[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

C has teased the fuck out of me and denied me.

Then asked me to do something for her that meant cold, wet work.
While I pondered the question she said quite firmly "Just do it slave".
nice one.

I was really desperate to come out so Saturday night was like all my dreams come true.

"Seem as you've been patient and good and spoilt me lots I'm letting it out tonight so you can wake up with a nice hard on."

"Wow.. A night unlocked.. Thank you"

"And in the morning you can choose what you would like me to do with it. I'll just decide if you can or not"

I must be dreaming.

Then C asked me what I would be wanting?

"Would you like me to stroke it or suck it maybe? Or sit on it.. Or fuck my boobies with it? What's it going to be?"

"Oh my god.. I cant choose. As soon as you say one I want it. Then you say another and I want that. Any of.. All of them are amazing"

"OK.. You can have all of them"

Yep. Definitely a dream.

So morning came. I had full morning wood, felt very proud of it.
C reached over and held it while she dozed.
I just enjoyed C holding it and nearly cuming from that alone.

"Can I pop it in? While were in a spoon position. It's been years since you let me"

"Hmmm.. Ok"

Wow!

So I slid it in very slowly from behind and nearly came. Had to stay still. C gave a little chuckle.

Recovered, pushed it in deep, bottomed it out in C and C grunted. I nearly came again, had to wait.
More pushing, more grunts.
Had to pull out quick and force the cum to stay put.

C chuckled again. "I thought your morning was going to be over before it got started"

Shiiit! What was I thinking.

C turned over and "So. Let get started should we"

C stroked, edged me until I got too close.
Then suck/edged me. Nearly blew straight off "Stop"
I was literally bucking and fighting against my prostate contractions.
C "Again?"
"Please" .
"You sure? There a lot more to do"? "
I nodded and C took it in her mouth again.
My brain almost melted.
"Enough"
So C rose above me, parted her pussy lips and I watched as she lowered herself onto my swollen erection.
"Oh god. Don't move. Please"
For a few minutes C sat while I teeterd on the edge.
This is crazy. I cant even get a single stroke in. I used to drill C into the bed until her pussy was like a wizards sleeve.. What the hell happened?.

C rose up ready to slide back down.
"No.." I pulled out quickly, still panting.
"OK. Booby fuck instead then? "

"Oh yes."

This I could handle a bit better. I slid my penis between C's breasts and began fucking them. When I got close C said "I'll finish you by hand so it's spread out a bit"
I carried on sliding my cock up and down.
"Then I can make you lick it all off"
"fuck!"
C got hold of my penis just in time to guide my cum shots all over her breasts.

"I'll count to ten, get cleaning. "

I was so in awe of what C had given me I didn't hesitate.

What an amazing wonderful experience, made by an amazing beautiful woman.
Thanks C, I'm So yours.
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C was feeling tired on Tuesday. "I'm tired, so I need a pick me up. I'm going to make use of you for 15 minutes.
I was happily servicing C and she asked for the'Big one part way. It's fucking awesome watching C's pussy take that thing.
After I'd given C 15 minutes of tongue and toy her orgasm ripped her apart and she fell asleep.
An hour later C came to me and said "I feel wrecked so I did a test. It's positive. I have covid"
So I wondered if I could get covid by eating pussy?
Neither of us have had it to this point, we've been lucky.
It's now a week later. I feel fine myself and am nursing C. It has totally wiped her out.
I was allowed ten minutes of supervise masturbation yesterday, but then C decided she was missing out so took over.
I'm not sure how she was missing out by not stroking me herself, but as soon as she took over my whole body started to feel it.
My eyes crossed and my tongue hung out.
Maybe seeing me in this totally delirious state as what she wanted?
Hopefully C will recover soon.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:47 pm
So I wondered if I could get covid by eating pussy?
While Covid *has* been shown to be in bodily fluids and waste products, it is unlikely for infection to occur by ingestion, as the stomach and digestive system are not suitable habitats for the virus. The virus needs to enter the respiratory system in order to survive and replicate, and it is airborne and it has been shown to remain in the air and viable for up to several hours. Therefore, your greater concern should be about being in the same room without sufficient respiratory protection, as opposed to the act of eating pussy.

