost it for some reason?

"You're only nice when your horny, if you want sex or something. I'm going upstairs, don't follow me"

"Wtf? I'm always horny. You make sure of that. That's the Whole reason you keep me locked up?"

"Well you obviously let too much out" .

C didn't speak to me for the rest of the evening.

I was eventually told to come to bed, C wanted her ass stroking.
like nothing had happened?
Women can be so confusing sometimes.

I have no idea what I had done wrong? But the silence left me feeling vulnerable and desperate.

Friday morning C said "I was going to make use of you, but I'm making you wait. Maybe later or in the morning"

"And would you maybe like a follow up?"

" Nah! I'm keeping you locked up"

Tried the old. "Wouldn't it be nice just to feel it inside you" .

"You my darling husband, are staying locked. But nice try."

Saturday.
C had a breast massage before sending me down to sort her out.
She came hard, I was quite desperate.
"Any chance I can use your vibe for a bit?"
"Hmm. I suppose. You are staying locked"
C finds this quite curious, so started rubbing me through the cage and telling me I'm staying locked.
"Oh god. Can I let a bit out"
"didn't you just the other day.. What's it worth?"
"A meal?"
"Deal! Italian, whole family".
Wow. She was ready with that? "But can you cum like that?"
"I'll try"
"And I'll make sure you do".
C encouraged it with strokes, erotic talk about locked, cleaning up, owned etc.
I came whilst in my cage much to C's amusement. It shot out through the urethral tube straight onto C's breasts. Boom!
It wasn't very enjoyable if I'm honest. Painful even.

"Well that's my fancy meal sorted out, I've been looking forward to it". C looked genuinely chuffed with herself.
"But you didn't even know we were going until a minute ago?"
"Ya think."
Then I got that look that says "I'm waiting"
Blah! I regret asking now 🤮

I locked up again to the tune of "I might let it out again in a week.. Maybe?"

The fog has cleared.
I wonder if I'm being played? Duh!
This meal is really going to hurt my wallet with the cruise coming up.
Well done C. You win again.
3 x