[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
trijack3

Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by trijack3 »

How does "I will be well behaved" sound like "I want to remained locked up without an orgasm"???
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tuesday C treated me by letting me eat her pussy, then toy fuck her to orgasm.

It is still, without a doubt the best treat on the list. Especially during these warm summer days where C lies totally naked and I can watch her orgasm build up and then rack through her body. Quite incredible.

Wednesday

Some days it's hard to get off to work. Not due to fetigue but due to C and her coments just as I start to get out of bed.

"I'm trying decide whether to make use of you again.. or not" .

I can't exactly say "Sorry, but I need to go to work" can I?
Well my cock says I can't even though it won't be needed.

So I hang around waiting for C to make her mind up and then say "You could always make use of me later?, it getting late".

"that settles it then, im sending you down there now"

And so down I go, with just enough time to give C her orgasm before having to dash off to work, I didn't even get chance to ask for a ball squeeze or tit suck.

Now I come to think of it, it almost seems like C is timing it so I don't get the slightest chance to beg for a bit of something for myself? Surely not?

I'm happy to say that in the evening C deemed all my efforts worthy of a mid week treat, and I had earned 5 minutes or two blobs worth of edging (which ever came first)

C loves this test of skill, edging me to the very limit and then letting go and waiting, then the tiniest amount of cum eventually blobs out.

Then C will use what came out as lube to edge some more out.

It was all over in 3 minutes.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

trijack3 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:13 pm How does "I will be well behaved" sound like "I want to remained locked up without an orgasm"???
Complex womens logic.

If I say "I like your hair curly"
C hears "I don't like your hair straight"
It's a women thing, I don't even try to get it.

C keeps me locked so I am better behaved, she needed me to behave that day (honestly I don't think coming was an option)

When I said "I will be well behaved"

Translation...

C hears "I will be Locked up"
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

The only thing better than being told you will be eating pussy and giving you're keyholder a big beautiful orgasm is..
Being told you will be doing this and staying locked up.

I mentioned to C that "I enjoy imagining making you come while being denied"

To which C replied "Well you won't have to imagine for long. Tomorrow morning, I come hard, you stay locked.."

"Wow, thank you"

C then seemed consider something and added.

"Repeated until further notice"

C has also put me on a point system she can keep track of. A very simple app called "behave".

I can't describe how exciting it is standing there while C lists the chores off and Taps the green "good boy" smiley button.
I can lose points for any reason at all. We have set rulez.

Each point gets me 1 minute of release/oily edge time when C says.

This morning I used three of my six precious points and nearly came twice. Wasn't expecting that!

Being allowed to make C cum earlier also cost me a point, luckily it was a big one or I'd have lost more.

Complete headfuck.
1 x