Generally speaking, if you are vaxxed and boosted symptoms tend to be mild but this is in no way guaranteed. Though the incidence rate is lower, people who are vaxxed can get severely ill (as illustrated by my own experience) and even die as a result. When my wife and I got it, she had only two days of minor symptoms, while I ended up in the ICU and the docs didn't think I was going to survive it- I had massive blood clots in both lungs which caused a significant amount of tissue to necrotise, leaving me with permanently diminished lung capacity (slightly above 50%). The impact of that is that I can no longer go back to my job, and even mild physical exertion leaves me winded and fatigued.

Be careful, there is no way to know who will get fucked and who won't, it's best to avoid finding out.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C is still recovering, still a faint red line.
No tongues for me but C does want her orgasms.
The solution is to use vibe and dildo only, and then switch to the big dido when she's warmed up.
C has said she likes swapping to the big one so we will do this from now on.
She is taking it more easily, less easing it in which makes me wonder if C's pussy is stretching/adapting to take it? And I'm looking at a slightly larger size now.
The idea enters my head that C's pussy will eventually only want fat cocks.. That mine will be of little use to her?
I don't know why I would find this so exciting. But I do?

C has also said again that although she doesn't like it. I'm allowed to strapon fuck her, but only on my day (when I've the points and she'll let me spend them).

Basically I have to choose to sacrifice my coming out for an edge and a fuck and have the strapon edged and fuck instead.

She does like wanking the strapon for some strange reason?
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C has recovered and we're going on holiday for a week, so C is catching up on orgasms.
C takes the largest dildo with ease now. C said she likes 'fat cock".
I was let out for milking, not a full orgasm. C's words were "I want to keep you submissive and pliable, so I'll just tease the cum out".

She did an excellent job. Loads of the stuff came out and I was still rock hard when my dick was belching up dregs and starting to burn. As soon as the erections went I was instructed to lock it back up.
That was Sunday, today is Tuesday and I'm horny as hell.
I mentioned this to C this morning while she was squeezing my balls and my cage was painfully tight.
"Too bad" she said "I didn't bring the key so there's no point in getting your hopes up". 😕
Hower she did make sure the fat cock came on holiday.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

The holiday went really well.
The key not being available worked, as in I didn't ask to come out (no point) so just enjoyed being locked and horny.
C made use of me, and because this was genuinely my only sexual outlet I enjoyed it all the more.
C said I would come out for a nice treat when we got home, but only if I was well behaved.
I was very well behaved.

My treat was a prolonged edge followed by an incredible, but short suck (I blew in seconds). This was snowballed to me of course. C has said on many occasions she wouldn't consider sucking me off if I didn't swallow it. So I'm lucky she finds that bit enjoyable.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log
Friday.
C has massive all consuming orgasms, but sometimes she has orgasms that are both powerful and beautiful. Today, this was the type she had.
After flirting and teasing me all day. Letting me know it was her job to keep me locked and horny, whilst my job was to please her and make her come hard..
We were both stoked and excited and although I was caged, eating pussy and fucking C with multiple dildos, emotionally
C's Orgasm wiped us both out.
What a truly wonderful experience.
C followed it up with "Tomorrow I'm going to let you fuck me as a follow up.. Either with yours, but no Cumming, or with the one you strap on. Not sure which yet.".

So tomorrow I'll be on top of C feeling my body against hers, looking into her eyes while I fuck her. I'll either be Locked and wearing a strapon, or I'll be unlocked without permision to come.
Either way I'll be even more desperate and hungry for C.

I'm already dripping at the thought.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log.
Saturday C decided to let me out rather than my wear a strapon. I wasn't allowed to put it in until I had been down and sorted her out first with tongue, vibe and a selection of ever girthier toys.
I'm a decent size, but nothing compared to the fat thing.
I had to wear two condoms because coming wasn't on the cards.
C reminded me "You're not allowed to come. I can come lots".
So after C's big orgasm I lept to the challenge.
C put up with my efforts to give her more orgasms but said "After that big toy, I can hardly feel yours".
For some reason that makes no sense to me, hearing this took me to the edge and I had to stop, breath, fight to hold the cum back.
It didn't help that C whispered "Don't you dare come now"
Calmed down tried again and "Off. Nothings is happening so that's enough."
I did ask afterwards if C had enjoyed the "follow up"?
"Yes I did. It's nice to have yours in me sometimes... But not just yours."
I was left pondering on that one.
"Lock it back up now, I've finished with it".
C took points off me and noticed I had two left.
"I'll take it out again tomorrow and play with it. You'll need to earn more points then, or you'll be Locked for a long time"

Sunday, I was out again for edging, C teased all the cum out and kept edging over and over. No orgasm allowed.

My glans was so sensitive and swollen I had to beg C to stop even though I really wanted to cum properly.

C smiled and enjoyed every bit of it. The whimpering especially.

Getting the cage back on was quite a job.
My points are at zero now.
C said "you need to find ways to earn more, if you want to eat my pussy again. I can help you save by not unlocking you".

Thank you C. You're incredible.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

On Sunday I did agree with C that keeping me locked this week and just makimg use of me might be a good idea. She said "OK then".
Now I know I'm not Suposed to suggest etc, and well she started it, but a routine has set in and I don't like routine, it's just another word for mundane and I belive the whole point of chastity was to get out of the dull place routine put us in.

Tuesday.
I Booked a cruise for the family, one C had pointed out, a suite on a new cruise liner.
C rewarded me with "Good boy. For that you can go down there and eat my pussy and make me come"
C came hard. I stayed locked and was dismissed.
Sweet.

Thursday I was sent down again, but with a "maybe I'll let you out for an oil later".

Me "I thought I was locked all week?"

C "But I normally let you out for a treat on Thursdays"

Me "But you just treated me in the best way possible"

C "I want to treat you. You booked cruise.

"OK then. How about you give me three treats?"

"Um.. I Dont.."

"One. Keep me locked. Two vibe my cage and three. A ball suck"

C considered this and replied "I'll give you two of those"

She didn't mention which two.

Thing is. For reasons not many would understand I just talked the woman of my dreams and fantasies out of releasing and playing with my cock, knowing full well it sends me into a state of ecstasy and I really fucking want that.!

But I want to at least show C that 'not' unlocking me is still an option, and treating me doesn't mean release from the cage.

We both still have obligations.
Mine is to please C.
C's is to keep me in the right mind set to want to do this.

I had my orgasm denied on Sunday which has yielded results for her and also for me. I love this constant state of erotic.

So evening came, C looked into my eyes and said "I'm going to keep you locked"
She then produced the vibrator.

OK, yes this is very exciting too.

C kept massaging my balls while pressing the vibe against my cage. Not long after I started to move my hips like I was dry humping the thing. C caught on and kept whispering in my ear "I'm going to keep you locked and use you. Make you eat my pussy"

I came whilst locked. An actual squirt. I apologised straight away.

C let me off with "You needed that, or it wouldn't have happened"

It wasn't an orgasm and wasn't particularly pleasant, bordering on painful even.

I'm still locked, and was treated whilst locked. C is coming often and I absolutely adore her, and we're off on a cruise in two months.
I'm fairly sure this is a step forward.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Log

Saturday.
New Dildos..
C has two new toys now. One is slightly fatter at an extra 1/4" the other is 1/2" fatter but holy crap that half inch is shockingly bigger and C said "That isn't going near me"
And I think ... "Yet" .
I'd like her to name them but she's having none of it.

So. As much as C was insistent that I had to wait till tomorrow to eat and play. She got horny and sent me down to sort her out this afternoon.
The the new toy took just a little longer to work in, although it started easily with being dual density and slightly tapered.
C came extremely hard. She has come extremely hard three times since Tuesday. I haven't been released at all since Sunday and I'm loving how I feel.
Tomorrow C says she's letting me out, maybe tonight so I can have a morning wood.

Sunday.
C let me sleep uncaged and my morning wood lasted ages.

After a brief chat about behaviour, C decided No orgasm for me because it simply makes me less likeable. She was pleased with my being locked the whole week and not being pushy or needy.

I was awarded a quadruple.
Edge, suck, fuck and tit fuck. (C rode me a lot longer than she needed to). I was not allowed an orgasm, but was milked onto C's breats and made to lick them clean. It's a small price to pay, and to be honest having not had an orgasm made that bit kinky and enjoyable rather than repulsive.

My cock is sore now, why does it get so sore so quickly?
2 x